It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. Senate Ready to Vote on Gun Bans

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 07:36 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

" They keep going, and going, "

And Who and What Keeps them Going ? Now , there's the Rub .

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 07:41 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

If the Sacred Pineapple got Married in an Islamic Ceremony , and happened to be a Female Sacred Pineapple , would She Have Any Rights on this God Given Earth , or would the Men of Her Faith Demoralized and Degrade Her in the Name of their God ? Hmm....

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 07:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

They would devour her in the Sacred bowl of Cottage Cheese.

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 07:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Ironically, she'd still go best with ham.

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 07:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

See? That's the thing. As society changes so do it's values. They my not be the past norm. This scares a LOT of people.

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 07:52 PM
link   
a reply to: MrSpad

I have a problem with one of them... Who gets to decide what constitutes "reasonable belief"? What if she just decides that anyone who would want to buy an assault style weapon must be a terrorist and therefore is exactly who she will refuse to sell it to?

And in what universe can we count on democrats to be "reasonable" when it comes to owning guns?
edit on 20-6-2016 by Vroomfondel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 07:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid

See? That's the thing. As society changes so do it's values. They my not be the past norm. This scares a LOT of people.

You Misunderstand , I was Referring to TPTB Behind this Islamic Terrorist Threat to the World . This Is a Conspiracy Site . You Know , the New Boogie Man since the Cold war Ended . It's been going on for over 20 Years Now . Duh ?

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 08:04 PM
link   

You Know , the New Boogie Man since the Cold war Ended . It's been going on for over 20 Years Now . Duh ?

True. Just look at Hollywoods villains to see who's the bad guy today. Blade Trinity (2004). Drake was Iraqi. Go back to the 80's and you'll see Central American drug lords and Russian maniacs.

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Living in a country that only allows federal and leo to own firearms ?

Should scare the SNIP out of every one.

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 08:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Vroomfondel

I have a problem with one of them..

You should.

As people get put on those lists for WHO they know. GUILT by association, and GUILT for what they say.

Doesn't take much of anything to be put on them.

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 08:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
a reply to: Gryphon66

So then how is the National Firearms Act Constitutional, as it goes well beyond excise taxes and even lays out prohibitions of the DIY folks?

I gave you one example of a Constitutional means of regulation ... I didn't claim it was the only one.

link   

" Living in a country that only allows federal and leo to own firearms ?

Should scare the SNIP out of every one. "

Indeed . Might as well be a Wild Hog then , Meat for Someones Table .

link   

Tea Party groups were targeted by this administration.

Just imagine the damage they could cause if they could manipulate the rights of ideologically opposed groups.

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 08:19 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Yeah!

The DOJ,IRS targeted people for no reason other than their political beliefs.

It's by no leap to think those lists won't be used in the same fashion.
edit on 20-6-2016 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 08:26 PM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

Huh? Most Hollywood villains of Arab decent were pre-9/11 and a result of the Iran Hostage fiasco. Since 9/11, most Hollywood villains have either been caucasian businessmen, Brits, the ocassional Russian, or Asian... although even the Asian villains are becoming less common thanks to the pandering to the Asian markets by Hollywood.

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 08:31 PM
link   

"The DOJ,IRS targeted people for no reason other than their political beliefs."

This was caused by the Misuse of Power in the Present Obama Administration . A Progressive Liberal Conspiracy indeed there , the Consequences of which will be Addressed after the Present POTUS is Relieved of Office .
edit on 20-6-2016 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Things I trust more than this government:

A fart.

Bill Cosby as a bartender.

Truck stop sandwiches.

Condoms bought at Goodwill.

Mexican tap water.

Unprotected sex with Miley Cyrus.

I could go on...

So far they have proven they can't be trusted. IRS targets conservatives. Veterans are all terrorists. The terror watch list is mostly populated by people who are NOT terrorists. You can keep your doctor.

These people are a bunch of filthy liars(looking at you democrats). You lied about Obamacare, you lie about the threat of Radical Islam for political purposes, you ran guns to the drug cartels just so you can make your accusations about 90% of guns coming from US guns stores true.

Your base pretends like you don't start or participate in any wars. You blame due process and constitutionally protected rights for the actions of terrorists and criminals.

At the end of the day republicans haven't shown me much either. But the rights violating pedigree falls squarely on democrats. They just can't seem to find a constitutionally protected right they won't destroy to get their way on guns or their stupid social engineering policies.

edit on 20 6 16 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 08:51 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Sorry Sparky. Just saying something doesn't make it true. Many think so though. Looking at this and many other aspects of American society can you really sing with confidence, "O'er the land of the free and the home of the brave." I see no freedom or bravery. I see fear.

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 09:32 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

They just can't seem to find a constitutionally protected right they won't destroy to get their way on guns or their stupid social engineering policies.

That is what gun control is Project.

More social engineering.

The STATE is suppose to 'protect' them.

And I have a meme for THAT.

At the end of the day rights have become transrightism.

Getting turned from one thing into another.

The complete antithesis of what the words freedom,liberty, and liberal mean.

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 09:44 PM
link   

I see no freedom or bravery. I see fear.

You must be from Canada. LOL

Wait'll we secure our northern border!! As far as I can tell, you've only got Dartman and the Neighbor working' the hills for ya. I shoot better'n they do. A lot better. But, they're good, don't get me wrong. And, they post YouTube videos!! Wheeee ...

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join