It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What were Jesus most important teachings?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 12:46 AM
link   
a reply to: CabablancaHizb

What are the most important teachings of Jesus to you?

The more I think about this, the clearer it becomes that the only truly honest answer is nothing.

It would be easy, given the subjective element of the question to simply quote any of the many fine sounding sayings, who would know any different? It is seen as a truism that such subjective questions can't have a wrong answer. Perhaps that truism is not quite true.

My answer is nothing.

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 12:51 AM
link   
a reply to: pthena

Nothing??

You can't think of a single passage that really hits home?

I can think of so many just off the top of my head..

how about... "Why call me lord and do not the things i say?"

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 01:07 AM
link   
Why would you ask a question that Christ answers himself?

Matthew 22:37 - 40

37 Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind. 38 This is the first and great commandment. 39 And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. 40 On these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets.

Everything we do in our day-to-day lives comes under those two commandments, PERIOD. If ANYone were to ask how one should live their life, the second commandment would be enough, because it assures peace with each-other forever as long as we upheld it. We're humans though, we don't care about the wisdom in some ancient book; we think we have it all figured out....funny though, since war, anger, and violence is still our only answer to conflict after all these millennia.

I would hate to see our Creators face if He were to look onto us as a whole, myself included. We are wretched down to the very core and most of us don't even realize it. Every day we should be humbling our minds and our actions towards others no matter the conflict. Walk a mile in anothers moccasins right?

The only excuse for conflict is one created to segregate oneself from another; selfishness, pride, ego, lust...those are our masters. They always will be until He steps in. We all better buckle up, cause it's going to be a bumpy ride.

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 02:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman
Teaching from Corinthians on what love is and again how christians should view those outside of the church

1 Corinthians 13:4-7English Standard Version Anglicised (ESVUK)

4 Love is patient and kind; love does not envy or boast; it is not arrogant
5 or rude. It does not insist on its own way; it is not irritable or resentful;[a]
6 it does not rejoice at wrongdoing, but rejoices with the truth.
7 Love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things.

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 02:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: CabablancaHizb
a reply to: AMPTAH

Interesting. I heard Myrhh has psychoactive properties but I am not certain.

I do know Wormwood does. (Revelation)

A lot of research suggests that Amanita Muscaria mushroom was the source. God was an experience to people back then, and not simply a philosophical idea. Jesus also makes reference to this same "wine" used at the wedding in the Gospel of Thomas,

Jesus said, "...Because you have drunk, you have become intoxicated from the bubbling spring which I have measured out." -- The Gospel of Thomas #13

Jesus said, "I took my place in the midst of the world, and I appeared to them in flesh. I found all of them intoxicated; I found none of them thirsty. And my soul became afflicted for the sons of men, because they are blind in their hearts and do not have sight; for empty they came into the world, and empty too they seek to leave the world. But for the moment they are intoxicated. When they shake off their wine, then they will repent." -- The Gospel of Thomas #28

So, basically, this "wine" was part of the mystical experience that introduced the disciples to the spiritual side of things.

Christians still use "wine" and "bread" in ceremony today. Although, the wine is said to be symbolic, and is no longer used for it's experiential effect.

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 04:59 AM
link   

It is said on the internet that Myrrh dissolved in wine has stupefying properties however Myrrh is a exceptionally bitter alkaline resin (Myrrh means bitter). If you dissolved Myrrh in water (or wine) and offered it to someone, they would not call it "the best wine", it would taste disgusting.

From experience, Myrrh is a very sticky and hydrophobic oleo-resin. If you get it on your hands, it is really hard to wash off, even with strong soaps. It repels water. It dissolves in oil and may dissolve in alcohol but there is not enough alcohol in unfortified wine to dissolve it. Myrrh is used medicinally and can be taken internally. In use, it has no notable soporific properties, even if dissolved in wine, it would not have stupefying effects.

Here is a site with details of using Myrrh medicinally, which puts a nail in the coffin for the Internet myth.

The reason that Jesus rejected the wine vinegar offered to him, when He said "I thirst" on the cross, was that Nazarenes do not take wine. If Jesus had been in the habit of taking drugs, then why would He suddenly have rejected them when they were most needed?

edit on 29/6/2016 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 05:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: AMPTAH

originally posted by: chr0naut

originally posted by: SaturnFX

What part?

