It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mexican president will not allow US immigrants if Trump wins Potus

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 01:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

Pew ?

You mean that POLLING entity ?

LOL.

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 01:19 PM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

It's 11 million illegal immigrants overall, 5-6 million from Mexico.

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 01:19 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Yes that one. Problem?

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 01:46 PM
link   
To bring out the worst in Americans, show a foreign country bad mouthing the U S; to also bring out the worst in Americans, start bad mouthing a foreign country.

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: nobunaga

Funny coming from a corrupt President Nieto, who is controlled by the drug cartels.

I also find it laughable when he states the United States would only send us the worst.

Isn't that what President Nieto did, he send us his worst?

The fact is, if it wasn't for the drug cartels, mexico would be completely broke.

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Thats fine, no immigrants either way... everyone will just head to canada

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 03:31 PM
link   
bc 2 wrongs make a right...

is there an eye-roll emoticon?

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 03:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Informer1958

I find it even funnier that a lot of people react to a fake news article like this. It goes to show that ignorance is good and well in the old US.

Just look at this thread and the number of high horse replies and ridiculous patriotism and jokes about lawns. I'm sorry but there's another word for people like that. If this is what people in the US is made out of then i can completely understand why no one likes them and why they are going down so fast, too full of themselves while on the fall.

I don't really care about the immigration issues between those two countries but this thread's title looked amusing and fake right from when i read the title so i came to read up a bit and found that even though the fake news article has been debunked at least 3 times on the *FIRST PAGE* people don't even read and go directly to insult mexicans, lame.

Its a shame this is happening on ATS, shame shame
edit on 30-6-2016 by WarriorMH because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 03:43 PM
link   
a reply to: nobunaga

I suppose we can now close down all those 'Amero' forums now then...Mexico and the US together with Canada isn't going to happen in our lifetimes folks.

Unless the US invades Mexico of course...on second thought, maybe we should keep those Amero forums open for a while.

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Did Mexico just try to take credit for Kobe Bryant?

LOL.

Wall just got 10 ft higher.

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Mexicans remind me of liberals. Always talking but when push comes to shove they are last in every metric.

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 04:18 PM
link   
that is epic trolling

however the wall will never be built, and trump knows it

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 05:30 PM
link   
a reply to: WarriorMH

I had no idea it was a fake story, Jut proves how hard it is to find the truth anymore.

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Gotta love fake news and the people that get hooked in, this thread just made my day

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 05:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969
Gotta love fake news and the people that get hooked in, this thread just made my day

What an interesting day you have had....

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 07:43 PM
link   
LOL He won't do anything to slow money from coming from the US to Mexico\

Whoever moves to Mexico will be back in the US within 6 months because they will be shocked at how other countries view personal freedoms.

If you want to move out of the US when Trump is elected.... Great. I hope that you can find a county that you love.

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Well there goes my plans for going to Cabo and getting wasted on Sammy Hagar tequila if that tangerine ishgibbon takes office.

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 03:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Informer1958
a reply to: WarriorMH

I had no idea it was a fake story, Jut proves how hard it is to find the truth anymore.

Dude it was specified and debunked about 3 posts down the OP, you just didn't read the first page. Thereby giving more fuel to other people to follow and become what you can see by just reading the previous pages, and it still keeps going on at this time. That's the current US reality and as i said, regardless of what other people think, the demise of the US is around the corner, you can't be as dumb as this and still manage a country like that.

By the way, reading on the web, i noticed that originally the US dollar didn't exist at all and once the US gained independence the first thing they did was to take the Mexican peso as the oficial currency of the US, and that's why the US dollar has its symbol as $, same as the Mexican peso, and also you know a dollar can be divided of 100 cents, same as the mexican peso. Turns out the dollar is the Mexican peso renamed to 'Dollar' but otherwise kept all the structure and integrity, well i guess a lot of people would get angry about this fact..

edit on 1-7-2016 by WarriorMH because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 04:03 AM
link   
Duplicated post
edit on 1-7-2016 by WarriorMH because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 04:07 AM
link   
Well if you're ever a convict on the lam and looking to disappear somewhere in Mexico by paying off a policía federale or two or twelve, watch out !

because..... get the gringo.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join