It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bernie Sanders says he will vote for Hillary Clinton

page: 12
<< 9  10  11   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 12:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Aazadan

You can keep trying to defend him all you want. The reality is, he is a weak sad excuse for a human being. He has been an establishment hack all along. This just proves it beyond a shadow of a doubt.

If he was principled, and he really believed in what he said, there is NO WAY he could possibly support Hillary, who is the exact opposite of what he wants. His campaign shows it even more. He never went after Hillary. Why? Because he was never running against the establishment to begin with.

He is a weak and unprincipled coward. His action and inaction proves that he is unfit to lead anything.

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 01:03 AM
link   
a reply to: NewzNose

I completely agree that people should be held accountable for anything Hillary does. In fact, if she does become president and doesn't call for a REAL investigation into her husband's links to Jeffrey Epstein, her supporters can wear the burden of his future victims upon their shoulders as well.

Bernie is a total commie. Vermont is where a lot of communists relocated in the 40's and 50's. Bernie's move to Vermont when he graduated college in the 60's wasn't a coincidence. He's just planting seeds of communism across the land. And they're going to give him a platform at the Democratic convention so he can make sure that his message has fully penetrated the minds of America's young. He's also maintaining the loyalty of his followers for as long as possible so he can swing them to Hillary late in the game.

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 01:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: WinstonianHe has been an establishment hack all along. This just proves it beyond a shadow of a doubt.

I've never thought he was anything but establishment. He had some radical ideals, but he joined with the Democrats and he was clearly playing ball over the years to have not just been allowed to do that, but to have done anything in congress. I don't care about this establishment/anti establishment stuff. They're all establishment.

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 07:55 AM
link   
Amazing, he sold out his supporters. He'll vote for her BUT not endorse her? I'dhope people aaren't thatstupid to buy that one. SMH

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 07:55 AM
link   

edit on 27-6-2016 by mkultra11 because: Double post

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 08:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Aazadan

If he's actually establishment then they're sure playing with fire.

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 10:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Johnnyblastoff03

Hillary should be held accountable for things she did directly, or indirectly by ordering others to do the dirty deed.

<< 9  10  11   >>

join