It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Read: Worst Case War Scenario, WWIII: East Asia....

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2005 @ 01:40 AM
link   
OMG taiwan cant declare independence on there own they have to have a refereridom!!!!!

Russian blitzkreig in the north ??? they only have 3 divisions station in north chinese border..

WAIT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

are you saying that america is going to war for india that they dont have any military pact/relationship??? you must be joking

democratic states dont have brotherhoods with other states.. dont kid here im serious:dn

America with huge trade with china and china with nuclear weapons is going to drop everything to help india with b-2s

yeah because taiwan america has very close relation starting from ww2. india and america have nothing like that

Well well well i never mentioned chinese airstrikes???...did i
...NOPE

i mention that with a adversarie like india china wouldn't just have one airbase there..stupid even a 5 year old could figure that out..

posted on May, 17 2005 @ 02:21 AM
link   
And in the eventuality that India DOES face a pincer war from china and pakistan.. EVERY single Indian capable of bearing arms(including me) will draft and fight off any foreign muck polluting our lands.. while you can chicken out where-ever you are now.. God .. will you fight for china if it is involved in a conflict over tibet/taiwan?? gosh you can't even live in your own country forget defend it!!

Nope i got that off Red storm rising..

If you cant read its indian aggerrison.

CHINA HAS VERY STRONG LINKS TO RUSSIA GROWING TRADE MILITARY SPENDING. Joint military projects... india and russia aren't even that close ecomoniclly. like what type reprisial?? ban military exports..??? already covered

that was before 9/11 now america and pakistan have very strong relations. you cant expect america going to choose

russian chinese mutaul friendship trust
www.chinaembassy.bg...

Your getting off topic here. so what if im in australia it doesn't mean that i wont give money.. how is india going to arm all these people ? india cant mass produce arms like china can.

posted on May, 17 2005 @ 02:21 AM
link   
What WW2 realtion does china have with taiwan..
IF I remember correctly the chinese were friends with the US before the revolution too!!

THe US doesn't keep permanent friends/enemies..
only thing permanent is strategic interests..
And India is a great one for the US now..
Thats why Cope India/Cope Thunder
Just do a google for new developments in indo US defence/space/nuclear/civ ties and it'll be all clear..

And all that is irrelevant:
The bottomline is:

If India (or any other democratic nation) is caught in a pincer war between a DICTATORSHIP and a COMMUNIST regime the US will intervene..

whether is overtly or covertly,.. they WILL intervene...inevitable..

Clue:Until the gulf war.. US-Iraq ties were at their highest..Then the invasion
The US intervened..alng with other countries..

However while we are bickereing over here.. one must note that the US is DISAPPOINTED at the recent friendship measures taken between India and china which include the possibility of a free trade agreement between the two.. A deal like that would be leap frog for both nations in terms of their economies considering the sheer volumes of the economies ..

This all while the US is trying to level out the military/economic balance in asia
so that the chinese have to contend with Indian compitetion and try to stay ahead/at par with the Indians instaed of catching up with the US...
THis is is same ploy the Chinese have you for the better part of the last 40 years via-a -vis India and pakistan..

whenever India has threatened to show military/economic equivalence with the chinese; the chinese have imm carried out MAJOR military tech/economic transfers to pakistan so as to distract India and achieve a military balance in South Asia, thus keping India a step below china because it again concentrates on widening the gap between itself and Pakistan..

This is the same ploy the US will apply in the Future w.r.t. China and India..
i.e. pull India up so China takes due notice of the parity in Asia.. thus slowing
down its drive to achieve parity with the US..

A taste of ones own medicine aye??

[edit on 17-5-2005 by Daedalus3]

posted on May, 17 2005 @ 02:44 AM
link   
and oh so you're now trying to say that Russia has CLOSER ties with China than India??

