It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Read: Worst Case War Scenario, WWIII: East Asia....

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2005 @ 06:41 AM
link   

1. yeah i heard they made 2.

Yes.. two in 2 months.. soon to be boosted to 2/3 every month...That means we'll have what we need in another 3-4 years..Agreed?
And mind you those jets WILL be upgraded with new tech if anything new comes out meanwhile..Maybe the PAK-FA radar.. Just speculation..

2. i said just say i didn't mean they see each other at the same time. i said that to refer to missile range. THe su-30mkk is not anti-ship its a multirole fighter. the anti-ship version is the su-30mkk2. you get it now

zs.njust.edu.cn...

Its in chineese and the translation is out here

From the aircraft-borne radar looks China purchases SU30MK3 the operational use
Date: 2003-10-30 author: yqb reading: 638

The Chinese and the information commentary on August 4th is even may the husband special telegram: The SUKHOI designing bureau and NIIP expresses SU30MKI and SU30MKM will use the BARS radar. What is different is MKM uses NATO the IFF system. The BARS 相控阵 radar will guarantee MKM and MKI by far is in the lead in the navigation electricity system aspect to MKK even MK2. The BARS radar is until now the Russia most advanced aircraft-borne 相控阵 radar. Radar compares with SU30MKK the use H001VE, the different characteristic is as follows. BARS to the isolated target biggest search angle is azimuth positive and negative 70; SU30MKK/H001VE positive and negative 60, prepare to equip SU30MK3 ZHUK-MSE amounts to positive and negative 85. BARS angle of pitch positive and negative 40; SU30MKK positive and negative 55, ZHUK-MSE 56, negative 40.

Thus it can be seen, 机械扫描 the SU30MKK/H001VE azimuth is even inferior to 相控阵 the scanning BARS scope is big. In angle of pitch aspect, 机械扫描 the above two kind of radars angle is bigger. China 选择机械 scans the radar on SU30MK3 the intention on the one hand as a result of Russia's technical embargo, on the other hand therefore can accept the technical reason lies in it has a greater scope the scanning angle. BARS to 5 square meters airborn targets directly search distances is 120-140 kilometer. SU30MKK is 90-110 kilometer. The ZHUK-MSE 上视 distance is 150 kilometers, gets down regards the distance 140 kilometers. 尾追 the search distance separately is 60 kilometer, 60 kilometers (ZHUK-MSE for look-up), 55 kilometers (ZHUK-MSE for look down). To the bridge survey distance separately is 80-120 kilometer, 150-200 kilometer, 150 kilometers. To the tank colony's survey distance separately is 40-50 kilometer, 70-80 kilometer, 25 kilometers. To the destroyer survey distance separately is 120-150 kilometer, 150-200 kilometer, 300 kilometers.

In the search distance aspect, ZHUK-SME and BARS basically is photogenic with, in the multi- target tracking, the attack aspect, BARS leads. In to the place, the ship goal survey aspect, ZHUK-SME also as if holds on the distance the superiority, but also similarly sacrificed the precision and the multi- goals 探测能力. The BARS radar survey precision 10 meters (maximum range precision), ZHUK-MSE divides into the 300x300 rice (R=80km), 30x30 rice (R=60km), 3x3 rice (20km). The ZHUK-SME angular speed is 60 / seconds. BARS radar average output 1-2 kW (ZHUK-SME 1.5kW), peak value 4-5kW (6kW). BARS simultaneously tracks, the attack goal quantity 15/4 (20/6 another saying); SU30MKK is 10/2, ZHUK-MSE is 10/4.

Why does China basically accept on SU30MK3 uses the ZHUK-SME 机械扫描 radar the plan? Simultaneously has not also provided 相控阵 the radar on SU30MK2. Even may the husband think this first is based on Russia in the technical aspect retention. But this certainly is not the question complete essence. Because Russia already solved except the PERO 相控阵 radar antenna to China's exportation limit. In other words, if the Chinese sincerity hopes uses 相控阵 the radar system on the SU type fighter aircraft, the Russia side can further consider. Uses H001 the VE series radar installs the PERO 相控阵 radar antenna the way may increase radar itself the survey distance and the multi- goals attack capability. Make the multi- target tracking the quantity to increase from present 10 to at least 12, and simultaneously attacks 4. Even may the husband analyze thinks China in SU30MK2, in the MK3 series uses 机械扫描 the radar motive lies in first, the Chinese air force's air supremacy combat which is different with Malaysia future mainly will rely on J10A and quantity multitudinous SU27SK. The SU30MK series mainly serves as to the place, to the ship attack. Therefore, airborne meets the approaching enemy the multi- goals the urgency is inferior to the advanced fighter aircraft quantity few Malaysia air force. Regarding the destroyer such large-scale goal, the survey precision slightly misses and does not have too greatly hinders, the key is early discovers. Next, because own battle airplane quantity is huge, the Chinese air force meets head-on the multi- goals to SU30MK the ability request is not urgent.

