It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Psychiatrists are Being Deceived - These Are Mind Boggling NSA and So Called Illuminati Secrets!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 06:59 AM
link   
Dear Reader, This article will take you to an in-depth discussion and give you so much evidence on how NSA and so called Illuminati has been secretly torturing human beings around the world to develop a highly sophisticated technology that we have never knew before. Their technology is now not only able to decode our every thought but able remotely control a human being without our awareness by using a remote brain stimulation technique. The capabilities of these hidden technologies are mind boggling, they can even map hundreds of personalities to a human being!

Please follow the below link to read the in-depth article of this crime! However, you may feel free to post your comments here.

www.reddit.com...

Thanks,
Dan

edit on 28-6-2016 by danraleigh because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-6-2016 by danraleigh because: URL was not working.

edit on 28-6-2016 by danraleigh because: Second URL was removed.

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 07:04 AM
link   
Do you expect any reaction beyond: seek professional help? (BTW: beforeitsnews is taboo on ATS.)

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 07:08 AM
link   
Hi DJW001. Noted and the second URL was removed.

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 07:18 AM
link   

(post by GreenGunther removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 07:24 AM
link   
a reply to: danraleigh

Yes. If you use these sites as sources without knowing or understanding they are not trustworthy or that we've learned they are false...its jades one's thinking.

There are more you should look into here. And neither are YouTube or Wiki-anything reliable, as these are user generated sites, where others post stories or "news" they pay people to post...and will..without any regard to truthfulness.

Disclose.tv is another user generated site with some amazing "news" and stories. Overall, it helps to know which ones are this way. It adds to the quality of any threads you start. And even Reddit re-directs and includes a variety of such directs...

Welcome to ATS posting! Best, MS

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 07:28 AM
link   
a reply to: GreenGunther

Thanks for the Big pharmaceutical company seal of approval.

Like that really works. If someone you love has a problem... drug em.

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 07:34 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

My mom has schizophrenia, she doesn't get drugged. It's difficult to watch her live with it, but she prefers it like this. She takes really well to the drugs, but no one wishes to force her and she copes okay..

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 07:35 AM
link   
Yea, that could be true but then again I have seen manipulated stories even in this forum. It's everywhere, therefore, as a reader what I think is we should be careful on what we take as true but then again all these sites also have true stories.

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Ever seen your mom lie in a ball of tears and anger getting sedated? Trust me, this mental illness is something that can be treated by drugs in a lot of patients although I still believe they will only fully recover once they have dealt with their mental demons.

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 07:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: GreenGunther
" Hearing voice is in itself not a sign of mental illness and in itself is not related to the illness of schizophrenia" - are you f*ck@ng retarded? Hearing voices is the onset sign of schizophrenia, schizophrenia causes the suffer to no longer have a distinguishing factor for their own voice in their head.

They cause the voice themselves because they can no longer distinguish.
You sir, are a moron.

The article uses baiting techniques. It sets off a lot of propaganda red flags.

GreenGunther, That tells me you haven't even read the article properly other than trying to disprove. This is based on an online article,

Science & Scholarship Poland

You may go to the site and read it by yourself but sadly I think you haven't seen people who hear voices but they still have normal lives.

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Your link confirms everything I said. And once again, my mom is a functioning schizophrenic.

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Your link confirms everything I said. And once again, my mom is a functioning schizophrenic.

I think you are judging by looking your moms condition. Please do your own research, this is a common thing that scientists and people researching in this field know. I understand that you haven't read my article properly either by that reply, cause my article never say that voices hearing is sign of schizophrenia.

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 07:52 AM
link   

I don't think you can read.
GG out.

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 07:56 AM
link   
In case anyone thinks this to be anything other than a case of paranoid schizophrenia, here are a few excerpts:

Since I see these continues posts for months and months, I started distrusting everyone and stopped associating almost all of my friends thereafter. Then at one point I started experiencing that these friends started making comments on what we discuss at home and later I also experience that people in live television shows talked about the things that I think and the things that we talk at home. At times people in radio stations also started commenting on what I was thinking.

While these things were happening I started looking at how our brain works and then by carefully thinking about the song that I couldn’t forget from my mind whole day, I came to an understanding that they (NSA) somehow managed to induce these songs to my brain and kept playing.

WE KNOW THAT EVEN IF A VOICE HEARER TRAVEL TO ANOTHER COUNTRY, THE VOICE HEARER WILL STILL HERE VOICES, THEREFORE, THESE EVIDENCE HELPED ME TO UNDERSTAND THAT THERE’S A SATELLITE GRID, WHICH COVERS THE GLOBE AND THIS GRID IS NOT ONLY ABLE TO DECODE OUR THOUGHTS 24X7 BUT TO DO A NON-INVASIVE BRAIN STIMULATION AND TO MANIPULATE HUMAN PERCEPTIONS AND ANIMALS.