Nicholas Redman of the Economist Intelligence Unit in London told RFE/RL that in many respects, Moscow's relations with New Delhi are easier to manage and more comfortable than those with Beijing, which Putin visited earlier in the week. Russia and India have fought no conflicts in modern times, Moscow does not face a threat from Indian economic competition or migrant workers, and both countries continue to view Pakistan with suspicion. None of these apply to Russia's ties with China. "Certainly, the relationship with India doesn't have half the problems and ambiguities that the Russian relationship with China has. It's fairly straightforward. There is a commonality of interests there and obviously India is a very important arms market for Russia to tap," Redman said.

www.cdi.org...

I rest my case..

And its all from a russian daily that has quoted western sources in this case..
How much more unbiased can you get..

posted on May, 17 2005 @ 02:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by chinawhite
EVERY single Indian capable of bearing arms(including me) will draft and fight off any foreign muck polluting our lands..

What are you talking about ? Your land...?

Grow a brain

You wanna fight for india, Sure maybe they'll put you in the frontlines in the line of artillery fire. You'll perish before you can blink

God .. will you fight for china if it is involved in a conflict over tibet/taiwan??

Heck....i'm not as dumb as you are

while you can chicken out where-ever you are now.. gosh you can't even live in your own country forget defend it!!

It'll be the brainless chin-chings who chicken out
. I hear that Chinese have the least IQ (which is represented by the fact that they have'nt developed anything ...just copy everything and anything

posted on May, 17 2005 @ 02:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Daedalus3

we'd never agree on the ending!!

But seriously.. carrying out air strikes against BOMBAY of all places from way over there in tibet!!!
I didn't expect such prepostous stuff form FAS..

Its logistically impossible... One would have to air-fuel 500 km within enemy territory!!

They need to air refuel jets to get em' onto those tibetian airbases
( still haven't found em' though) foget getting em over 2000klicks to bombay..
And the fiction part chinawhite introduced..
I'm sticking to facts and figures

are you lost the article even states that with arial refueling they could stirke indias major cities

dont you ever double check what your reading

posted on May, 17 2005 @ 03:06 AM
link   
so where would you refuel?? ..You idiot.. you'd have to refuel over Indian airspace and that too some 500km within indian territory..

And you'd show up on radars zillion times before you go to bombay
SAMs would knock you 'brave'(but hilariously stupid) intruding fighters.. and interceptors would be on them too..

..Just what the hec are you and FAS talking about??!! Just take a look at the bases you'd have to contend with on your way to our cities!!

A paki AF plane which violated our airpace was downed for a mere 15-20 km violation!!

How are you going to bring a bloody aerial tanker 500 klicks into our border??!!

No wait.. you can just land at one of our airbases and we'll refuel you on your way back !!

And a complementary donut too!! "Thanks for bombing our cities.. come again!!"

Harold and kumar style!!
lol:

Or maybe its a "heroic" one way trip to the cities.. kamakazi style!!

nutcase.. thats why Im saying the bl00dy FAS article printed rubbish in this case..

posted on May, 17 2005 @ 03:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stealth Spy

Grow a brain

no thank you I have one.. One thats got around 7 years of a headstart on yours.. and a bl00dy engg. degree to credit too.. you can go back to your kacchha chaap chaddi school!

I never said MY land..I said OUR land...don't quote stuff you don't read also!!

You wanna fight for india, Sure maybe they'll put you in the frontlines in the line of artillery fire. You'll perish before you can blink

No unlike you I have qualifications.. I'd be drafted as a engg.. in the AF or in one of the engg. cores.. THe CDS will commision all the engg. they can get..
There's a signals core too.. Right Here in Pune..

God .. will you fight for china if it is involved in a conflict over tibet/taiwan??

no..you're a wuss sitting somewhere in India who jsut likes to accuse others of copying and blow sunshine up your behind..
abey kidhar hai tu sale!1.. teri to RSS ki khaki chaddi nikal ke nanga nachvauenga!!
!!

