It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

LGBT activists enraged over beach patrol bathroom email

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

Trust me, if women were having problems with flashers and sexual predators in the bathrooms only to be told by the law that "we can't do anything about it", it would get in the news. If no one else, at least Fox would carry it.

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 12:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

Most important phrase:

Arbin said there are no transgender employees on the Beach Patrol and that he had not received any complaints about the email.

So none of the people actually usin the bathrooms had any problems with the mail.
No trans people in the house.

The whole uproar comes from people who are not even involved.

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 12:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: awareness10
a reply to: LadyGreenEyes

Yup their insanity will be our demise.

I agree with others here, what's so hard to understand about 'Women' go here and 'Men' go there?

There's always an agenda when Gov't and agencies that work for the Policy Pushers get involved ramming their wing nuts where they ought not.

I wholeheartedly agree.

I also believe that a legitimate ass-whoopin', delivered on someone who doesn't get it, should never see the inside of a court of law ... no matter what the outcome of said ass-whoopin' happened to be.

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Obviously toilets , locker rooms , bathrooms et al

are politically incorrect .

I demand they all be closed , and everyone has

to wear a unisex nappy .

Viva la STINKWORLD !

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

I have to hurry, so sorry for the quick reply...

Men's rooms have urinals. It is EXPECTED that penises will be exposed in the men's room. Any man/boy who went crying to an officer because a man exposed his penis in the men's room would be laughed at.

And now the ladies can EXPECT to see penises exposed.... which WAS a crime but not anymore.

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Liquesence

Bad form, and a very absurd and illogical argument.

No laws against peeping, exposure, covertly photographing or taping, etc have been invalidated because of these policies.

Invalidated? Technically, I supposed you're right. But only in theory. In practice, every one has been compromised if not rendered ineffective and unprosecutable.

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 12:26 PM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

Pretending that there are no male predators preying on vulnerable women, never have been and never will be, is gaslighting. As is demanding statistics that do not exist and pretending that absence of evidence is absence of a crime.

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 12:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: svetlana84

Most important phrase:

Arbin said there are no transgender employees on the Beach Patrol and that he had not received any complaints about the email.

So none of the people actually usin the bathrooms had any problems with the mail.
No trans people in the house.

The whole uproar comes from people who are not even involved.

Someone on his staff saw fit to make it public.

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 12:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
The lifeguard need to read up on biology. DNA does not determine one's sex.

You're arguing semantics because you have no other point to go on.

DNA makes up Chromosomes.
Chromosome configuration determines your sex.
So in effect, yes, DNA does determine ones sex.

Edit: This is literally Anthropology 101. Didn't you have to take that in your gender studies program?
edit on 18-6-2016 by chuck258 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

Please don't be coy. It's unbecoming of you.

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 12:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl

originally posted by: awareness10

Yup their insanity will be our demise.

I agree with others here, what's so hard to understand about 'Women' go here and 'Men' go there?

There's always an agenda when Gov't and agencies that work for the Policy Pushers get involved ramming their wing nuts where they ought not.

I wholeheartedly agree.

I also believe that a legitimate ass-whoopin', delivered on someone who doesn't get it, should never see the inside of a court of law ... no matter what the outcome of said ass-whoopin' happened to be.

And once seizures were being possessed by the Devil.

Homosexuality was a choice.

Gender is in the brain. Not the physical body.

Transsexual differences caught on brain scan

Differences in the brain’s white matter that clash with a person’s genetic sex may hold the key to identifying transsexual people before puberty. Doctors could use this information to make a case for delaying puberty to improve the success of a sex change later. www.newscientist.com...

Best statement ever: "A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky dangerous animals and you know it. Fifteen hundred years ago everybody knew the Earth was the center of the universe. Five hundred years ago, everybody knew the Earth was flat, and fifteen minutes ago, you knew that humans were alone on this planet. Imagine what you'll know tomorrow."

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 12:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea

And now the ladies can EXPECT to see penises exposed.... which WAS a crime but not anymore.

NO.

And yes, it is still a crime.

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Just people makin' stuff up to suit their agenda.

I don't have a problem with people going to the bathroom. That's probably because I'm all grown up. Weirdness in the bathroom, though ... needs to be dealt with.

I prefer stompin' somebody's guts out. When that happens ... the weirdness stops (at least in those who like their guts).

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 12:51 PM
link   

I don't have a problem with people going to the bathroom. That's probably because I'm all grown up. Weirdness in the bathroom, though ... needs to be dealt with.

Equal Rights is an agenda?

Or is denying Equal Rights to a minority an agenda?

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 01:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

Equal Rights is an agenda?

Or is denying Equal Rights to a minority an agenda?

Fair questions. Here are my honest thoughts on those:

I don't see this an an equal rights issue. And, nothing you can say will convince me that it is. This may be an issue of understanding. Why does a group of people think they have the right to change a long-term understanding into a Social Justice issue? As I see it, the only people who could legitimately use either bathroom are hermaphrodites. Since I could make a concession there, I see no reason to not concede bathroom preference to any-and-everyone.

Some people have suggested a third 'type' of bathroom ... just for these people you refer to as a minority. I, OTOH, think that bathroom should be set aside for pervs. LOL

I personally won't cede minority status to LGBTers. I accept that they are for real. While I do believe the vast majority are mentally ill ... some are just straight-up whatever the Hell they are. That said, they are what they are, and everyone can't be a minority based on some 'minor defect' in the way they were born.

I'd love to post another picture to adequately demonstrate what I'm trying to say ... but the ban hammer would fall without a warning.

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

Lets face it, any adult that does not know which toilet to use, and in a kind and respectful fashion, should not be outside without a carer, in which case its the disabled toilet that gets used.

Its not rocket science and should really be a nonissue.

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Sex. The simplest thing DNA can tell you is whether someone is male or female. Apart from some very rare cases, that doesn't even involve looking at their DNA sequence - all you need to know is whether they have X and Y chromosomes (making them male) or a pair of Xs (which makes them female).Apr 26, 2008

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 01:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: LadyGreenEyes

I know this thread is about your fear.

I was responding to a statement made from ignorance. Part of a quote in the OP. What's the motto of ATS, again?

No, the topic is LGBT activists complaining about MEN identyfying as MEN being told to use the correct restroom. On topic, please.

Yeah, well. There are extreme points of view and overreactions on various things, aren't there. Some people.

It is about the Mandela effect. Many people have false memories of being the opposite sex or can't remember what they are/were.

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 01:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: argentus
I guess I'm just old. Men -- or those who present as such -- go to the men's. Women -- or those who present as such -- go to the women's. What is SO frickin' hard to understand about this very basic and time-honored principle???

But tisk...sometime a girl doesn't have anything to wear. Just not a thing. And by gosh if a lady needs to go to the women's room looking like a male construction worker.....because thats what she is...then its just penis envy at that point. Oh don't mess wit that lady! BAM!

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 01:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeaWorthy
Sex. The simplest thing DNA can tell you is whether someone is male or female. Apart from some very rare cases, that doesn't even involve looking at their DNA sequence - all you need to know is whether they have X and Y chromosomes (making them male) or a pair of Xs (which makes them female).Apr 26, 2008

NO.

Even the Olympics doesn't you chromosome testing anymore.

Science evolves.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join