It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Psychiatrists are Being Deceived - These Are Mind Boggling NSA and So Called Illuminati Secrets!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 08:17 AM
link   
a reply to: GreenGunther

Ever seen your mom lie in a ball of tears and anger getting sedated? Trust me, this mental illness is something that can be treated by drugs in a lot of patients although I still believe they will only fully recover once they have dealt with their mental demons.

Drug rehab was like that. I mean drug addicts go through the same thing. First they have to get clean, then get to the bottom of their character and personality defects.

Its different here?

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 08:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: AMPTAH
Look, the only explanation that would be consistent with all these observances is that we live in a Virtual Reality.

It seems to me that a more likely explanation is the reality that a small percentage of the population suffers from paranoid delusions and mental illness, and the internet has made it easy for those people to find others suffering from similar illnesses and spouting the same paranoid nonsense, thus validating their own delusions.

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Good, the text is back. I started reading this and it vanished. Look, the only explanation that would be consistent with all these observances is that we live in a Virtual Reality. Ask yourself, how could Jesus feed 5000 people with 2 fishes and 5 loves of bread, and get 12 baskets of left overs?

Two questions for you:

How do you think voices are capable of accurately predicting the future like 9/11 attacks?

How can voices guide you to places that you have never been before? How come these sudden new capabilities come to these people after they suddenly start hearing voices?

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 08:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: danraleigh

Good, the text is back. I started reading this and it vanished. Look, the only explanation that would be consistent with all these observances is that we live in a Virtual Reality. Ask yourself, how could Jesus feed 5000 people with 2 fishes and 5 loves of bread, and get 12 baskets of left overs?

Two questions for you:

How do you think voices are capable of accurately predicting the future like 9/11 attacks?

They're not.

How can voices guide you to places that you have never been before? How come these sudden new capabilities come to these people after they suddenly start hearing voices?

Visiting new places is not a 'capability', and anyone can do it, regardless of whether or not they're delusional.

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Voice-to-skull technology.

Extreme Low Frequency, Directed Energy Weapons.

This has been floated for a while now. People laughed then and they'll laugh now.

Seems kind of ignorant to write the whole thing off as schizophrenia.

I guess satellites were the next logical step for such a potent weapon. Every person on the planet, at your mercy.

S&F

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 08:33 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 08:39 AM
link   
a reply to: SlowNail

It's a common misunderstanding having among TI's that they are being harassed by V2K technology but paranoid schizophrenia do exist but if you do a careful research you will find that people with schizophrenia are having logical conversations with these voices. Doctors are saying that it's due to a bio-chemical imbalance. Every word that we hear has a unique brain wave in the auditory cortex, a bio-chemical imbalance cannot generate these unique brain waves that understand you and then reply you. I don't understand why people are not getting that simple logic.

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 09:04 AM
link   
a reply to: danraleigh

All through human history, people have been going to new places without knowing explicit directions to get there. I've never been to a city on the opposite end of my state, and I don't know exact directions to get there, but I could still hop in my car and end up there if I wanted. Now, if there were case studies where someone with such 'capabilities' were placed in an unfamiliar environment and told to go to a specific destination with no further direction, then you might have something. Unless you have any empirical data to present, then this remains nothing more than an anecdote by a mentally ill individual.

Moving on to your math example....That "voice" saying the answer is 52,947 is your internal monologue. It's called 'thought'. And to say that "a normal person will not be able to answer this without using a calculator" is ludicrous. People have been doing math at all levels without calculators for thousands of years. I would also seriously question the education and mental competency of anyone who needs a calculator to multiply 53x999. Simple multiplication is taught in elementary school.

Finally, your last example of someone claiming to have predicted 9/11 is meaningless. Anybody can claim they predicted something long after it has occurred. Unless you have evidence of such a prediction being made beforehand, this is again nothing more than an anecdotal statement made by a mentally ill individual, and is a total non-starter.
edit on 6/28/2016 by AdmireTheDistance because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 09:09 AM
link   

WRONG.

And assaultive name calling is unnecessary, regardless.

As Dr Murry Banks (former head of New York Mental hospital) notes (youtube) it's OK if you talk to yourself, as long as you know who's doing the talking.

And, there are at least 3 situations where "hearing voices" is quite good reality testing.

1. Many people hear an inner, still quiet voice of God without hallucinating whatsoever. Some hear an audible voice of God on occasion. Most pastors can readily tell the difference between hallucinating and honestly hearing God. That research was done more than 40 years ago.

1.1 Most untrained, poorly taught mental health professionals can be idiots about the topic and subject innocent clients to all manner of indignities and meds for no good reason because of religious bias and ignorance on such things.

2. Hearing demonic voices in an inner way and in an actual audible voice way also occurs without any hallucination going on.

3. As has been documented in various places on the net and otherwise . . . the PTB DO HAVE now a technology to CREATE WITHIN THE BRAIN in certain contexts, the 'experience' of actually hearing voices--even "the voice of God."

Your biases and terminal lack of sufficient information in this sphere renders your comment worse than trash.

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 09:15 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

I don't think you have context so I prefer not to continue this
edit on 28-6-2016 by GreenGunther because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 09:17 AM
link   
a reply to: BO XIAN

So you mean to tell me this boils down to "the government is beaming voices into our heads" vs "the human brain can make mistakes".

Once again, I don't think you have context. I'm done here, but thanks.

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 09:18 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

INDEED.

1. Most pastors have been demonstrated to be very accurate at distinguishing between those who are seriously mentally ill and hallucinating vs those who are hearing God in a still small 'inner' voice or even, rarely, in a truly audible voice. That research was done more than 40 years ago.

2. Even when there is mental illness, there may be better, behavioral mod ways, of dealing with the problem. Drugging the person can actually delay and even prevent more productive and lasting solutions.

