It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Navy Commander Pilot Learns From "the boys upstairs" About Extraterrestrial Vehicles

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 02:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: TonyS
a reply to: andy06shake

I agree and it seems more people are coming to that point of view if the interviews and phone calls on C2C count for anything. Interdimensional and/or something having to do with worm holes.

I think that it seems clear to any very thought-filled person . . .

that WHATEVER is going on

conventional propagandized explanations just don't adequately come close to explaining it.

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 02:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Jonjonj

Yeah, sound suppression is a big effort.

Though I think that sound suppression is a different part of what's going on with the lack of sonic boom.

I think that it IS what's going on with silent copters seen involved with SOME cattle mutilations.

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 02:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: BO XIAN

originally posted by: Spacespider
Wait what...

What make you come to a conclusion like that.. how can we even begin to fathom what kind of advance tech other lifeforms in space have.

As Arthur C. Clarke said: Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic

Mixing extra dimensional entities into the mix is just to strange for me.
Life in space besides us got a better chance.. we have proven that

NO, we have NOT proven that in any way, shape or form or degree.

There has been TONS of propaganda--VERY EFFECTIVE government, oligarchy directed PROPAGANDA in movie after movie and tons of other media content CAREFULLY CONSTRUCTING THAT "reality" and shoving it down all our throats and into all our brains.

WHILE, IN FACT,

Various factoids about the BEHAVIOR OF THE CRAFT and THE BEHAVIOR OF THE CRITTERS

as Dr Jacques Vallee has documented with many dozens of pages historic records--the behavior of the craft and critters mimic, to copy almost identically . . . 'craft' and goings and comings of variously labeled critters from a clearly spiritual dimension for many centuries, if not millennia.

To DENY THAT and believe the PROPAGANDA

IS ludicrous.

Your the reason why the rest of the world laugh of conspiracy sites as ATS.
Jumping from one extreme viewpoint to a even more extreme viewpoint.. to the point where the only thing left is this fantasy of yours and the ramblings of a mad man, believing in other lifeforms beside yourself is far fetched as it is.. then u come along mixing magical beings from a made up spiritual world from another dimension.... amen

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 03:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Spacespider

I don´t but as I said.. we are the proof life exist in the universe, and we have found already over 1000 exoplanets I that tiny part we have been looking in our short time. I would guess the universe as big or infinite.. it will have all kind of advance forms of life. And some of them will have technology that will indeed appear as magic to us.

THAT is a bare faced brazen BELIEF--actually, one of the current cardinal doctrines of the Religion of Scientism--without a SHRED of PROVEN anything to support it beyond the notion that given distant planets may have some minimal set of factors more tolerant of plausible life as we can imagine it.

There's not a shred of proven anything documenting life anywhere.

It MAY BE that there is. But so far, it is FAR FROM PROVEN.

It IS a dogma--a very religious dogma, currently--that such is the case. I think we need to be clear-headed about that.

They would not need transport to get here, they simple twist space time, teleportation. There have even been theories of light ships that are mentally protected by highly evolved aliens.

Question you have to ask yourself.. as some of these aliens may be billions of years more advance then us.. what kind of tech do you think we have in a billion years ?

OK. More of the dogma.

It MAY be true. It MAY be horribly wrong. It is currently MERELY A FANTASY

A fantasy fueled by the critters and the globalist oligarchy and MASSIVE PROPAGANDA over many decades beginning mostly with H.G. Wells (an oligarchy elite) WAR OF THE WORLDS.

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 06:29 AM
link   
a reply to: MarsIsRed

Yet rather a few areas of scientific and mathematical study do indeed suggest the existence of higher dimensions. Some of them even suggest there being an infinite number of universe.

Seems to me its rather arrogant to believe that our reality/universe/dimension is the only one in the same manner that believing we are the only sentient life present in our universe is also considered arrogant.

The people at CERN seem to take the notion rather more seriously.

www.express.co.uk...

phys.org...
edit on 21-6-2016 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Spacespider

I don't consider your UTTER DENIAL of a major portion of reality

to be evidence of anything beyond your lack of awareness and understanding.

BTW, slick assaultive personhood insult. Real classy, that.

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 12:25 PM
link   

INDEED.

WELL PUT.

And . . . what was WITH all their satanic/Shiva ritual and celebrations there?

