It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump proven right once again, FBI Chief, Can't investigate Muslims

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2016 @ 08:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: TechniXcality
Whatever your personal opinion on the matter, if the OP were true we'd be stripping Americans of their rights to due process while hunting down Muslims like the shooter in Orlando. Sure we may be able to stop another Omar, but at what cost? Why are you ok with stripping American's of their rights when it isn't you? I have a compromise. How about we strip Muslims of their due process rights if we can strip you of your 2nd Amendment rights?

PS: Your post is an ad hominem.

Ok Cray you usually make some sort of sense but here you are equating stripping constitutional rights with prevention of mass murder. As if there is fair, if only rhetorical, exchange in the point.

We must keep an eye on radical clerics much like we did the Nazi Bund movement here. Radical sharia anti western culture types are no better than the Weatherman or the Symbionese Liberation Army ect ect.

posted on Jun, 25 2016 @ 08:11 AM
link   
As to the other figure in the OP ... James Kallstrom ...

James K. Kallstrom, the F.B.I. official in New York who tracked down terrorists, mobsters, and swindlers but who will probably be best remembered for his criminal inquiry into the explosion that blew apart Trans World Airlines Flight 800, said yesterday that he would retire from the bureau to take a job in the private sector.

New York Times -F.B.I.'s Kallstrom, Head of Flight 800 Inquest, to Retire - Published: December 10, 1997

For almost two decades, Mr. Kallstrom has been employed in the entertainment industry as a presenter and an "expert witness type." He fits in perfectly at Fox News, where he has been featured since 2005.

James Kallstrom - iMDB

posted on Jun, 25 2016 @ 08:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: onequestion
a reply to: Gryphon66

Stop being ridiculous will you?

The FBI investigates everyone including white people.

Do you think the FBI doesn't go after biker gangs?

Stop it seriously just stop it.

I mean they are going after an indictment with Hillary Clinton, the white lady running for president.

Stop what? You're so desperate to disagree with me that you're making ridiculous comments.

I'm not the one that claimed that "the guvment" only harrasses Republicans, Christians, Tea Partiers, and what not.

This bickering you want to do with me is the only ridiculous thing here.

posted on Jun, 25 2016 @ 08:14 AM
link   
2x
edit on 25-6-2016 by Gryphon66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2016 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Criminal profiling is how they investigate.

That's how they do it.

posted on Jun, 25 2016 @ 08:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

James K. Kallstrom, the F.B.I. official in New York who tracked down terrorists, mobsters, and swindlers but who will probably be best remembered for his criminal inquiry into the explosion that blew apart Trans World Airlines Flight 800, said yesterday that he would retire from the bureau to take a job in the private sector.

New York Times -F.B.I.'s Kallstrom, Head of Flight 800 Inquest, to Retire - Published: December 10, 1997

For almost two decades, Mr. Kallstrom has been employed in the entertainment industry as a presenter and an "expert witness type." He fits in perfectly at Fox News, where he has been featured since 2005.

James Kallstrom - iMDB

So what?

posted on Jun, 25 2016 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Criminal profiling is how they investigate.

That's how they do it.

That's right. We've established that.

And it's not done to any one group.

We. Are. Saying. The. Same. Thing.

posted on Jun, 25 2016 @ 08:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

James Kallstrom - iMDB

So what?

Your other star witness in your OP is a Fox News personality. He hasn't been with the FBI since he "retired" after making the TWA 800 investigation (as well as the FBI) a laughing stock in the late 1990s.

posted on Jun, 25 2016 @ 08:24 AM
link   

The private sector is exactly how the Constitution is circumvented.

The Constitution is a framework for the government to work within to prevent them from infringing on the rights of the people.

You can plainly see why corporate person-hood is a really dangerous issue when viewed from this perspective.

The Golden Rule : He Who has The gold makes The Rules.

posted on Jun, 25 2016 @ 08:27 AM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

To be fair, biker gangs are really more an ATF thing, sometimes DEA.

posted on Jun, 25 2016 @ 08:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: MyHappyDogShiner

The private sector is exactly how the Constitution is circumvented.

The Constitution is a framework for the government to work within to prevent them from infringing on the rights of the people.

You can plainly see why corporate person-hood is a really dangerous issue when viewed from this perspective.

