It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 8

page: 69
<< 66  67  68    70  71  72 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Night Krypto, have a great weekend!

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 11:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

I hope you can rest, I am waiting for my taxi to Hollywood. No drink and drive!

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Oh Hiya Jess, there you are!

Kaelci, I love walls of purple!! I'm not inspired tonight to write, perhaps tomorrow. I'll see.

Who are all the lurkers???? Kaelci are ghosts starring your story post? Aha, we have lurkers who aren't posting. I know you're out there. LOL

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 11:12 PM
link   
What's up people how are my friend in the shed doing?

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 11:13 PM
link   
a reply to: kaelci

Wow, great writing. Your amazing!

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Hiya Tech! Hi Q!

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 11:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Hello Night Star. I am going to my ending party now. Really don't want to. See you in the am. Peace and love! Rest yourself!

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 11:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Quantum12

Have a good time. I wish the gentleman a restful and wonderful retirement!

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 12:45 AM
link   
Continued from page 62

The elderly woman gestured to the companions to come closer, the wind gently blowing her long white hair. The companions cautiously stepped up to the rickety porch with peeling paint and introduced themselves. The elderly woman nodded her head. "I have heard of you in the prophesies. You have recently been to war and won victoriously. I know." She winked. "I am Enyonna, keeper of sacred and secret things and other wonders. The stagasuarus is guardian of Lavender Fields where we live. He is a magnificent creature, is he not?" Her voice was soft and lyrical. "Please, have a meal with me and some herbal tea. I can't remember the last time we have had company in these parts. It isn't often we have anyone trusting enough that we can allow in."

They followed Enyonnna into the house and were surprised at the beauty and hominess of the place compared to the outside of the house. The old woman read their faces. "Oh, the outside is magically transformed whenever anyone comes near enough to see it. It is not meant to be found by just anyone and if someone does stumble by, we don't appear as a place that would harbor such treasures." She excused herself for a few moments and returned with a young woman who carried a platter filled with meat, cheese, bread, fruit and nuts while the elderly woman brought the tea. "This is my Granddaughter Elisia." She gestured toward the beautiful young woman. Elisia smiled shyly before quietly taking her leave.

Pesky of course could be silent no longer. "I want to know about the sacred and secret things! How did you come to be the keeper and get the cool stagasaurus and..." The elf blushed. "Pesky, please, mind your manners!" Pesky in her famous stance of hands on hips was rebellious as usual. "What? I want to know. You want to know too. We all do. Sheesh, just admit it already!" The heady scent of flowers wafted through the open windows as the sunlight streamed across the wooden floor. A warm Summer wind danced across their bodies and birds sang cheerily from their trees.

edit on 2-7-2016 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 12:55 AM
link   

You would change your avatar after so long?!

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 12:57 AM
link   

You mean that says F*** the USA ? Heh I got it as a present. Ok I saw the other comment to Rain. And to Rain well, eh. It's a song and who the hell cares what people think. They don't do it often enough.

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 01:27 AM
link   
Heres a video I shot today at the falls.

The water was so high from all the flooding. But it made for some great footage!

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 05:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Macenroe82

Mac that footage is beautiful! Quick question: your drone seems to move so smoothly...does the type of drone matter? I'm so jumpy & jerky with my little one would a bigger one fly better?
edit on 7/2/2016 by Martin75 because: Android spellchecker sucks

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 07:10 AM
link   
Just put in an application for University. Hopefully it will work.

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Good morning, the party was fun. Lots of swanky going on. I hung out with some friends and we had a good time. I had to leave at 1:30am. Lol. People started getting wild. Any plans today?

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Mine has whats called a Gimbal. Its a special unit that stabilizes the camera, and removes any vibration.

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Great story!

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Good morning everyone! 15 years ago today I arrived in the States. Hm. How is everyone?

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 11:48 AM
link   
a reply to: ksiezyc

Wow that great! Happy 15 bday in the states!

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Heh yep. Some times were very difficult, but now things are going better so all is well! And my friend is suggesting I ask his sister out. A nice date. Hm. I'm feeling rather stupid with matters of relationships right now. Social situations are definitely not my strong suit.
edit on 2-7-2016 by ksiezyc because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 66  67  68    70  71  72 >>

join