And what is with the comments of senior folks there that they HOPE AND EXPECT 'something' to walk through, emerge into our world there, from "another dimension" . . .

Seems like a lot of money to use conjuring demonic/ET/fallen angel/god-like entities, to me.

Those thoroughly addicted to the Religion of Scientism dogma will not believe any such things until they are ordered by the global hierarchy to

!!!!BOW DOWN!!!!

!!!KOWTOW!!!

!!!ON YOUR BELLY--FACE TO THE FLOOR!!!

!!!!WORSHIP!!!!

And such commands ARE scheduled and WILL arrive on planet earth more surely than the sun's 'rising' tomorrow.

. . . and in the lifetime of most alive currently . . .

There . . . that will give some more fodder for screaming:

!!!MADMAN!!!
!!!MADMAN!!!

. . . by the terminally uninformed.

Western societies don't have much experience KOWTOW-ing. They'd best start practicing.

It WILL be demanded and enforced by the new one world religion . . . in due course.

edit on 21/6/2016 by BO XIAN because: added

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 03:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: BO XIAN

Just like Dr. Jacques Vallee concludes, these entity's/UFOs seem more to be of an extra dimensional nature rather than extraterrestrial.

Dr J. Allen Hynek AGREED with Vallee.

Dr Chuck Missler agrees.

Tom Horn and Cris Putnam also agree.

Guy Malone agrees.

I vehemently disagree with Vallee's conclusion...because basically, I'm a nuts & bolts saucer guy!!!

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 03:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Erno86

Soooooooooooooooooo . . . where did Vallee deny nuts and bolts saucers--though they don't really use nuts or bolts . . .

IIRC, he did not.

He acknowledges that some--maybe even most craft are tangible etc.

That does NOT preclude their coming and going from a SPIRITUAL DIMENSION.

BTW, what percentage of the hours spent and pages read by Vallee and Hynek . . . have you done?

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 04:18 PM
link   

I'm not a fan of Vallee, nor am I a fan of the late J. Allen Hynek. I try to delve into the scientific nature of the UFO phenomena, with a speculative outlook on how an why ET flying saucers tick. I don't deny the spiritual nature of the UFO enigma...though I still deny the existence of multidimensions in our universe that Vallee and yourself vigorously proposes.

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 05:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Erno86

I'm not a fan of Vallee, nor am I a fan of the late J. Allen Hynek.

I think they both demonstrated courage lacking with other researchers. How much each have been still guided, ordered by the oligarchy to say exactly what, remains to be seen.

At least, imho, they opened up the discussion in a way that allows the realities about the spiritual/other dimension to be talked about somewhat intelligently. I'm thankful for that.

I try to delve into the scientific nature of the UFO phenomena, with a speculative outlook on how an why ET flying saucers tick.

That's certainly a fascinating issue all in itself. There's a lot of claims all over the net. It sounds to me like the rotating toroid body of mercury or some such . . . likely is part of the explanation.

The cases where craft combine to make one craft; change shape dramatically etc. etc. are troublesome to explain.

And, there are some relatively few cases where the 'craft' really do sound like living entities . . . of some mysterious sort.

I don't deny the spiritual nature of the UFO enigma...though I still deny the existence of multidimensions in our universe that Vallee and yourself vigorously proposes.

Wellllllllllll, I'm far from a math prof or a physicist . . . however, it is clear to me

that

Angelic forces good and bad pop in and out of our reality from SOME

OTHER

reality . . . and OTHER dimensions is as decent an explanation as any, imho.

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 05:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: Spacespider

Lets put it this way, considering the distances involved regarding movement from one star to another, time dilation factors where FTL travel is concerned, and the near infinite(Possibly infinite) energy requirements to complete such a journey, my monies on the UFO phenomena being of an extra dimensional nature.

It may be strange for you but that does not make it non the less plausible.

What makes you think being interdimensional is determined by distance?

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 06:30 PM
link   

The cases where craft combine to make one craft; change shape dramatically etc. etc. are troublesome to explain.

a) mistaken identity, bad memory, --- research on eyewitness reporting shows how remarkably bad people are

b) there was only one craft, the two 'combining' or splitting is an illusion caused by gravitational lensing from the physical warp drive.

