It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Read: Worst Case War Scenario, WWIII: East Asia....

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2005 @ 07:11 AM
link   
enlighten me with your links to americans selling spy sateillite photos...

why would india buy photos of that area if here isn't any war there??

whatdid you post about that road maps.. let me see

There's nothing there I tell you...Even I'm surprised at the lack of development on the chinese side of the arunachal border

you cant even remember what you said....
pathetic

now look at my map

www.lib.utexas.edu...

Let me remind you that china has 1000 Sam launchers and 10,000 Sam missiles. Each military region has a lot of missiles/lanuchers.

even by your esimate you only have 31km to overcome and that distance is nothing for helicopters..

posted on May, 15 2005 @ 07:12 AM
link   
im wasting you here think of something else quick

your lost

posted on May, 15 2005 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by chinawhite
enlighten me with your links to americans selling spy sateillite photos...

why would india buy photos of that area if here isn't any war there??

what did you post about that road maps.. let me see

There's nothing there I tell you...Even I'm surprised at the lack of development on the chinese side of the arunachal border

you cant even remember what you said....
pathetic

now look at my map

www.lib.utexas.edu...

Let me remind you that china has 1000 Sam launchers and 10,000 Sam missiles. Each military region has a lot of missiles/lanuchers.

even by your esimate you only have 31km to overcome and that distance is nothing for helicopters..

Thats right we would buy photos if there were drones shot down now wouldn't we..You think we buy sat photos just because I'm arguing with yuo here??!

And you want proof that the US sells sat pics? You might as well go look at the aurora then

Yes there are no roads.. on the chinese side of tibet..
none capable of towing arti's at least..You still contest that??
Where did this distance of 31 km come into place ??
which helis are you talking about??
You going to use helis to bring the artis over?? I though t you said it would take a month.. and now you're saying it would take no time..

And what I said was on the basis of what I found on the net..
You map has no link.. the one with those roads..where did it come from
The indian side has no roads??!!
I bl00dy gave you a tourist link to tawang with train bus route/timings.. etc etc..thats proof enough

whatever you've dug up is ancient

Good for china if it has those many SAMs.. you going to move em into place when you have probs with artis here??

Do you even know where SAMS are??
75% of them will be near industrial/economical establishmnets in the far east and the reamaning will be on the Russian border..
You trying to tell me that those regions of tibet got SAMs??!!

Come on show me..I showed you IAF bases ..
conjure up another photo shop image and show me!!

Its the bl00dy kanchenjunga range not your backyard!!
And your backyards probably in some far off western land..

And whats this prev post abt..I was busy replying to your crazy muslim post somewhere else..
gosh you're a kid.. Tell one thing HOW OLD ARE YOU??!
I don't want to waste my time with a juevinile delinquint !!

[edit on 15-5-2005 by Daedalus3]

posted on May, 15 2005 @ 07:46 AM
link   
like it or not.. India has a MAJOR logistical advantage in the tibetain region as compared to china..

And another point...

From my personal experriences I noted that the chinese which actually live in china are much more docile and down to earth/easier to deal with the the fanatic kids that live abroad..
Thanks god for china the chinese force commanders aren't as nutty as you are..

moving arits ith helis over international borders and waging a mechanised war in the world's most gruesome high altitude terrain.. Esp when even according to your concocted maps the nearest road to the border is over 50 km away..
And another 20 km away from this poor AFB you're trying SOOO HARD to use your mythical omnipresent arits on!!

thank god for china

P.S: hope you read the part about tawang being a STOL airfield and nothing more..the fighter squadrons are based another 100 km inland..still only a a cpl of mts of flight away from your arti-expedition..

posted on May, 15 2005 @ 04:38 PM
link   
they are only 50km apart....artillery range 39km.. did you take that in account.

posted on May, 15 2005 @ 10:14 PM
link   
yes the road and the international border are 50km apart and the AFB is another 20 km within..
You are proposing to move the artis right upto the border using helis??..
Any such heli activity barely 40km km from ones AFB will show up on UAV recon...
Also you presume that the arti's will get the runway on the first shot...not likely..

posted on May, 16 2005 @ 12:24 AM
link   
the aurora is a unfinished program .. what the hell

look at my map

www.lib.utexas.edu...

what map are you looking at??? 70km+ are you kidding..

i ddin't say no time at all i said thats nothing for at helicopter refering to the distance... Read it right or take some more english classes....

YUP what you said....that proves you dont do enough research.. i also went to the libaray to each tibetian maps..

dont argue with me i do my research..

