It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrails over Amsterdam the Netherlands Juli 6 2016

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 10:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

Ask them to prove there is gravity without using their lying eyes too.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 10:46 AM
link   
a reply to: tmeister182

And contrails have persisted and spread since at least 1918. In WWII they have found that contrails from bombers out of England left persistent contrails so thick they changed the weather on the ground.

So they've been spraying us that long?

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 11:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lassiecat

So as a profesional pilot what could be your explanation of the trail here

And what could be your explanation of the mad act that ripped the sky here

(maybe its really something normal, don't know)

It's kind of funny that you would use that second image. I use it a lot to explain why contrails are normal. I wonder if you know the history of that photo?

It was taken in 1963 – Photo by Bob Shomler. contrailscience.com...

So back in 1963 there were persistent contrails when conditions were right. Which blows the whole, "they never used to look like that when I was a kid" thing way out of the water.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 11:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: McGinty
a reply to: jaamaan

Perhaps a last resort to prevent another country leaving the EU

How would that work ?

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Lassiecat

To you, debunkers - Think a bit out of the box.

There is a big difference between having an open mind...and pushing hoaxes.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 12:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Lassiecat

Sound like probable and very reasonable, but c'mon the reason behind the whole efforts...

No it doesn't and the fact that HAARP has been debunked for many, many years.

Here is a good discussion on HAARP.

www.metabunk.org...

In the end is your choice what to believe or not believe in Con/Santa/Pooh/Bear/Chem trails.

You do understand that it doesn't matter what you believe...contrails are real and there is no debating that.

As for Pooh Bear, and Santa...anyone over the age of ten know the truth.

As for chemtrails...anyone with half a brain knows they do not exist.

This is their agenda - TPT(want to)B, as if it comes to the details - go on crucify me and all others who see beyond the veil.

Here is one detail that I can't seem to find...Who are TPTB that are so powerful they run the world?

Can you provide that bit of information concerning TPTB?

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

The cost is something I always wondered about. You see, I believe that there is spraying going on in The Netherlands...I live there myself..not in Amsterdam tho... and witnessed it on different occasions. Depending on the wind they will start spraying above a certain area before the effect will reach the targeted town.

The money must be coming from somewhere and I am for 99.999% sure the citizens are paying for it. The only solution I can find is we must be paying for something too much.... First thing that came to mind was healthcare Insurance. Although this insurance has been privatized many years ago we are paying an arm and a leg with little in return. When this insurance was governed by the government we payed far less and got a lot in return.... Now, how they constructed this scam is beyond me but nothing is impossible. Of course I can be wrong but the money must come from somewhere and all citizens must be paying. Paying this insurance is mandatory...if you don't pay court awaits you.

edit on 8/7/2016 by zatara because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: tmeister182

A contrail follows the plane across the sky, a chemtrail stays in place for hours.

No a persistent contrail does...chemtrails do not exist.

Any chance you could provide where a study was conducted that backs your claim, because in the last 20 years or so this topic has been discussed that little piece of the puzzle has yet to appear...so if you can provide that it would surely help move this conspiracy theory on to a real conspiracy.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 12:33 PM
link   
a reply to: zatara

Depending on the wind they will start spraying above a certain area before the effect will reach the targeted town.

Just for my own curiosity how does one know chemtrails exist without anyone ever taking a sample while it was still in the air?

The money must be coming from somewhere and I am for 99.999% sure the citizens are paying for it.

And yet they aren't...

Paying this insurance is mandatory...if you don't pay court awaits you.

That Obamacare is such a wonderful thing.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 12:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: zatara
a reply to: visitedbythem

Now, how they constructed this scam is beyond me but nothing is impossible.

Actually, there are many things that are no possible. One being a plane that can carry anywhere near enough of any chemical to make a trail that goes on for hundreds of miles.
Dont worry, i know you wont bother addressing this fact. Just gloss over it, like all of you do.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 01:24 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 01:43 PM
link   
I would sure like to see some pictures of trails that go from horizon to horizon from before 1970

And, does someone know since the introduction of what engine or fuel these trails started.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 02:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

As pointed out this is 1963.

I'm on my phone with a slow data connection so can't load individual pictures but there are many from the 60s on this page.

Persistent contrails in the 1960s.

As I pointed out earlier, they started as early as WWI. They've been forming almost as long as aircraft have been flying.
edit on 7/8/2016 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 02:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Monkeyboy82

Video of the chemtrails in question

What makes them a chemtrail and not a contrail?

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Here you go one from 1958...

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 03:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58

originally posted by: network dude

As pointed out this is 1963.

I'm on my phone with a slow data connection so can't load individual pictures but there are many from the 60s on this page.

Persistent contrails in the 1960s.

As I pointed out earlier, they started as early as WWI. They've been forming almost as long as aircraft have been flying.

Thank you for pointing this out.
I did see the picture posted but overlooked the date.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Plenty of people, with some power behind them, are talking about using this technology.
Testing for similar things have been conducted in secret before.
Could it not be possible that something like this is in use now ?
There are some indications that this could be the case.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 03:29 PM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

Thank you.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Again, no aircraft in the world could carry enough payload to leave trails hundreds of miles long going from horizon to horizon.

If you read a lot of the geoengineering proposals they include activity well above where aircraft fly. You'd need rockets to get up to where they're talking about.
edit on 7/8/2016 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 03:48 PM
link   

I am slightly on the fence about this.
You all come up with very valid arguments for sure.

It is just that I CAN imagine that some reflective additive could cause this phenomenon on purpose.
I guess I do not have enough knowledge, or tried to seriously gain it, to come to a real educated conclusion.
Both sides of the argument are appreciated.

I do think the chemtrail crowd seem to get quite some valid arguments.
BUT
The normal contrail side brings up similar strong points.

I'd love to see a debate come to a point where the opposing sides switch places and see what valid points they can bring up from that perspective

Respect Jaamaan

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join