It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There is no way this Earth is not the same planet we were born on.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 12:35 AM
link   
I'm a retired teacher of young children. And so for 30 years I encountered the Berenstein Bears series of books. And every year, I gave my 9 year old students a map of the world and asked them to label the continents using an atlas.

For 30 years, the Berenstein Bears were Berenstein. Now they are Berenstain, and have always been so. And for 30 years Australia was far away from Asia, but now it is very close to Papua New Guinea. And this has always been true.

Something has changed. Something bigger than the spelling of the bears.

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 12:38 AM
link   
I forgot to mention that on the world map I gave my students, Australia was always way far away from Asia.

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 12:38 AM
link   
a reply to: droid56

Very well thought out post, amazing, thank you.

I'll have to ponder this. The Mandela effect and our impeccable memories, shifting continents.

Good night

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 12:39 AM
link   

Whats more plausible a different earth or you getting old and your memory isn't as good as it used to be....I go the latter.

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 12:45 AM
link   
And Kennedy was killed in a car with 4 people. But now it is 6 people. Check out google images. It`s 6. Does this agree with your memory. Main is strongly 4.

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 12:53 AM
link   

Do you think that the "Earth" that we currently live on is a flat disc?

Serious question, not trolling.

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 12:55 AM
link   
a reply to: BIGPoJo

No to flat earth from me. But I could be wrong. But I doubt it.

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Is it Déjà vu or do you keep posting the same thread?

Here and

here

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 01:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

The fact that I keep posting the same thing is mostly because I think this is an important thing. In fact, it is supremely important.

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 01:07 AM
link   

Okay, here's the deal.

We took over your planet some time ago; we did so slowly, imperceptibly, over a ten-year period.

That's enough.

Please copy this message then delete it.

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 01:11 AM
link   
a reply to: CJCrawley

I have no interest to answer your reply. I am more interested in the truth. You are not interested in the truth.

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 01:12 AM
link   

So it can't be a faulty memory? .

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 01:17 AM
link   
The Mandela Effect is essentially saying, "I'm not crazy, everyone else is crazy!".

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 01:17 AM
link   
One thing pointing to a brain hiccup rather than a dimensional migration would be the title of this post. As it is, it means the exact opposite of what the OP had intended. Remove the "not" and it would be all better...though it's really late and I'm impaired.

Admittedly, nobody is immune to this "effect." There are a couple seemingly shared by large groups of people and who knows... but a couple that might be legit out of thousands of 'Mandela Effects' points towards it being human silliness... and that our brains are more malleable than we thought.

But it IS interesting and I've experienced weird juxtapositions of information certainty... where one factoid blurred and became less "real" as I brought my attention to it... actually a fascinating window into cognition.

But I'm still fairly convinced that either I came from a world with a different spelling of 'dilemna,' or I dreamed a life there.

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 01:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheKnightofDoom

Whats more plausible a different earth or you getting old and your memory isn't as good as it used to be....I go the latter.

Thats not the issue. Selling the silly idea reality changes is parallel to the selling of changing the writing of history. They screw up somewhere and sweep it under the carpet so people hopefully won't notice. Then they write out the failures and play this new narrative, they tell us is the same one all along.

Everyone goes, huh? You mean there was no WMD in Iraq? And Saddam had nothing to do with 911?

Men in Black, look this way everyone, thats right... zzzt.

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 01:29 AM
link   

Hadn't come across this one yet. But I do certainly remember 4. Definitely made me think.

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 02:01 AM
link   

For 30 years, the Berenstein Bears were Berenstein. Now they are Berenstain, and have always been so. And for 30 years Australia was far away from Asia, but now it is very close to Papua New Guinea. And this has always been true.

Oh geez, just show us already. If your kids wrote it different over your thirty years of teaching kids, just show us any sample of all that classwork.

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 02:01 AM
link   
I hear you.

No derision. Berenstein all the way. At least when I came from.

Nobody is speaking up... so thanks!

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 02:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: droid56
And Kennedy was killed in a car with 4 people. But now it is 6 people. Check out google images. It`s 6. Does this agree with your memory. Main is strongly 4.

It's ALWAYS been 6. Who do think was driving the limo? Connelly? His wife? That "ME" you conjured up is weak. Lame. Try harder. The Berenstein meme is played out.

Can we give negative stars?

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 02:13 AM
link   
a reply to: BeefNoMeat

Lol I always have an image in my head and it was always six.
I watched the jfk movie recently and it was sox in that also.
Or was it?.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join