So what if you showed my bus routes did i ask if tarwag is connected????

what about my map its not acient..
link images.google.com.au...://www.tibettour.com.cn/ent/pic/maps/road_map_1.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.tibettour.com.cn/ent/maps/20040 2004915103040.htm&h=999&w=1582&sz=406&tbnid=LDP2Y9La_M8J:&tbnh=94&tbnw=149&hl=en&start=1&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dtibetan%2Broad%2Bmaps%26svnum%3D100%26hl%3 Den%26lr%3D%26safe%3Doff%26client%3Dfirefox-a%26rls%3Dorg.mozilla:en-US
fficial

What problems with the artillery.. Your argument is based on china doesn't have any roads now i showed you china has roads now your changing your story..

WHeres this 75% in the east from?????

RUssian border its not the cold war shiet head.. We have a mutual friendship agreement with them.

Of course there will be SAMS in that tibetian region.. Indai and china are rivials with land disputes

As for age im 15

posted on May, 16 2005 @ 12:28 AM
link   
I Said lauch a surprise attack

i dont care if this airbase is next to indias logictics warehouse we're not talking about a full out war a suprise artllery bombardment

Artillery is going to still be 9km in chinese terriotry

what international land

i dont care if you said tawang has only one plane... you said it is impossible to launch a surprise artillery bombardment

you forgot what we're arguing about

posted on May, 16 2005 @ 12:39 AM
link   
you can't launch a surprise bombardment if yor troops movements are detected..
your talking ranges of 39km..
What ranges do radars work at??!!
You think and AFB would be w/o radars??

How many trips would it take your helis to put even one arti in place..

Plus we haven't even discerned if those roads you showed are truckable or they're 4X4 gravel trails..

Also now china's the one with the surprise attack?
If you recall we were talkig about the tibet scenario where war is already on and then you move your arti's..
Thats what the 2 bl00dy tibet threads are about..

Okay fine.. lets jsut say yuo mange to get a couple of shots across..
What you gonna do then?
feel happy that you "pinched" an airbase??!!

fighters will be scrambled from jorhat/tezpur and be over your arti's in 5 to 10 mts.!!

You'll lose your artis and the runway would be back in service (considering you manage to hit it with you ONE arti you heli lifted over..
Next you'll lose the highway to Lhasa..
you want me to proceed??..

posted on May, 16 2005 @ 01:04 AM
link   

the aurora is a unfinished program .. what the hell

look at my map

www.lib.utexas.edu...

what map are you looking at??? 70km+ are you kidding..

i ddin't say no time at all i said thats nothing for at helicopter refering to the distance... Read it right or take some more english classes....

YUP what you said....that proves you dont do enough research.. i also went to the libaray to each tibetian maps..

dont argue with me i do my research..

So what if you showed my bus routes did i ask if tarwag is connected????

what about my map its not acient..
link images.google.com.au...://www.tibettour.com.cn/ent/pic/maps/road_map_1.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.tibettour.com.cn/ent/maps/20040 2004915103040.htm&h=999&w=1582&sz=406&tbnid=LDP2Y9La_M8J:&tbnh=94&tbnw=149&hl=en&start=1&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dtibetan%2Broad%2Bmaps%26svnum%3D100%26hl%3 Den%26lr%3D%26safe%3Doff%26client%3Dfirefox-a%26rls%3Dorg.mozilla:en-US
fficial

What problems with the artillery.. Your argument is based on china doesn't have any roads now i showed you china has roads now your changing your story..

WHeres this 75% in the east from?????

RUssian border its not the cold war shiet head.. We have a mutual friendship agreement with them.

Of course there will be SAMS in that tibetian region.. Indai and china are rivials with land disputes

As for age im 15

So you're saying that there are LESSER forces (SAMS/troops etc. etc.) on the Sino-Russian border than the India China border??Im just confirming what you're saying before you backtrack again..
China and India haven't had aborder skirmish since i don't know when..much before the last soviet-snio skirmish..

These SAMS of yours.. where are they?? In the same places where your trying to put your arti's??

I said your map was ancient because I thought you posted it to show the LACK of roads on the Indian side..
thats why I reminded you abt tawang..
What other purpose would that map have?

Look at your own map..That place called Cana is not connected by road..
Look at the map keyfor km distances.. the nearest road is about 50 km from the border..i.e 70km from tawang..
Thats where 70 km came from okay?

Cana itself is 50 km from the nearest road and its 40 km from tawang..agreed?
Another thing.. Zetang doesn;t seem to be connected to Lhasa by road!!!
Hell Zetang aint even connected to Pula by road.. Its a trail route only..

