It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump proven right once again, FBI Chief, Can't investigate Muslims

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 06:27 PM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

It's a shame because profiling works. Look at the Bundy ranch situation and the murder of LaVoy Finicum, all members and associates of Bundy were profiled by the FBI based upon their ideology.

Profiling based upon ideology and profiling based upon precedence has it's merits. So, if a particular terrorist organization has announced to the world that from within their religion are soldiers ready to do the will of Allah by decapitating and murdering everyone they believe is the infidel.

Then the FBI and other counter-terrorism organizations should take those threats and announcements seriously and profile the demographic referred to by the terrorist organization.

You know, you follow the trail, you follow the leads....why aren't the Amish being targeted and profiled? - even blind Freddy knows the answer to that one.
edit on 24-6-2016 by Sublimecraft because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 06:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: onequestion
a reply to: Gryphon66

I don't know start a thread about it this is about the FBI.

I'm not confused give your agenda pushing a break.

Thanks for the advice, but I'm just a member, responding to the topic as best I can and interacting with other members.

If you'd like some return advice, worry about yourself and let me worry about me.

Actually though, isn't the thread mostly about kindly old Mr. Haney, a retired DHS analyst who claims he could have stopped every major terrorist attack of the last three years single-handedly ... even though he retired in 2013. Or was allowed to retire because of his somewhat ... unusual beliefs.

Fox News has been trotting him out with the same story since mid 2015. There are at least 3 or 4 other threads about him here.

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 06:39 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 06:42 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Yes I am ok with profiling.

If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck and quaks like a duck it's a duck.

So ...you have been convicted for a violent crime yeah ?....Perhaps you need to be on a watch list and profiled as a potential threat

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 06:48 PM
link   

I am convinced that Obama, Hillary and the Obama administration want as much gun violence as possible in order to bring the American people to a tipping point. A tipping point where they will allow the 2nd ammendment to be repealed. I am also convinced that the policy of allowing radical Muslims to flood our country is the means they have chosen to accomplish their goal.
PLease don't tell me that politicians can't be this evil. History has proven that they can be.
edit on 6/24/2016 by Sparky63 because: (no reason given)

edit on 6/24/2016 by Sparky63 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Seems he was right.

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 06:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Sparky63

Look how that worked in Europe

That's why in predicting a massive swing in conservatism

The liberal agenda being shoved down our throats masked as affirmative action pro lgbt and feminism is going to cause a negative reaction to any man or women or gay person with half a sense of reality

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Seems he was right.

Actually, no, it doesn't.

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 06:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

Translation: DHS whistleblower could have stopped shooting if we'd let DHS strip Americans of their rights when investigating Americans.

Riiight... so getting rid of information and evidence of Muslims with links to Islamic extremism is the same as stripping all Americans of their rights?... That's absurd.

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Nope, corroborate by the FBI.

Seems like the FBI is actually trying to fight corruption.

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Nope, corroborate by the FBI.

Seems like the FBI is actually trying to fight corruption.

I could have sworn I read somewhere above someone accusing the FBI of murdering American citizens.

Oh well. I'm glad to hear something in the government is working ... if you're right.

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 08:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: DeadFoot

Where you have a history of mass murders by kids between the ages of 17 and 25 with a history of mental illness.

I dont think we have a history of mass murders. We have had mass murders yes.

What country you from? When anything from natural disaster to military invasion happens on your soil, who would you want to show up?

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 08:42 PM
link   
...because this isn't germany in 1929

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 09:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

It's a shame because profiling works. Look at the Bundy ranch situation and the murder of LaVoy Finicum, all members and associates of Bundy were profiled by the FBI based upon their ideology.

Let me clarify, no white person has ever been involved in a profiling case ever, or been in jail or even been on trial. When white people are born they are born with millions of dollars and the mental ability to know how to spend it and invest wisely and everyone does everything for them.

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 09:18 PM
link   

a reply to: TechniXcality

I'm living in the USA. I've met and interacted with tons of Muslims over my lifetime. Not a SINGLE one of them has even hinted at being aggressive to me, let alone threatened my life. How about you? Did you have to dodge landmines in the road this morning on your way to work like I used to have to do in Iraq? No? Then stop being so damn scared of a religion!

I've served in the military over in Iraq as well. THERE I can understand more extreme measures, but you are seriously deluded if you think that Muslim terrorism is a threat to the American way of life. It's just a political talking point to strip Americans of their rights, and you are falling for it hook, line, and sinker. Good job being a stooge for the ongoing loss of our freedoms.

Ya well in the last year there are a lot of families without father, mother, sisters, brothers due to radical muslim atrocities. Ahh I guess the 3000 dead americans from 9/11 and their families would disagree with you as wel at this point! But I guess it is all Bushes fault still right?

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Yes profiling is one way in crime prevention.

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 09:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80
If most terrorist acts are committed by a certain group yea that group should be watched more carefully. However not everyone in that group would be guilty. nor does it mean their rights are being violated if we are watching them.

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 09:43 PM
link   
That is where you are wrong. Many in those groups are profiled not just Muslims, Latinos and Dems.

Profiling some biker groups got a good amount of heroine off the streets. Profiling white Supremist got some arrested before they could commit their crimes of hate. Profiling certain types of men and women go many arrested for prostitution and solicitation of prostitution.

So you statement lack real life merit.

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Translation: DHS whistleblower could have stopped shooting if we'd let DHS strip Americans of their rights when investigating Americans.

I agree with this. Also, what does the killer's mosque have to do with him? They were not conspiring to kill anyone at the mosque. The killer was already investigated by the FBI twice - I do agree that their hands might have been tied, but one way their hands were tied is that they could not stop him from purchasing an assault rifle.

The number of white mass shooters in the United States far outnumbers the number of Muslims that do the same thing. Therefore, there is no logical pretense for focusing on Muslims.
edit on 24pmFri, 24 Jun 2016 22:21:06 -0500kbpmkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join