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 07:40 PM
link   
a reply to: TrueMessiah

Actually i think beings of the extratarestial variaty would be more concerned with distance. As to how extra dimensional beings travel or manifest themselfs in our dimension I don't have a clue. I imagine power of some exotic form would be required. Maybe they utilises some form of wormholes? That way distance seems no longer an issue.
edit on 21-6-2016 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 08:19 PM
link   
a reply to: mbkennel

I think those explanations, rationalizations are toooo facile. They no longer hold water.

Sure--for whatever percentage, maybe.

However, given the decades involved and the reliability of many of the witnesses in terms of quality observations that lives have depended on . . . e.g. in military jobs . . . that's just not remotely the Ocham's Razor fitting explanation.

It's much more logical, to me, to take the quality observations at face value . . . and look for quality explanations of what was OBSERVED many many dozens, if not 100's of times

than it is to rationalize it all away to fit some RoS acolyte's dogmatic comfort zone.

edit on 21/6/2016 by BO XIAN because: tags

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 08:24 PM
link   

OK.

Please pretend . . . for argument's sake . . .

There are basically only 2 options

1. extreme distances and exotic means to traverse them

or

2. inter-dimensional transitions

WHY has the scientific and cultural centers of discussion and power

been virtually FORCED to consider

ONLY

the distance one?

Why?

What's in it for whom to firmly imprint with 60+ years of FULL COURT PRESS PROPAGANDA--relentless propaganda from every available direction--dedicated ONLY to THAT option?

WHY
?

Facile rationalizations just don't cut it for me, anymore--at all--by a wide margin.

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 05:44 AM
link   

I dont why BO XIAN, possibly because main stream science went in that direction rather than entertain the notion that UFOs/Aliens are from another dimension closer to home than "They" would like us to believe?

I know one thing for sure, the amount of reported sightings has increased in rather a dramatic manor since the second world war, maybe down to the fact that we detonated the first atomic devices, alerting them to our presence or indicating our technological level, drawing there attention for further study.

We do however live in the information age where 99% of people in the developed world has access to mobile devices capable of taking pictures and recording video, one would imagine better evidence of there presence would be captured and recorded for further study by now.
edit on 22-6-2016 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 08:11 AM
link   
He said it was a 300 foot diameter craft. What he seen was probably a German Haunebu III at 71m (233ft) diameter or a Haunebu IV at 120m (394ft) diameter.

HAUNEBU III

Heavily Armed Flight Gyro
Diameter: 71 m
Drive: Thule Tachyonator (Thule Triebwerk) 7c plus SM-Levitators
Control: Mag Field Impulser 4a
Speed: 7,000 km/h (theoretically up to 40,000 km/h)
Range: Flight time 7 to 8 weeks
Armament: 4 x 110 mm KSK in 4 rotating turrets (3 lower/1 upper)
10 x 80 mm KSK in rotating turrets plus 6 x MK 108
8 x 50 mm KSK
Armor: Triple Victalen
Crew: 32 (with room for up to 70 people)
Quiet flight: 25 minutes
All weather, day and night, capability
Employment fitness: 100%
First flight: 1945
Available for service: 1945

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 08:20 AM
link   
a reply to: zinc12

Did the Nazis not allegedly only have one of these Haunebu type III craft that they supposedly sent to Mars on a one way journey at the end of the second world war?

Stats say its powered by something called a Thule Tachyonator, i thought Viktor Schauberger implosion vortex engine was responsible for propulsion?

All through the Nazis were leaps and bonds ahead regrading other technologies i dont put much stock in them being able to produce vehicles such as the Haunebu down to material constraints and other production techniques required.

Nazi bell experiment through(Die Glocke), now that does indeed raise some questions.

en.wikipedia.org...
www.neonnettle.com...
edit on 22-6-2016 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 09:02 AM
link   
viktor schauberger device was too esoteric in nature and therefore was ultimately not used. Two propulsion devices were developed one by the vril society with the help of Dr W O Schumann called the schumann levitator the other device was the Nazi bell.
The Bell was a further development of a device Marconi produced based on the work of Tesla. This device was developed by the Thule society and was called the Thule Triebwerk nicknamed the bell because it was shaped like a church bell. The Thule Triebwerk produced superior lift to the Schumann levitator and thus became the power-plant for the larger discs. I understand construction of these devices was moved to south America where there existed secret Nazi bases.

I believe not only did the Nazis explore our solar system but their technology attracted the attention of extraterrestrials.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join