3. Rushing to put folks in chemical straight jackets regardless of whether it is warranted, or not, is too often a lazy, easy out for the psychiatrist . . . and relatives.

4. Sure, there are cases where it's necessary--at least temporarily. But knee-jerk reactions to shove a handful of very powerful psychoactive drugs down someone's throat has never been impressive, to me. Too often folks get on such meds and never get off and never really get better. They are just zoned out into a mind numbed barely living existence.

5. imho, a minority of psychiatrists actually work to get the client off the meds and fully functioning again. If meds are needed, find THAT KIND of psychiatrist.

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 09:21 AM
link   

You DO have context?

None of us have sufficient context to make all inclusive emphatic statements of this particular case.

And, yes, the government CAN do such beaming into heads. A number of the DARPA and other related documents are easily available. I think there have been threads on ATS about it.

Hostile emphatic statements without sufficiently doing one's homework on the issues and phenomena involved is not very kind or responsible.

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Now that we're all 'aware' of it via your post, i doubt they'll go far with their evil plan.

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 09:23 AM
link   

OF COURSE such mental health physiological etc. problems exist.

But to jump to the conclusion that

THAT

IS what is going on in a given case WITHOUT sufficient data collection etc. is irresponsible and possibly cruel.

We do live in a very crazy era getting crazier in real and literal and imagined ways all the time.

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 09:27 AM
link   
a reply to: AdmireTheDistance

"All through human history, people have been going to new places without knowing explicit directions to get there. I've never been to a city on the opposite end of my state, and I don't know exact directions to get there"

You are absolutely right here. I have also traveled to many countries and been to many cities without knowing anything, but the difference is I never heard voices and they never guided me. You should understand the logic behind our hearing. Hearing is a perception that we get when there are electrical activities in our auditory cortex. Therefore, voices to guide you by saying go left or right, these unique electrical activities should arise in our Auditory Cortex then only we will have the perception of hearing. Again guiding means voices should know your current location, should understand where you going, should know every route till the destination. Then electrical activities must arise in the brain by representing words which will give us a perception of hearing the direction given by these voices. Voices will tell us to go left, go right etc.. till the destination. A bio-chemical imbalance like doctors say, cannot do this. It's common sense.

"Moving on to your math example....That "voice" saying the answer is 52,947 is your internal monologue. It's called 'thought'. And to say that "a normal person will not be able to answer this without using a calculator" is ludicrous."

I think you should understand the difference between our thoughts and our hearing. I'm particularly talking about hearing not our thoughts. Voices can give you answers can help you to pass your exams even if you don't know to answer. They will talk about conspiracies that you have never heard or read of, they will tell you future even.

"Finally, your last example of someone claiming to have predicted 9/11 is meaningless. Anybody can claim they predicted something long after it has occurred"

I'm not talking about a single person, there are so many voice hearers out there that they say voices can predict future,

Let me copy another incident for you,

www.intervoiceonline.org...

“My subliminal voice always kept me safe at dangerous times and safe from dangerous people. I always seemed to know most events in advance, and this protected me and my family from nasty stuff. But the voice also made me lose almost my whole capital at the age of 40, and showed me that I could start from scratch. And I did. At the age of 53 I re-started to medidate and I experienced qi cong resonance within a month. This seemed to help me a lot with my health issues. I have been hearing the voice since the last 6 years, and the voice tells me exactly what will happen in the future in different parts of the world, and it also tells me what my colleagues are up to.”

These people who hear voices are suffering from these voices 24X7, are you trying to say that they lie to us?

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 09:27 AM
link   
a reply to: AdmireTheDistance

That case sounds like a mental problem, alright. It at least bears more data collection and solid assessment.

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 09:34 AM
link   
People can debunk this stuff all the while, but until they’ve actually been followed around relentlessly by covert groups for years on end then they might have no idea what they’re talking about. You can’t debunk things like MI5 waving a phone over somebody’s head trying as if to pick up some arbitrary signal, you can’t debunk when somebody passes a thought to MI5 agents in the street and they immediately turn around with utter shock on their faces, and you can’t debunk Egyptian and Arab music in a dream just moments apart from one another and completely out of the context of the dream itself.

Personally, I think this is a case of two things. On the one hand this is nothing new, it is not a technology but moreover a genuine sixth sense that we all have and it has systematically been dumbed down for thousands of years. On the other hand they have now developed technologies which can use our brains as transceivers, such which can in its own right mimic telepathic abilities. For those who know nothing of it but suffer from it, they can very easily develop serious psychological disorders and I also have no doubts at all that people are being targeted to this effect.

The sooner we all admit that this is a real thing, and a problem for that matter, the better because the longer it goes on the more likely we will enter into total war and exterminate ourselves in the process.

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 09:48 AM
link   
a reply to: BO XIAN

I never said psychological illnesses doesn't exist, I took very specific Illnesses to bring a logical conversation, these are good evidence that the technology exist however, still up to very this non of the doctors are accepting this. Almost everyone including scientists are denying the existence of this technology.

Having said that, do you think voice hearing is due to a bio-chemical imbalance of the brain? Then how do you explain, these voices having logical conversations with these people?

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 09:49 AM
link   
I was at college with a girl who started hearing voices one day. She also started seeing a female child on occasions. Turns out she had a brain tumour.

Off topic: a while back I saw a poster on a forum telling another person (who was experiencing left side chest, shoulder, arm & jaw pain), that they were signs of being an empath. Sounds more like a cardiac problem to me, but you know, empath because reasons...

I think my general point is check out the mundane, probably more likely options before deciding one is being stalked/psychic.
edit on 28-6-2016 by EnochRoot because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join