It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mexican president will not allow US immigrants if Trump wins Potus

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 04:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wildbob77
LOL He won't do anything to slow money from coming from the US to Mexico

Whoever moves to Mexico will be back in the US within 6 months because they will be shocked at how other countries view personal freedoms.

If you want to move out of the US when Trump is elected.... Great. I hope that you can find a county that you love.

It depends on what you mean by freedom, like Jimmy Hendrix said maybe:

Hey Joe, I said
Where you gonna run to now, where you gonna go?
I'm goin' way down south
Way down to Mexico way
Alright
I'm goin' way down South
Way down where I can be free

It depends on what you mean by 'freedom', if it means your pussy coward cops killing you because they were "afraid" or killing millions around the world to enforce US politics and get lame politicians into power that later deliver good deals in oil and other resources well yes the US likes to share "freedom" all around the place. If you mean actually being free to do whatever you like and for example live out the grid, decide wether or not to have your kids on the school system, have a job or live by growing your own food from the land, getting your water from the land as well and so on then yes, Mexico or whatever other country is a lot more 'Free' than the US, as well as most of the countries in the world outside America

At least in any other latin american country you don't get shot by a semi-retard cop because you had a garden hose and a retarded fat woman called on you because she was watching Fox News or whatever about "terrorists" that can kill you with a chicken knife.

I mean just spend some time outside the idiocity and you'll see for yourself how ridiculous all the US society has become, all around man
edit on 1-7-2016 by WarriorMH because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 07:47 AM
link   
With all the twilight stupidity going on in the world today, tis sad we thought this was real.

Still glad Kurdt Cobain got some props.

edit on 1-7-2016 by veracity because: no reply to

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 04:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Informer1958
a reply to: nobunaga

Funny coming from a corrupt President Nieto, who is controlled by the drug cartels.

I also find it laughable when he states the United States would only send us the worst.

Isn't that what President Nieto did, he send us his worst?

The fact is, if it wasn't for the drug cartels, mexico would be completely broke.

I don't think the guy is 'controlled', he 'IS' the owner of the drug cartels, the master chief. Also this was a fake news article if you haven't noticed yet. In any case, he got a lot of help from the US in funding those cartels and getting them good guns and all that so this, overall, looks like a very very idiotic joke

The fact is, if it wasn't for the drug cartels, mexico would be completely broke

No my friend. If it wasn't for the US, Mexico would probably be one of the greatest nations in the world, Look up the work made by Mexico on WWII so that the US would be able to go to war after Pearl Harbor, they lost a lot there and were never paid back, instead the US attempted to overtake the country and put puppets in government to be able to control the country, no surprise there, looks like they managed it very well.

You need to understand that at the time "Hispanics" meant Mexicans for the most part, and some Puerto Ricans, it took me two days to learn all about this so if you're interested read about it. Also read about the assassination attempt on the Mexican President
Hispanics on WW2

FBI reports, consisting of newspaper clippings, cables from its agents and unidentified informant communications dating from 1939-1963, also state that Cardenas was a character who had to be closely monitored by the government of this country due to his “communist ideals”.

“It is explained in the context of the Cold War, communism and the Cuban Revolution,” says Pescador. “The United States was worried that a charismatic and respected figure in Mexico, and the world, would sympathize with ideologies and the movement that allowed the growth of communism,” he said.

About this material compiled by the FBI, Cuauhtémoc Cardenas emphasized that is public information that was released by the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) with a Machiavellian purpose.

“It seems to me that much of the documents are CIA reports to invent risks or ghosts and justify their presence in Mexico,” said the current government official in Mexico City.

There are documents in the National Archives of the United States that expose the CIA monitoring of Cardenas’ and his son’s activities for years due fear that their “far left” would take power in Mexico.

Assasination Attempt on Mexican President

In the end, Mexico seems to have been drained of all resources all while pretending they respect the country's sovereignty, when clearly they don't. I understand you may see things from a different perspective but looking at things from outside makes it easy to see the truth. Have you wondered why the US chose the Mexican peso as their former currency for almost a century before the dollar was truly used as the street currency? or why the dollar is just simply the Mexican Peso renamed to Dollar but has kept the exact same properties like 100 cents for a dollar, a quarter and so on?

