It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Navy Commander Pilot Learns From "the boys upstairs" About Extraterrestrial Vehicles

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 01:26 PM
link   
new earth
12 June 2016

by Arjun Walia

www.newearth.media...

. . .
Dr. Jacques Vallee, notable for co-developing the first computerized mapping of Mars for NASA, and for his work at SRI International on the network information centre for ARPANET, a precursor to the modern Internet, also published a paper in the Journal of Scientific Exploration titled “Estimates of Optical Power Output in Six Cases Of Unexplained Ariel Objects With Defined Luminosity Characteristics.” (source)(source) This also details other phenomenon associated with this craft.
. . .
One of these people is a now retired Navy commander pilot Graham Bethune who held a top-secret clearance. He was a VIP Plane Commander who flew most of the high-ranking officers and civilians from Washington, DC. In his testimony below, he explains how he was flying a group of VIPs and other pilots into Argentia, Newfoundland, when every single person on the plane witnessed a 300 foot object that traveled 10,000 feet straight up in a fraction of a second toward their plane. As you can see from the video below, he has documented the event extensively.
. . .
Since then I’ve learned from the boys upstairs why we saw different colours as it was coming toward us. The colours were around the perimeter. And it turned from a yellow to an orange to almost a fiery red and then almost a purplish-red. And they said that that had to do with the amount of energy being used or dissipated. It had to do with the UFO power settings. When it slowed down, close to us, in a fraction of a second, it was back to the yellow range. And it was foggy around it or a plasma mist.
On the flight line where we parked our plane, most of the time, we weren’t too far from what looked like a hangar. Every time my boss and I went by there, he could not understand why I was not interested in going and looking at what was behind the metal wall…And he told basically that they had a craft back there and he told me basically that they did have bodies there…
. . .

Nothing all that new . . . but an interesting narrative that appears to be pretty plausible and mostly factual.
It does push the party line that they are ET's vs anything else.
The video may be of interest for those who are not up to speed on such things.
ENCOUNTER OVER THE ATLANTIC--GRAHAM BETHUNE:
www.youtube.com...
I think his eyes, face and other nonverbal factors are congruent with someone accurately telling the truth about what he experienced.
imho, the rabid naysayers can go chase a duck and do not deserve a response.
Collaborative dialogue is invited.

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: BO XIAN

Trouble is this is in air. No matter what weird and wonderful explanations you have for the methods of propulsion the air molecules have to vacate a certain space and the re-fill a certain space, basic physics. There would be a hell of a noise!

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 01:37 PM
link   
a reply to: yorkshirelad

Not according to my relative.

He wasn't that knowledgeable or clear about the technology . . . but that it could avoid sonic boom phenomena.

Some have said it had to do with a kind of ionization/laminar ion flow or some such. All Greek to me.

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: yorkshirelad

I would have to think that is a bit of "box" thinking. Basic physics for us here on earth may not be universal as in the whole universe. Perhaps one little change in the formula of that basic physic, could change everything and We just haven't discovered it yet.

I'm guessing if something that big could get here to begin with and move at those speeds, someone, something, somewhere is smart enough to have discovered a different "Basic type law of physics."

I'm think as tiny as this little planet is in the realm of things, our basics physics may almost be comical to some much older and advanced than we are.

edit on 6/20/16 by onehuman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 01:53 PM
link   
He appears to me as a honest person.

But I can´t help me to wonder what makes him go with a interview like this.. whats in it for him ?

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 01:59 PM
link   
a reply to: onehuman

Certainly . . . whatever the 'other' is . . .

it is likely to be VERY other.

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 02:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spacespider
He appears to me as a honest person.

But I can´t help me to wonder what makes him go with a interview like this.. whats in it for him ?

Perhaps . . . . it was the orders he received . . . as a retired TS security clearance officer.

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 02:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: yorkshirelad

Trouble is this is in air. No matter what weird and wonderful explanations you have for the methods of propulsion the air molecules have to vacate a certain space and the re-fill a certain space, basic physics. There would be a hell of a noise!

Well, not exactly by my thinking. IF the vehicle is producing a field for itself and the surround air, then it is basically without mass as well as the air within that area. Having no mass, that envelope of massless air can slickly slide anywhere it wants to go almost instantaneously, no wall of resistance in the front and no void is left at the rear.

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Son of area 51 technician:
www.youtube.com...=296.548125

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 02:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aliensun
Well, not exactly by my thinking. IF the vehicle is producing a field for itself and the surround air, then it is basically without mass as well as the air within that area. Having no mass, that envelope of massless air can slickly slide anywhere it wants to go almost instantaneously, no wall of resistance in the front and no void is left at the rear.

