It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Labeling ideas you dont agree with as "stupid racist bigotry", is in fact stupid racist bigotry!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 06:13 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Good lord. I basically slapped you... drama lama is more like.

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 08:02 PM
link   
This pretty much sums up the reaction I've seen on social media over the past week.

edit on 1-7-2016 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 09:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

Ya probably from the site you got that picture from, you go to the echo chambers and hear it over and over again.

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 09:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

Where's your avatar:

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 10:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74

Good lord. I basically slapped you... drama lama is more like.

Oh dear, I tried to find some common ground and you refused to see it.

Now you are so caught up in your conservative shaming that you are busy being the troll we all know and love. Stop before you make yourself look even more ridiculous than you already do. Btw, what happened to Kali the Destroyer?

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 10:14 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

That would be a perfect example for the thread.

I actually have my own version of it that I used for an avatar briefly.
edit on 1-7-2016 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Britain has not become racist overnight -Spiked Online
Following the Brexit vote there has been a panic about an apparent ‘spike’ in hate crime. An increase of 57 per cent was widely reported, and, on Twitter, a new hashtag, #PostRefRacism, started trending, with tweeters listing incidents from around Britain. It seems many people, both online and offline, have had personal experience of post-Brexit, racist Britain.

Any incident of racism or xenophobia is abhorrent and should be challenged. But the speed with which Remainers have exploited this apparent surge – in what is, at this point, largely anecdotal reports – has been shameful. Acting like the propaganda wing of the EU establishment, they have rushed to confirm the prejudices of the elites by arguing that these vague statistics and endless tweet allegations show just how racist the working-class, Leave-voting public is.
link

I can say the online social media labeling of Leave voters as "racist xenophobes" was already happening by around noon (US EST) the next day, was about the soonest I happened to notice the initial reports / cases of it happening right here in ATS.

Now there's endless articles being parroted across the globe about how that's whats really happening.

Then, following the reality over there where you can be prosecuted for assault for merely 'fist pumping' in a "threatening" manner, in the UK, this should mean little more than dirty looks could be counted as "hate crimes".

What is Common Assault?

Under Section 39 of the Criminal Justice Act the offence will be committed when a person either assaults another person or commits a battery.

A battery is classified as the application of unlawful force. This could be anything from a push or slap.

An assault is when the one person makes the other fear that immediate force will be used against them. This could be anything from shaking a fist or running a finger across a throat. No force needs to be applied in order for it to be an assault.

Note the following example, where nationalism / patriotism is being trumped up as being literally the same thing as racism:

'THE MAN'S A JOKE' Racist who wore vile t-shirt to celebrate Brexit win has been DISOWNED by his family
Jobless Peter Bowman wore a top emblazoned with a bigoted slogan causing his brother to label him an 'idiot' and 'outcast'

THE bigot who wore a racist T-shirt to celebrate the Brexit win has been disowned by his own family, The Sun can reveal.

Jobless Peter Bowman, 54, was snapped at an Armed Forces Day parade in Romford, Essex, wearing the shirt which read: “Yes! We won! Now send them back.”
www.thesun.co.uk...

Funny about that article is they frame the headline to suggest his family disowned him bacause of this incident, but at the very bottom they managed to admit he was disowned 7 years ago.

Welcome to crazy world.
edit on 1-7-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Oh dear, I tried to find some common ground and you refused to see it.

No. Quit your BS.

Now you are so caught up in your conservative shaming that you are busy being the troll we all know and love.

Conservative shaming and trolling?

Sharing my opinions is not trolling even if done with snark or sarcasm and please point out where I shamed anyone.

Stop before you make yourself look even more ridiculous than you already do.

Right. As if I'm having this back and forth by myself.

Btw, what happened to Kali the Destroyer?

Why? Don't like my new hairdo?
edit on 7/2/2016 by Kali74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

You Yellow-Skin Shamed old Donald Trump.

Why'd you take down the Cheeto Jesus avatar? That was rather creative, kind of funny lol
edit on 4-7-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

This is now the main tactic that low IQ race baiters like to use in debate. People in the regressive SJW left do not have facts to stand on, so they now use insults and discrediting tactics in order to silence opposing views.

The point you are missing here, is that they have been working overtime in order to change the definition of racism,sexism, and all of the other "isms" and "phobias" in order to fit the narrative. The common mantra is now that ALL straight white males are all of these things, whether they know it or not. So now, anytime they don't like or disagree with someone, all they have to do is call someone a racist to discredit the opposing position. It is underhanded and intellectually dishonest.

Here is an example of what I am talking about. This is not from some lone producer of content, this is directly from MTV one of the largest media producers in the world.
youtu.be...

This is pushed by the mainstream media, and the easily fooled follow right along with it. You even see people on ATS arbitrarily calling people racists. It goes all the way to the top, you can even see our president parroting race baiting nonsense.

This is a very deliberate practice used to further divide people. Ideology like this led to the BLM movement, and the majority of craziness on college campuses.

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 01:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
Stop before you make yourself look even more ridiculous than you already do.

Wow. That's... that's rich.

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 11:38 PM
link   
a reply to: AmericanRealist

Didn't work out so well for that guy ,Soros wouldn't be as hard to get to.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join