It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bernie Sanders says he will vote for Hillary Clinton

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 09:30 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

This utterly disgusts me!

I threw my support behind Bernie, with serious issues with some of his stances, only because he seemed to represent what he has stood for all of these years and here he is slapping everyone one of us independents in the face by saying he will support the evil incarnate monster known as Hillary.

I concede to all of those who have declared that this is what he would do, assuming that we see him follow through with his words.

He literally has the opportunity to initiate the change he has spoken of. He has had the momentum to cause real change, all he had to do was join the green party and bring an end to the two party puppet joke of lesser of two evils.

Apparently he does not have the obvious foresight that Trump is not the real threat, he is a tool being used by the elite to divide the masses and guarantee a Hillary presidency, s*** he might as well take a position in her upcoming cabinet so he can reap the benefits of selling out!

Again he had the opportunity to motivate millions of independents to attempt and stand up to the horrific nature of our totalitarian "democracy" that has devastated the world with endless wars and corruption that has stomped on any legit democracy that attempts to take hold in so many of the poor countries that have been in the eye sight of the beast system known as Murican imperialism.

Let alone stopping the creation of a prison state we are rapidly witnessing be built up, brick by brick, through oppressive legislation that mocks the foundation of sovereignty our founders shed blood to create.
edit on America/ChicagoFridayAmerica/Chicago06America/Chicago630amFriday9 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Living Colour - Cult Of Personality

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 09:37 AM
link   

He ran as a democrat he didn't win. He still supports the party. So not surprised that some don't seem to understand how this all works.

Hillary endorsed Obama when she lost. This is the way it's supposed to be.

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 09:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

So not surprised that some don't seem to understand how this all works.

You are seeing this through the eyes of Hillary supporter.

To a lot of Bernie supporters, he just sold out.

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Hillarious, what a hypocrite. Geez I wonder what the crook and the DNC offered him?

The man has never geld an actual job. His 1st paycheck was as the Mayor of Burlington , Vermont and everyone since has been from the taxpayers.

That's the problem with most liberals, they can't find their own way in the world, so they look to the workers of the world's compassion to pay their way.

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 09:43 AM
link   
a reply to: NewzNose

No he won't be veep. When has that ever happened? When has a losing candidate ever been picked up as veep by the winner?
Elizabeth Warren or Tim Kaine.
Tim gives her Virginia. Well VA probably would have swung blue anyway.

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 09:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

It appears to me that Bernie Sanders has decided to go with party unification. That thing the Republican party is having some difficulty with.

Unification with the party apparatus that undermined, worked against him and exclusively supported his opposition from the very beginning...in order to support a candidate he repeatedly called a sell out and said was bought, paid for...and owned by Wall Street and Big Banks?

He sold out.
No other way to spin it.

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 09:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Seriously...you believe that because it has never happened before, it CANNOT happen now? LMAO,

Obama made Hillary SOS, 4th in line for POTUS. Get it?

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 09:46 AM
link   
What a clown disgusting

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 09:48 AM
link   
This is how happy the Bernie people are with the Democrats:

Thousands of Bernie Sanders Supporters Are Suing the DNC in a Massive Class Action Lawsuit

Link to Alaskan Dad's ATS Thread

link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit

To be honest, it was either going to be that, or refuse to vote on the grounds that neither candidate deserve a single ballot in their name.

The latter would have been the honorable thing todo. Total disappointment, but not a shocker.

F U Bermie , sad to have seen you compared to Ron Paul, not even in the same universe.

edit on 51630America/ChicagoFri, 24 Jun 2016 09:51:00 -0500000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

link   
Dbl post so i will make good use of it

Double F U Bernie
edit on 52630America/ChicagoFri, 24 Jun 2016 09:52:03 -0500000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 09:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

He ran as a democrat he didn't win. He still supports the party. So not surprised that some don't seem to understand how this all works.

Hillary endorsed Obama when she lost. This is the way it's supposed to be.

But in 2008, both Obama and Hillary were main stream candidates.

Sanders ran as an opponent to the main stream.

Hillary will not be getting millions of jilted Sanders votes.

Sanders ran as a renegade, and now he is a turncoat.

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 09:53 AM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

I would like to second that F U to Bernie, you have stabbed us all in the back and made it very clear that you are one and the same with the system you claim to be against.

Perhaps now he can start taking money from the MIC, the banksters, big pharma, big agri, the prison industrial complex and all the others, scumbag douche mcnasty, rot in your DNC hell you piece of S***

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Just saying he is not a liar, he said at the very beginning that he would vote the party. Yes it does seem that he backed down from his own fighting words but the man is not a liar.

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 09:54 AM
link   
a reply to: elementalgrove

He's not slapping you. He didn't win. What do you all expect? Him to storm the castle?

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Well he's got the choice between someone who bribes politicians and a politician who takes bribes. Not much of a choice, so why not vote for your platform since we're screwed either way?

This is making a mountain out of a mole hill people. Then again, this is what ATS has become, sensationalized MSM rhetoric.

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Betting he was told to play ball or be totally cut off from his lifeline.

Can't say I'm too surprised at this turn of events.

I wonder if the media will ever bother noting there are still two third party runners?

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 09:58 AM
link   
a reply to: elementalgrove

If one is to change the system then they should prob be involved don't you think. Sometimes you must bite the bullet to hold the gun. This man has more political experience than any other politician in the U.S. at this current time.

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 10:00 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

I was a Hillary supporter in 08. I know exactly how they feel. I supported Obama when Hillary dropped out.
I was upset too but I didn't say oh she should run as an independent.

Independent...the party that never wins but we let them play anyway because this is the land of the free and the home of the delusional.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join