It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Psychiatrists are Being Deceived - These Are Mind Boggling NSA and So Called Illuminati Secrets!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 11:13 AM
link   
a reply to: danraleigh

Indeed, but some of them are actors and occasionally government agents. I’ve had a run-in with mental health, have no doubts about that - I know how they work far better than they would like to think they know me.

Having watched the video you linked just now I can categorically say that it is exactly what I experience pretty much all day every day, except I hardly go out any more because of it. I’ve never doubted that I’m alone with this but it is the first time I’ve seen anything which definitively describes my every day, insomuch that I now intend to pass the video on to the police (not that they’ll do anything but it will certainly get the point across to them).

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 11:14 AM
link   

I would describe it as subconsciously connected to each other, before I assume a group of people earn money by talking about what they know you think.

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 11:15 AM
link   

I am not going to fall so low in a game of proof-disproof snowball entertainment. It's neither healthy, neither intelligent.

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 11:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: danraleigh
a reply to: Lassiecat

You didn't even made a point from my article to disprove anything. Well, I do get these kind of replies from people who try to hide the truth but unfortunately they going to fail in big time!

So you're one of the "Believe me or you're trying to hide the truth" types and you're just looking for people to agree with you.

Not going to happen on this site. Maybe you should go back to Reddit?

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 11:22 AM
link   
a reply to: TerryDon79

Some things are very much debatable, but if somebody is actively being harassed by an organised and clandestine network then you’re equally as much going to have a very, very hard time convincing them that what they describe is nonsense. I for one am adamant that there is a distinct effort to keep this under wraps and it is not working.

Cogito ergo sum

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 11:25 AM
link   
a reply to: IllegalName

But that is your opinion and possibly not really happening.

I'm all open for real evidence, but that's not something that has been offered in this thread. It's all opinions and random dots being randomly connected to seem like they're related.

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 11:27 AM
link   
No Terry, I'm only trying to show this to people who are suffering from these induced illnesses. Specially people who have these delusions such as thought broadcasting will help them to understand the cause of this and they will know that psychiatrists are actually being deceived and giving them drugs to stop these coincidences which is silly.

You both can test my theory and see if it's the truth or not.. So assume it's due to a telepathy, so then why do psychiatrists are giving drugs for these delusions? Why don't you talk about it?

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 11:31 AM
link   

No Terry, I'm only trying to show this to people who are suffering from these induced illnesses. Specially people who have these delusions such as thought broadcasting will help them to understand the cause of this and they will know that psychiatrists are actually being deceived and giving them drugs to stop these coincidences which is silly.
Which is what I said. You want only certain people who agree with you.

You both can test my theory and see if it's the truth or not.. So assume it's due to a telepathy, so then why do psychiatrists are giving drugs for these delusions? Why don't you talk about it?
Why would I need to assume it's something when it's been medically proven to be something else? You would need to prove its telepathy before it would be considered such. I could just as easily assume it's tiny little worms in your ear, whispering sweet nothings to you. Why would my assumption be any less valid than yours?

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 11:35 AM
link   

I think you haven't researched into this field, medically or scientists haven't proved anything about delusions, they don't even have a clue. Again, this tells me that you are more interested in denying than making a logical point even.
edit on 28-6-2016 by danraleigh because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 11:38 AM
link   

I think you haven't research into this field, medically hasn't proved anything about delusions, they don't even have a clue. Again, this tells me that you are more interested in denying than making a logical point even.
What a load of hogwash. There's whole departments in hospitals dedicated to mental illnesses. There's been major breakthroughs in the last 20 years just to do with Alzheimers. There's on going research on all kinds of mental illnesses. Yet they know nothing?

Pull the other one, this ones broken.

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 11:39 AM
link   
a reply to: IllegalName

Thanks for the reply. Hope the information that I have presented here will also help for your case.

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 11:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: TerryDon79

I think you haven't research into this field, medically hasn't proved anything about delusions, they don't even have a clue. Again, this tells me that you are more interested in denying than making a logical point even.
What a load of hogwash. There's whole departments in hospitals dedicated to mental illnesses. There's been major breakthroughs in the last 20 years just to do with Alzheimers. There's on going research on all kinds of mental illnesses. Yet they know nothing?

You have taken some off topic one. Hope you read what I wrote, I mentioned delusions here,

"I think you haven't researched into this field, medically or scientists haven't proved anything about delusions, they don't even have a clue."

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 11:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: TerryDon79

You have taken some off topic one. Hope you read what I wrote, I mentioned delusions here,

"I think you haven't researched into this field, medically or scientists haven't proved anything about delusions, they don't even have a clue."
9,985 scientific papers on the keyword "delusions" from HERE, but I guess they don't know anything?

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Yes, they still don't understand the reason behind delusions after doing all those researchers. You could show me what have proved after reading those articles.

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Alright, well I’d happily give the benefit of the doubt that you as an individual have no idea what is going on, so I won’t sit here telling you that you’re wrong or trying to silence people. However, people are being silenced and this gang-stalking business is precisely one way they go about it. The video may not present much proof for those who are oblivious to it but for me - even as I read the first few posts I could relate, but when I watched the video it pretty much summed up the last 4 years of my life and I am being deadly serious there.

In fact, I’m so serious about this matter that I am convinced that we are soon to be heading for a class lawsuit in England. The thing is, the signals I see from people are not just agents or actors playing awful mind-games, but also victims who are either letting me know that I’m not alone or are actually reaching out for help.

Quite frankly, so far as I’m concerned this is an attack, an act of war.

Sorry Terry, that wasn’t all directed at you... I just got a bit mad about it all again.

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Yes, they still don't understand the reason behind delusions after doing all those researchers. You could show me what have proved after reading those articles.

Oh, they don't?

I guess the ones that say the reason are just lying?

And there are a multitude of reasons that cause delusions. There are dozens of studies for each cause and dozens of possibilities of a cure/treatment for each individual type of delusion.

You seem to think that I'm just some random guy on the Internet who hasn't done his research. Try living with a family member that was a delusional schitzophrenic for 10 years.

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Well, then I can imagine how deeply you have been deceived by NSA from this technology. Why don't you bring some points from these researches, so I could have an interesting discussion with you to show you how badly you have been deceived?

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Well, then I can imagine how deeply you have been deceived by NSA from this technology.
I've never been deceived by an organisation that doesn't run in my country.

Why don't you bring some points from these researches, so I could have an interesting discussion with you to show you how badly you have been deceived?
Because you're talking out of your rear.

If I was "being deceived", how is it that after 3 months she was back to her normal self while on medication? Why, when she stopped taking it, did everything revert back to the way it was? Don't tell me, the NSA (which has nothing to do with my country) knew when she was on her pills and when she wasn't?

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 12:09 PM
link   
I think we need to maintain the difference between somebody with an actual, diagnosed mental disability versus a victim of stalking. We also need to keep in mind that relentless, wanton and unchallenged stalking can and will culminate into severe mental distress. If somebody claims they are being followed by covert groups, clandestine or otherwise, then to label them as “delusional” is extremely foolish and serves only to further the harassment. That the police routinely neglect to investigate means that the government either knows it is happening and maybe feels powerless to stop it, or they are willingly complicit or else wholly responsible.

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 12:13 PM
link   

I don't think you would ask that question if you had read my article, I mentioned about a satellite grid which covers the globe. And talked about highly sophisticated technology. The technology can suppress your own personality and map other human beings personalities even. This is a victim,

www.youtube.com...

Sorry, please read my article if not we are simply wasting time. Either it will help you if not you can just ignore what I have mentioned.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join