It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump proven right once again, FBI Chief, Can't investigate Muslims

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 10:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

originally posted by: buster2010
a reply to: TechniXcality

Krazysh0t! An enemy combatant has no such rights!

Of course they do. Every human has the same basic rights.

Where were the RIGHTS of over 100 people in a night club in Orlando that nite?

So are you suggesting we should go for more gun control measures, then?
edit on 24pmFri, 24 Jun 2016 22:21:21 -0500kbpmkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 10:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: ChesterJohn
a reply to: Gryphon66
That is where you are wrong. Many in those groups are profiled not just Muslims, Latinos and Dems.

Profiling some biker groups got a good amount of heroine off the streets. Profiling white Supremist got some arrested before they could commit their crimes of hate. Profiling certain types of men and women go many arrested for prostitution and solicitation of prostitution.

So you statement lack real life merit.

Only if I was arguing that we shouldn't profile those in one group but should profile those in another as the individual was that I referred to.

If profiling is good, then let it be done to all groups who may have illegal or terroristic intentions. /shrug

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 10:27 PM
link   
2x
edit on 24-6-2016 by Gryphon66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 10:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
But if you want to strip rights from others, you don't deserve your own rights.

By your logic what is good for the goose is good for the gander? Societies do not work this way. A society functions as a direct result of its cultural inheritance. When we are infiltrated either intentionally or via programs lacking proper security protocols that allow our cultural inheritance to be threatened to the extent that it is changed against its own peoples will then this is what happens.

Your logic that if we are going to impose a specific restriction upon a specific person or religion while keeping ourselves exempt from the same restriction is ludicrous and ignorant thought. You are missing the very fact that the restriction we seek to place never would have existed until that specific event occurred hence creating the need to mandate a specific restriction.

I 100% will strip the rights of others who openly choose not to conform to the society in which I live and abide by its laws. They have chosen not to conform and therefore lose their rights.

posted on Jun, 25 2016 @ 12:38 AM
link   
a reply to: ChesterJohn

All sorts of people commit crime, should we just profile all people?

posted on Jun, 25 2016 @ 07:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80
a reply to: ChesterJohn

All sorts of people commit crime, should we just profile all people?

God this is such a stupid argument crimes are profiled all the time. This is a smoke and mirrors game profiling isn't a bad thing it stops you from doing stupid things. Like if your hunting a shark are you going to look in the ocean or on land? If I'm tracking down members of a Mexican drug cartel am I going to start with the Irish communities? And if your looking for Islamic terrorists am I going to start searching Mormon temples. The enemy is Islamic extremists where are we going to find them the Islamic communites of course. Just profiling isn't a bad thing they do it for murders to give them an idea where to start and no one looses there rights in the process.

Please stop trying to diffuse the issue it only makes the pro lem worse and gets people killed.

posted on Jun, 25 2016 @ 07:27 AM
link   

vault.fbi.gov...

FBI criminal profiling.

edit on 6/25/2016 by onequestion because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2016 @ 07:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: onequestion

vault.fbi.gov...

FBI criminal profiling.

You probably have no idea what your talking about.

Is this in relation to anything specific that you're talking about, or did you want to toss a drive-by insult?

posted on Jun, 25 2016 @ 07:35 AM
link   
Y'all do know that that retard Trump has to change, or just straight up disregard the constitution to do what he claims he wants to do don't you?.

Trump probably knows this, but the dumb-asses that support him have no idea.

...Showmanship, that's all it takes in this country...

The 99% in support of the 1%.

Ignorant slaves.

posted on Jun, 25 2016 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Reread it.

It says, FBI criminal profiling.

posted on Jun, 25 2016 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Both.

Classy.

You've proven that the FBI has a resource on criminal profiling.

Is your point that you didn't know that before?

posted on Jun, 25 2016 @ 07:40 AM
link   
a reply to: TheTory

It's evident from his own statements that he was anti-American, and first and foremost, an Islamic terrorist who pledged allegiance to ISIS.

He only pledged allegiance to ISIS after he started his rampage and noticed it wasn't trending enough online. Whatever was going on in his head, it had nothing to do with organized political terrorism.

posted on Jun, 25 2016 @ 07:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

That is the thing that people don't seem to get because they cannot relate to the reasons we have those rights our predecessors fought for after becoming obese and ignorant and complacent from so many generations of the enjoyment of those rights.

About the only Constitutional protection I hear anyone babbling about is the 2nd Amendment.

What Trump babbles about is such a threat to the founding principles of this country it's almost scary.

I keep wondering where the twisting and contorting stops when you start twisting and contorting the rules that govern twisting and contorting.

Presidential precedent.

Precedent Trump?.

Gawd I hope not.

edit on 25-6-2016 by MyHappyDogShiner because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2016 @ 07:47 AM
link   
a reply to: MyHappyDogShiner

About the only Constitutional protection I hear anyone babbling about is the 2nd Amendment.

The irony being that the Second Amendment was essentially annulled on May 18, 1917.

posted on Jun, 25 2016 @ 07:53 AM
link   

My point is they profile everyone.

posted on Jun, 25 2016 @ 07:54 AM
link   

My point is they profile everyone.

I made a similar point in regard to claims that only certain groups were profiled.

posted on Jun, 25 2016 @ 07:56 AM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

Just wow. Someone should put in resignation. Oh but do keep an eye out for white folks showing up at black churches for bible study.

The madness.

posted on Jun, 25 2016 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Stop being ridiculous will you?

The FBI investigates everyone including white people.

Do you think the FBI doesn't go after biker gangs?

Stop it seriously just stop it.

I mean they are going after an indictment with Hillary Clinton, the white lady running for president.

posted on Jun, 25 2016 @ 08:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Logarock
a reply to: onequestion

Just wow. Someone should put in resignation. Oh but do keep an eye out for white folks showing up at black churches for bible study.

The madness.

Madness is right.

posted on Jun, 25 2016 @ 08:00 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

Don't Cha Know?.

Life is a reality show.

[url=http://www.youtube.com...]

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join