Otherwise, based on the outwire combat, establishes the " attack and defense has both " air force's need, the Chinese air force to SU30MK radar request more deviations to 远程探测 the distance, the bigger search angle. In order to not yet equips before the army in the early-warning aircraft has the broader search space. Finally, certainly is considers based on the cost, the equipment 相控阵 radar antenna airplane cost outdoes nearly 10%-20%, simultaneously also needs re- to construct the service system, trains the new talented person. Is also higher to pilot's request. This regarding massively purchases the SU series airplane, the custom the ground crew which services to the mechanical type radar says, without doubt is one big burden.

Synthesis above, when outside China buys the operational equipment, indeed passes through the suitable degree careful consideration, why is this also the large-scale purchase item spends the time long main reason.

I think that should satisfy your doubts about the Su-30 MKK/MK2/MK3, the Su30MKI and the MiG-29 Baaz..

3. when i said closer i ment easier to come under artillery fire. not under fire right across the border.

Come closer??! what the hec are you talking about??!

You'd have to be at least a 100 klicks within Indian territory to bring arti's into range. You think you can waltz around with 150mm equipment THROUGH Nepal and then AGAIN 100km into India??
We were talking about fighter operability in the warzone..
And you started towing arti's all over the place..
crazy weird stuff you post

4. you have never given me a link out of this website
(that i can find)

What does that have to do with the validity of my links??

Are you trying to say intelgurl's wrong with those aircraft gen descripstions??

5. are you crazy they suppiled money to the afgans but not kashmir. If im wrong give me a link.

PAKISTAN HAS BEEN SENDING MILTANTS TO KASHMIR WITH TRAINING AND ARMS FOR THE BETTER PART OF THE LAST 15 YEARS!!
PAKISTAN HAD AN ACTIVE HAND IN THE KARGIL WAR!!
THERE ARE NO "FREEDOM FIGHTERS" IN KASHMIR ONLY FOREIGN MILITANTS WHO CLAIM TO BE SO!!
i WILL NOT GIVE YOU A LINK FOR THIS!! iTS COMMON KNOWLEDGE!!
ARRRRRGGGHHHHH!!

again not an answer; just a display of a lack of knowledge abt the topic at hand

6. do some research. the stinger missile runs on battery. it has a self life of 10 or so years before the battery has to be replaced. america is the only country that makes those batterys.

Are you trying to tell me that these guys can't make batteries??!!

Hell I can make a battery for your stinger if you want!!

All you need to know is how much current the cktry sinks and at what voltage it works!!
current and voltage levels!! Thats all..

And If your REALLY specific then you could choose between a linear power supply or a SMPS..(switch mode pwr supply)

Detour: this kinda reminds me of that scene in "true lies" where taht terrorist guy's recording his jehadi speech and the camcorders' battery runs out!!

The recording guy goes: "aziz, no battariees!!
"

7. completely different radars on the mig and the chinese su-30

The latest Mig 29 baaz uses the Zhuk-M radar.So does the Su30 MK3
The Su 30 MKK uses the N001 radar which is inferior to the MKI N-011M radar, but comparable to the Zhuk-M
A valid answer.. your were partially correct here.. FINALLY!!

8. what country would take have a wargames with may i ask

Thats all because of china's character..Nobody wants to hold wargames with NK that way too..

9. i have also answer everyone of yours. its not my flault that you cant understand what im trying to say

You've just partially answered one of my Q's.. The remaining as I have proved above is either gibberish or irrelevant .. Why you do so I don't know..

W4rlord, then by your logic and from what I've recently learned about the MiG21 Bison, the Mig 21 bisn is comparable to all aircraft w. the R-77 and SUPERIOR to those with missiles having a lesser range!!