Water to wine. physical impossibility.

Nature seems to manage it (well, mainly water with a few trace elements, into wine).

That's because you didn't get the joke. Jesus and his disciples took psychedelic drugs to get into the mystical state. These biochemicals are known to pass through the kidneys, where they become even more potent, using the body's natural distillery. So, when Jesus told his disciples to "fill the wineskins", and then draw out the wine, you can guess how they filled it. When the guests drank that wine they got such a high, that they came to Jesus and said "you kept the best wine for the last, but most people serve the best wine first." They had no clue how the wine was made. The miracle was done long before Jesus even came, when God designed the organs of the human body, and set the distillery in motion.

Jesus taking drugs is not recorded anywhere in the Bible and does not fit historically with the region at the time.

Nor did they use wine-skins, the Bible records that there were six stone water jars for ceremonial washing. Each jar held between twenty and thirty gallons. Assuming 25 gallons as a median value, that would be 150 gallons of urine. As a human bladder can hold 2 cups of urine, that would mean that there had to be 1,200 disciples peeing into the containers.

Also, I don't know of anyone who would describe urine as wine, especially if that urine also contained psychedelics, which tend to be alkaline or bitter tasting. For someone to describe it as "the best wine" beggars belief. Most people would spit it out before consuming enough to get them high.

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 06:08 AM
link   

A lot of research suggests that Amanita Muscaria mushroom was the source. God was an experience to people back then, and not simply a philosophical idea. Jesus also makes reference to this same "wine" used at the wedding in the Gospel of Thomas,

Jesus said, "...Because you have drunk, you have become intoxicated from the bubbling spring which I have measured out." -- The Gospel of Thomas #13

Jesus said, "I took my place in the midst of the world, and I appeared to them in flesh. I found all of them intoxicated; I found none of them thirsty. And my soul became afflicted for the sons of men, because they are blind in their hearts and do not have sight; for empty they came into the world, and empty too they seek to leave the world. But for the moment they are intoxicated. When they shake off their wine, then they will repent." -- The Gospel of Thomas #28

So, basically, this "wine" was part of the mystical experience that introduced the disciples to the spiritual side of things.

Christians still use "wine" and "bread" in ceremony today. Although, the wine is said to be symbolic, and is no longer used for it's experiential effect.

Fly agarics are known for the unpredictability of their effects. Depending on habitat and the amount ingested per body weight, effects can range from nausea and twitching to drowsiness, low blood pressure, sweating and salivation, auditory and visual distortions, mood changes, euphoria, relaxation, ataxia, and loss of equilibrium. In cases of serious poisoning the mushroom causes delirium, characterized by bouts of marked agitation with confusion, hallucinations, and irritability followed by periods of central nervous system depression. Seizures and coma may also occur in severe poisonings.

Also, Amanita Muscaria mushrooms defy cultivation as they grow outdoors and rely on mature and fairly specific host trees. Those host trees do not occur in the Middle East and neither to Amanita Muscaria mushrooms. If they ever found use in the Middle East they would have had to be preserved and shipped there. There is no historical evidence that such is the case during the first century.

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 09:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Akragon

how about... "Why call me lord and do not the things i say?"

Here is the whole passage:

Luke 6:46Why do you call Me ‘Lord, Lord,’ but not do what I say? 47I will show you what he is like who comes to Me and hears My words and acts on them: 48He is like a man building a house, who dug down deep and laid his foundation on the rock. When the flood came, the torrent crashed against that house but could not shake it, because it was well built.

49But the one who hears My words and does not act on them is like a man who built his house on ground without a foundation. The torrent crashed against that house, and immediately it collapsed—and great was its destruction.”

This statement surely appears to apply for people who call him 'Lord, Lord'. It also would seem like a good idea for someone not calling him 'Lord Lord' to use as a weapon to bludgeon those who do call him 'Lord Lord' to point out hypocrisy.
It is probable, nay, certain, that I have done such in the past. That seems like an exercise in futility to me now, mean and nasty.