. I hear that Chinese have the least IQ (which is represented by the fact that they have'nt developed anything ...just copy everything and anything

I was talking abt chinawhite.. not the chinese in general.. I respect their country, and their love for it..I don't doubt that the chinese will bear arms too if they ever have to do so..

posted on May, 17 2005 @ 04:19 AM
link   

Thats it. Wait for my post.

posted on May, 17 2005 @ 04:34 AM
link   
Ok nothing more about ww2.. i cant be bother going in depth

I live in a western country i know their opinions. i live in a mostly caucasion negihbourhood. just because china going to help pakistan doesn't mean the west will step in. Public opinion will only be persuaded by who attacks who not if there democercy or not.. where are you getting this from.

Iraq-kuwait war was different. because iraq just invaded iraq for no reason. not because to help a friend. and your dealing with a nuclear state not a muslin non-nuclear state.

Wait do you want to compare ecomonies????

china is at $7.262 trillion and growth rate 9.1%
india is $3.319 trillion growth rate at 6.1%

6.1% is a high growth number but when considering china is more than double india with a 3% bigger growth rate . the gap is widering not narrowing

china invest a lot more there GDP into ecomony

india $69.18 billion exports $89.33 billion import
china $583.1 billion exports $552.4 billion import.

as you can see china import /export is alot more than india. making china more important to global ecomony..Agree

i could go into average life span lifestlye and internet useage but its not nessasary..Agree

read this article it says china has 4 airbases in tibet.

www.tibet.com...

article stating china has 14 airbases

# In 1971, the first known nuclear weapon was brought into Tibet. Today China has 17 secret radar stations, 14 military air bases, 8 missile bases, 8 ICBMs, 70 medium range missiles and 20 intermediate range missiles in Tibet. With, the closure of the Ninth Academy, a nuclear weapons development facility in Amdo, there was a limited de-nuclearisation of the plateau.

www.tibet.com...
writes same thing in this article
www.snowlionpub.com...

To support its military strategy, China has built a network of intelligence-gathering stations along the southern edge of the Tibetan plateau to monitor Indian air space, electronic communications and troop movements. It constructed fourteen major air bases on the plateau, along with innumerable satellite airstrips, providing the PLA Air Force with the potential to dominate the air space over Tibet and a capability, for the first time, to execute combat operations over Indian Himalayas. Given its acquisition of mid-air refueling capabilities and the increased runway lengths of upgraded air bases, China is fast increasing its prospects to prosecute deep penetration air strikes against major Indian cities in the hinterland.

www.jamestown.org...

posted on May, 17 2005 @ 04:37 AM
link   

EVERY single Indian capable of bearing arms(including me) will draft and fight off any foreign muck polluting our lands..

Grow a brain

while you can chicken out where-ever you are now.. gosh you can't even live in your own country forget defend it!!

stealthspy lol your so lost modiflying post

they were posted by dregulas3

posted on May, 17 2005 @ 04:41 AM
link   
omg. by the start of hostilities we would have neatulised indian resitance
300-400 aircraft to deal with
whats the problem

[edit on 17-5-2005 by chinawhite]

posted on May, 17 2005 @ 05:00 AM
link   

oh talking about IQ hey??? 250million indians are under poverty line and your talking about IQ

In 1992 indian IQ was 81
india constanly ends up in the lower section. around afican levels. you monkey
(no offfense Daedalus3)

china had 103 in 1992

chinese dominant countries singapore 107.5 and hong kong 107 taiwan 105
they out rank even the japanese(2 of them) 106

hong kong in 1982 had 110

in IQ situations china ranks among the worlds leaders.
www.vdare.com...
www.isteve.com...

But we can't say with any confidence what is the long run IQ potential of Indians overall. Their current IQ score (81) is low, especially compared to China (100), the other country with hundreds of millions of poor peasants. Yet, keep in mind just how narrow life in rural India was for so long. In 1952, on the fifth anniversary of independence, the Indian government commissioned a survey to find out if the average Indian villager had heard yet that the British had gone. The study was quietly cancelled when early results showed that the average villager had never heard that the British had ever arrived!

www.vdare.com...

is this the funniest thing ever

posted on May, 17 2005 @ 05:09 AM
link   

so where would you refuel?? ..You idiot.. you'd have to refuel over Indian airspace and that too some 500km within indian territory..

