It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrails over Amsterdam the Netherlands Juli 6 2016

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 07:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: jaamaan
I like to state extra clear for all the expert pro and con sides of this debate that one of my main points in making this video was to provide an accurate location and time stamp to this 1 hour and 40 minute visual sample

This to give any 'expert" the opportunity to use this data to compare it with flight plans and weather data, If any one would care of course.

OK, Amsterdam is 2 hours ahead of Greenwich Mean Time. The following link will take you to a Flight Radar 24 playback. It should be available for the next few days before the data overwrites. I've run it from 11:00 GMT and set an altitude filter. It should only show flights from 20,000 feet upwards.

You can speed it up by using the slide bar on the bottom left of the screen. You can pause and click on the aircraft symbols to get the flight information.

Amsterdam Flight Radar 24 6th July 2016 playback link

You live in a region with extremely busy upper air routes. There is absolutely nothing remarkable about the skies you are seeing.

Refer back to the Sky Vector link and info that I posted on the following post.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 07:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: tommyjo

originally posted by: jaamaan
a reply to: tommyjo

Some dramatic visual effects in the videos you posted !
I live in Amsterdam and can state that we can see these type of at least visually polluted skies quite some times per year.

And you will continue to do so for as long as you live. Nothing is going to change except that those upper air routes are going to get busier. The question is when is it going to sink in to your head? In 10 years time will you still be wondering why the "spraying" hasn't stopped? Will you still be uploading to the likes of You Tube and watching other "Chemtrail videos" and wondering why despite all that "evidence" that nothing has changed?

Well as it happens, Dane Wigington is working on a lawsuit to expose and terminate (I suppose) all the chemtrail activity. And he's got a bunch of concerned lawyers together to get the job done. So you can bet that this is going to make some major waves, and in no-time those pesky lines in the sky will be a thing of the past, because Dane means business!

www.geoengineeringwatch.org...

Oh look, there's Joe Marman again, who in a former lawsuit regarding 'chemtrails' stated

We cannot just file a suit without any direct evidence, and then hope to win because we are upset that the government is spraying us. We have no direct evidence so far, that I have seen to prove exactly who is spraying us, until we catch them with the chemicals dripping out of the tail pipes.

In fact you can read about the whole previous attempt here: www.metabunk.org...

It's like a real soap.. it's got it all, hate, fear, in-fighting, betrayal, you name it.. And of course nothing came of the lawsuit, because .. drumroll.. No evidence!

Oh well.. This one is really going going to settle things for once and for all.. right? No really! I'm sure they have all the evidence they need this time.. I mean.. Just look up! And don't forget to DONATE here:

stopgeoengineeringmn.squarespace.com...

They really need LOTS of MONEY.. ALL THE TIME! So keep sending your coffers full of dough to these guys, and your chemtrails will be dealt with soon! Think about the future of your kids, you don't want them to live in a cloud of poison right? I know it sometimes feels like it's just a scam and a money grab, but this truly is the MOST IMPORTANT ISSUE on the PLANET right now! So get going and give the most generous amount of money you can spare!

edit on 720169 by payt69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 09:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Argyll
a reply to: jaamaan

The shot was taken to see if there might be any truth behind the chemtrail conspiracy.

If there was any truth behind the chemtrail conspiracy (there isn't) how would this video help?

How would a chemtrail differ from a contrail visually?

I am not one to follow chemtrail news or posts but, take a moment to realise things are not as sweet and fine as you may seem.

In more than 750 secret operations, hundreds of thousands of ordinary Britons were subjected to ‘mock’ biological and chemical warfare attacks launched from aircraft, ships and road vehicles.

Up until now historians had thought that such operations had been much less extensive. The new research, carried out by Ulf Schmidt, Professor of Modern History at the University of Kent, has revealed that British military aircraft dropped thousands of kilos of a chemical of ‘largely unknown toxic potential’ on British civilian populations in and around Salisbury in Wiltshire, Cardington in Bedfordshire and Norwich in Norfolk.

Link

UK, USA, the GLOBE are being tested on and those above you and me could not give a sh*t. They will be ratted out sooner or later, I can assure you.

This post is good and just shows you the extent of our Sky pollution. We are literally being baked.
edit on 9-7-2016 by BlackProject because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Honestly, pal you'd have better luck breaking a brick wall with your head than convincing anyone here of the reality of chemicals. This is one conspiracy most will incessantly deny to the bitter end. Cognitive dissonance at its finest. Fueled by the fact that people don't want to believe it. Their emotions cloud their judgment.

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 10:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gh0stwalker

Honestly, pal you'd have better luck breaking a brick wall with your head than convincing anyone here of the reality of chemicals. This is one conspiracy most will incessantly deny to the bitter end. Cognitive dissonance at its finest. Fueled by the fact that people don't want to believe it. Their emotions cloud their judgment.

Our education clouds our gullibility. We're not going to be fooled into being scared of clouds. Sorry that you've fallen for it but hopefully you'll open your mind and find a way out of the rabbit hole

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 01:42 PM
link   

I'll use knowledge, education, science, solid facts and my common sense to figure out the truth about chentrails.

Those are pretty solid things to base ones information from and i will never feel silly about doing so by pointless snide comments like yours.