[edit on 13-5-2005 by Daedalus3]

posted on May, 13 2005 @ 06:49 AM
link   
Yep, thats right, the MiG-21 bis is still quite comparable to the F-16s, but not really to the F-15s or later, mainly because of avonics and radar, with radar being the main problem. And also, the Su-30MKKs are not going to be carrying R-77s, instead they will be carrying Sunburns and other ground attack muntions, while the Su-30MKI will be carrying R-77s instead of Sunburns or Brahmoses (they can't carry them!). The furthest that the Chinese would go is stick some R-73s in there just in case.

[edit on 13/5/05 by W4rl0rD]

posted on May, 13 2005 @ 07:12 AM
link   

While the ISI and the Mujahideen were given a reserve stock of Stingers, the reserve stocks of the replacement batteries were kept under the control of the US Central Command, with replacements being issued only after the expiry of the life of a battery in exchange for the discarded battery. This precaution was taken to prevent the possibility of future threats from these missiles to US and other aircraft once the Afghan war against the USSR was over.

These batteries have a life-period of about two to three years. The Stingers presently with the Taliban were issued to the Afghan Mujahideen around 1988 and the life-period of their batteries must have expired in the early 1990s, at the latest. Unless the Taliban had been able to extend their life-period or had procured replacement batteries from elsewhere, which is unlikely, it would not be able to make effective use of the Stingers.

heres the battery thing.
www.saag.org...

its not your links you said this

Militants in Kargil were well equipped.. go check it up.. I'm tired of looking for links to spoonfeed you..

3.its not chinas character its the way a government percives china. you dont train with your enemy

look at the map you showed me about indias airfields look how close they are to burma and Yunnan (in china)

posted on May, 13 2005 @ 08:46 AM
link   
true your article says that the talibans may not be able to replace the batteries..
But really I find that EXTREMELY hard to believe!!

Esp. since all those helis in Iraq are being brought down by stingers themselves..What say you about that??

Seriously its quite ridiculous to presume that the taliban or any other associated group couldn't acquire batterries when they've been credited with the capability to make dirty bombs,chem/bio weapons etc etc..

Distances of IAF bases from Chinese border:

(Took the pains to look up some detailed maps of the region and then using a compass and the corresponding distnce key measure distances!! :mad

Tawang AFB: 30km
baghdogra/hashimara AFB: 120 km
Guwahati AFB: 160km
Tezpur AFB : 110 km
Jorhat AFB: 160 km
Dibrugarh AFB: 80 km(Burma)160km(china)
Chabua AFB: 60 km Burma 160km(china)

So the closest is Tawang..
A mere 30-35km fromo china..
Still to far for artillery across the border..
I really don't see what you're trying to get at with this artillery bit..

posted on May, 13 2005 @ 10:47 AM
link   
I think he is talking about rocket artillery. Take a look at these, they all have quite a long range, enough to hit some of the bases without crossing the border into India.

WS-1

The WS-1 rocket reaches a maximum speed of Mach 3.6 and the maximum flight altitude is 30 km, giving a minimum firing range of 20 to 30 km and a maximum firing range of 80 km with probability deviation of 1%. The WS-1 rocket , length 4.52 m and diameter 0.302 m, weighs 520 kg with a 150 kg warhead.

A-100

The Command & Control vehicles is fitted with computerised fire-control and GPS. All 12 rockets can be fired out in 60 seconds, and it can be reloaded in 20 minutes. The rocket can deliver the 200 kg anti-armour or anti-personnel blasting warhead to a range of 50~100 km.

posted on May, 13 2005 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by W4rl0rD
I think he is talking about rocket artillery. Take a look at these, they all have quite a long range, enough to hit some of the bases without crossing the border into India.

WS-1

The WS-1 rocket reaches a maximum speed of Mach 3.6 and the maximum flight altitude is 30 km, giving a minimum firing range of 20 to 30 km and a maximum firing range of 80 km with probability deviation of 1%. The WS-1 rocket , length 4.52 m and diameter 0.302 m, weighs 520 kg with a 150 kg warhead.

A-100

The Command & Control vehicles is fitted with computerised fire-control and GPS. All 12 rockets can be fired out in 60 seconds, and it can be reloaded in 20 minutes. The rocket can deliver the 200 kg anti-armour or anti-personnel blasting warhead to a range of 50~100 km.

Yeah well you need to move that artillery into place.. and the terrain on the chinese border is at an avg. height of 3000 metres!!

