It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bernie Sanders says he will vote for Hillary Clinton

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+8 more 
posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 08:59 AM
link   
In a massive turn of events and idealistic thinking, Bernie Sanders says he will vote for Hillary Clinton !!

Talk about slaps in the faces of all Bernie supporters, this takes the blue ribbon of all blue ribbons.

Obviously, Sanders was just blowing hot air all through the primary elections.

Now I imagine he expects his supporters to vote for Hillary.

What about all those bad billionaires and big corporations now Bernie ?

What about all the big bad money and campaign finance you talked against ?

This is the flip-flop of all flip-flops.

Bernie Sanders says he will vote for Hillary Clinton

U.S. Democratic presidential candidate Bernie Sanders said on Friday he will vote for presumptive Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton.

Asked if he would vote for Clinton in November, Sanders told MSNBC television: “Yes. The issue right here is I’m going to do everything I can to defeat Donald Trump. I think Trump in so many ways would be a disaster if he were elected president.”

Clinton clinched the party nomination earlier in June. While Sanders had said he would work with Clinton to defeat Trump, the presumptive Republican presidential nominee, he had yet to endorse Clinton and has kept his own election campaign alive.

edit on Jun-24-2016 by xuenchen because: fumble-flop

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 09:03 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

To be honest, it was either going to be that, or refuse to vote on the grounds that neither candidate deserve a single ballot in their name.

+6 more 
posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 09:05 AM
link   

So even Bernie won't vote for himself.

hahahahahahahahaha

+9 more 
posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Sold Out.
Sad.

+11 more 
posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 09:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Sold Out.
Sad.

Exactly.
HE WILL VOTE FOR THE BIGGEST EXAMPLE OF WHAT HE RAILS AGAINST!

Super sellout!

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 09:08 AM
link   

It appears to me that Bernie Sanders has decided to go with party unification. That thing the Republican party is having some difficulty with.
edit on 24-6-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Looks like Sanders turned out to be a big fat liar just like Hillary.

How could he jilt all those people who believed in him.

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 09:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

It appears to me that Bernie Sanders has decided to go with party unification. That thing the Republican party is having some difficulty with.

Yup.

All for the big dirty money in the end.

Feel the Bern !!

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 09:13 AM
link   
I guess a lot of folks are feelin the "Bern" now. BBQ style . Imagine , Bernie following party lines just like any other candidate

+1 more 
posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Both Parties fracturing is what would be best for the US.
I thought Bernie got that.... worse yet, I thought he believed in what he has been saying all along.

Now he is saying... 'Let's unify the Party of BIG CORPORATE DONORS!'

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 09:16 AM
link   

After all the smack against her, Bernie votes for her? Course he would. Anyone who does should be held accountable for whatever she does, going forward.

But, fear not, the VICTORY is with the American people.

Times, they are finally changing!

Isn't is a beautiful day?

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 09:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

I thought Bernie got that.... worse yet, I thought he believed in what he has been saying all along.

If he fully believed that 'fracturing' was the best choice, he would have run as an Independent.

Funny, I didn't hear him say that.

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 09:20 AM
link   

He doesn't care about the people anymore than 99% of government doesn't. ( I am not including government workers here)

The power train has taken a "right" turn.

Now he will be her VP running mate, ensuring a Trump Presidency.

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 09:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

If he fully believed that 'fracturing' was the best choice, he would have run as an Independent.

Funny, I didn't hear him say that.

Did you hear him railing against a government bought and paid for by big corporate donors?
I DID.
What exactly is Hillary in your opinion?
The 'grassroots' candidate?

+5 more 
link   
a reply to: reldra

LMAO I came in here thinking "I wonder how Reldra will SPIN this"

You never disappoint

I know plenty of Berners that will be spending the day dealing with the shock of sudden yet inevitable betrayal.

link   

It's very common in politics to have some sort of allegiance to a specific party, regardless of the person. You know this, but rather than accept partisan dynamics, you'll attack this man.

He can choose trump, who is a crony billionaire himself and has even admitted to political bribery, who is just like all politicians and won't show us paperwork showing he's a law abiding citizen, even though some insist he's different he won't prove it.

Then we have the whore of the earth who is owned by crony billionaires.

Bernie can either say he supports the corrupt Democrat running on the Republican ticket, or the corrupt Democrat running on the Democrat ticket.

I do not support this move but you know it's just political games that are played on all sides. M

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Why shouldn't he run as independent, though?

Hilary is just as bad as they come. I mean I guess she's owned by people, rather than being like trump, who owns others... But why is that any better? She's still under control of the very people Bernie has been fighting his whole campaign.

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 09:25 AM
link   
a reply to: deadlyhope

It's very common in politics to have some sort of allegiance to a specific party, regardless of the person.

Your statement would have some force if Bernie had been a Democrat for years. He switched just to run for President.

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 09:26 AM
link   
a reply to: NewzNose

It's a new diagnosis.

Hillary Stockholm Syndrome !!!

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 09:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: deadlyhope

Why shouldn't he run as independent, though?

Hilary is just as bad as they come. I mean I guess she's owned by people, rather than being like trump, who owns others... But why is that any better? She's still under control of the very people Bernie has been fighting his whole campaign.

I gave you a star for that one.
If Bernie is the true Idealist that he has portrayed himself as being, why not stay true to his beliefs and run as an Independent. He has enough followers to get on the ballot.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join