As for the second part: There was a time I considered Jesus to be Lord. That 'house' has already collapsed, however long it took me to realize.

Now consider the parameters set by the Original Poster in a subsequent post, which I bothered to verify. Secret room type communications are excluded from consideration, specifically words from Paul. However, this would then also apply to everything else.

Matt 10:26Therefore don't be afraid of them, for there is nothing covered that will not be revealed; and hidden that will not be known. 27What I tell you in the darkness, speak in the light; and what you hear whispered in the ear, proclaim on the housetops.

Everything we read as having been said by Jesus publically or in secret can be classified as hearsay and rumor, therefore excluded from discussion in this thread.

edit on 29-6-2016 by pthena because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 10:01 AM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

his most important word or message....

His priesthood was not of the Jewish mainstream... the school of Pharisee or Sadducee

no his ordination to Rabbi, Teacher came from the mystical Order-of-Priesthood : Mechizedek

Jesus was a maverick Rabbi, a non-establishment guy & likely lived in an Exoteric-Essene = Nazarene Cult

re: www.revolutioninreligion.com...

That info. will or should change your thinking about the Main-Stream Religion narrative concerning him his mission and the authority over the-den-of-vipers-in-the-Synagogue of his day

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Given some of the outlandish statements made on this thread, I keep this saying by Jesus in mind:

If it were not so, I would have told you.

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Also, I don't know of anyone who would describe urine as wine, especially if that urine also contained psychedelics, which tend to be alkaline or bitter tasting. For someone to describe it as "the best wine" beggars belief. Most people would spit it out before consuming enough to get them high.

The taste of urine largely depends on what you take into your digestive system.

Drinking urine has been a long and well established practice in the east.

Some even refer to this as the "Water of Life."

Mahatma Gandhi drank his own urine daily, for "spiritual health" reasons.

Today urine is recognized in the medical profession for its medicinal properties, and used medicinally in all sorts of ways, some referred to as "urotherapy".

Basically, the modern interpretation of why the ancients drank urine goes as follows:

1..Urine excretes the poisons of the body.
2..The particular poison that urine excretes at any time depends on the illness the body is suffering from.
3..These are waste products, that the body needs to get rid of, so it's good to rid the body of them.
4..Before being excreted these poisons float around in the blood stream as various biochemicals.
5..The blood stream passes through the brain, where the concentration of these biochemicals trigger reactions.
6..When the brain detects the biochemical in the blood, for some disease, the brain releases counter-signals.
7..These counter-signals travel in the bloodstream to the cells responsible for helping attack the disease.
8..When the cells detect the counter-signals, the cells manufacture antidotes.
9..The body is then able to fight off the disease.
10.When the kidneys remove the poisons from the blood and excrete them, the poison concentration falls.
11.The brain detects the fall in poison concentration, and reduces the concentration of counter-signals.
12.The body then slows down it's defense mechanisms as it considers the disease is being eliminated.
13.However, this causes the disease to "linger" around longer than it needs to
14.It it lingers, he disease can even flare up again, or take a new path.
15.By drinking the fresh urine that is being excreted, the poisons are put back into the body.
16.So, now the brain sees the concentration of poisons increasing in the blood
17.The brain then sends out even more counter-signals.
18.So, the body fights harder to rid itself of the disease, and cures itself much faster.

So that "urine", which modern man often despises, was always the "medicine" which God put there in each human's body, so that each person has their own private "pharmacy" to help cure whatever disease they might be suffering from at any particular time. It is why god put the excretion tool in "front" of the body, rather than behind it.
Things in front and above are more beneficial than things behind and below. So, there are lots of clues about the design plan.

It requires "knowledge", however, to use this private pharmacy properly, and safely. For example, it is one of the main reasons the yogi's refuse to eat meat, but are vegetarians. Before going on a urine drinking binge, you have to purify the body, by restricting your diet. Because what comes out in the urine, varies a lot with what you put into your body. Various plants and herbs will be distilled through the body producing different types of "wine". They will taste different, smell different, and have different effects.

If you drink a lot of "cranberry juice" the urine will taste sweet. You can tailor the taste of the urine, and it's psychedelic effect, according to your desire, by simply eating the right types and mix of food.