Esp since the tibetian side is not as well connected as the Indian side..

posted on May, 13 2005 @ 01:24 PM
link   

WS-1

A-100

India are currently negotiating the purchase of the THEL from Israel.

Israeli THEL details :

The Katyusha artillery rockets fired from Northern Lebanon into the Israeli town of Quiryat Shemona are so numerous, and arrive so few seconds after they are noticed that it makes no sense to try to intercept them with other rockets. Also, since they are on ballistic trajectories, and their warheads will fall on the town unless they are themselves destroyed, a defense based on advanced machine guns, such as US Navy ships use against low flying cruise missiles, will not work because the bullets are likelier to hit the Katyushas’ bodies than their warheads. Only a device that works at the speed of light will do. And since the Katyushas fly low, the device must be based on the ground rather than in space.

Such a device, the THEL, was developed in Israel by adapting the elements of the Space Based Laser for use on the ground. The laser itself is patterned after the two megawatt Alpha test model at San Juan Capistrano, California. The big difference is that instead of using huge (but cheap) steam ejector pumps, the THEL creates the vacuum needed to extract the products of combustion for each shot by creating an implosion in the chamber around the laser. Using the laser beam inside the atmosphere is possible only because it must travel only short distances to hit the Katyushas. But of course it can’t operate with low clouds, much less rain. Pointing the beam is also a bigger challenge on the ground than in space. Whereas in space the beam’s tiny angular moves can be accomplished without moving the main mirror, the THEL’s beam director must swivel quickly between targets, sometimes over thirty degrees. At any rate, the THEL focuses enough energy on the warheads to explode them.

I presume it will come with the Arrow-2 india are looking at which is on offer by Israel.

posted on May, 13 2005 @ 08:54 PM
link   
The thing is that these things fire a volley of 15-20 rockets a time, all within a minute, making it harder to intercept all of them at once. About the terrain, it would be hard to just tow it there and fire it, but they can be transported on the many railway lines. Then again, they still need to tow it into place for firing. Anyway, these rockets were meant for use against Taiwan in case it got independence, not India

posted on May, 13 2005 @ 11:44 PM
link   
Umm.. imgimgw4rlord the brahmos CAN and WILL be launched from the MKI as well!!

need I say more..
pic=1000 words..

Actually I will say something more after refering to the brahmos thread..

The air version is obv. going to be smaller with say a lesser warhead and maybe even lesser range.. but that doesn't make it a cheapo LGB or a JDAM..
Its still a cruise missle which is supersonic and has more explosive strength than any other air launched version..

[edit on 13-5-2005 by Daedalus3]

posted on May, 13 2005 @ 11:53 PM
link   
!. find me a article stating that a heli was brought down with a stinger?? i never heard that one before.

they could get bio weapons and other stuff from eastern europe. its difficult to get american parts without the americans knowing.

chinese towed artirilly can reach the indian borders... do some research.

Type 89 155 mm Towed Gun-Howitzer

SPECIFICATIONS

Calibre: 155 mm
Barrel Length: 45 calibre
Barrel Life: 2,500 firings
Maximum Firing Range: (High Explosive or HE): 24 km; (Extended Range Full Bore, or ERFB) 30 km; (Extended Range Full Bore, Hollow Base, Base Bleed, or ERFB-HB-BB) 39 km
Rate of Fire: intense 5 rounds/min; sustained 2 rounds/min
Crew: N/A
Fire Control: Direct or indirect firing with electro-optical sighting system for day/night operations
Digital Fire Control System: Optional
Battle Weight: 9.7 ton
Towing vehicle: 6x6, 8 ton

TYPE-54

SPECIFICATIONS

Calibre: 152 mm
Barrel Length: 52 calibre
Barrel Life: N/A
Maximum Firing Range: (High Explosive or HE): 31 km; (Extended Range Full Bore, Base Bleed, or ERFB-BB) 38 km
Rate of Fire: intense 3~5 rounds/min; sustained N/A
Crew: N/A
Fire Control: Direct or indirect firing with optical sighting
Battle Weight: 10.5 ton

Type 59, 130 mm Gun, Towed

SPECIFICATIONS

Calibre: 130 mm
Barrel Length: 52 calibre (approximately)
Barrel Life: N/A
Maximum Firing Range: (High Explosive): 27 km
Rate of Fire: intense 8~10 rounds/min; sustained N/A
Crew: 8
Fire Control: Direct or indirect firing with optical sighting
Battle Weight: 8.5 ton