And you'd show up on radars zillion times before you go to bombay
SAMs would knock you 'brave'(but hilariously stupid) intruding fighters.. and interceptors would be on them too..

..Just what the hec are you and FAS talking about??!! Just take a look at the bases you'd have to contend with on your way to our cities!!

A paki AF plane which violated our airpace was downed for a mere 15-20 km violation!!

How are you going to bring a bloody aerial tanker 500 klicks into our border??!!

No wait.. you can just land at one of our airbases and we'll refuel you on your way back !!

And a complementary donut too!! "Thanks for bombing our cities.. come again!!"

Harold and kumar style!!
lol:

Or maybe its a "heroic" one way trip to the cities.. kamakazi style!!

nutcase.. thats why Im saying the bl00dy FAS article printed rubbish in this case..

range of su-27/j-11
Combat radius 1,500km (with internal tanks only) no aerial

j-8

Range: Ferry range 2,200km (1,187nm; 1,367 miles) with drop tanks; radius 800km (432nm; 497 miles) on a typical mission; 1,200km with one aerial refuelling

j-7
Range: Ferry range 1,740 km (two AAMs and two 480 liter drop tanks), or 2,230 km (three 720 liter drop tanks)
Radius: (Loitering with two AAMs and three 720 liter drop tanks, at altitude 11,000 m) 45 minutes flight and 5 minutes combat; (Long-range interception with two AAMs and three 720 liter drop tanks at speed of Mach 1.5) 650 km; (long-range interdiction with two 150 kg bombs and three 720 liter drop tanks, hi-lo-hi) 600 km; (close air support with four rocket launchers, no drop tank, lo-lo-lo) 370 km

j-7E
Radius: (Long-range interception with two AAMs and three 720 liter drop tanks at speed of Mach 1.5) 850km; (Interception with two bombs and three 720 liter drop tanks, lo-lo-hi) 550k.

What apkistani plane was that?? did it just stray into indian airspace

the fighter will show up on radar but will any planes there to intercept??

DO you know SAMs dont have 100%kill probabillity

posted on May, 17 2005 @ 05:17 AM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

There you go. All the pride of the Indian Military...All RUSSIAN!

posted on May, 17 2005 @ 06:49 AM
link   
hehehe good one

Shipbuilding. It is also increasingly apparent that after some delays, the PLA shipbuilding sector is benefiting from the reforms this sector implemented in the 1980s and 1990s to become globally competitive. But this process was slow. In 1997 the PLA launched a single LUHAI class destroyer. While it featured a modular superstructure and some stealth features, it had only a modest weapons and electronics suite. But by the turn of the decade PLA shipbuilding was put into high gear. In 2002-2003 the PLA produced two new classes of stealthy air defense destroyers, the first such ships dedicated to this task, a new class of stealthy frigate, series production of the improved SONG submarine, possibly two new large underway replenishment ships, and series production of an improved tank landing craft (LST).

This bust of new warship construction was made possible by new modern production methods. The destroyers were all built sequentially in the Shanghai Jiangnan shipyard, demonstrating modular construction and very close quality control likely made possible by computers and precision machine tools. The new frigate is made in two shipyards. The Guangzhou yard uses a covered assembly line to connect very large modules built in nearby locations, a state of the art technique. The improved SONG is being made in two shipyards, facilitating a rapid build up for these two critical ships.

Aircraft sector. Interaction with Western firms is having a positive impact already in the aircraft sector. In the 1989s this sector reflected older People’s War doctrines: multiple redundant design and production facilities dedicated toward making large numbers of relatively simple copies of 1950s Soviet fighter and bomber designs. Production methods were crude. Quality control was poor and as a consequence fighter unit readiness suffered.

