It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Knowledge of Self, WW3, Plato's AoC, and The Resistance

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 08:57 AM
link   
a reply to: CaticusMaximus

You will note, that I have not disputed any of the OP's statements?

So you are making huge, foundationless assumptions there partner.

Kev

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 09:07 AM
link   
a reply to: KylarDrake

Well for start :

They've made it quite clear that their end goal, is an authoritarian government...

They the government and their celebrity friends...

They alone will enjoy the fruits of our labors...

They will also through the Internet control all forms of knowledge...

They will outlaw a wide variety of things...

This is just opinion. And, let's be fair, a knee-jerk reaction to the perceived influence of the govt and the 'They' you repeatedly refer to. You're just using rhetoric to try and make a dramatic point. It would have been better with genuine examples.

Also :

May God be with you all in the days to come. Pray, and pray hard that he enables those of us here to affect this Great Change, to carry out our missions. Some of us will be lost, and disposed of by our Enemy in the coming War. Mourn them briefly, but admire them as selfless warriors of the light for eternity...

You're pushing your religious position on others with this, telling people to pray for God's help.

"to carry out your missions". That doesn't sound good in ANY context, especially in today's climate. Honestly - reading that was no different to the jihadist or radical Islamic speeches given by the Imams who preach hate.

Whatever point you were trying to make in your diatribe, was lost on me with that last paragraph. I get that you believe on God, that's fine. But don't use it as a point of support or a means to qualify your position on something. People do that in certain parts of the world already and it never ends well for those who don't believe in that way of life.

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 05:36 PM
link   
a reply to: noonebutme

So Rex-84 wasn't real? The National Defense Resource Preparedness Act? The NDAA. In my very honest opinion, it is naivety at best to try and act like we don't all know exactly what their plan is lol.... Why have we all been here these long years otherwise if not to figure out their plans? MK Ultra. Project Paperclip. Are these not genuine examples? You should have read the thread better >_> I literally littered it with examples of their extreme misconduct. There is no "perceived" they in my mind. They, like quantum physics or science, exist whether you believe in them or not.

Now as for your last point; you have obviously shown you have no idea who or what I am even referring to when I mention God. I did not tell people to pray for help. Lol. READ IT. I said "Pray that he enables those of us here to carry out our missions."

Your perceived context is not only invalid but very off base. It by no means orchestrating incidents like this horrific shooting in Orlando. It involves certain people being here on this earth to do specific things. Create political movements, Investigate government and corporate corruption, while getting the information out to the people, holding public speeches and protests. Collaboration with others to remove corrupt public officials or LEO from office or positions of power...

I never once told anybody here to profess their faith in any religion. Not even mine; which doesn't exist incidentally. Lol, despite the "Christian" overtones they are actually non existent. As far as my belief in Jesus Christ goes; he was a mortal man, just like any one of us; who practiced a form of Gnosticism... The same form of Gnosticism that has existed throughout nearly every mystery school from Plato's Academy, all the way to the Hermetic mysteries...After his death, his message was changed into its current form of today, which is historically what led to the Jewish revolt of AD 66, because they knew that people were being lied to. Subsequently, a number of Jews who protested the actions of the church were killed. James was thrown from the pinnacle of a temple down onto street below, to lie broken and crumpled; for having confronted the false apostle Paul, for spreading the gross restructuring of everything Jesus actually said and did. Christianity is wrong... Jesus never said or advocated the things that are currently being said today like honoring the church and bowing to God and him. That's all bollocks. The group you perceive to be a figment of my imagination or a work of fiction; are also responsible for changing his actual written and spoken words.

Why? For the same reason they attempted to stamp out secret societies with every fiber of their being. What he was teaching people was in direct relation to Plato's Allegory of the Cave, which we have mentioned, and how as a sort of prophecy, they are terrified of it ever coming to fruition, because they then know their days of manipulating and controlling us all here are over...

You would do well not to fall into the same strawman rhetoric as the others here are doing. It's not healthy, logical, or adult-like. Just saying mate. Gross misunderstandings are abundant here.
edit on 23-6-2016 by KylarDrake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 07:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: KylarDrake
Gross misunderstandings are abundant here.

Very true, as we have seen. Some people believing a hoax news site, some people with zero knowledge of Executive orders....

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 02:46 AM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

Your bait is weak af. Try harder.

I couldn't make a mistake with the website? It was ABCNews.COM.Co. I didn't see the
Co, originally. My bad? But what does that have to do with anything? First you said that I imagined it all in my head; now you move the goal posts to it being a fake site, which is why I believed it originally. It was a clever fake. However what about this?

