It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Navy Commander Pilot Learns From "the boys upstairs" About Extraterrestrial Vehicles

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 09:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Argyll

Your assumptions are greatly flawed about me . . .

If they are as flawed about the UFO stuff . . . I don't know how much of a genuine fair-minded dialogue we could have.

I'm happy for folks to disagree with me. I like the Biblical "iron sharpening iron" of true relationship dialogue.

I'm not so interested in supremely rigid, super narrow, tunnel visioned, poorly informed, ragingly biased, stubbornly ignorant, hostile attitude sorts of 'carp' so many chronic naysayers addicted to contrarianism seem to delight in spewing so chronically.

I've studied the topic since 1962.

How long have you studied it?

I just don't have any great delight or compulsion to beat my head against very familiar brick walls.

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 09:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: onehuman
Well OP, I have had a interesting afternoon. I followed your link and watched the interview. I think the gentleman is being as honest as he can be also just for the record as far as that part goes.

As it usually happens , one video leads to the next. So basically I have been watching the videos in the series from the start. There are quite a few and I really haven't even made a dent yet, but, I did come across this one which I found interesting because it is discussing new uses and understand energies.

I'm posting this because of the comment earlier about basic physics. Up till lately, these as a rule have been applied to 3 dimensional thinking. These new discoveries are proving that energy actually works in the laws of nature of the in 4 dimensional.

So already we have somewhat moved past the "basic physics." I'm not pointing this out At you, just sharing this for others that are wondering so much about the How they might get here and energy required yada yada.

I doubt very many will watch this, but it is worthwhile concerning these issues that have been brought up

THANKS BIG.

I did that for a few videos deep. Thanks for the above one. I hadn't made it to that, for some reason.

I think your analysis is quite reasonable--more than reasonable.

Thanks tons for such a quality contribution.

I had to leave for the college and just got back. Still catching up. Will return to this thread to respond more to more posts as I can get to them.

Cheers.

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 09:35 PM
link   
a reply to: yorkshirelad

As far as you know

with your current

understanding of

your current construction on

"reality."

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 09:53 PM
link   
What does extradimensional mean?

Anyone that mentions string theory can go stand in the corner.

It's pseudo scientific woo. Word salad with no meaning. It's on par with the brainless god squad claiming demons are responsible.... Either aliens are traveling here in actual spaceships, or they're not. Making excuses by invoking 'extra dimensions' or 'demons' is just avoiding the issue. It's just making stuff up...

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 09:59 PM
link   
yep, and the 400 foot cigar I saw had light neon blue at 5/8 back....kinda a midships....that toggled on and off 4 times maybe in 12 seconds...Dallas 1999....

I saw a drawing another did on the 400 foot cigar, and his had a steel pylon out there drawn in...5/8 back on bothsides....with blue....he had a closer look, I was 3500 feet below....60 degree up.....3/4 mile away...a reply to: Joneselius

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 10:00 PM
link   
a reply to: MarsIsRed

According to you

per your current construction

on "reality."

Mileage may vary.

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 10:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: BO XIAN

According to you

per your current construction

on "reality."

Mileage may vary.

No - not my current construction or opinion, but actual science. Nothing that has ever been recorded suggests that my 'opinion' is wrong. To have a view point you need data. My viewpoint is backed by data.

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Insist you.

Mileage may vary.

Most of us arrive at our conclusions and opinions

via . . .

drum roll . . .

data, evidence, logic etc.

It may be shocking to realize it . . . but you are not alone in such regards.

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Every time my boss and I went by there, he could not understand why I was not interested in going and looking at what was behind the metal wall…And he told basically that they had a craft back there and he told me basically that they did have bodies there…

"appears to be pretty plausible and mostly factual."

So, a guy is told that behind that wall is a alien spacecraft but he wasn't interested? And you find that "pretty plausible and mostly factual"? Ludicrous.

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 10:26 PM
link   

I understand that

YOU are convinced that

YOU are an infinitely greater, more brilliant and knowledgeable

psychologist

than I am.

Mileage may vary.

I don't happen to believe that you had more than 0.000001% empathy, insight, mind reading capacity into the bloke saying that.

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 10:39 PM
link   

I understand that

YOU are convinced that

psychologist

than I am.

Mileage may vary.

I don't happen to believe that you had more than 0.000001% empathy, insight, mind reading capacity into the bloke saying that.

I never claimed any of that. I just find the premise of the OP extremely implausible.

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 10:47 PM
link   

I understand that you do.

And . . . the implications as I outlined, highlighted and emphasized . . . were as I listed them per your wording and tone in earlier posts.

You are utterly convinced that you are right.

How has life treated you so far with such 'firm' convictions? I assume that you have reason to believe that you are more right than you are wrong more of the time. Otherwise, you'd POSSIBLY change.

Others are just as 'firm' in their constructions on reality based on their logical analysis of the evidence crossing their eyes and ears.

Time will tell.

Humility is always in order.

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 10:48 PM
link   

I would say that

indirectly

you were essentially claiming/asserting such things.

You don't appear to have realized it, however.

BTW, FOLKS, I'm dog tired. Probably going to bed shortly. Will likely be up in several hours to clear out my nose and sinuses . . . may get back to this thread then, may not.