The body is a pharmaceutical factory.

There are some vitamin tablets, for example, for people over 50, that are "chew-ables". They contain lots of berry products to make the taste pleasant. They look purple, red, or bluish. But, once this tablet passes through the body, the urine comes out looking like wine, and smelling sweet. So, you can simply go to the drug store, buy them, and prove to yourself, that urine can be changed to a kind of wine.

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 12:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aedaeum
Why would you ask a question that Christ answers himself?

Matthew 22:37 - 40

37 Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind. 38 This is the first and great commandment. 39 And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. 40 On these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets.

Everything we do in our day-to-day lives comes under those two commandments, PERIOD. If ANYone were to ask how one should live their life, the second commandment would be enough, because it assures peace with each-other forever as long as we upheld it. We're humans though, we don't care about the wisdom in some ancient book; we think we have it all figured out....funny though, since war, anger, and violence is still our only answer to conflict after all these millennia.

I would hate to see our Creators face if He were to look onto us as a whole, myself included. We are wretched down to the very core and most of us don't even realize it. Every day we should be humbling our minds and our actions towards others no matter the conflict. Walk a mile in anothers moccasins right?

The only excuse for conflict is one created to segregate oneself from another; selfishness, pride, ego, lust...those are our masters. They always will be until He steps in. We all better buckle up, cause it's going to be a bumpy ride.

To answer your question why...when...?

If you read my OP I mentioned 3 things as more law than lesson. I chose to focus on the lessons, and the point you are trying to makes teachings falls under law more than lesson.

And because I am interested in what people hold most dear and sparking a positive conversation that would have little chance of attracting negativity.

Why would you ask that anyway? I asked, people are answering and nobody seems too interested in why they are more than happy it seems to share.

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 12:28 PM
link   

There is some truth to that body being a pharmaceutical factory.

Most happy chemicals like amphetamines and opiates have similar chemicals produced in the body. It's why you get opiate withdrawal and dependence . They even have a chemical that only releases at death that you can now do recreationally. I am all set with that!

I stick to the sticky.

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 12:41 PM
link   
a reply to: St Udio

There was a Zadokite priesthood that was of the Nazarene sect but no Order of Melchizedek. You might be thinking of the Mormons.

Most scholars are coming to grips with the fact that the Essenes were invented by Josephus. He is the only original historian to mention them and everyone thought when the DSS were found that it was the Essenes who put them there and wrote them.

But it was by default, speculation and wishful thinking that people tried to push this theory.

When you read the Scrolls you can see this is not a pacifist community and definitely not written by a people called Essenes. Zealots is a much more accurate description.

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 02:10 PM
link   
a reply to: defiythelie
Well people here could quote some teaching from Jesus about conspiracies in religions, or just general deception in religions and by influential religious figures (teachers, scholars, scribes, leaders, etc.; people that are looked up to for answers).

Jesus’ Sermon on the Mount | Life of Jesus:

Jesus next says: “When you pray, do not act like the hypocrites, for they like to pray standing in the synagogues and on the corners of the main streets to be seen by men.” Rather, he says: “When you pray, go into your private room and, after shutting your door, pray to your Father who is in secret.” (Matthew 6:5, 6) Jesus is not against all public prayers, for he himself offered such prayers. He is denouncing prayers said in a way to impress listeners and draw admiring compliments.

He counsels the crowd: “When praying, do not say the same things over and over again as the people of the nations do.” (Matthew 6:7) Jesus does not mean that repeatedly praying about the same subject is wrong. He is expressing disapproval of using memorized phrases “over and over again,” praying by rote. He then provides a model prayer that includes seven petitions. The first three recognize God’s right to rule and his purposes—that his name be sanctified, that his Kingdom come, and that his will be done.
The apostles and other sincere ones want to live in a way that pleases God, but that is not easy in their circumstances. Many Pharisees, for example, are critical, harshly judging others. So Jesus admonishes his listeners: “Stop judging that you may not be judged; for with the judgment you are judging, you will be judged.”—Matthew 7:1, 2.

