It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

EXCLUSIVE: Hillary Clinton Scheduled To Meet With FBI On Saturday

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 12:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships

originally posted by: introvert

It appears that intent is very important, based on past cases.

Even if, there was intent to destroy evidence.

She deleted the emails after she was ordered to produce them.
But that only adds to her guilt, in no way are your "experts" right.

She was only required to produce emails that pertained to SD business. Did she delete official SD emails?

Also, the "experts" I quoted said nothing about that aspect. As far as intent and such, it appears they were right. Look at what the SC said on the matter above.
edit on 2-7-2016 by introvert because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 01:02 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

I think she went to them.

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 01:05 PM
link   
How soon we forget.

Hillary Did Not Turn Over Email Showing She Hid Information

another proven lie

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 01:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
How soon we forget.

Hillary Did Not Turn Over Email Showing She Hid Information

another proven lie

That was in reference to personal emails, not SD busniess. It say so right on your link.

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 01:09 PM
link   

She as only required to produce emails that pertained to SD business. Did she delete official SD emails?

Yes, she sure did delete SD emails.
And the FBI recovered them.

Timeline:
sharylattkisson.com...

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

And it was a four hour or so interview not a "ok we're done". Nobody is trivializing this.

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 01:17 PM
link   

She as only required to produce emails that pertained to SD business. Did she delete official SD emails?

Timeline:
sharylattkisson.com...

Can you provide a specific quote? I am not finding where it says she deleted official SD emails.
edit on 2-7-2016 by introvert because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 01:18 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

Ahhh no. They dragged it out to cost her the election.
Now theyre looking joking at trump and saying oh no so they're wrapping it up. Its always been no criminal wrong doing all along.

I'm sure she didn't lie to the FBI.

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Timeline:
sharylattkisson.com...

I like this ....

May 25: A report from the Inspector General for the State Department finds Clinton personally violated federal records law, that there were attempts to hack into her system, that some Clinton aides also used personal email accounts exclusively for government business and did not fully cooperate with the IG investigation and that Clinton failed to turn over all of the emails she was required to turn over to investigators.

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Nobody is trivializing this.

Isn't that what you were doing here:

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: xuenchen

I'm here and confident this is behind now. I have no doubts.
?

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Yeah.
Sure.

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Can you provide a specific quote?

WASHINGTON — Another 165 pages of emails from Hillary Clinton’s time at the State Department surfaced Monday, including nearly three dozen that the presumptive Democratic presidential nominee failed to hand over last year that were sent through her private server. www.pbs.org...

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 01:27 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

No I am confident. In that I don't think charges are being brought. The interview we've been waiting for is behind us.
Not trivializing.

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

Thanks.

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 01:30 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

You think she won't get bail if she's arrested? Fool.
Flight risk. Shakes head.
You watch too much tv.

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 01:33 PM
link   

You mean that headline?

Yeah I agree another proven lie.

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 01:34 PM
link   

If they did they will see it's only personal stuff.

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Who the foxtrot is she and why is what she says relevant?

Blogs are opinions only.

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 01:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Blogs are opinions only.

Please feel free to point out the opinions listed here:

December: President Obama nominates Hillary Clinton for secretary of state.

Jan. 13: Reports say the clintonemail.com domain was established.

Jan. 21: Senate confirms Clinton as secretary of state.

March 18: Clinton will later name this as the date she began using a private server for government business.

Sept. 11: Islamic extremists launch the terrorist attacks on U.S. compounds in Benghazi, Libya, killing Ambassador Chris Stevens and three other Americans.

October: Clinton convenes Accountability Review Board (ARB) to investigate State Dept. actions surrounding Benghazi.

After the ARB and Congress call for Benghazi-related documents, top Clinton aides Cheryl Mills and Jake Sullivan are allegedly present at a document sorting session in the basement of the State Dept., according to Deputy Assistant Secretary Raymond Maxwell, who later told me he witnessed the operation. No law enforcement body contacted or interviewed Maxwell.

Nov. 7: Judicial Watch files Freedom of Information (FOI) Act request with State Dept. for Benghazi-related emails and other information.

December: I (then at CBS News) file a Freedom of Information Act request with the State Dept. for Benghazi-related emails and other information. A response is due within about 30 days under the law. However, it is not provided.

Dec. 10, 2012: Clinton cancels a trip due North Africa and the mideast to “illness” and a “bug.” State Dept. does not disclose she has fallen and received a head injury.

Dec. 13, 2012: State Dept. discloses that Clinton had “fallen” while suffering from a stomach virus sometime the previous week and gotten a “concussion” that was “not severe.” Bill Clinton would later say that her injury “required six months of very serious work to get over.”

Clinton postpones imminent Congressional testimony which had been scheduled.

Dec. 18-19: Clinton writes Congress promising to implement ARB recommendations and ARB officials provide briefing on their findings.

Judicial Watch files another FOI request with State Dept.