Cheers.

edit on 20/6/2016 by BO XIAN because: added

edit on 20/6/2016 by BO XIAN because: ditto

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 02:04 AM
link   
originally posted by: MarsIsRed

BoX QUOTE BEGIN
I understand that

YOU are convinced that

psychologist

than I am.

. . .

I don't happen to believe that you had more than 0.01% empathy, insight, mind-reading capacity into the bloke saying that.
BoX QUOTE END

MarsIsRed QUOTE BEGIN

I never claimed any of that. I just find the premise of the OP extremely implausible.

MarsIsRed QUOTE END

HERE is where you claimed to be a better psychologist:

MarsIsRed QUOTE BEGIN:

So, a guy is told that behind that wall is a alien spacecraft but he wasn't interested? And you find that "pretty plausible and mostly factual"? Ludicrous.

MarsIsRed QUOTE END

BoX REPLY:

You agreed with his colleague--who could NOT UNDERSTAND that the officer involved WAS NOT interested.

1. As noted, his nonverbal cues indicated he was telling the truth about himself and what he experienced.

2. He may have had several reasons he was not interested.

A) He'd watched and been around highly classified stuff enough to know that some such knowledge had a price that he may not have been eager or willing to pay at that time.

B) He may have simply been weary of the whole topic and did not wish to confront the issues more head-on intellectually or philosophically in terms of general reality, good/evil, etc. He may have been enjoying his degree of 'ignorance is bliss.'

C) He may have found the whole issue more of a difficult-to-deal-with threat to the Republic and his freedoms and way of life than he wished to deal with at that time.

Given your presumed wisdom, insight about his psychology being so "ludicrous," I'm surprised you didn't seem to think of any of those possibilities as more plausible than you obviously did.

edit on 21/6/2016 by BO XIAN because: tags

edit on 21/6/2016 by BO XIAN because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 02:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: onehuman
a reply to: yorkshirelad

I would have to think that is a bit of "box" thinking. Basic physics for us here on earth may not be universal as in the whole universe. Perhaps one little change in the formula of that basic physic, could change everything and We just haven't discovered it yet.

I'm guessing if something that big could get here to begin with and move at those speeds, someone, something, somewhere is smart enough to have discovered a different "Basic type law of physics."

I'm think as tiny as this little planet is in the realm of things, our basics physics may almost be comical to some much older and advanced than we are.

And . . . .

As an increasing number of SCIENTISTS have begun to believe and articulate

this 'reality' appears more and more

TO BE

A SUBSET

of a LARGER, 'MORE REAL'

[and a MORE COMPLEX MORE MULTI-DIMENSIONAL]

'REALITY.'

Which is . . . interestingly, what the Bible has said all along.

[just to frizz some circuits! LOL]

edit on 21/6/2016 by BO XIAN because: wording

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 02:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Spacespider
He appears to me as a honest person.

But I can´t help me to wonder what makes him go with a interview like this.. whats in it for him ?

I'd think that at this stage, he might be disgusted to dismayed to . . . fearful . . . about the continued governmental obfuscations regarding the topic.

He might even believe that our survival as a Republic or as humanity might REQUIRE more candor with the public about the topic.

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 02:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aliensun
Well, not exactly by my thinking. IF the vehicle is producing a field for itself and the surround air, then it is basically without mass as well as the air within that area. Having no mass, that envelope of massless air can slickly slide anywhere it wants to go almost instantaneously, no wall of resistance in the front and no void is left at the rear.

That is conceivable.

As I understand it--there's possibly several plausible ways that would deal with the PRESUMED sonic boom problem.

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 02:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Joneselius
I dont know how much this helps but - when i saw the UFO that i did, it did have an aura about it. It looked like something was generating an awesome amount of heat in front of it. It also couldn't stay still. I don't know how best to explain it but it was eery. So I don't care what the career ATS sceptics say. This, to me, substantiates that claim! It's not often people talk about that.

They're so strange.....

GREAT POINTS.

THANKS.

They are incredibly OTHER.

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 02:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: BO XIAN

Just like Dr. Jacques Vallee concludes, these entity's/UFOs seem more to be of an extra dimensional nature rather than extraterrestrial.

Dr J. Allen Hynek AGREED with Vallee.

Dr Chuck Missler agrees.

Tom Horn and Cris Putnam also agree.

Guy Malone agrees.

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 02:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Spacespider
Wait what...

What make you come to a conclusion like that.. how can we even begin to fathom what kind of advance tech other lifeforms in space have.

As Arthur C. Clarke said: Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic

Mixing extra dimensional entities into the mix is just to strange for me.
Life in space besides us got a better chance.. we have proven that

NO, we have NOT proven that in any way, shape or form or degree.

There has been TONS of propaganda--VERY EFFECTIVE government, oligarchy directed PROPAGANDA in movie after movie and tons of other media content CAREFULLY CONSTRUCTING THAT "reality" and shoving it down all our throats and into all our brains.

WHILE, IN FACT,

Various factoids about the BEHAVIOR OF THE CRAFT and THE BEHAVIOR OF THE CRITTERS

as Dr Jacques Vallee has documented with many dozens of pages historic records--the behavior of the craft and critters mimic, to copy almost identically . . . 'craft' and goings and comings of variously labeled critters from a clearly spiritual dimension for many centuries, if not millennia.

To DENY THAT and believe the PROPAGANDA

IS ludicrous.

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join