It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mexican president will not allow US immigrants if Trump wins Potus

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 11:03 AM
link   
This is hilarious. So i guess the president of Mexico is saying to all the people that want to leave america if Trump wins, that they wont be welcomed because they are rapists and criminals... LOL
myfreshnews.com...

“Americans have a well-documented history of violence and we must act to keep our country safe,” President Nieto stated. “Many Americans have expressed a desire to relocate to our country in the event that Donald Trump becomes President. We can not have Mexico flooded with criminals and rapists. They are a violent nation and they won’t send us their best. We must be vigilant and keep a close eye on what could possibly transpire.”

No we wont send our best, because theres this thing called sarcasm. Not 1 american is willing to revoke their citizenship here to move to mexico if trump becomes president - he goes on saying they will bring all the mexicans home.

“Finally, I would like to add that all of your professional athletes, actors and actresses and pretty much all celebrities can kiss the steroids and drugs goodbye. Your country is built on coc aine, heroin, crack, marijuana (which is a Spanish word, by the way) and steroids that have come to America through Mexico. Thanks to these substances, you were able to have Arnold Schwarzenegger, Kobe Bryant, Michael Jackson, Nirvana and pretty much your entire popular culture. But, I guess you already knew that when you signed up to vote for Mr. Trump and his famous wall. Good luck with him, and good riddance,” President Nieto concluded in his interview.

i wasnt sure if this was legit, but i did see it on multiple blogs/sites
prntly.com...
www.thenewsnerd.com...
www.snopes.com...

can anyone verify if this guy really said this? it seems way too outlandish to be taken as serious.

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 11:04 AM
link   
a reply to: nobunaga

ignorance knows no bounds.

edit on 30-6-2016 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Don't we go there to cut their lawns?

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Many took the article at face value, despite a lack of additional reporting on what would be a notable development in foreign relations. On 2 March 2016, satirical outlet TheNewsNerd initially published the fake story. Those who scrolled down past the dozens of angry comments could easily view a disclaimer notice which held:

The stories posted on TheNewsNerd are for entertainment purposes only. The stories may mimic articles found in the headlines, but rest assured they are purely satirical.

⬆️ From snopes.

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 11:10 AM
link   

i didn't mean you OP, the News nerd is a known satire site, snopes points that out.
they even post this from the Newnerd.

TextThe stories posted on TheNewsNerd are for entertainment purposes only. The stories may mimic articles found in the headlines, but rest assured they are purely satirical.

at least you came and asked about it.

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Americans have a well-documented history of violence and we must act to keep our country safe,” President Nieto stated. “Many Americans have expressed a desire to relocate to our country in the event that Donald Trump becomes President. We can not have Mexico flooded with criminals and rapists. They are a violent nation and they won’t send us their best. We must be vigilant and keep a close eye on what could possibly transpire.”

Mexico Is Burning

MEXICAN AUTHORITIES USE SEXUAL VIOLENCE AGAINST WOMEN FOR FORCED CONFESSIONS: AMNESTY

A HISTORY OF VIOLENCE

Mexi co drug wars: graphic pictures illustrating Mexican gang violence

Mexico is sure one to talk.

link   
Snopes says fake on your 3rd link.

Funny stuff though.

link   
a reply to: nobunagaroflmao, please tell me this is not true

link   
Damn Americans, Taking all of the Mexicans jobs.

link   
Within 12 months of Trump being President Mexico will begin executing its politicians culling them off....Trump will literally show Mexico how to work their way into prosperity as a Country ......Mexico will respect this now that the drug-money pipeline has been cut off by MJ legalisations....Mexico has immense potentials and Trump is all about BUSINESS AND GROWTH AND PROSPERITY.

The Donald doesnt want to build a fence....he wants to upscale the entire neighborhood and amalgamate.....just watch him go.....the time is right for his mindset and vision and experience in Global growth and business.

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Fake article aside.

Mexico is a # hole, nobody wants to live there and nobody in the USA cares what mexico's government thinks of anything.

Sooner or later, we will tire of your cesspool and the fun will be over.

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Hahahaha

This guy's a joke.

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 11:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: hounddoghowlie

i didn't mean you OP, the News nerd is a known satire site, snopes points that out.
they even post this from the Newnerd.

TextThe stories posted on TheNewsNerd are for entertainment purposes only. The stories may mimic articles found in the headlines, but rest assured they are purely satirical.

at least you came and asked about it.

nice save,

seems more like your first post was directed at the mexican pres, and your second post is trying to cover that up and pretend you knew it was satire from the start....
shameful you dont have the balls to admit you thought it was legit when you posted. its pretty clear from your reaction in the second post you had only realized then that it was satire.

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Not at the OP.
Sarcasm😁..... Mexico to join the American Union #Annexico😂

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Can we invade mexico pls, We can sell the refuges to South America and Europe and there's probably some useful minerals or oil deposits there we could use.

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 11:36 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Funny, I'm planning a trip to Mexico. I'll make sure to take lots of photos of all the wonderful people I meet, and the awesome places I visit.

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 11:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: MystikMushroom

Funny, I'm planning a trip to Mexico. I'll make sure to take lots of photos of all the wonderful people I meet, and the awesome places I visit.

Don't drink the water

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Great !!!

They can stop vacation visas too while they're at it.

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 11:52 AM
link   
You knew it was fake at "Americans threatening to move to Mexico." They were threatening to move to Canada.

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 11:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

originally posted by: MystikMushroom

Don't drink the water

Well in Cancun they have their own water treatment plant. I didn't get sick last time...but then again I wasn't drinking water most of the time, and I have a feeling my beverages of choice probably killed anything in my gut that'd harm me...

LOL

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join