It is dangerous to follow the lead of the overly critical Pharisees, as Jesus illustrates: “A blind man cannot guide a blind man, can he? Both will fall into a pit, will they not?” Then how should Jesus’ listeners view others? Not with a critical eye, because that would be a serious offense. He asks: “How can you say to your brother, ‘Brother, allow me to remove the straw that is in your eye,’ while you yourself do not see the rafter in your own eye? Hypocrite! First remove the rafter from your own eye, and then you will see clearly how to remove the straw that is in your brother’s eye.”—Luke 6:39-42.

This does not mean that the disciples are not to make any judgments at all. “Do not give what is holy to dogs nor throw your pearls before swine,” Jesus urges them. (Matthew 7:6) Truths from God’s Word are precious, like figurative pearls. If some people act like animals, showing no appreciation for these precious truths, the disciples should leave them and seek ones who are receptive.
Jesus then sets out what has become a famous rule of conduct: “All things, therefore, that you want men to do to you, you also must do to them.” Should not all of us take to heart and apply that positive exhortation in our dealings with others? Doing so, however, may be challenging, as revealed by Jesus’ instruction: “Go in through the narrow gate, because broad is the gate and spacious is the road leading off into destruction, and many are going in through it; whereas narrow is the gate and cramped the road leading off into life, and few are finding it.”—Matthew 7:12-14.

There are those who would try to divert the disciples from the way leading to life, so Jesus warns: “Be on the watch for the false prophets who come to you in sheep’s covering, but inside they are ravenous wolves.” (Matthew 7:15) Good trees and bad trees can be recognized by their fruits, Jesus notes. It is similar with people. Thus, we can recognize false prophets by their teachings and actions. Yes, Jesus explains, it is not simply what a person says that makes him his disciple but also what he does. Some people claim that Jesus is their Lord, but what if they are not doing God’s will? Jesus says: “I will declare to them: ‘I never knew you! Get away from me, you workers of lawlessness!’”—Matthew 7:23.

Concluding his sermon, Jesus declares: “Everyone who hears these sayings of mine and does them will be like a discreet man who built his house on the rock. And the rain poured down and the floods came and the winds blew and lashed against that house, but it did not cave in, for it had been founded on the rock.” (Matthew 7:24, 25) Why did the house stand? Because the man “dug and went down deep and laid a foundation on the rock.” (Luke 6:48) So more is involved than just hearing Jesus’ words. We must exert ourselves to ‘do them.’

edit on 29-6-2016 by whereislogic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 02:29 PM
link   

There was a Zadokite priesthood that was of the Nazarene sect but no Order of Melchizedek. You might be thinking of the Mormons.

Most scholars are coming to grips with the fact that the Essenes were invented by Josephus. He is the only original historian to mention them and everyone thought when the DSS were found that it was the Essenes who put them there and wrote them.

But it was by default, speculation and wishful thinking that people tried to push this theory.

When you read the Scrolls you can see this is not a pacifist community and definitely not written by a people called Essenes. Zealots is a much more accurate description.

I think you are citing the sanitized history version of the Christianity narrative... the Church=Vatican has 2000 years to sculpt their version of a Christ
perhaps the Nazarene sect was not robust at 3BCE & 33AD, but the Nazirath explanation of Nazarene is something the church confounded the Jesus ministry with --so as to conform better with the 'Story' They wanted the illiterate masses to believe

history is rewritten by the victors, so the fact that Jesus was a rebellious, revolutionary in the realm of religion was transformed to Jesus being the meek, mild, suffering messiah of the State religion in both Rome and Constantinople

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 02:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: St Udio

I think you are citing the sanitized history version of the Christianity narrative... the Church=Vatican has 2000 years to sculpt their version of a Christ
perhaps the Nazarene sect was not robust at 3BCE & 33AD, but the Nazirath explanation of Nazarene is something the church confounded the Jesus ministry with --so as to conform better with the 'Story' They wanted the illiterate masses to believe

history is rewritten by the victors, so the fact that Jesus was a rebellious, revolutionary in the realm of religion was transformed to Jesus being the meek, mild, suffering messiah of the State religion in both Rome and Constantinople

No, I am citing the historically accurate non fantasy version.

