It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 8

page: 66
<< 63  64  65    67  68  69 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 05:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Autorico

Oh, I do too!
I was mainly being sarcasm filled at the general masses.

Morrowind is my favourite of them, I can't bring myself to try Daggerfall or Arena though, that's a bit toooooo dated for me now. They should remake those! HDify! Whyyy, Skyrim, whyyyy!

(And I'm getting back into WoW now, after the horror that was Draenor, teehee! Legion soon, wheeee!)
(Can talk about games til the cows come home. (What are cows?). Shushes now and runs away.)

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 05:13 PM
link   
a reply to: kaelci

I'm about to leeeeeeave!
But I must post this before I doooooo!
Can you tell that I've had caffeeeeeine?
Hehehe!

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 05:14 PM
link   

I totally agree they should remaster those ones. I think the issue is that they would basically have to redo the whole game and it would take a lot of time. Hopefully the next Elder Scrolls will include all provinces of Tamriel. I haven't played WoW since cataclysm. I get bored with end game and usually end up rolling another character. When Wrath came out, I had a max level of every class and after leveling them all, I quit and gave the account away. Came back for a little while for Cataclysm with a new account but lost interest really fast.

Edit: I lost interest because they made leveling waaay too easy. I loved the grind that it used to be. Also they killed the best area in the game, The Barrens. Barrens chat was awesome because the area was huge and you had to walk everywhere, hence all the chatter. They killed it when they created more flight paths.

Ever travel from Winterspring to Silithus on foot? I have lol.
edit on 1-7-2016 by Autorico because: added stuffs

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Well..don't say hi!!

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 05:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Krypto1

Your dragon was no match for me!

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Hi Krypto, how are you and are you ready for the weekend?

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Hey Autorico. Enjoy your weekend. That dragon burned me up too lol

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Hahhaah!!

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 05:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quantum12

Hi Krypto, how are you and are you ready for the weekend?

Yeah!!! I have a week-end pass!!

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Bang I bang my head too. Great song!

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 06:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Quantum12

You too. I'm off to Skyrim, I'll see YOU PEOPLE later

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 06:15 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 07:15 PM
link   
oooooh, I come back and get to see awesome dragons, hear some heavy metal and see a Data clip!

Came across this awesome speed drawing of a wolf vid and have to share.

edit on 1-7-2016 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 07:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Autorico
Edit: I lost interest because they made leveling waaay too easy. I loved the grind that it used to be. Also they killed the best area in the game, The Barrens. Barrens chat was awesome because the area was huge and you had to walk everywhere, hence all the chatter. They killed it when they created more flight paths.

Ever travel from Winterspring to Silithus on foot? I have lol.

Oh, I understand completely!
They've admitted that they've done wrong though, and are looking at ways to fix the levelling experience, and are also contemplating the idea of 'pristine servers' which I would jump on in a heartbeat!

I did quite a bit of travelling on foot.
I'm one of those crazy people who loved it. I started at the end of BC, and was VERY disappointed with the Cataclysm. I stopped playing when Firelands was released and then decided to live in SWTOR, teeeeheeee! But then! EA got its tentacles twisted into it good and hard and it's no where near the wonder it once was.

Main reason I am still in WoW is because my partner plays too, good to have something to do together.

Enjoy your Skyrimming!!! Fus Ro Dah!

(on that note, while I love Morrowind so much better. I AM looking forward to the HD version in October.... Though I do wonder if along with better graphics, they've paid more voice actors. Got a bit... unimmersive... talking to people who all had the same voice.)

Hello to everyone else!
I was remiss earlier, I apologise, lol!
I just had a fun time walking around town, unsure where to go, because the Church I usually visit to vote wasn't doing it today and I was all
nooooo!

But then! I saw the hundreds of cars! The signs! the people! And all was right in my world as I performed my duty.
Huzzah!

I leave these delectable delicacies for your enjoyment!

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 07:45 PM
link   

To many words hahaahah!!

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 07:51 PM
link   

I'm here to speak with people, you don't have to read my spiels!

One of the things I loved about the Shed was that people were willing to speak with one another..... share their lives..... now it's just another music thread/joke/funny-video thread.

*waves*

edit on 1 7 2016 by kaelci because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 08:06 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Ok ..here is my story ...

Born ..went to school ...lived all over the place because I was in a military family...met a girl ..joined the Navy..lost the girl..dear john...fought a war..came back...went all over the place...got married...wife died...back to square one...but doing the best I can

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 08:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: kaelci

I'm here to speak with people, you don't have to read my spiels!

One of the things I loved about the Shed was that people were willing to speak with one another..... share their lives..... now it's just another music thread/joke/funny-video thread.

*waves*

I speak to people and share my life, though it is rather uneventful usually. I can't relate to the video games because I don't play them so I can't comment on them. I tell my little fantasy story, share magical and enchanting or inspiring pics. I like to hear about your life and that of others. Amazing pic by the way!!!!
edit on 1-7-2016 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 08:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Hi Night Star, I like the wolf video. Speaking of a wolf I hope Skid gets his internet up soon. He must be going crazy!

top topics

<< 63  64  65    67  68  69 >>

join