However, by 2002 Russian sources were reporting that the PLA was making remarkable advances in its aircraft manufacturing. They noted that the production finish of Sukhoi J-11 fighters being co-produced at Shenyang were better than Russian-made fighters from KNAAPO. Such a turn around did not come fast or easy for the PLA, but that it is occurring is in part a consequence of extensive interaction with Western aircraft concerns.

Fourth Generation Fighters. The impact of Sukhoi and Shenyang’s cooperation on the fourth-generation Su-27SK/J-11 has already been explored. Access to Russian and Israeli technology has also had a profound impact on Chengdu’s ability to design its 4th generation fighter program, the J-10. While the survival of the J-10 program has often been doubted due to the PLA’s preference for the Sukhoi fighter, it appears that Chengdu’s fighter may survive. One Russian source has suggested that lifetime production may reach 1,200 to 1,500 aircraft.[145] Shrouded in secrecy for the 1990s, details of Israel’s early contribution of technologies from its cancelled LAVI fighter program were leaked to Western media during that same period. Most reports of Israeli assistance mention the areas of radar, most likely the Elta EL/M 2035, and assistance with design, avionics and fly-by-wire systems.[146] Russia is also said to have offered design assistance, its Saturn AL-31FN engine and the Phazotron Zemchug (Pearl) fighter radar. When the veil of secrecy was lifted in 2001 the J-10 exhibited some similarity to the J-10 but also was powered by the AL-31FN in the absence of an indigenous engine. But as with Shenyang’s experience, where ever possible the J-10 uses new PLA systems that have benefited from Israeli and Russian technology. The radar may well be a new PLA designed system and the J-10s weapons will eventually all be PLA-designed as well. In late December 2003 Chengdu tested the two-seat version of the J-10, which would support both training and dedicated attack variants of this fighter. Late 2003 reports also note that the PLA has decided to accelerate the J-10 production, hoping to make 80 by 2005, perhaps enough to fill four PLAAF regiments

In 2002, however, details began to emerge of a PLA breakthrough, called the WS-10A turbofan. Long in development, the WS-10A apparently is the first indigenous high-power fighter turbofan. With a reported maximum thrust of 13,200kg it is slightly more powerful than the Saturn AL-31F. If true such reports would constitute a remarkable achievement for the PLA. At the 2003 Moscow Airshow a Russian engineer who had been advising PLA engine makers for most of the 1990s noted that it was possible for the PLA to perfect the WS-10A in five years.[155] This may also indicate that his advice was instrumental in helping the PLA perfect this engine. One such engine was apparently tested in a J-11 in 2002. When it becomes available it is likely that the WS-10A will power future versions of the J-10 and J-11 fighters.

posted on May, 17 2005 @ 07:26 AM
link   

The plane was a brequet atlantique recon plane.. like the EP3..

Are you serriously asking me whether there will be any planes to intercept??!
Or have they all gone on a holiday to France??!

What dream world are you living in?
Magical "secret" airbases spring up in tibet.. and now IAF interceptors/fighters have gone AWAL!!

MiG29s.. Su30s .. MiG 21s (The Bisons)... all these will just hatch eggs when you fly 2000km into indian airspace?And that too not a mere 15-20km like the PAF plane.. We're talking 500km at least!! HELLO!!!

And now your sU-27 has a range of 1500km on internal.. that s 750km to and forth trip.. you have to LOSE fuel to re-fuel it!! You can't "re-fuel" a jet which is already fuelled up..

That means you have to Enter indian airspace to be IN a position to refuel..
And you need to be over friendly territroy to air refuel..

What you gonna do? Just keep on refueling within china?? You got to SPEND fuel to re-fuel it and to SPEND fuel you HAVE to ENTER indian airspace..Even if you re-fuel just at the border .. (which is impossible as a tanker would be easy picking for a trainer even).. bombay is still 2000km away!!

