It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Diana Conspiracy

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2003 @ 07:21 AM
link   
"- She was going to marry an arab and was pregnant with his child, this child would be blood, and brother of the future King William."

Thats an issue????? He would only be half brother, would have no claim or link to the throne and to point out that is pure speculation. Theres no threat to the monarchy here.

"Dodi Fayed's father doesn't agree with you so why should anyone else?"

Mohammed Al Fayed does not agree with the British establishment on anything. This is the reason he is usually in court defending himslef against something his fat mouth spouted. He was also forced to issue an apology over his claims that there was a conspiracy to kill Dodi and Diana. And Drunk is not alone in his thoughts and feelings read the thread you`ll see he has support in this.

posted on Jun, 23 2003 @ 07:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Peace
Motive - She was going to marry an arab and was pregnant with his child, this child would be blood, and brother of the future King William.

Drunk, why does it sicken you that people think there is more to the story than meets the eye? Dodi Fayed's father doesn't agree with you so why should anyone else?

Firstly, that is mere wild speculation. There is not one iota of fact in your first sentence.

Secondly, believe Mohammed Al Fayed? You're joking right? Please tell me that you are joking.
If you aren't, then you desparately need to find out about him. No-one with half a brain would ever believe a single word that comes out of his mouth.
He is a liar and a criminal. Luckily for him he has had the money to buy his way out of trouble.
Al Fayed is probably one of the most unsavoury characters that has ever lived in the UK (and we've had our fair share).

Believe him? I'd rather believe every other conspiracy theory on this board (even the whacky ones) before I believe a single word that Fayed says regarding the death of Diana.

posted on Jun, 23 2003 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Peace
"The person using the name "Clinton" should rightfully be called William ROCKEFELLER Clinton."

www.rense.com...

"While in England, Clinton, a sexual predator, suffering from having his flag up too often, priapism, raped a British woman. He was forced to terminate his studies at Oxford and abruptly leave Great Britain, with the proviso that he would not be criminally prosecuted as long as he never returned. "

^i hope that isn't true. any info anyone?

I can already here romantico getting a hold of this statement.... He or she polices the web for any derrogatory comment(s) about Clinton. Should I U2U it to him or her or just let them happen upon it? HMMM..

posted on Jun, 23 2003 @ 08:49 AM
link   
As long as Diana was alive Charles could NOT re-marry.

posted on Jun, 23 2003 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Dunno if you've noticed.

But she's been dead for years and he still hasn't remarried.

And who says that he couldn't remarry?
Once on the throne he could do whatever he likes within reason. Constitutional changes to the monarchy happen very frequently.
The days of Edward and Mrs Simpson are long gone.

posted on Jun, 23 2003 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by cassini
U_P there was n`t a bullet. I`m not sure why you think there was. Try and remember she was being chased by the worlds press at the time, and if any such thing had happened it would have been reported.

Cassini, the bullet has been reported.
In the french police dept report to be exact.

Also, it has been reported in my local newspaper.

posted on Jun, 23 2003 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by ultra_phoenix
Ok, it was an accident and not a murder. That's why she had a bullet on the head.

I did many cars crash ( bha...I was young
), but I don't remember that I've been hit by a bullet when I did these crash.

Another " magic bullet " probably....

No repot of a bullet in the head, besides she was universally loved.

posted on Jun, 23 2003 @ 11:49 AM
link   
I am not asking anyone to agree with me,this is what i think.

posted on Jun, 24 2003 @ 01:36 AM
link   
Drunk:

Just because everyone loved her doesn't rule out that others hated her. In fact in only supports the claim that evil ones killed her even more. Do you know anything about Satanism or are you just making assumptions???

Cassini:

You mention that if there was a bullet in her head than it would have been reported. That just shows how little you know about the media. The media is controlled by the same people who killed her. Things like this that are a threat to nations and their leaders get covered up. Do you think that Saddam let people report his sex crimes???

You say I know nothing about the Royal Family. Well that may be true. But what makes you any different???

People please take the time to read what is written. Read the two books I mentioned. Then tell me what you think. Until then your assumptions are just loads of emotional baggage and bias.

Any other denials out there that need to be resolved???

Abraham

[Edited on 25-6-2003 by Abraham Virtue]

posted on Jun, 24 2003 @ 04:11 AM
link   
AV I will the read the books you suggest but whether I believe them is another matter. What I say is not emotional baggage but based upon what has been reported and the use of my brain from knowledge of Diana and why there is no need to kill her.

The only point I`ll concede is if something more concrete can be put to the bullet story UP has mentioned.

And I do understand the media, this is why with the worlds press right on the doorstep of an evolving event it would not have failed to be reported. If what UP says holds up then the story he has said was reported in his local paper is what you`d expect to find.

I will however let the paranoids play whilst I take up AVs suggestion to read the books.

posted on Jun, 24 2003 @ 04:15 AM
link   
"You say I know nothing about the Royal Family. Well that may be true. But what makes you any different???"