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 08:03 AM
link   
You may read the following, this is something that I have copied from the article. Article clearly explains you how they can induce delusions or make people to believe certain things. Well, I was so lucky to understand this if not next thing they would have done was induce voices to me as well. So if anyone experience these kind of incidences that goes beyond any coincidence, please be aware that your life is under attack by these hidden technologies of NSA.

Article says:

"A proper analyzing of thought broadcasting phenomena will help us to understand the existence of this technology"

• Believe radio, television stations are talking about you

GANG-STALKING DELUSION - TARGETED INDIVIDUALS

People worldwide who call them as targeted individuals complaint that they are being followed by a secret group or their thoughts are being broadcasts (this is an induced delusion) and they are being attacked by a technology called V2K (Voice to Skull) are all due to this hidden technology.

www.youtube.com...

To induce this delusion, NSA will stimulate brains and induce unique gestures to people around a victim (this would be a sign to the victim), make people to wear a dress with a particular colour and induce thoughts them to go the same place where the victim is staying or about to go (this can be done since our thoughts are being decoded 24×7) or vehicle’s with a particular colour would park or stop near the victim. Even if a victim travels to another city, NSA stimulates brains of people in that area to do the same. This would terrify these victims and devastate their lives. All these are induce incidences goes beyond any coincidence, when a victim experience this more often throughout the whole day and for months and months they simply start believing that there’s a gang harassing or the government is behind them. In the above video at 3.17 a women suddenly started scratching her hair and the victim itself explain that he experience this 20 to 30 times a day which has a meaning or a signal to them that this person is also from the same group. This is achieved by precisely stimulating the motor cortex of a person by targeting the victim. In this case the women who scratches hair has no idea of the victim or neither women will be aware that her action of scratching hair was an induced action. Delusions such as people following (sometimes in voice hearers), stalking them, a famous person is in love with them, everyone knows him/her can be done by using similar methods.

Further, in certain cases of targeted individuals, NSA stimulates brains of thieves and makes them to steal from their houses wherever they travel. They simply find a thief in the area that the victim is staying and then induce thoughts to these thieves to steal things from them by creating a situation.

They use complex deception techniques to deceive people around the world. Even after reading this, it will be pretty hard for anyone to understand this. These people who experience gang-stalking would complaint that their governments are also involved in this crime, corporations or some local gangs but actually this is done by nsa’s mind reading satellite grid, which covers the globe and highly advanced programs are acting on us to give these experiences.

Note that inducing thoughts to a normal person who is not a theif will not make them to steal things from others since we all have our unique personalities therefore, even if we get the thought due to brain stimulation, we will not follow these thoughts, we will simply reject by thinking how weird those thoughts are. Therefore, they must find the right person and then induce thoughts to them where they will likely accept those thoughts and then work on it. But the art of inducing thoughts to people and using thoughts to control minds of people are so powerful and can achieve many things.

Mod Note: Please refrain from using all caps. It's considered shouting here and rude.

edit on 6/28/2016 by eriktheawful because: Changed all caps text

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 08:06 AM
link   

The ALL CAPS are a pretty good sign that the poster is raving. Since you seem to relate to him, please seek out someone you still trust and talk things over.

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Good, the text is back. I started reading this and it vanished. Look, the only explanation that would be consistent with all these observances is that we live in a Virtual Reality. Ask yourself, how could Jesus feed 5000 people with 2 fishes and 5 loves of bread, and get 12 baskets of left overs?

Somehow Jesus was able to hit the "copy" button on the keyboard of the computer holding the simulation, and "print" those bits of fish and bread for people to eat. We do the same thing today when we "copy" digital movies, documents, and now we're into "3D Printing" etc..extend this, and imagine when we can just "print" biological things.

There are even biochips today, where we duplicate DNA for identification of genes. So, we've begun the process of printing DNA already.

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 08:14 AM
link   

My mom has schizophrenia, she doesn't get drugged. It's difficult to watch her live with it, but she prefers it like this. She takes really well to the drugs, but no one wishes to force her and she copes okay..

Imo, covering the disease with drugs adds to the problem. Some swear it works. Again, source. Most find they still have an underlying problem and now a drug problem added on top of it.

I don't have the 'better' solution either.

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 08:15 AM
link   
a reply to: AMPTAH

Ask yourself, how could Jesus feed 5000 people with 2 fishes and 5 loves of bread, and get 12 baskets of left overs?

Two possible explanations:

1) It was a miracle, the direct intervention of God in earthly affairs.

2) It's a made up story.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join