And jsut so that YOU don't twist WHAT my arguemnt is about..
IS about the fact the china cannot carry out a successful artillery strike at tawang

The road bit is what I FOUND OUT while I was looking for ways to get your arti into place..And since I DIDNT find anything on the net.. I said..
"tibet is not even as well connected as I thought it to be"
IT is NOT my core arguement..

Then you brought this map..Good tibet IS better connected than I though but STILL not well connected enough to move your artis into place..
THAT is my core arguement..

not only are you trying to change your arguement when it suits you, you're even trying to change what i'm trying to argue about!!

posted on May, 16 2005 @ 01:33 AM
link   
It takes one helicopter for to move one artillery piece..

The tibet threads are the whole of tibet its the whole region.. No this artillery bit doesn't take in to account that india and china are mobilesed for war.. you haven't even mentioned it

Lose the highway to lhasa??? where did that come from..
how are you going to bomb the lhasa highway???

with what how much attack planes???? do you even know how much planes chinas got in the area. we have bloody j-11 there

Guess what i found out the picture of airfields were not military ones they were civillan

[quotte]China has constructed 14 major air bases on the Tibetan Plateau, and a score of tactical airstrips. These bases give the Chinese air force control of Tibet's air space, the forward edge of battle in the event of war with India, and the capability to fly sustained combat operations over India's north and strike all India's northern cities, including Delhi, Bombay and Calcutta. Chinese electronic intelligence atop the plateau also confers an important advantage of combat information and battle management in any, air war. The high altitude of the airfields in Tibet is frequently suggested as precluding effective PLAAF air operations against India. The PLAAF may be able to overcome this problem through aerial refuelling, with strike aircraft taking off from lower-altitude airfields further away, and refuelling over Tibet for strikes at airfields or other targets in northern India.

omg i knew china had a lot more airbases than india there.

well that throws out the possiblity of more airfield than china

posted on May, 16 2005 @ 01:57 AM
link   
no the east also includes russian border... like 70% in the eastern half of china...agree

After the breakup of the soviet union. russian moved nearly all of there 700,000 troops out of the chinese border. and with growing trade russia only
has One artillery division and two machine gun-artillery divisions deployed on the Chinese border.. why would you need 25% of our SAM strength to be there???? you say the dumbest things.

No sams have very long ranges you dont need to put it more than 30km near them...

are you lost look at the map again....
www.tibettour.com.cn...

theres a road/highway going right to it....

this map shows only the tourist only areas.(the chinese governement controls forigen tourist)

Omg your changing the argument.... Do you even know what afganistan is called. the soviets use roads similar to the roads im talking about but these ones are higher altitude...

they moved tanks on mountain trails!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on May, 16 2005 @ 04:56 AM
link   

It takes one helicopter for to move one artillery piece..

The tibet threads are the whole of tibet its the whole region.. No this artillery bit doesn't take in to account that india and china are mobilesed for war.. you haven't even mentioned it

Lose the highway to lhasa??? where did that come from..
how are you going to bomb the lhasa highway???

That bl00dy highway that comes from chengdu you twit..
It runs a mere 10km from the border..and 100km from dibrugarh AFB..

with what how much attack planes???? do you even know how much planes chinas got in the area. we have bloody j-11 there

And pray where do you have these J-11s??

Guess what i found out the picture of airfields were not military ones they were civillan

wtf are you talking about?? Which pics?? Chinese AFBs ?? Indian AFBs??

You want me to show your the aquadrons that are based in those AFBs??

China has constructed 14 major air bases on the Tibetan Plateau, and a score of tactical airstrips. These bases give the Chinese air force control of Tibet's air space, the forward edge of battle in the event of war with India, and the capability to fly sustained combat operations over India's north and strike all India's northern cities, including Delhi, Bombay and Calcutta. Chinese electronic intelligence atop the plateau also confers an important advantage of combat information and battle management in any, air war. The high altitude of the airfields in Tibet is frequently suggested as precluding effective PLAAF air operations against India. The PLAAF may be able to overcome this problem through aerial refuelling, with strike aircraft taking off from lower-altitude airfields further away, and refuelling over Tibet for strikes at airfields or other targets in northern India.

omg i knew china had a lot more airbases than india there.

hos sis you know that??
Intuition???

Where'd you get this rubbish from...no source...
Where are these airfields??
The dumass who wrote this labels Bombay as a northern city!!!
Bombay is 2000km from the plateau!!

give me the source of this..
And it states that PLAAF has strike capability to stirke Calcutta and Delhi..

You think India has pitchforks instaed of SAMs??
This guys ain't even attacking primary defenses first..
He wants to go for the cities straight up!!
come on now..
did you right that yourself??!!