Knowlegde of history, a life time of reading and some basic intelligence, oh and I`m English and know well the workings of monarchy (from the reasons listed above)

posted on Jun, 24 2003 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Let us observe this one. She was hated by the royal family and she was hated by all the land mine manufactures. That isn't enough of a reason for you???

No, it isn't. Land Mine Manufacturers? C'mon, as if those who purchased land mines are swayed by Di.... And the Royal Family? Lady Di was their best PR...EVER. Without Di, the Royal Family has to watch their steps even closer.... And what professional hit men would do an assassination (even one to look like an accident), with paparazzi around? Not to mention, the reliability of a car crash killing your target is remote. There are far more effective ways to do this, and surer ways.

Nope, in the end, I have to go with accident....

posted on Jun, 24 2003 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by cassini
"- She was going to marry an arab and was pregnant with his child, this child would be blood, and brother of the future King William."

Thats an issue????? He would only be half brother, would have no claim or link to the throne and to point out that is pure speculation. Theres no threat to the monarchy here.

"Dodi Fayed's father doesn't agree with you so why should anyone else?"

Mohammed Al Fayed does not agree with the British establishment on anything. This is the reason he is usually in court defending himslef against something his fat mouth spouted. He was also forced to issue an apology over his claims that there was a conspiracy to kill Dodi and Diana. And Drunk is not alone in his thoughts and feelings read the thread you`ll see he has support in this.

Cassini:

You say that he was forced to confess. Well once again, isn't that more proof???

He should be allowed to say whatever he wants. Wouldn't that just support the theory even more. I can't believe you cannot see that. You mention that he doesn't agree with the Royal Family on anything. Well, why should he???

The Royal mumbo jumbo is for slaves and people who have weak minds. I can't believe that people even fall for that crap anymore. Those people are just humans like you and I.(Or are they???) They don't deserve any special treatment.(Or do they???) Come on Cassini, tell me why they are more worthy of luxury than you. Show me how blind you really are. Come on, you can do it. You wouldn't want to upset your masters now would you.

Wake up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Garzok:

Based on what you said about why this was not a reasonable way to kill her tells me that you know nothing about the symbolism of Satanic ritual murder. Read David Icke's book and then tell me what you think. I bet you won't get past the first paragraph because you can't handle the heat. Some people just can't take it. Some people don't have the mind or the heart to handle such controversal subjects. I wouldn't be suprised if you and Cassini fit that category. You two are still too stuck on the ideal of the motive. What you can't seem to grasp is that those ruled by evil need no motive other than evil. Do you know anything about Satanism???

Obviously not.

Once again,

Wake up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Jun, 25 2003 @ 01:57 AM
link   
Whats Satanism got to do with it? She was killed by her alcoholic driver.

posted on Jun, 25 2003 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by drunk
Whats Satanism got to do with it? She was killed by her alcoholic driver.

If you really want to know than read "The Biggest Secret" by David Icke. I am sure you will understand then. Then again I doubt you would make it past the first page.

posted on Jun, 25 2003 @ 11:25 AM
link   
David Icke has the best conspiracy theory on Diana's death out there.

posted on Jun, 25 2003 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Based on what you said about why this was not a reasonable way to kill her tells me that you know nothing about the symbolism of Satanic ritual murder. Read David Icke's book and then tell me what you think. I bet you won't get past the first paragraph because you can't handle the heat. Some people just can't take it. Some people don't have the mind or the heart to handle such controversal subjects. I wouldn't be suprised if you and Cassini fit that category. You two are still too stuck on the ideal of the motive. What you can't seem to grasp is that those ruled by evil need no motive other than evil. Do you know anything about Satanism???

It's on my to read list...
And yes, I think I'll make it through. In fact, I was born in a town with many Satanists, so I can intuit more than you may think....
I just don't believe there to be a connection with Satanists, or pure evil, or any of it, to the manner in which Di was killed. I already gave the logical reasons why this situation would not be even considered for a "hit", regardless of motive or perpetrator....

posted on Jun, 25 2003 @ 04:21 PM
link   
I fail to see where you gave one logic in the conclusion that the lack of motive rules out any murder. Maybe you can enlighten me.

Well..........

posted on Jun, 25 2003 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
" I already gave the logical reasons why this situation would not be even considered for a "hit", regardless of motive or perpetrator "

I don't agree. Many lobbies had some interest on her death. The Royal Familly and also the Land Mines Cies are just 2 very good exemples.

posted on Jun, 25 2003 @ 08:43 PM
link   

I fail to see where you gave one logic in the conclusion that the lack of motive rules out any murder. Maybe you can enlighten me.

Well..........

1. I don't think it was murder, so there needn't be a motive....

2. A car crash is a pretty unsure method of assassination. It's more likely that the target would survive the crash.

3. Most murders aren't attempted in full view of the papparazzi!

4. Surely, there were more attractive moments if the goal was to kill Diana.

5. There are dozens of unsuspicious ways to commit this hit, than hoping she'd die in the ensuing crash. (plane crash, much surer chance there, and she's flying all the time).

All in all, it just doesn't seem logical that Lady Di's death in these circumstances, was a planned hit...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join