It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's Time for the Elites to Rise Up Against the Ignorant Masses

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 12:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Leonidas
When did "Elite" get redefined to mean "Bad"?

I worked long and hard not be at the mercy of others.

Yes, let's not get it twisted. One should be unaffected, if not proud, of being called an elitist, especially when it is delivered as an insult from someone Who never quite attained anything elite about them.

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Mystic said:
The "elites" do what's best for them just as any one here would do for themselves. They're human too after all. None of us are immune to greed.

Might i just say, the 'Elites' human? I disagree on this, anyone who would willfully destroy it's own and other countries cultures, kill and maim the Innocent using drones/bombs/nuclear weapons/under the guise of protecting people, are not fit to run any Country, let alone Control warfare and create dangerous policies without a hint of care for what it's Own People who flip the bill for their golf outings, lavish elite parties and million dollar Vacations/Houses/Cars/Bodyguards etc etc etc. These people are running the world, stealing peoples money and laughing in your face 24/7.

The problem here is They were Voted in to do something Positive for the People of the USA and this goes for Other Nations as well, they shouldn't be behaving 'for themselves', and for 'their' benefit. A President, Prime Minister/Leader is supposed to Rise Above and be the Example for it's Nation. Being Human is one thing, being an asshole is quite another.
I'd say that's a problem.
edit on 6/29/2016 by awareness10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 12:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: hesse
Lol, people that voted to exit the EU are stupid. That´s the truth! The old racist idiots voted to leave. The youth will pay the price.

Young people have never known life outside the EU. Old people remember what it was like outside the EU, and they want it back. 1/3 of young people voted to leave. 1/2 of middle-aged voted to leave. 2/3rds of old people voted to leave, but old people would have lost had they not had significant support across the board.

Yes, you'll have self-determination, and that means no more hand-holding from Brussels. But it also means Brussels can't tell you what to do any more. Brussels can's dictate that you aren't allowed to fish in your own fishing grounds, what you can do with your own products, with your own oil. The tentacles of the Brussels bureaucracy will gradually be removed from infecting young people's minds and they will begin to taste freedom.

It's the best thing that could ever have happened. It's the people who voted to stay who are stupid, afraid that Mommy will no longer be there to tell them what to do and change their nappies.

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 12:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: awareness10
Mystic said:
The "elites" do what's best for them just as any one here would do for themselves. They're human too after all. None of us are immune to greed.

Might i just say, the 'Elites' human? I disagree on this, anyone who would willfully destroy it's own and other countries cultures, kill and maim the Innocent using drones/bombs/nuclear weapons/under the guise of protecting people, are not fit to run any Country, let alone Control warfare and create dangerous policies without a hint of care for what it's Own People who flip the bill for their golf outings, lavish elite parties and million dollar Vacations/Houses/Cars/Bodyguards etc etc etc. These people are running the world, stealing peoples money and laughing in your face 24/7.

The problem here is They were Voted in to do something Positive for the People of the USA, they shouldn't be behaving 'for themselves', and for 'their' benefit. A President is supposed to Rise Above and be the Example for it's Nation. Being Human is one thing, being an asshole is quite another.
I'd say that's a problem.

you described trump to a tee - lavish parties, million dollar vacation homes, golfing. do you think he'll change all that if he becomes president.

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: awareness10

Well, it's not like they are aliens, robots or something else.

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: knoxie

you're taking what i said out of context. I'm not talking about Rich People i'm talking about Establishment who Create Policies in their own interests.

And failed to address the rest.

Trump has never been a President, or set Policies, or Killed People and Destroyed Countries.

Are you saying all rich people are like this? Because i don't believe all wealthy people are the same. But many within the Establishment are like gang members who are all Corrupt. The good ones are far and few between.

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 12:57 PM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom

You missed my meaning, of course they're humans, or according to David Icke, perhaps Reptillians. My point being, they aren't acting very Human. Actions speak Louder than Words.

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Personally, I regard the "elite" with pity - poor deluded fools obsessed with money and material possession above all else. And never ever happy because someone always has more than they do .....

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 12:59 PM
link   

I wanted to pick up that one point, too.

