It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The damning things the FBI said about Clinton's email

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 04:25 PM
link   
The FBI announced today that no criminal charges be sought against Hillary Clinton for some matters of the email scandal.

Seems however many past statements (excuses) from Hillary have now been proven to be outright lies.

Many speculated about these lies, and now the proof is in the open along with some proof from a recent Inspector General report.

Bottom line imo: they decided not to recommend pursuing a new precedent in criminal prosecution.

Voters will now have multiple considerations when deciding who to vote for this November.

2 links to look over....
FBI Director James Comey Made 5 Damning Claims About Hillary’s Emails…But Decided Not to Indict!

The damning things the FBI said about Clinton's email

FBI Director James Comey announced Tuesday that the bureau is recommending the Justice Department pursue no charges against Hillary Clinton for her use of a personal email account to handle government business.

But he said that is largely because investigators found Clinton and her team had no intent to violate the law.

She sent and received classified information

Some emails have been lost

Her email might have been hacked

Many servers, not one

So why no charges?

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 04:30 PM
link   
From the Huma deposition she said they knew the server had been hacked in 2009, but the FBI denied that today wtf

No charges because this admin is corrupt beyond measure.
edit on 5-7-2016 by avgguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 04:42 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Many speculated about these lies, and now the proof is in the open along with some proof from a recent Inspector General report.

This has been played out before! Does everyone forget how Bush's lies were exposed? There's video's of him being caught in lies! He and his entire corrupt administration were never held accountable! Why should this be any different? They're all lying self-centered power hungry politicians. The justice system Is controlled by them. It's like a family member condemning their own sister or brother. They'll never condemn one of their own!

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 04:55 PM
link   
More distraction:

[The damning things the FBI said...

Rather hear the damning things she said.

What did she say that is so secret?

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 04:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeRpeons

This has been played out before! Does everyone forget how Bush's lies were exposed? There's video's of him being caught in lies! He and his entire corrupt administration were never held accountable! Why should this be any different? They're all lying self-centered power hungry politicians. The justice system Is controlled by them. It's like a family member condemning their own sister or brother. They'll never condemn one of their own!

I can kind of see why Bush' lies was not scrutinized more than it was, because his lies was the basis for many governments to go to war as an ally of the United States - the more focus it would be given, the more damage it would do to the international relations and to the governments of the allies.

I am not saying that it is right, I am just saying that I can see the considerations for not pursuing it.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 05:01 PM
link   
The way I read this is the damning things Comey said
about Clinton, and Her ---> Character. And the damning things
he said about The State Department.

To be sure, he also left some Easter eggs for Trump.
The biggest golden egg - She is not qualified or fit to be POTUS.

edit on 5-7-2016 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 05:02 PM
link   
WHY COMEY’S STATEMENT IS ACTUALLY THE BEST OUTCOME

I thought on what FBI Director James Comey said. Comey stated that she had broken the law and outlined how she had. The world knows now irrefutably that Clinton broke security laws. They know that while she did not do so intentionally, that even the FBI has stated that her actions as a very high ranking official in our country were “Grossly Negligent”. At the same time that Comey passed the buck on indicting Clinton and even went so far as to not recommend it, he has destroyed a good portion of her credibility. What can be said about the capability of a presidential candidate when they can’t even handle emails properly – something that is day one kind of stuff. Clinton has been judged many times in her capacity and many times has the verdict been that she lacks competency and temperament to be our president. This is just one more in a long line of Clinton’s proven blunders.

With these two thoughts, I once again thought on our path to victory. We NEED Clinton to stay in the election because against her we have the best chance. If she is pulled our path will likely become more difficult. Even discounting the ease (or lack thereof) of our victory, we also need to consider her platforms. Atrocious left minded “feel good” policies to be sure, but not as far out there as a pinch hitter could have. We need her wounded, but not so wounded that she will be replaced. Comey has done what we needed him to do – keep Clinton in the race but wound her so she can limp past the convention. Every wound that doesn’t disqualify her will make the debates that much more one sided.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 05:04 PM
link   
He said they found no evidence of hackers Then went on to say she used her phone in a country with the technical capability to hack her. That it was possible. He suggested possibility while also saying there was no evidence that hacking took place.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 05:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
He said they found no evidence of hackers Then went on to say she used her phone in a country with the technical capability to hack her. That it was possible. He suggested possibility while also saying there was no evidence that hacking took place.

Doesn't matter.

Hillary has many proven lies to answer for now. Many high profile lies, not just innocent campaign fibs.

That's what the voters will be thinking about from now on.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 05:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Let's be a little more clear - Comey said even if these state actors where Hillary had her device had hacked into her server, they would be sophisticated enough that we wouldn't know about it...

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 05:18 PM
link   
At this point, what difference does your vote make?

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 05:29 PM
link   

A note about hacking to include with this new thread [bold type mine]:

With respect to potential computer intrusion by hostile actors, we did not find direct evidence that Secretary Clinton’s personal e-mail domain, in its various configurations since 2009, was successfully hacked. But, given the nature of the system and of the actors potentially involved, we assess that we would be unlikely to see such direct evidence. We do assess that hostile actors gained access to the private commercial e-mail accounts of people with whom Secretary Clinton was in regular contact from her personal account. We also assess that Secretary Clinton’s use of a personal e-mail domain was both known by a large number of people and readily apparent. She also used her personal e-mail extensively while outside the United States, including sending and receiving work-related e-mails in the territory of sophisticated adversaries. Given that combination of factors, we assess it is possible that hostile actors gained access to Secretary Clinton’s personal e-mail account.

Competent hackers don't leave a trail of breadcrumbs to show they hacked.

That link to the FBI statement

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 05:31 PM
link   
a reply to: tweetie

And of course the conspiracy angle...

Maybe somebody was allowing "access to" the system at specific times.

Or maybe somebody had "access to" her system(s) all the time.

No records of that would exists either.

Especially since we now know many "records" are not retrievable.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Great. Thats it people. were all boned. Heard the tropics are nice. I have no words for how angry i am right now. Anyone else would had been under the jail. theres no justice in this world. All I will say is i hope someone "gets rid" of her soon.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 05:48 PM
link   
ANY person that can't use email in this day and age.

IS NOT qualified to run the country.

Any person that willfully LIED about is not fit to run this country either.

Any person by the FBI admission that there was gross dereliction of handling of classified materials.

IS NOT FIT TO BE PRESIDENT.

Take a good look Clinton supporters.

Ya see that so called intellectual superiority you have been claiming over the right for decades ?

Clinton just deleted it FOREVER.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Like any of this matters to the bulk of Clinton supporters? Sure, Donald can hit her all day long on this.

But the end all be all is there are no charges. That's all that matters to Hilary's camp and supporters alike. They can ignore, spin, and deflect everything else.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 05:54 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 05:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ahabstar

It works like a placebo.....

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 06:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Not for me it doesn't.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 06:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: lordcomac

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Not for me it doesn't.

Don't feel bad everyone is wired differently...

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join