Until today I haven't seen a single instance of ANY data on the dynamics of an Indo-china conflict.. and you quote some vague preposterous stuff!!

A direct strike on Delhi and Calcutta!!
And don't forget bombay..
2000km away but somehow still in range..
Whatcha gonna do refuel in indian airspace??!!

The J-11 ( can't even call it the Su27.. plagerising as usual :@@
is based in chengdu..maybe .. confirm..

strike delhi/callcuta/ bombay my ASS!!

You HAVE to give me the source of this!!
Might as well go target okinawa/moscow/tokyo then!!

[edit on 16-5-2005 by Daedalus3]

posted on May, 16 2005 @ 05:42 AM
link   
heres the source..

www.fas.org...

FAS... yeah baby creditble source

my my do some research coming up with cillivan airports...my my how sad

Yas that a confirm about the j-11s

Wow india has Sams big deal...do they work??? how much russian sams do india stockpile..

indias airforce they can put againest the chinese one 300-400 planes of all types??? are you calling that a defence.. Any war wouldn't be a one front war. pakistani army soliders 550,000.. india 1,100,000 ..

you won the 1971 war because pakistan couldn't control airspace. no problem if china enters. 2 front war. india will be forced toto use nukes. then china will do the same in kind

[edit on 16-5-2005 by chinawhite]

posted on May, 16 2005 @ 06:39 AM
link   
secarnario.

India worried about growing pakistani power loses it when a large sucide bomb explodes in indian parliment killing half of the governors including predsident.
indian extremist (stealth spy mirza2003) see this as a opputunity to take over the government. They devise a daring plan where indian commandos take hold of pakistani nukes and build-up a large conventioinal force. They begin peace talks with pakistan making large concession trying to decive them of the indian build-up.

They go to the russians with a long list asking how long it takes to ship them these arms. russians say 7 years. indian cant wait that long so they buy all remaining russian SAMs AAMs and su-27/30 planes.

They launch there attack concentracting on pakistani radar sites, airfields and SAM sites. commandos take control of pakistani nukes. for over one hour before getting overwhelmed by superior forces..
A surprised Pakistan does holding actions againest indian aggression. they pled for chinese help. china seeing that a friend is in need/oil supplies answers the call sending aircraft and troops near indian border.

china masses 1000 aircraft and launchs airstrike across the border easily gaining air superioty on the over streched indian airforce. while limited advances on indian chinese border. pakistan now has air superioty lanuches a combined offensive with chinese forces stationed near pakistani border. they advanced deep into indian terrioty halts after taking kashmir and limited indian terrioty..

story ends with a cease-fire..

this is the version with out nukes
from other areas of chin

posted on May, 16 2005 @ 07:33 AM
link   
And Russia,US EU just sit and watch while all this happens??!!

Let me tell you something..
If taiwan so much as even gets a hint that chinahas concentrated half its forces at some other border.. it will decelare independance..

Russia will blitzkreig china from the north...
the US will not watch a democratic state being attacked by a dictatorship and a commie regime..
You get imm counter attack warnings from all forces US, Russian and the EU..
dont pay heed to them...
the US will use Diego Garcia , Afghanistan, and turkey to draw China into a pincer war..
We'll have offenseive B-2 sorties into tibet that'll decimate all chinese infrastructure in tibet..
You actually think the US will sit and watch China invade India when they have a problem with the chinese flinching in taiwan.. a chinese province itself!!
really.. tahnk god the chinese generals and govt is not as nutty as you are..

And as for FAS.. its abs.. incredible... incredibly NOT credible that is!!

I don't care if its written in the highest of scientific journals anywhere..
Whoever/whatever states that there are prolific airfields in tibet that can house fighters capable of striking Delhi,callcutta and no wait .. BOMBAY!!
... is a total loony bin..

Do you even know how far bombay is??
and the defences that come in between bombay and your magical airfields??

2000km one way
You'd have to refuel midway over central India!!!

This FAS is quite funny you know..
see this with care.. and anyone can see that strking bombay(160 km east of lohegaon pune) with jets from tibet is ludacris..

And if you thought the airbases I showed you were civilian... heres the link.. a neutral one.. and now it seems much more credible than that FAS crap..

CLICK on each of those airbases in the N-E sector and SEE what fighters they house..
www.scramble.nl...

civilian my ass!!

Even tawang has MiG21 FLs.. 30 squadron.. the one which flies the Su30 MKI now!!
Who says FAS is credible??!! Not if it prints rubbish like that!!
Strike bombay it seems!! the audacity!!!

posted on May, 16 2005 @ 07:39 AM
link   
LOL, You 2 are crazy.