I'd venture to suggest that anyone doing 'what is best for themselves' doesn't necessarily think it a good idea to subjugate millions of other people and get rich off the sweat of their brows.

Some of us don't want or need a lot more than the benefits of living in a fair society, which we contribute to, and a bit of peace and quiet in our free time to pursue our (not world domination) dreams.

Makes one wonder who are the 'sane ones' and who the 'mindlessly angry'.

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 01:04 PM
link   

'It's time for the elites to rise up against the ignorant masses'.

This statement is all wrong.
It should be, 'It's time for the ignorant masses to rise up against the elites'.

It's long past time for the ignorant masses to stop fighting amongst themselves and start taking back our god dam countries (world) from the self serving elites.

They lie, cheat, steal, manipulate, and do everything they can think of to further their own ends and the worst part is, they don't even do it in secret anymore, they do much of it right out in the open and the mindless just continue to drool, bitch and moan about it.
ACTION is what's needed!

If it can't be done legally or democratically, then it must be done forcefully.

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 01:06 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler Times change and globalisation is part of our world. The EU must change I agree but voting out is wrong imo. I actually think this is a plot to get the rest of the EU back in "line".

Anyway, from a different perspective, the EU is strong force globaly. We won´t get far in this world of madness if we all build up borders and only think about our own butts.

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 01:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit
a reply to: hesse

I did it because I used reason to choose which way I wanted to be screwed, and by whom.

Best comment ever!

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 01:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: berenike

I wanted to pick up that one point, too.

I'd venture to suggest that anyone doing 'what is best for themselves' doesn't necessarily think it a good idea to subjugate millions of other people and get rich off the sweat of their brows.

Some of us don't want or need a lot more than the benefits of living in a fair society, which we contribute to, and a bit of peace and quiet in our free time to pursue our (not world domination) dreams.

Makes one wonder who are the 'sane ones' and who the 'mindlessly angry'.

That's just it isn't it, the People do what they're told so the Minority can have what they want on behalf of the People pretty much by force, through illegal taxation. That too should have ended after WWII. I believe the domino are beginning to fall.

It made me shake my head just reading that line in the article about the sane ones being the Corrupt rulers, and the mindless and angry being the Suppressed Majority. These people truly are nuts.

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 01:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyMayhew
Personally, I regard the "elite" with pity - poor deluded fools obsessed with money and material possession above all else. And never ever happy because someone always has more than they do .....

Personally I regard "Elite" as someone who has worked hard to be amoung the best at their craft, skill, vocation, or chosen field.

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 01:10 PM
link   

okay, thanks for the clarification.

multi-billionaires are not considered part of the elite, necessarily, but rich politicians are? i'm seriously just trying to understand. i'm glad you don't consider all people with money bad.

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 01:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Leonidas

originally posted by: AndyMayhew

Personally I regard "Elite" as someone who has worked hard to be amoung the best at their craft, skill, vocation, or chosen field.

Well that makes most of us the "elite" - as opposed to those whom many consider the "elite"

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 01:18 PM
link   
a reply to: knoxie

Politicians, i forgot to add those didn't i, whoops.

And You're Welcome

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 01:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: hesse
Lol, people that voted to exit the EU are stupid. That´s the truth! The old racist idiots voted to leave. The youth will pay the price.

How is wanting to protect your homeland from violence and rape 'racist'?

I don't care about your rhetoric...I care about my family.

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 01:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: awareness10
a reply to: MystikMushroom

You missed my meaning, of course they're humans, or according to David Icke, perhaps Reptillians. My point being, they aren't acting very Human. Actions speak Louder than Words.

They might look human but they aren't human, and their behaviours gives them away. They are empty shells. Soul-less. Hollow. Ruthless. Creatures of deceit and negativity. They are incapable of empathy and are driven by all things material, nothing else.

Don't expect them to behave like a human because they are unable to. They are alien to us and we to them.

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 01:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: tsurfer2000h

It's Time for the Elites to Rise Up Against the Ignorant Masses

Why rise up, aren't the elite already ruling the ignorant masses?

UK showed there rule is tenuous at best.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join