Obama May Sign Executive Order For Gun Reforms

So if he hasn't done it yet, and I said that he either has, or would; you try to silence me, and now we have this.... What will you say if he does do it? Will you congratulate me on a prediction well made? Likely not; you'll either crawl back into your hole like the good little rat you are, or move the goalposts again and try arguing something else. As of yet, the only thing you have complained at all about is me mentions Obama using the DHS and executive orders to raid firearms from civilians and pass gun reforms.

And actually if you go back up and read it; I actually posted on executive orders. You should really stop with the ridiculous ass baiting games and ad hominem. It's getting irritating, and it takes every ounce I have of will power right now to be the better man and not engage you. As I recall; you aren't even from America, nor do you live here. So why do you give a #? Lol...

Once again here it is... Watch you ignore it again.

Executive Orders (EOs) are legally binding orders given by the President, acting as the head of the Executive Branch, to Federal Administrative Agencies. Executive Orders are generally used to direct federal agencies and officials in their execution of congressionally established laws or policies. Executive Orders do not require Congressional approval to take effect but they have the same legal weight as laws passed by Congress. The President's source of authority to issue Executive Orders can be found in the Article II, Section 1 of the Constitution which grants to the President the "executive Power."

The link I posted was never claimed to be the Executive Order 17301 or whatever. It was simply relevant to the discussion and that's why I posted it; which you VERY WELL KNOW! The level of intellectual dishonesty here, logical fallacies, ad hominems, so forth; from you gentlemen is just ridiculous...

You DO REALIZE THIS IS THE GENERAL CONSPIRACY FORUM RIGHT?!?

Maybe you guys should go back and read the rules for threads and posting here >_<

Bruce, I'm refusing to reply to you. I had expected you to change over time, but you have remained exactly the same cherry picking, straw man arguing, ad hominem slinging "human being" you were when I first saw you here...

I am sorry I didn't know the link was a fake site; however there is a very sound basis for Obama doing this, and whether or not he specifically allows the DHS to raid homes within the actual legal framework; they have already shown the propensity to raid US citizens and take their firearms while never charging them with an actual crime; and they've been watching him for years.

This particular story is over three years old; and as far as I've been able to find they still have never charged him with any crimes despite claiming they were investigating him for "a number of crimes". I'm sorry but this is America. If the government can make money off you through their legal system, especially as much as he would have owed them if he had actually been guilty; they are going to do it...

DHS Raids Robert Adams - Takes 1500 Firearms; no charges filed.

It's still possible for Obama to pass an Executive Order granting the DHS new powers, or creating a federal gun registry or any number of things which I have actually shown with legitimate sources each Of THESE times; that they have been discussing lately.

Considering this is the General Conspiracy subforum, am I suddenly not allowed to hypothetically discuss things which my government is actually capable of doing as well as actively discussing... Maybe it's because you don't like what I am discussing... Almost like its taboo? But who made it such? And why would you even care? You don't even live here!!!

edit on 24-6-2016 by KylarDrake because: (no reason given)

(post by KylarDrake removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a reply to: KylarDrake

Telling someone how to take your statements not as how they understand them and reflect them back is control and admonishment of their entire understanding... then you go into the rationalizing by showing the experience that led you to that hoping it walks readers a bit in your shoes to have some empathy to your view point... despite telling someone how to interpret the statements as yourself not as themself...

Im sure people accept your view without control or are happy to reject it beyond your control... I sincerely hope such isnt to frustraiting for yourself. If it is simply realize the difference of self and other in that walking with ones own feet instead of simply borrowing ideals as ones shoes inherited from another... and taking a stance in them as cognitive dissonace and self rationalization in that supporting insole that may or may not be oneself, but a held position of what that self is given by others in exchanges one continually accepts or does not forming personal bias that hopes to control instead of simply accept... even if that means agreeing to disagree instead of tolerate and atempt to understand.

The rest where you know how Kev in this situation chooses friends is you hoping that walk in your past baggage allows a boarding ticket on Kevs plane through empathy of the path youve chosen to come to that conclusion by saying hey accept my baggage and be my friend.

But denying Kevs entire lot of experiential baggage then trying to control him to accept yours in a guise of friendship is pushing a button to make him as a subject to your control... of course Kev has the right to refuse consent to be your baggage handler in such attempts to control through such manipulations of pushing that button of friendship knowing which one he said to push for that friendship.

Manipulative people do not make very good friends btw. as it becomes a master servant struggle and one of domination... a very very sad situation when not seen clearly due to such hierarchy or ideas that are not in equanimity or balance towards self and other in a bias of ego.
edit on 24-6-2016 by BigBrotherDarkness because: sp.

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 07:53 PM
link   
ATTENTION:

The topic is never opinions of each other. Please discuss the topic and knock off the insults.

Blaine91555

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 09:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Blaine91555

Thank you!

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join