PLZ-45 155 mm Self-Propelled Howitzer

(Gun)

Calibre: 155 mm
Barrel Length: 45 calibre
Barrel Life: 2,500 firings
Maximum Firing Range: (High Explosive or HE): 24 km; (Extended Range Full Bore, or ERFB) 30 km; (Extended Range Full Bore, Hollow Base, Base Bleed, or ERFB-HB-BB) 39 km
Rate of Fire: intense 4~5 rounds/min; sustained 2 rounds/min
Loading system: semi-automatic
Fire Control: Direct or indirect firing with electro-optical sighting system for day/night operations; onboard computer; GPS
Second Weapon: 12.7 mm anti-aircraft machine gun
Smoke Grenade: Two sets of 4-barrel launchers
Onboard Ammunition Load: (155 mm) 30 rounds

[edit on 13-5-2005 by chinawhite]

posted on May, 14 2005 @ 12:51 AM
link   
Daedalus, the air launched BrahMos will not be produced until 2007. By the way, do you have any real info on the BrahMos (max range,speed etc), and not things like it has 3 times better range than some unknown subsonic cruise missle.

Here is the link to the Moskit which can be carried by Su-30MKK and Su-27SK fighter aircraft. It has a speed of mach 3, 250km range and is sea skimming. And, how do you know that the BrahMos is better than the Sunburn/ Moskit? I'm not saying its not as good, I believe the BrahMos is better, but can you find any evidence to back it up?

www.fas.org...

posted on May, 14 2005 @ 02:04 AM
link   
SEE w4rlord he WAS talking about 150mm arts..now lets nail this concept..
Get a map of the border between china and India at arunachal pradesh..

How big is a howitzer? Pretty big..
You need to tow it into place..
Lets see where chinese railway line extend upto..

Also India has a wide array of UAVS.. many from Israel, and a few indigenous ones too..Infact engg students in my city ,Pune, had built a complete UAV a few years back and I think have sold the schematics to the govt..
These will be making recon sorties at those distances as well( 15-20km into chinese airspace.. Any such mechanised movement would come up on such recon missions..Then we have spy satellites as well.. also (procure russian photos)..
If china makes the first move then any such mechanised movemnt will be noticied by not only us but the US and Russia as well..
Won't make much of a headstart..
And if the war is already on, then it will be impossible for the chinese to move such gear ihnto place w/o facing early Indian reprisal.. Infact reprisal from the very airbase they're trying to target..

So you see chinawhite you're fighting a losing war/arguement here with respect to moving ANY kind of artillery into place for a striek on bases across the border..
Its just tactically/logistically IMPOSSIBLE..
If you guys had a base at such distances then it would be impossible for us to do the same too..

posted on May, 14 2005 @ 02:20 AM
link   

Daedalus, the air launched BrahMos will not be produced until 2007. By the way, do you have any real info on the BrahMos (max range,speed etc), and not things like it has 3 times better range than some unknown subsonic cruise missle.

Here is the link to the Moskit which can be carried by Su-30MKK and Su-27SK fighter aircraft. It has a speed of mach 3, 250km range and is sea skimming. And, how do you know that the BrahMos is better than the Sunburn/ Moskit? I'm not saying its not as good, I believe the BrahMos is better, but can you find any evidence to back it up?

www.fas.org...

There's something wrong with that site..
The sunburn is subsonic..
Also the brahmos has a ramjet engine(air breathing)..
That must count for something.. I'll find out and post
Then its got mixed trajectories: high-low or low
Its supp to be stealthier than the sunburn
Then it has a active AND passive radar

posted on May, 14 2005 @ 03:20 AM
link   
its not that big..

yeah and the USA is going to give you Satellites images of the battlefield

Are you trying to say that Indian UAVs can go into chinese air space unchallenged.

How is india going to notice whats going on on the other side of the border. No spy Satellites. the russians cant tell how much machinery is moving around in china if their not monitoring the area. why would they monitor the chinese- burma- indian border. america has 4 Surveillanc staellites to cover american ground forces.

original quote

closer= artillery fire

what i originally ment was if the chinese advanced then the indian airfields would be easier to target if it was visa-vera.

..then i posted this one right after you said that...

3. when i said closer i ment easier to come under artillery fire. not under fire right across the border.

If you are not sure ask me. dont going saying things

End of that...