The Golden Rule : He Who has The gold makes The Rules.

I couldn't agree more.

Legal fictions are not people. They don't have, for example, religious beliefs.

The corporations that the Founders knew were limited in scope and time. They were given charters that expired.

It's pretty easy to gauge someone's respect for the Constitution in how they respond to the statement "Money is protected speech."

posted on Jun, 25 2016 @ 08:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Well newsflash. We aren't at war with the Muslim religion.

There is an idealogical war ongoing, some are embracing it to the point that it levels it up to violence.
And in some cases they get triggered. There are 1.6 billion Muslims in the world if only 3% are radical to the point of wanting to perform fatal violence right now, and 10% can be triggered, do the math. And your statement is still true.
But we still have a serious problem as well, with a small group percentage wise(3%) that turns out to be a very large number within the Islamic faith. And that isn't even talking about all the enablers which is way higher, which act as a support network, many of which can be triggered to level up to their radical leaders themselves.

edit on 25-6-2016 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2016 @ 08:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Muslim is a follower of Islam which is a religion.
A Muslim, sometimes spelled Moslem, relates to a person who follows the religion of Islam, a monotheistic and Abrahamic religion based on the Quran. Muslims consider the Quran to be the verbatim word of God as revealed to the Islamic prophet and messenger Muhammad.
Wikipedia

posted on Jun, 25 2016 @ 08:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

How do you square concerns about members of a specific religion with the cornerstone idea in the United States that our Government does not act to single out any religion for special attention, treatment, suspicion, investigation, etc?

Doesn't it make more sense to look at political divisions and/or geographic divisions that aren't protected in the First Amendment?

posted on Jun, 25 2016 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Sorry, mouse is skipping and posting double today.

edit on 25-6-2016 by Gryphon66 because: Double

posted on Jun, 25 2016 @ 09:08 AM
link   
I hear this nonsense from all directions, Trump is right, Trump is right, Bla, Bal bla,....

It's almost like the slang term "Bad" or "Bad-Ass" got picked up not so long ago to be twisted into something meaning good.

Trump is NOT RIGHT, he proves it over and over again almost every time he opens his mouth and spews anything that nearly makes sense.

He admits to buying political favors to help him in his business endeavours in the past, during a debate no less!...And then mumbles some # about the system being broken...

...Lots more stupidity has spewed from that pie hole, just go look...

He basically stated that he is going to use executive orders to circumvent the rule of the land, the rule of law, when and if he gets into office.

He IS one of those 1%, scheming, greedy and arrogant people that just about everyone complains about having to pay their mortgage to, car payment, rent, insurance...You name it...

But there are so many butt stupid people in this country who have been used and exploited by people like him, yet they support him.

I really just do not understand...

posted on Jun, 25 2016 @ 09:13 AM
link   
a reply to: MyHappyDogShiner

John Steinbeck once referred to Americans as "temporarily embarrassed millionaires."

That's the issue with the portion (about 25-30 percent) of Americans who are in the cult-of-personality phase with Trump: they want to be like him.

They think it's great that he doesn't care what he says or when he says it.

They think it's wonderful that he can routinely make rude and crude remarks.

They identify with the image that he portrays, and if he were to come into power, why, they would be more like him.

To anyone not caught up in that delusion, the scene is merely horrific.

posted on Jun, 25 2016 @ 09:14 AM
link   

You must be British, as you have a penchant for understatement....

posted on Jun, 25 2016 @ 09:15 AM
link   

How do you square concerns about members of a specific religion with the cornerstone idea in the United States that our Government does not act to single out any religion for special attention, treatment, suspicion, investigation, etc?

Your right that is a slippery slope, I will say this if the religion whatever religion current leadership repeatably calls for its members to actively attack with violence government institutions that don't support their ideology and the people under those governments institutions, then they have to come under scrutiny. We keep saying oh it's just a small amount of people, no worries; we are set to lose many of the gains we have made in recent years. It seems to me we lose either way so your point is well taken, liberty lost for one group easily spreads to others.

posted on Jun, 25 2016 @ 09:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: MyHappyDogShiner

You must be British, as you have a penchant for understatement....

Native Georgian (US) ... and I don't think anyone has ever accused me of that before.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join