I can't believe both of you continued this thread for so on, ever thought about collabrotive fiction?

[edit on 16-5-2005 by rapier28]

posted on May, 16 2005 @ 07:45 AM
link   

secarnario.

India worried about growing pakistani power loses it when a large sucide bomb explodes in indian parliment killing half of the governors including predsident.
indian extremist (stealth spy mirza2003) see this as a opputunity to take over the government. They devise a daring plan where indian commandos take hold of pakistani nukes and build-up a large conventioinal force. They begin peace talks with pakistan making large concession trying to decive them of the indian build-up.

They go to the russians with a long list asking how long it takes to ship them these arms. russians say 7 years. indian cant wait that long so they buy all remaining russian SAMs AAMs and su-27/30 planes.

They launch there attack concentracting on pakistani radar sites, airfields and SAM sites. commandos take control of pakistani nukes. for over one hour before getting overwhelmed by superior forces..
A surprised Pakistan does holding actions againest indian aggression. they pled for chinese help. china seeing that a friend is in need/oil supplies answers the call sending aircraft and troops near indian border.

My my.. You've made India out to be regular bond movie villian..
Holding deceving peace talks and so forth..

Where'd you get that from? The Latest chinese thriller??!!

You china soa much as touches India in any conflict which does not involve it..
then china faces reprisals from Russia, the US and the whole international community..
You see thats why richard armitage went to pakiland to stuff it to msuharraf that if they wouldn't stop cross border terrorism then the US wouldn't be held responsible for the actions it or India takes henceforth...

And in the eventuality that India DOES face a pincer war from china and pakistan.. EVERY single Indian capable of bearing arms(including me) will draft and fight off any foreign muck polluting our lands.. while you can chicken out where-ever you are now.. God .. will you fight for china if it is involved in a conflict over tibet/taiwan?? gosh you can't even live in your own country forget defend it!!

posted on May, 16 2005 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by rapier28
LOL, You 2 are crazy.

I can't believe both of you continued this thread for so on, ever thought about collabrotive fiction?

[edit on 16-5-2005 by rapier28]

we'd never agree on the ending!!

But seriously.. carrying out air strikes against BOMBAY of all places from way over there in tibet!!!
I didn't expect such prepostous stuff form FAS..

Its logistically impossible... One would have to air-fuel 500 km within enemy territory!!

They need to air refuel jets to get em' onto those tibetian airbases
( still haven't found em' though) foget getting em over 2000klicks to bombay..
And the fiction part chinawhite introduced..
I'm sticking to facts and figures

posted on May, 16 2005 @ 09:26 AM
link   
more on your mythical tibetian airfields..

these are from sinodefence:
www.sinodefence.com...

The site has 7 military regions of china each with its own orBAt..
When you click on each orbat it gives you the region's fighter distribution
stating what squadrons are based in which city and province..

If you do dont know chinese provinces then here's a link to them:

www.maps-of-china.com...

Now there isn't a single squadron based in tibet (Xisang Province)
and the closest provinces come under the Chengdu military regions which include the Sichuan, Yunnan and chongqing provinces..the closest being sichuan and yunnan..

here's another map of provincial china to show distances of the abv provinces from India..

www.chinahotels.org...

Now the AFBs in sichuan are at mengzi,kungming, jiajiang and baishiyi

this map shows the first two..can't find a map that shows the other two..
but the one on my lap shows em' to be further east of the 1st two..
And the 1st two are abt 500km from the indian border through Burma..

Theres nothing in tibet..according to this chinese site..

And according to this dutch site too.. except for Lhasa.. which holds J-7s..
www.scramble.nl...

Now the china defence today site says this too:

As a result of the PLA’s new round of force reduction and restructure that began in September 2003, all of the five remaining Air Force Corps have been cut, leaving only few Air Force Bases as intermediate headquarters between MRAF and operational units. Depending on the type of unit, operational units are organised into divisions, brigades, regiments, groups, battalions, squadrons, companies, platoons, and squads. Operational units can be directly subordinated to the HqAF, MRAF headquarters, or Air Force Bases.

Now I presume that this chinese site is more recent than the FAS one you quoted before...
The FAS article is dated around 1998-2000 (There are no references beyind that time)
The china defence site has references beyond 2003...You decide which one is more recent/credible..

..after all one knows their homeland better than anyone else aye??

So whre ARE these mythical airbases in tibet...
FAS is quoting them but chinese sites themselves don't mention anything of the sort...another loophole in the FAS statement besides the bombay rubbish

[edit on 16-5-2005 by Daedalus3]

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join