You're re-fueling logic doesn't make any sense!!

you got to re-fuel say at 1/2 or at least 1/4th the total distance for it to countfor the return trip.. and in this case your way in to our airspace by that time!! and you can't refuel over enemy skies!!

This is all just too much for me to take..We're comparing IQs here and you offload such insanity in your posts!!

And this is killing me:

no.. They have a 10% success rate??! or is it 20%??

YOU tell me what is their success rate then..

posted on May, 17 2005 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Full of misunderstanding here....My post was intended to chinawhite and NOT to Daedalus3.

I've been hoaxed. My reply was to chinawhite's post : Post Number: 1391232 (post id: 1413125), thinking it was posted by him.

He saying he was fighting for india, etc took me by surprise.All this had to happen because chinawhite copy-pasted parts of Daedalus's earlier post (which i was unaware of) instead of quoting Daedalus.

And Daedalus, i wont reply to your following post.

Friendly fire sucks

[edit on 17-5-2005 by Stealth Spy]

posted on May, 17 2005 @ 11:14 PM
link   
indeed.. all kinds of fire suck.. but over here I'm fghting a righteous war
( a crusade if you will) not against china but against magical arti's that get airlifted into place, mythical airfields in tibet, and supernatural jets which somehow manage to re-fuel over enemy territory, evade ALL interceptors and dodge SAMs too

Right out of LOT/potter aye??!

posted on May, 18 2005 @ 12:59 AM
link   

The plane was a brequet atlantique recon plane.. like the EP3..

Are you serriously asking me whether there will be any planes to intercept??!
Or have they all gone on a holiday to France??!

What dream world are you living in?
Magical "secret" airbases spring up in tibet.. and now IAF interceptors/fighters have gone AWAL!!

MiG29s.. Su30s .. MiG 21s (The Bisons)... all these will just hatch eggs when you fly 2000km into indian airspace?And that too not a mere 15-20km like the PAF plane.. We're talking 500km at least!! HELLO!!!

And now your sU-27 has a range of 1500km on internal.. that s 750km to and forth trip.. you have to LOSE fuel to re-fuel it!! You can't "re-fuel" a jet which is already fuelled up..

That means you have to Enter indian airspace to be IN a position to refuel..
And you need to be over friendly territroy to air refuel..

What you gonna do? Just keep on refueling within china?? You got to SPEND fuel to re-fuel it and to SPEND fuel you HAVE to ENTER indian airspace..Even if you re-fuel just at the border .. (which is impossible as a tanker would be easy picking for a trainer even).. bombay is still 2000km away!!

You're re-fueling logic doesn't make any sense!!

you got to re-fuel say at 1/2 or at least 1/4th the total distance for it to countfor the return trip.. and in this case your way in to our airspace by that time!! and you can't refuel over enemy skies!!

This is all just too much for me to take..We're comparing IQs here and you offload such insanity in your posts!!

And this is killing me:

no.. They have a 10% success rate??! or is it 20%??

YOU tell me what is their success rate then..

Did i say re-fuel?? i posted range.. i didn't even give my opinion of refueling

sent: 17-5-2005 at 06:25 PM
Yo man ok. The chinese have never fought a major war. They just buy some fancy high tech and dont do anything with it. Us inidans buy fancy and then train like hell with it. The chinese haven't fought a war since the fought Japan. ANd that was only because the Yanks fought the Japs too. Any way India is soom gonna become the 3rd largest economy. The worlds most populous nation. You might dominate in the sea. BUt India would chew you up and spit you out in the land and air. Plus the chinese people dont have anything to fight for. Your army is conscript. OUrs is recrutied. Dont forget that just becuase US's biggest trading partner is China doesn't mean they like you. The AMerican government thinks china as a threat. Can you see it, chinawhit. Some US president saying" we have come to the aid of a fellow democracy"

Benedicdt Arnold,
Proud Indian-American

hehehe someone fuker sent a u2u to me.. im getting famous..

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join