Thanks. Sounds plausible, to me.

. . . as an ignorant layman . . .

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 02:21 PM
link   
I dont know how much this helps but - when i saw the UFO that i did, it did have an aura about it. It looked like something was generating an awesome amount of heat in front of it. It also couldn't stay still. I don't know how best to explain it but it was eery. So I don't care what the career ATS sceptics say. This, to me, substantiates that claim! It's not often people talk about that.

They're so strange.....

edit on 11/10/2012 by Joneselius because: (no reason given)

edit on 11/10/2012 by Joneselius because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Just like Dr. Jacques Vallee concludes, these entity's/UFOs seem more to be of an extra dimensional nature rather than extraterrestrial.

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 02:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

Just like Dr. Jacques Vallee concludes, these entity's/UFOs seem more to be of an extra dimensional nature rather than extraterrestrial.

Wait what...

What make you come to a conclusion like that.. how can we even begin to fathom what kind of advance tech other lifeforms in space have.

As Arthur C. Clarke said: Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic

Mixing extra dimensional entities into the mix is just to strange for me.
Life in space besides us got a better chance.. we have proven that

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 02:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Spacespider

Lets put it this way, considering the distances involved regarding movement from one star to another, time dilation factors where FTL travel is concerned, and the near infinite(Possibly infinite) energy requirements to complete such a journey, my monies on the UFO phenomena being of an extra dimensional nature.

It may be strange for you but that does not make it non the less plausible.
edit on 20-6-2016 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 02:36 PM
link   

No. We haven't "proven" any such thing.

The propaganda has decreed that. The propaganda has seeded that meme; that construction on reality for many decades into the consciousness of the culture. All manner of institutions perpetuate that set of constructions on reality.

J. Allen Hynek and Dr Jacque Vallee after EXTENSIVE decades of study both concluded that the critters came from another dimension. They even, essentially, said a spiritual dimension. I understand that's debated. My current reading of 3 of Vallee's books affirms that. When I'm finished reading all 3 books, I hope to post sufficient excerpts to document that.

BTW, HOW would YOU propose that we earthlings

VERIFY . . . independently, objectively verify

that critters purporting to come from Alpha Centauri . . . really did/do?

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Joneselius

Some have asserted that the craft 'surf' a 'gravity wave' . . . hence the rocking back and forth like a falling leaf.

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

I agree and it seems more people are coming to that point of view if the interviews and phone calls on C2C count for anything. Interdimensional and/or something having to do with worm holes.

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 02:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

Lets put it this way, considering the distances involved regarding movement from one star to another, Time dilation factors where FTL travel is concerned, and the near infinite(Possibly infinite) energy requirements to complete such a journey, my monies on the UFO phenomena being of an extra dimensional nature.

It may be strange for you but that does not make it non the less plausible.

Meh.. sounds to me your the one that´s not thinking big enough..

In a billion years if humans exists, I would not be surprise if we have something like teleportation device where there are no flight or time involved, we simple set the coordinates and press go.. and we are there.
Trying to find answers in our know science today, explaining the future in a billion years is hopeless. That is like a caveman trying to guess how we can put a robot with wheels on Mars.

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 02:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: yorkshirelad

Companies are actively working on sound suppression techniques for aircraft. Quiet spike and other ideas.

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 02:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: BO XIAN

No. We haven't "proven" any such thing.

The propaganda has decreed that. The propaganda has seeded that meme; that construction on reality for many decades into the consciousness of the culture. All manner of institutions perpetuate that set of constructions on reality.

J. Allen Hynek and Dr Jacque Vallee after EXTENSIVE decades of study both concluded that the critters came from another dimension. They even, essentially, said a spiritual dimension. I understand that's debated. My current reading of 3 of Vallee's books affirms that. When I'm finished reading all 3 books, I hope to post sufficient excerpts to document that.

BTW, HOW would YOU propose that we earthlings

VERIFY . . . independently, objectively verify

that critters purporting to come from Alpha Centauri . . . really did/do?

I don´t but as I said.. we are the proof life exist in the universe, and we have found already over 1000 exoplanets I that tiny part we have been looking in our short time. I would guess the universe as big or infinite.. it will have all kind of advance forms of life. And some of them will have technology that will indeed appear as magic to us.

They would not need transport to get here, they simple twist space time, teleportation. There have even been theories of light ships that are mentally protected by highly evolved aliens.

Question you have to ask yourself.. as some of these aliens may be billions of years more advance then us.. what kind of tech do you think we have in a billion years ?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join