Now lets get on to the UAV in chinese airspace...And american/russian Surveillance sateillites giving india information about chinese military movements..

what spy sateillites does india have name some /info.

how big is this indian reprisal going to be ?? you showed me a map of indian airbases and i counted 61 big and small airfields. 779 divided by 61 is 12
thats 12 something planes to a airfield (i know is just rough figure there probaly be more). i counted 15 airfields near chinese burma border thats 180
planes. what type of a reprisal is 180 planes going to have on a airforce than probaly has a huige numerial superioty over them..

Any info on these UAV. the american ones have a very high lost count and thats only againest afgan militants.

posted on May, 14 2005 @ 04:09 AM
link   
Read this is was published by the famous Carnigie insitute.

www.carnegieendowment.org...

let me say this again. india and russia need each other for one purpose. military supply/supplier.

the days of soviet expansion are gone russian arent thinking like that anymore.

posted on May, 14 2005 @ 04:25 AM
link   
aww c'mon backtracking/retracting/modifying ones statements every post is quite sad... don't give excuses..

UAVs are usually unchallenged unless one has sam sites and/or a military establishment nearby..

Lets look at maps near the AFB tawang which you are trying to target with your arti's..

Tawang AFB:

Tawang AFB is at the extreme west of this map.. You can find it..
have any doubts if tawang is well connected??
Wel you can go there and see for yourself!!

tawang.nic.in...

This is what I find on China's side of Tawang:

look at the common border region between Bhutan,China and Nepal..
there's no roads for at least 100 km from that region..
Just how do you plan to move mechanised divs. SAMs et etc into the region..

Give me a army base map of tibet..

There's nothing there I tell you...Even I'm surprised at the lack of development on the chinese side of the arunachal border

Your whoel artillery concept is flawed..
whether you meant close, near across the border, within the border or whatever...

It is impossible to carry out arti bombings at tawang from the chinese side..
Yo can't even move the artis into place!!

Gimme your LATEST road map of Tibet..
Hell the only place in tibet connected by rail is Lhasa..
And the abv map shows it as a "proposed" rail route..
Is it constructed yet??

chinawhite.. you're out on a limb here.. Surrender!!

EDIT: sorry tibet road/rail map not loading

heres the link: www.himalmag.com...

And when I tried to look for other tibet road/rail maps on chinese sites they showed Arunachal Pradesh as a part of China!!

We have military bases/AFBs inside Tajikistan AND Mainland China!!

[edit on 14-5-2005 by Daedalus3]

posted on May, 14 2005 @ 04:38 AM
link   
The thing is, China is not going to war with India anytime soon, while India has many bases close to Pakistan, which is close to China for rapid reaction. Put simply, there is no need for China to put any bases near India, placing bases along the Eastern straits would make more sense. Likewise, there are very little bases in the USA near Canada, since there was no risk of aggresion from Canada

posted on May, 14 2005 @ 04:49 AM
link   

The thing is, China is not going to war with India anytime soon, while India has many bases close to Pakistan, which is close to China for rapid reaction. Put simply, there is no need for China to put any bases near India, placing bases along the Eastern straits would make more sense. Likewise, there are very little bases in the USA near Canada, since there was no risk of aggresion from Canada

While I completely agree with you on the chance of war bit w4rlord, I was just trying to open chinawhite's eyes w.r.t. his arti's!

Also what do you mean by this?

while India has many bases close to Pakistan, which is close to China for rapid reaction.

posted on May, 14 2005 @ 05:02 AM
link   
Lol,purely bad english.

I meant, In case Pakistan did anything, the rapid reaction forces near the border would be able to retallitate quickly, and these forces are also near the Chinese/Tibet border.

[edit on 14/5/05 by W4rl0rD]

posted on May, 14 2005 @ 05:40 AM
link   
Are you really trying to say that I modified my post???
The first post I modified because the quote was covering half the post.

I doubt Indian UAV are advanced as the Americans ones.
Loses in Kosovo were a lot

www.aeronautics.ru...

..Your so sad still arguing even through you were wrong.

You don’t need roads to transport artillery. About anywhere a truck can go it can tow a piece of artillery with it.

The Russians did it in ww2.
Korean war.
Ho chi minh trail

As for that airbase. It seems very remote. But its not impossible.

Look how remote Tibet is
www.tibet-tours.com..." target='_blank' class='tabOff'/>

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join