I don't need to further engage in conversation with you to know you are light years away from figuring out what the unsanitized version even is.

Although I am glad that you are aware of the fact that there is one.

If you want to learn about the historical Sons of Zadok all you have to do is buy a copy of the Dead Sea Scrolls. The Order of Melchizedek you speak of is not an earthly order.

But the Sons of Zadok (from the High Priest Zadok) is the closest thing. Zedek as in Melchizedek means righteous and if you read the Scrolls you will find that they gave Elohim status to Melchizedek.

edit on 29-6-2016 by CabablancaHizb because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 02:46 PM
link   
a reply to: whereislogic

True re: your last comment.

If one where inclined the whole saga is one big conspiracy (conspiracy not necessarily meaning evil) between God and Jesus to defeat Satan.

Or between Pilate and the High Priest.

Saul and Rome.

So thanks for saying that, even though I did screw up by putting it in the wrong section.

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 04:59 PM
link   

The taste of urine largely depends on what you take into your digestive system.

Drinking urine has been a long and well established practice in the east.

Some even refer to this as the "Water of Life."

Mahatma Gandhi drank his own urine daily, for "spiritual health" reasons.

Today urine is recognized in the medical profession for its medicinal properties, and used medicinally in all sorts of ways, some referred to as "urotherapy".

Basically, the modern interpretation of why the ancients drank urine goes as follows:

1..Urine excretes the poisons of the body.
2..The particular poison that urine excretes at any time depends on the illness the body is suffering from.
3..These are waste products, that the body needs to get rid of, so it's good to rid the body of them.
4..Before being excreted these poisons float around in the blood stream as various biochemicals.
5..The blood stream passes through the brain, where the concentration of these biochemicals trigger reactions.
6..When the brain detects the biochemical in the blood, for some disease, the brain releases counter-signals.
7..These counter-signals travel in the bloodstream to the cells responsible for helping attack the disease.
8..When the cells detect the counter-signals, the cells manufacture antidotes.
9..The body is then able to fight off the disease.
10.When the kidneys remove the poisons from the blood and excrete them, the poison concentration falls.
11.The brain detects the fall in poison concentration, and reduces the concentration of counter-signals.
12.The body then slows down it's defense mechanisms as it considers the disease is being eliminated.
13.However, this causes the disease to "linger" around longer than it needs to
14.It it lingers, he disease can even flare up again, or take a new path.
15.By drinking the fresh urine that is being excreted, the poisons are put back into the body.
16.So, now the brain sees the concentration of poisons increasing in the blood
17.The brain then sends out even more counter-signals.
18.So, the body fights harder to rid itself of the disease, and cures itself much faster.

So that "urine", which modern man often despises, was always the "medicine" which God put there in each human's body, so that each person has their own private "pharmacy" to help cure whatever disease they might be suffering from at any particular time. It is why god put the excretion tool in "front" of the body, rather than behind it.
Things in front and above are more beneficial than things behind and below. So, there are lots of clues about the design plan.

It requires "knowledge", however, to use this private pharmacy properly, and safely. For example, it is one of the main reasons the yogi's refuse to eat meat, but are vegetarians. Before going on a urine drinking binge, you have to purify the body, by restricting your diet. Because what comes out in the urine, varies a lot with what you put into your body. Various plants and herbs will be distilled through the body producing different types of "wine". They will taste different, smell different, and have different effects.

If you drink a lot of "cranberry juice" the urine will taste sweet. You can tailor the taste of the urine, and it's psychedelic effect, according to your desire, by simply eating the right types and mix of food.

The body is a pharmaceutical factory.

There are some vitamin tablets, for example, for people over 50, that are "chew-ables". They contain lots of berry products to make the taste pleasant. They look purple, red, or bluish. But, once this tablet passes through the body, the urine comes out looking like wine, and smelling sweet. So, you can simply go to the drug store, buy them, and prove to yourself, that urine can be changed to a kind of wine.

So eating Amanita Muscaria mushrooms makes your urine go red and/or sweet?

And also the the disciples consumed high sugar, red berry diets (red berries are usually toxic)?

Reason it out, it is very unlikely.

edit on 29/6/2016 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join