It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Psychiatrists are Being Deceived - These Are Mind Boggling NSA and So Called Illuminati Secrets!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Wow, I get invisible threats as well for participating in this discussion but it's fine at least let's see an end to this extreme crime against humanity.

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 09:58 AM
link   
a reply to: BO XIAN

1. Many people hear an inner, still quiet voice of God without hallucinating whatsoever. Some hear an audible voice of God on occasion. Most pastors can readily tell the difference between hallucinating and honestly hearing God.

2. Hearing demonic voices in an inner way and in an actual audible voice way also occurs without any hallucination going on.

Um, these are examples of auditory hallucinations.

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 10:02 AM
link   
a reply to: danraleigh

I went to your thread on Reddit.
I read it all, checked out the links, and followed as much as I could.

The only conclusion I can come to is that schitzophrenia is real and so is coincidence.

There is zero that you have presented here, or in your Reddit thread, that proves anything otherwise.

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 10:07 AM
link   
a reply to: InhaleExhale

Except when they aren't.

You pretend that you have 100% fool proof evidence that

NO

outside influences--spiritual, governmental or whatever

are inserting those perceptions into the person.

I don't think you have a shred of verifiable evidence to back your claim.

Sigh.

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 10:07 AM
link   
TerryDon79

Big surprise huh? Who would have guessed the elite would want to keep secret their highly advanced black technology...

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 10:09 AM
link   

I have so many problems with that, I don't really know where to start.

The most important one is maybe this, humans have a long history of talking to angels, dead ancestors, or forces of nature they named god. Did all of them encounter time travelling NSA employees?

I have an inner dialogue, but I don't hear voices. I admit I don't know what it feels like, to really hear an alien in my head, but since it's always in one sentence with torture, gangstalking and things like that, I assume it is save to say there comes a psychological strain with it.

But it's not impossible to use advanced technology to hear someone thinking, make them nauseated, maybe even as you say make them hear voices. Most people just ignore that.

That's a really tough topic, it makes people uncomfortable because it implies there is a strange entity having access to our perception device, the brain. It's much easier to say "mental illness" as long as it doesn't happen to you.

We don't have a spiritual school anymore, where people learn how to access and interact wit the "other", but in a nutshell that's what the kaballah was all about.

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 10:10 AM
link   
a reply to: CagliostroTheGreat

So secret that "average joe/joessess" can find an conspiracy theory about it on the Internet?

All that's been done is a lot of random dots on the floor, lines have been drawn to each one and it resembles a vague image of a bird. Does that mean it is a bird or that the dots don't actually have anything to do with each other?

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 10:13 AM
link   

I think you need to find a professional who is aware of all the possibilities and believes in all the possibilities--see my posts above.

Then you'd have better confidence in sorting out what, exactly, or mostly exactly, is going on.

Jumping to conclusions and speculations, conjectures can only carry the water a short distance. You need solid help sorting out the possibilities, imho.

And mental health professionals who are uninformed and wholesale biased can do more harm than good. Find the informed, somewhat open minded and certainly very experienced and balanced sorts of professionals.

If such are not available, find a wise old balanced and very experienced Pentecostal pastor or missionary type and see what they have to say. You might first ask them how much experience they have had sorting out mental health issues from spiritual harassment issues.

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 10:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: TerryDon79

I went to your thread on Reddit.
I read it all, checked out the links, and followed as much as I could.

The only conclusion I can come to is that schitzophrenia is real and so is coincidence.

There is zero that you have presented here, or in your Reddit thread, that proves anything otherwise.

I do understand that coincidences exist, but coincidences 20 , 30 times a day? for months and months and months? Well, I think we all have a common sense to understand that this cannot be the case. Let me again copy a link to a gangstalking person, you may see what he experience,

www.youtube.com...

This is what I have explained,

"In the above video at 3.17 a women suddenly started scratching her hair and the victim itself explain that he experience this 20 to 30 times a day which has a meaning or a signal to them that this person is also from the same group. This is achieved by precisely stimulating the motor cortex of a person by targeting the victim."

Do you think that when a person who call them as a TI, goes to some where, these kind of people will follow them and do various silly gestures to them? These people think that there's a secret group following. I'm not sure who is silly enough to pay all these people(secret group) to follow a person and do all these weird gestures 20, 30 times a day for months and months. These are technology driven gestures that these people don't understand and they due to this incidences make people to belief such things.

Sadly doctors are doing brain researches by spending millions and millions of dollars to find the reason behind these type of delusions. How can we understand the reason behind these abnormal high number of coincidences by doing brain studies?

This is the reason behind thought broadcasting,

"This can be achieved by inducing thoughts to people and make them to talk about similar topics that the victim is thinking."

Can brain studies reveal these? This is crazy.

Even if you or anyone experience these abnormal high number coincidences you will get these same type of delusions and then psychiatrists will start giving you medicine for delusional disorder and these are the reasons behind delusional disorders.

edit on 28-6-2016 by danraleigh because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 10:34 AM
link   

The joys of being a paranoid schizophrenic. You think everyone's after you.

Still, no proof to suggest that anything you have said is anything more than "normal" mental illness.

