It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Report Exposing Cover-Up of Fukushima Proves Conspiracy Theorists Right

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+28 more 
posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 09:24 PM
link   

According to a new report, the Japanese government worked in concert with TEPCO to purposely cover up the meltdown at Fukushima in 2011.
“I would say it was a coverup,” Tokyo Electric Power Company President Naomi Hirose announced during a press conference. “It’s extremely regrettable.”

New Report Exposing Cover-Up of Fukushima Proves Conspiracy Theorists Right

Well, well, well, after all these years, they finally fess up. Way to go Japan !!!

Maybe all the other relavent factors associated to this will gain a little more credibility.

I use to follow that huge Japan thread www.abovetopsecret.com...

Kudo's to those that contributed !

+7 more 
posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 09:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Onesmartdog

Worst part, not a single person involved will ever face a criminal trial. And that's exactly what a coverup on this scale is, a freaking crime against the entire world.

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Someone needs to pay for this crime against humanity.

We were afraid to use the word "meltdown" boohoo !

“Looking at the situation back then, we think it was too difficult for Tepco to use the term meltdown because even the Nuclear and Industrial Safety Agency couldn’t use it,” because of pressure from the government, Japan Times noted. That agency had been Japan’s nuclear watchdog in March 2011, at the time of the disaster. Notably, five years after the catastrophe, TEPCO revealed the existence of a company manual in which a meltdown is ‘official’ once 5 percent or more fuel rods have suffered damage. But, as Japan Times explained: “As of March 14, 2011, Tepco estimated that 55 percent of the fuel rod assemblies in reactor No. 1 and 25 percent of those in reactor No. 3 were damaged but did not declare they were damaged until May that year.” In euphemizing the meltdown, TEPCO and the Japanese government left countless civilians in peril; despite evacuations, many had been reluctant to leave their homes and might have done so sooner had the full scope of a meltdown been clear. TEPCO remains embroiled in controversy over secrecy and alleged incompetent handling of the cleanup of Fukushima. In February this year, three former TEPCO executives were charged with negligence over the disaster.

theantimedia.org...

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Even though the press all over the world was calling it for what it was ?

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 11:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

Even though the press all over the world was calling it for what it was ?

And what was the press all over the world calling it? Was there even any press reporting on this for those hooked into the main stream ? Please share.

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Been saying it for years, and I won't eat a thing out of the Pacific Ocean and haven't since 2011. I really miss seafood... Shame. 😪

Am I crazy about that? I don't think so. It's crazy to me that people are still chomping down shellfish, shrimp, salmon, tuna, etc. etc.... without a care in the world. The cover up is still ongoing and VERY effective.

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 11:08 PM
link   
So are they covering up all the dead bodies?

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 11:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: EternalShadow
Been saying it for years, and I won't eat a thing out of the Pacific Ocean and haven't since 2011. I really miss seafood... Shame. 😪

Am I crazy about that? I don't think so. It's crazy to me that people are still chomping down shellfish, shrimp, salmon, tuna, etc. etc.... without a care in the world. The cover up is still ongoing and VERY effective.

Maybe some of these reports that have been on going about mysterious deaths and problems with sea life from the pacific will gain a new look into them?

I can only hope.

BTW, What happen to the original Thread about the nuclear disaster in Japan? You can only view the first page.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Found the second one..... www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 21-6-2016 by Onesmartdog because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Well you could get a gieger counter to test for yourself. The US has dumped radioactive stuff for decades in btth the Pacific and Atlantic. I know for sure in the Pacific where Ive fished near the Faralon islands. Its a shame.

You could always eat farm raised shrimp that are fed pig and human fecies, and loaded with loaded with all kinds of stuff you dont even want to think about. Or how about the oil and chemicals in the Baja?

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 11:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem

Well you could get a gieger counter to test for yourself. The US has dumped radioactive stuff for decades in btth the Pacific and Atlantic. I know for sure in the Pacific where Ive fished near the Faralon islands. Its a shame.

You could always eat farm raised shrimp that are fed pig and human fecies, and loaded with loaded with all kinds of stuff you dont even want to think about. Or how about the oil and chemicals in the Baja?

Or the gulf, but we are straying a bit off topic, eh?

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 11:27 PM
link   

So depressing... There should have been a TOTAL GLOBAL INITIATIVE to tackle this problem from the outset!! But...

Nope. Japan said we got this... no worries.

The entire planet was sprinkled with their negligence and deceit. Annnnnnnnnnnd it's still leaking radioactive water into the Pacific at this moment. Most folks can't fathom how destructive this will be for countless generations to come.

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 11:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Onesmartdog

Or the gulf, but we are straying a bit off topic, eh?

Yes a bit.. It's just extremely upsetting.. I apologize..

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 11:29 PM
link   
are they then still conspiracy theorists? or people with some shred of intelligence...

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Im sorry Bro. Fukashima really did affect me. It was as if I was the only one around here that saw it for what it was at the time. Melt down. People didnt want to discuss it . They thought I was exagerating. I knew all the way at the start how bad this was, even now. It is worse then people want to accept. My dad was on a ship that was going to invade Japan after pearl Harbor. We dropped the bomb and he was spared that horrible experience or even death. His barracks were near where Fukishima is. They are gone. The sunami took them out.
I work for a company in the US that is Japanese owned by a family that started this business 600 years ago. It and all its spin offs make it possibly the second largest corporation in the world. They have taken good care of me for over 35 years and paid me well, and I feel sorry for them now that Fukashima has happened. I think it is far bigger then most of us know. How is that for being n topic Bro?

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 12:25 AM
link   
As one who spent many many hours digging into this, even making a phone call to Japan, posting many posts in the mega thread and a couple related posts I started, It feels pretty dang good to start seeing, what we knew all along being confirmed

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 12:53 AM
link   
Good to hear but a little too late. At least where there is damage done.

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 01:00 AM
link   
TEPCO's negligence poisoned many people and resources, and it was made to look like a unforeseen event, even though thet knew the reactors were way past the meltdown classification levels. I'm glad someone fessed up, but I can't help but wonder why.S&F!

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 01:43 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 02:51 AM
link   

I think is where you get conspiracy in the right context because its refers to governments and private companies who conspire to keep the public ignorant of the true facts and the people who suspect and try to prove a situation are deliberately labelled - a a form of defines against the truth getting out - as conspiracy theorists.

There is no smoke without fire and we should all remember that along with the fact that sometimes something innocent can be maligned for another agenda by someone spiteful.

We all have to use our discretion and gut feelings.

Vector99 is right, as usual because of the time and conspiring against telling the truth most ill get away with what is actual criminal acts against humanity and nature.

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 03:04 AM
link   

I followed this from the jump.
I think most people following the hard to find not mainstream points on this knew all along..

watching was his name arny gunderson? something like that.

This has to be the first time in my lifetime I've ever seen anyone come clean on a giant coverup.

I suspect those cores are still sinking into the ground.. It's not like this is contained..

to be honest though I don't think they could have done much more than they have in trying to control this disaster.
and there arn't really any options at the moment either.

Like what's their endgame let the cores sink into the earth and try to block the water leakage?

I can't think of a better plan to be honest, but I'm no nuclear engineer.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join