Also, did you know the dollar and a Peso were the same value for a very long time, as in one peso = one dollar? not being rude or anything but its fun and interesting to learn about these things that didn't happen on our time but definitely affected how we look at things on our time

edit on 3-7-2016 by WarriorMH because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 04:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: nobunaga
This is hilarious. So i guess the president of Mexico is saying to all the people that want to leave america if Trump wins, that they wont be welcomed because they are rapists and criminals... LOL
myfreshnews.com...

“Americans have a well-documented history of violence and we must act to keep our country safe,” President Nieto stated. “Many Americans have expressed a desire to relocate to our country in the event that Donald Trump becomes President. We can not have Mexico flooded with criminals and rapists. They are a violent nation and they won’t send us their best. We must be vigilant and keep a close eye on what could possibly transpire.”

No we wont send our best, because theres this thing called sarcasm. Not 1 american is willing to revoke their citizenship here to move to mexico if trump becomes president - he goes on saying they will bring all the mexicans home.

“Finally, I would like to add that all of your professional athletes, actors and actresses and pretty much all celebrities can kiss the steroids and drugs goodbye. Your country is built on coc aine, heroin, crack, marijuana (which is a Spanish word, by the way) and steroids that have come to America through Mexico. Thanks to these substances, you were able to have Arnold Schwarzenegger, Kobe Bryant, Michael Jackson, Nirvana and pretty much your entire popular culture. But, I guess you already knew that when you signed up to vote for Mr. Trump and his famous wall. Good luck with him, and good riddance,” President Nieto concluded in his interview.

i wasnt sure if this was legit, but i did see it on multiple blogs/sites
prntly.com...
www.thenewsnerd.com...
www.snopes.com...

can anyone verify if this guy really said this? it seems way too outlandish to be taken as serious.

Ironic you mention sarcasm and yet can't see the sarcasm in the Mexican leaders statement.

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 04:56 AM
link   

Don't worry Mexico, we will be returning all of the best and the brightest that you sent here for their free education so that they can return to Mexico one day and free everyone from el guapo.

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 05:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: DonVoigt

Don't worry Mexico, we will be returning all of the best and the brightest that you sent here for their free education so that they can return to Mexico one day and free everyone from el guapo.

More than likely you will dumb yourself even more and eventually turn the US into a complete wasteland, seeing as you can't figure out that the news article is a fake and that the US founders had a lot of respect for Mexico as they helped create the US in several ways. But i guess education is not something you rely on when waking up every day and all fall into all that stuff about being "american" instead. I think you would get shot in the original america for being too dumb to belong, go read up a bit about history then keep quiet until you have an opinion based on reality and not half assed assumptions

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 05:20 AM
link   
a reply to: WarriorMH

Wow, you're not very smart if you can't see the sarcasm in it, you must be one of those people they have been referring to as snowflakes around here, so I'll try to sensitive things up around here for you. Or maybe you thought el guapo exists in the real world, buahaha
edit on Sun20167V201626531 by DonVoigt because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 05:25 AM
link   

Wow, you're not very smart if you can't see the sarcasm in it, you must be one of those people they have been referring to as snowflakes around here, so I'll try to sensitive things up around here for you.

Or you may not be too good at sarcasm, maybe? after reading all the comments on this thread i can only see very ignorant fools trying to insult Mexicans because of a fake article and everyone replying to that with approval becomes even more idiotic by the reply. In any case your reply doesn't look like sarcasm at all and again you reply as if you were butt hurt, so anyway, keep going. I am neither an US citizen or a Mexican citizen so good for you, i don't care, so bye

Or maybe you thought el guapo exists in the real world

I don't even know what this means but clearly you do, maybe it is a figment of your imagination or wishes

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 05:31 AM
link   

No but hurt here buddy, funny you're the one who seems to be but hurt here, oh I get it, you're Mexican and you have to defend the Mexican honor from some jokes.

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 06:24 AM
link   

No but hurt here buddy, funny you're the one who seems to be but hurt here, oh I get it, you're Mexican and you have to defend the Mexican honor from some jokes.