Dec. 30: State Dept. discloses discovery of “blood clot” in Clinton’s head from the concussion.

Jan. 7: Clinton returns to work after her concussion.

Jan. 23: Clinton testifies to Senate Foreign Relations Committee and House Foreign Affairs Committee where she utters her infamous “What difference, at this point, does it make?” comment.

Feb. 1: Clinton leaves State Dept.

Feb. 25: Judicial Watch files two lawsuits against State Dept. for failing to lawfully respond to FOI requests.

March 22: “Guccifer” hacks Clinton’s emails via Clinton aide’s account. This showed that Clinton had received sensitive, confidential information on what was later revealed to be the private server she improperly used for government business.

August: Congress subpoenas Benghazi documents.

Nov. 26: State Dept. tells me (then at CBS News) that it has posted all documents responsive to my Benghazi FOI request from Dec. 2012. This was later proven untrue since Clinton had withheld many documents, and also the State Dept. provided additional responsive documents to me in April of 2016, three and a half years late.

May 5: Rep. Trey Gowdy, R-S.C., is named head of the House Benghazi Committee to investigate the 2012 terrorist attacks.

May 8: House Speaker John Boehner, R-Ohio, formally announces formation of House Benghazi Committee.

June 13: Judicial Watch files a FOI request with State Dept. seeking Benghazi information and Clinton notes.

August: State Dept. provides House Benghazi Committee with eight emails to or from Clinton that, for the first time, show her use of a private email account.

Sept. 4: Judicial Watch sues State Dept. for failure to respond to a June 13, 2014 FOI request seeking Benghazi records and Clinton notes.

Sept. 17: House Benghazi Committee holds its first public hearing. Topic: implementation of ARB recommendations.

October: State Dept. sends letters to Clinton and her three predecessors as secretary of state seeking work emails related to personal accounts.

Nov. 18: House Benghazi Committee makes additional request for Clinton emails from State Dept.

Nov. 26: President Obama signs into law an updated Federal Records Act requiring public officials to forward all work-related email to their government address.

December: House Benghazi Committee sends request to the White House for documents and communications pertaining to Benghazi.

Dec. 5: Clinton privately turns over copies of 30,490 “work-related” emails to the State Dept. totaling 55,000 printed pages. No date has been provided as to when she deleted her “private” emails, but it is presumed to be around this time frame.

Dec. 10: House Benghazi Committee holds second public hearing. Topic: implementation of ARB recommendations.

Jan. 27: House Benghazi Committee holds third public hearing. Topic: federal agencies’ poor response to document requests and subpoenas.

February: White House and House Benghazi Committee meet to discuss Dec. 2014 document request. White House eventually produces 266 pages.

Feb. 13: State Dept. produces 300 emails to and from Clinton, but no other documents responsive to the House Benghazi Committee’s broader Nov. 18, 2014 request for all emails to and from Clinton and her senior staff.

Late Feb.: In discussions, the State Dept. informs the House Benghazi Committee that Clinton did not have a government email address, and that it had never had possession of her emails until her attorney first turned them over—in paper form—to the State Dept. in Dec. 2014.

March 2: New York Times reports Clinton may have violated federal regulations by using personal email account [email protected] for public business as secretary of state.

March 4: Associated Press reports that Clinton’s personal email address traces to private email server at her Chappaqua, New York home registered under pseudonym.

House Benghazi Committee privately issues two subpoena: one for emails from Clinton’s personal account, the other for documents it requested in Nov. 2014 (but did not receive) relating to 10 senior State Dept. officials.

Clinton does not disclose the subpoena but tweets, “I want the public to see my email. I asked State to release them. They said they will review them for release as soon as possible.”

March 10: Clinton answers questions about her email practices for the first time. She tells reporters:
It was more convenient to use the private server.
“I wanted to use just one device for both personal and work emails instead of two.”
Last year, she deleted nearly 31,000+ emails that were “private.”
She will not turn over her personal email server.
She “fully complied” with the law.
She has turned over to the State Dept. 55,000 pages of work-related emails.
There were 62,320 emails in her account: 30,490 were public business; 31,830 were private.

March 11: Associated Press sues State Dept. for Clinton emails and documents not provided under FOI request.

April 12: Clinton announces she’s running for president.

April 15: Nearly two years after Congress first issues subpoena for ARB documents, the State Dept. produces 1,700+ pages.

(cont. below)

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 01:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

You mean that headline?

Yeah I agree another proven lie.

and this of course ....

Clinton sent an email to her deputy chief of staff stating that she did not want some of her emails to be “accessible,” presumably to Congress or to the State Department itself. That email helped form the basis of a scathing inspector general report that found Clinton violated rules.

Now, we know that Clinton did not hand over that email to State Department investigators, proving that Clinton violated her sworn statement that she handed over all of her emails. Her inability to hand over this email could also provide more evidence that she violated the Espionage Act by allowing national defense information to be “lost, stolen, abstracted, or destroyed” through gross negligence.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join