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Of course the chemtrail theory is going to be challenged. You only have to dip into the ramblings of the so-called leaders of the chemtrail community to understand that. The question arises are they just ignorant or are they doing it for ego, financial gain or some other reason? Can you explain why they promote non-sense in regards to aviation? Remember in the chemtrail forums and websites they delete any challenge to these claims during chemtrail presentations. The result is that more and more people are sucked into the hoax. It is just mind numbing the claims they make in regards to aviation.

Some examples. Harold Saive from Geoengineeringwatch.

"This window camera captures a dangerously close pass by a rogue aircraft releasing persistent chemical trails that appear to be released out of direct proximity to the engine exhaust. This risky stunt manoeuvre would be a violation of FAA rules for traffic separation."

No the aircraft is not doing a "risky stunt manoeuvre" nor "violating FAA rules for traffic separation". He hasn't a clue what he is talking about and simply keeping the ignorance flowing. This is why he doesn't allow comments on his videos. The question is why? Why doesn't he want his followers and subscribers to know that the snippet he is commenting on shows perfectly routine vertical separation?

This is where Harold Saive ripped off the snippet from for use in his video. There is nothing remarkable or illegal about the close proximity of those aircraft.

The same goes for Dane Wigington of Geoengineeringwatch. In the following video he makes the claim within the first minute.

"For aircraft to be that close-together somebody doesn't have a flight plan"

Kristen Meghan. Hailed by chemtrail believers to be a whistleblower she spout the following non-sense. Why?

Those of you familiar with aviation are fully aware planes do not fly directly into each other, this close, out in the middle of nowhere...

Why this continued ignorance in regards to aircraft closeness? All the videos shown by these chemtrail promoters show perfectly routine "closeness". Why can millions of aviation enthusiasts and aviation professionals understand this and chemtrail conspiracy people can't? I blame these closed door and heavily moderated chemtrail forums. The result is the following video. Listen to her claims in the video and the description.

Evidence. It does not make sense that Air traffic control would design dangerous flight paths like this. Especially with all the space available in the sky. These aircraft come very close to each other as they cross past to form an X.

Can you explain why people connected with "chemtrail/geo engineering activism "are making these claims? It really is dishonest.
edit on 9/7/2016 by tommyjo because: spelling

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 02:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Gh0stwalker

It'd really help if the claims weren't so silly, and if chemtrail believers showed some indication that they KNOW what they're talking about. If you ask a believer some questions such as why a contrails supposedly can't persist, the only answer you'll ever receive is that you're a paid shill. I've literally NEVER received a proper answer to that question, even though it's the big pillar of the chemtrail cult.

An attitude like that doesn't help at all, and makes believers look silly at best.

So instead of playing victim here, why don't you provide the information that convinced you of the reality of chemtrails. With any luck it's enough to convince some of the skeptics too.
edit on 720169 by payt69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a reply to: BlackProject

You do understand that there was a reason behind that madness, and at the time this happened the world was a vastly different place.

Now not saying it was the best thing to do, but considering what was happening I understand the reason for it. And just because they did something in the past that isn't proof it is happening now.

But to try and equate something done during the time of Russia and the US chemical weapons buildup to planes flying and leaving contrails is a fallacy of epic proportions. And what your seeing is exactly that...contrails, and until one can provide scientifically backed study showing one tested in the air after it was sprayed...chemtrails do not exist.

And trust me of you can provide that study, or if anyone can then you would change many peoples minds concerning this hoax. But in 20 years or more not one person has been able to do so...which to me shows there is nothing behind the claims.
edit on 9-7-2016 by tsurfer2000h because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 03:18 PM
link   
a reply to: tommyjo

Well they may call her one, but she doesn't call herself one.

www.metabunk.org...

It's amazing watching so called whistleblowers get nowhere when confronted on this subject.

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 03:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Gh0stwalker

No actual facts and science are what clouds our judgement on chemtrails...unlike those who believe they exist where straight BS clouds theirs.

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 04:47 PM
link   
If a car would leave this kind of visible trail, would you not think people start to worry ?

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 04:50 PM
link   

If a car would leave this kind of visible trail, would you not think people start to worry ?
Under the right conditions (cold and humid), cars do produce contrails.
www.flickr.com...

At the south pole, planes produce contrails on the ground.

edit on 7/10/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 04:50 PM
link   

I see far worse from power plants and factories and people don't even blink. I've driven under exhaust from plants that blocked the sun for two or three miles. There's a power plant that some days puts out exhaust than can be seen from over 60 miles away.

But the only thing I see people worrying about is a well known phenomena from aircraft going overhead.
edit on 7/10/2016 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 04:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Nice example.
But I am sure they would go from horizon to horizon.

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 04:53 PM
link   

If a car drove from horizon to horizon under those conditions, the contrail would extend from horizon to horizon.

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 04:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Sure, but
If I drive to my work under those conditions I am sure note leaving a tail that persistent.

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 04:59 PM
link   
I disagree. Under those conditions, you would indeed leave a persistent trail. That's why you see things like this happen, under those conditions.
starryskies.com...

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 05:00 PM
link   

If conditions existed that allowed them to they would.

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Maybe it is good for the debate to state those conditions.
Because I have not seen any ground vehicle examples of persistent trails

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join