No dummy i'm not but just read through this thread and look at 'american' idiocy in all its glory, also check you're spelling, this looks even more ignorant by the minute, are all 'americans' like this? what a shame if they are, so far i've known people from Russia, Pakistan, India, Italy, the UK, Chile, Peru, Puerto Rico, Colombia, Mexico, Brazil, Venezuela, Argentina, Croatia, Spain and Greece and i never found so much ignorance put together on a single location, you must be very proud of that but as far as i have seen on this thread, you are just a bunch if ignorant people cashing in on something someone that would be ashamed of you made 200+ years ago. I guess there are good people because i've known only a few, in any case people on this thread are just ignorant fools that don't even know their own country's history or how it and by whom even managed to become 'America', i don't think you understand anything but go fly your flag this Monday!

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 07:07 AM
link   

But, but, but that's why we call it the United States of Mexico, but since you think we are some kind of bad guys for wanting to secure our border, I offer you this.

edit on Sun20167V201607731 by DonVoigt because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Just a head start on my freedom loving, flag waving.

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 08:57 AM
link   

But, but, but that's why we call it the United States of Mexico, but since you think we are some kind of bad guys for wanting to secure our border, I offer you this.

haha, you got snopes'd

check your sources

and this is the real fence between the us and mexico, btw

are you so ignorant on this issue you don't even know there already is a fence ?
edit on 3-7-2016 by syrinx high priest because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 09:14 AM
link   
a reply to: syrinx high priest

The point remains, illegal immigrants need to be sent back to where they illegally immigrated from, and the border of this country needs to be secure. And criminal Obama and every sanctuary city need to be prosecuted for wilfully refusing to enforce the laws that are already on the books.

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 09:19 AM
link   

The point remains, illegal immigrants need to be sent back to where they illegally immigrated from, and the border of this country needs to be secure. And criminal Obama and every sanctuary city need to be prosecuted for wilfully refusing to enforce the laws that are already on the books.

they are. we also have laws already. reagan and bush wanted amnesty, btw

the point being you are falling for the oldest political trick of them all, a candidate tells you to be afraid of something, then tell you they are the only ones that can save you

I am 100% against illegal immigration, but I also don't like ignorant propoganda

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Don't much care about Regan and bush either, I am personally someone who is affected by the last 20 years of illegal immigrants, corrupt politicians, appeasement of criminal behavior in our society, oh and disreputable employers who use illegal immigrants to openly threaten an American citizens job. As the regular hard working honest American citizen I am, who pays his taxes, don't break the law and lives honorable in all of his personal and business dealings, my life has been affected by these things and since I personally follow all of these guidelines that are written into the laws of our country, I expect and demand that everyone else does the same, but there is no real recourse for people like me because the corruption just keeps going up and up the ladder.

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Don't much care about Regan and bush either, I am personally someone who is affected by the last 20 years of illegal immigrants, corrupt politicians, appeasement of criminal behavior in our society, oh and disreputable employers who use illegal immigrants to openly threaten an American citizens job. As the regular hard working honest American citizen I am, who pays his taxes, don't break the law and lives honorable in all of his personal and business dealings, my life has been affected by these things and since I personally follow all of these guidelines that are written into the laws of our country, I expect and demand that everyone else does the same, but there is no real recourse for people like me because the corruption just keeps going up and up the ladder.

you demand ?

lol

you are still falling for the fear factor. The 6 main issues to my mind facing regular hard working americans are;

the $56,000 national debt per person. how big is your family ? my families share of the debt is $224,000. why is this never discussed ? have we given up ?

climate change due to global warming. if things continue, in our lifetime we will have migrations of regular hard working americans fleeing rising oceans, drought and wild fires, will we needs walls for that ?

our crumbling infrastrucure was given a D recently and it is only going to get more expensive as we ignore it.

education. its a disaster. they teach to the test and a lot of A students really don't get what they are taught. needs a total overhaul

money in politics. you and I have no voice, the federal government doesn't work for us. that includes trump btw, he isn't paying for anything, and is already slave to the NRA. citizens united will doom us all if it stands

health care. you and I pay as much on a per capita basis for government healthcare as the brits do. the difference is they get healthcare in return, whereas only 25% of americans do. we are getting ripped of on a historic scale

illegal immigration wouldn't make my top 25, mostly because we already have a fence and laws.

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Hahaha, you saw my demand for what it was, dramatic effect.

Yes all of those things are important to, and what's more is that all of those things need to be fixed in our society as well, there is no reason all of these changes can't be made at once, what we have been doing for the last 20 years with all these corrupt people running things is screaming out to us average people is that we need to correct this train wreck before it goes any further.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join