It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's Time for the Elites to Rise Up Against the Ignorant Masses

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 07:22 PM
link   
As you say: "... greed and lust and desire for more is what has propelled humanity to where we are right now."

Right now 39% of those billions have no worth, or anything of value.
What a life that must be to lead, as anyone realizes, a lot a people are not aware
they are suffering and being denied the basic values and things that make one a
modern human and a well-developed person.

Like geologic time, I doubt any elite group will be changing the status
quo anytime soon, except if they make incremental changes which is
entirely possible. It's a shame the charities are all scams especially
Bill Gates, throws his money away on dying Africans. Melinda and His
money may have helped people in the US but I haven't heard about it.

a reply to: Pinke

edit on 29-6-2016 by Drawsoho because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-6-2016 by Drawsoho because: add

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 12:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Leonidas
When did "Elite" get redefined to mean "Bad"?

I worked long and hard not be at the mercy of others.

You ARE at the mercy of others just as much as anyone else on this planet. Or does your planet have a population of one?

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 01:26 AM
link   
I admit to getting concerned when I see pictures of the Rothschilds hobnobbing down the street with people like Boris Johnson and others.

I hate to think this unelected money monkey instructs our politicians. It was Boris who said there was no rush to levee Europe after we had voted and I hope people don't intend him to be dictated to by one sly individual rather than the people. I suspect the elite will be crumbling a bit after some of these ancient old boys stop dodging their coffins - many are looking well ready for them. Nothing worse than a man who manipulates a country's resources purely for his own profit regardless of the consequences to that country and its people.

I hope Boris realises he i s on a dog lead with his name tagged to his owner.

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 01:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Shiloh7

I must admit i don't particularily trust Boris, there's something odd about him. Yes he does appear to be in cahoots with someone/s powerful. I am glad Britain Voted Out but at the same time i do have my reservations about it. I have been seeing commentary about the Royal Family however having been on the side of the Out Vote. Time will tell.

yes the old boys from withing crumbling empires definately seem to be dodging their coffins, die already!

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 03:19 AM
link   
Now they want to scare Britain people and bring them back. All I see in newspaper is EU propaganda and that only proves it was good decision to leave.

You think elites care about you? In few years you will be slave for them if you are not already.

So brexit will only make Britain's slavery slower and there is chance maybe Brits wake up and have a real country.

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 03:23 AM
link   
a reply to: awareness10

You tell us you are the one who authored this thread, so it's up to you to explain that not me.

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 05:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: awareness10
a reply to: Shiloh7
yes the old boys from withing crumbling empires definately seem to be dodging their coffins, die already!

In olden times the rich and powerful were at risk of sickness and disease due to the poor hygiene of the downtrodden peasants who prepared and served their food.

People are always at risk of something untoward if they rely too much on others.

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 08:12 AM
link   

I think Boris is a bit too ambitious for our good actually. I doubt he would worry, having been a merry member of the Bullington 'hate-a-poor-man Club, about any concerns except what he desires himself. He goes through the motions, but he is from the elite and that's whom he will ultimately protect.

It was Boris who said no rush to enact leaving the EU but its most odd, if he believes in BREXIT not to have demanded this be done now. I smell a rat.

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 09:28 AM
link   

I agree with your assessment.

And you're right, its possible the EU currency will fail. But my question is.........then what of the EU debt bomb?

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 09:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: awareness10
it’s about the sane vs. the mindlessly angry.

No, it's about the Haves and the Have Nots.

It's about those not feeling the real burdens day to day telling those that do how they should accept it and stop complaining.

It's about patronising, condescending voices such as his telling those really feeling it on the ground that they are imagining their wages being driven down by cheap labour, their school places becoming non-existent because of the population explosion, the unavailability of GPs because they are overrun by shear numbers.

These people are not insane and he's just as dumb now in light of the vote as he was before it.

I believe in multi-culturalism and looking after those in genuine need, but i also believe in the plight of poor and working classes expressed by this majority vote.

It's about politicians in denial of, or ignoring the sleeping masses and it biting the elite on the arse

edit on 30-6-2016 by McGinty because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 12:51 PM
link   
This might interest some as well
libertyblitzkrieg.com...

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 02:55 PM
link   
a reply to: chiefsmom

Because all their pawns are in place. All the pathways for us to escape are heavily cordoned or guarded. Their plan is already complete. All they need is the proper crisis, the proper event to cause the masses to rise up against them. They want us to know now. They want us to know it's them and they want us to get angry about it. They want us to revolt and fight back.

When that day finally comes... all the hollow point rounds, civilian practice targets, FEMA camps, ex-military hardware and armored vehicles... We'll finally know what their true purpose was all along.

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 04:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Plotus
This might interest some as well
libertyblitzkrieg.com...

Thankyou, looks interesting!

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 04:11 PM
link   
a reply to: McGinty

Yes,you're right, i can't wait until something good happens, it's tiring.

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 04:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: TonyS

I agree with your assessment.

And you're right, its possible the EU currency will fail. But my question is.........then what of the EU debt bomb?

Im not sure.. I don't know what will happen with that. It would help if someone stepped up and did a 7 yr forgiveness clause. In Canada if you have debt with creditors/bills etc, it is wiped out after 7 yrs. Israel does it, which is where it derived. Perhaps they could do that. But i won't hold my breath.
edit on 6/30/2016 by awareness10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 04:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: tsurfer2000h

You tell us you are the one who authored this thread, so it's up to you to explain that not me.

somehow i knew you'd pull that on me. You always do, here.

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Hmmm, that might work, but from what I understand, the EU banks hold about 7 Trillion in worthless derivatives. I don't know how you write that off. I guess if the EU falls apart and the Euro croaks, the 7 Trillion would have to be parsed proportionately to the Member Central banks and the bond holders would have to take new bonds as issued by the Member Central banks since the European Central Bank (ECB) would no longer exist.

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 06:11 PM
link   

The mindless thing was for the UK to go into the EU in the first place.

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 08:15 PM
link   
I'm strange when it comes to these things. If you saw me, you'd peg me as a liberal, maybe ultra liberal based on my style.

I'm more centrist/libertarian if I could call myself that. I tend to blend news of sources like John Oliver and mainstream news.

I don't know what Brexit holds, because on one hand, England kind of shot itself in the foot for not staying for. The sweet EU loot. On the other, yeah we can't go around giving golden packages to every Muhammad or Faisal that washes up on the beach.

Its all a time will tell at the moment.

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 08:52 PM
link   
And speaking of elites, where is Boris now that he fanned the fires of stupidity? Running and hiding like the coward that he is. But at least he knows he's made a mess he can't clean up.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join