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 10:37 AM
link   

I do understand that coincidences exist, but coincidences 20 , 30 times a day? for months and months and months? Well, I think we all have a common sense to understand that this cannot be the case. Let me again copy a link to a gangstalking person, you may see what he experience,

I’ve been trying to explain this very thing for a number of years, people will persistently deny it and consistently throw the “delusions” excuse if “coincidence” doesn’t fly. The thing is, it isn’t always people of a certain group who do this, the general public do it as well and since I suspect that a lot of the time people don’t even realise they’re doing it then it really does suggest that some subliminal crap is going on.

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 10:39 AM
link   

You pretend that you have 100% fool proof evidence that NO outside influences--spiritual, governmental or whatever are inserting those perceptions into the person.

How do you interpret that I am pretending to do anything when all I did was pointed out that the 2 examples I quoted could very easily be auditory hallucinations?

are you hallucinating?

I don't think you have a shred of verifiable evidence to back your claim.

No, I don't personally, I could link to many studies, I could scan text books that cover the topic quite comprehensively and post them however I wont, just too lazy, the field of psychology has quite a bit of evidence for auditory hallucinations.

Sigh.

Yeah I know its sad

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 10:42 AM
link   
a reply to: IllegalName

We could all be giving signals without knowing. How often do you do something while you're distracted and not even really notice? Scratch your nose, or straighten a finger.

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 10:42 AM
link   
a reply to: TerryDon79

"The joys of being a paranoid schizophrenic. You think everyone's after you."

Yea, this paranoid can be induced to you even by creating these events, so you are saying scientists do brain studies of the person who experience this high number of abnormal coincidences to find out why? And then treat them with drugs? Well, I don't have to say anything for this then...

"The thing is, it isn’t always people of a certain group who do this, the general public do it as well and since I suspect that a lot of the time people don’t even realise they’re doing it then it really does suggest that some subliminal crap is going on. "

@illegalName, this subliminal crap is the technology, that creates all these delusions but sadly psychiatrists are giving drugs to stop all these coincidences...

edit on 28-6-2016 by danraleigh because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 10:47 AM
link   
a reply to: InhaleExhale

Initially . . . you came across as insisting emphatically that in

THIS specific case . . . it was a mental health issue.

COULD BE vs IS

are different assertions.

I agree that it COULD BE.

I don't KNOW enough FOR ANYTHING NEAR CERTAIN that it IS.

You might be aware that I'm keenly aware of a clinical psychologist's perspective on such things . . . given that I am one.

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 10:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple
a reply to: IllegalName

We could all be giving signals without knowing. How often do you do something while you're distracted and not even really notice? Scratch your nose, or straighten a finger.

We could take broadcasting delusion, every where you go people around the you will start talking about the same topic that you are thinking or a similar topic. They will talk things related to personal life and this will happen for months and months even 20 , 30 times a day. How do describe that? If you experience this you will also start believing that others can read your mind and then psychiatrists will give you drugs to stop these incidences...

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Initially . . . you came across as insisting emphatically that in THIS specific case . . . it was a mental health issue.

No, it was just one sentence, I never mentioned any specific 'case'.

I quoted 2 things you brought up and said they are examples of auditory hallucinations,

I did so in the fashion I did because one could interpret what you wrote about the 2 points I addressed as not having hallucinations which could interpreted as visual in which I added they are example auditory hallucinations.

I agree that it COULD BE.

yet you didn't in what I quoted.

You stated that pastors know the difference between hallucinating and hearing the voice of God, that people hear demons without any hallucinating going on.

You might be aware that I'm keenly aware of a clinical psychologist's perspective on such things . . . given that I am one.

So you should be aware that there is evidence for one and not so much for the other.

All a doctor could conclude is mental illness, they could believe that demons might be speaking to patients but there is no way to separate real demonic voices from auditory hallucinated ones is there?

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Problably you have no experience in conspiracy topics and little knowledge or not at all of secret societies. The headline is laughable, the info is superficial, there is no real motive for them to do it in the way is desribed, nothing connects with the reality of Above-Affaris, hwo and why they are executed and such. I sincerely tried, as a positive conspiracy researcher and find a branch of thruth to catch on, but only lost my time reading random ramblings, and possibly made-up stuff. I am no expert in mental disorders, cannot say if this is true, or not, or whatever, yet I cosider myself advanced in sening beyond the shell of many topics. In my experience I got that, no matter how long, how convincing, extraordinary, and how much "prooved" an idea could be, if it looks blunt, it is executed bluntly, and give you the blunt feeling that you've been slammed by a rotten-fish sandwich hammer, probaly the idea/topic/thread/info is no more worthy that the mentioned hammer itsef.
edit on 28-6-2016 by Lassiecat because: eidt

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 11:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Lassiecat

You didn't even made a point from my article to disprove anything. Well, I do get these kind of replies from people who try to hide the truth but unfortunately they going to fail in big time!

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Also, can some one help me to post this in forum,

www.tinnitustalk.com...

Much appreciated, they are not allowing me to write my Tinnitus Incidence even... These people are also trying to hide the reason behind Tinnitus, they are not actually trying to help people by running the Tinnitus Forum, everything is controlled to hide the truth.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join