It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

LGBT activists enraged over beach patrol bathroom email

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 10:24 AM
link   
a reply to: RainbowPhoenix

Forgot to answer to that one

How about the simple fact that EVERYONE under the LGBT banner identifies with a very small percentage of the overall population that has been marginalized and dehumanized for ages

Thats simply not true. Ask for example Milo Yiannapolis: the dangerous faggot. He tours with the slogan "feminism is cancer" and is very outspoken about not liking lesbians, sjw, blm, and calls trans people mentally ill.

Lots of gays cant deal with the butch lesbians, hell, there are even bears who don t like fairy-type.

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 10:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

An 8 year old boy goes into the men's room. He comes out and tells his mom, " A man in there was peeping at me through the stall while I was pooping." Man says, "I was just checking to see if someone was in there before I pushed open the door."

Boy says, "A man in there was flashing his penis at me." Man says "I was just adjusting myself before I zipped up - I can't help it if my penis flashed for a second."

Boy says, "A man in there was taking pictures of me going pee pee." Man says "I was just taking a selfie and the boy happened to be in the background."

A man has every right to go the men's room, though, right? So, is a law officer going to tell the boy's mom, "sorry ma'am, the man has a right to be in the men's room, there's nothing we can do about it"?

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Butch Arbin teaches Public School off season.

This goes beyond just being a lifeguard in charge.

He is a city/public employee with this attitude.

I don't care about being politically correct," he said. "That's one of the problems in the country right now."

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 10:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: svetlana84

How about the simple fact that EVERYONE under the LGBT banner identifies with a very small percentage of the overall population that has been marginalized and dehumanized for ages

Thats simply not true. Ask for example Milo Yiannapolis: the dangerous faggot. He tours with the slogan "feminism is cancer" and is very outspoken about not liking lesbians, sjw, blm, and calls trans people mentally ill.

Lots of gays cant deal with the butch lesbians, hell, there are even bears who don t like fairy-type.

I am aware of all the niches and so forth and I suppose your right when referencing super hateful activist's who are so purist in their beliefs that they really do become the "Ultra super special giant pretentious snowflake" and your right it's probably these activist's that cause a lot of the problems within legitimate movements about acceptance and compassion.

That was some super gay knowledge you just dropped on us right there breaking outreferences to obscure Naziesque activist's.

edit on 18-6-2016 by RainbowPhoenix because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Which now means NOTHING!!! Men in ladies' rooms can peep to their heart's content and there's not a damn thing we can do about it.

Bad form, and a very absurd and illogical argument.

No laws against peeping, exposure, covertly photographing or taping, etc have been invalidated because of these policies.

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 10:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Annee

Which tells me he has a chip on his shoulder about the transgender bathroom issue. He knew exactly what his intent was with the way he worded his letter, and it was more than just about telling the men to stay out of the women's room.

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 10:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: svetlana84

Ask for example Milo Yiannapolis: the dangerous faggot. He tours with the slogan "feminism is cancer" and is very outspoken about not liking lesbians, sjw, blm, and calls trans people mentally ill.

Milo is an entertainer that intentionally picks hot topic issues to push their buttons to make them react.

As he says. "They" do my job for me.

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 10:49 AM
link   
a reply to: LadyGreenEyes

The trick i imagine is if you fall into the category of being a fool that cannot follow simple Toilet etiquette by using the correct facility's then use your own at home or take what you get.

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 10:53 AM
link   
a reply to: LadyGreenEyes

The agenda is clear. Always was, for many of us, and now there is proof.

Yes - this definitely settles it

No more thinking is necessary

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 10:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv
a reply to: Annee

Which tells me he has a chip on his shoulder about the transgender bathroom issue. He knew exactly what his intent was with the way he worded his letter, and it was more than just about telling the men to stay out of the women's room.

Yes. He knew exactly what he was saying.

The reference to Target is clear. No mistake.

Tax dollars pay his salary? I assume.

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Well I wouldn't know anything about that and furthermore I myself would condemn any Trans person that would hold that viewpoint.

That's good to hear.

Though I highly suspect that that is something that a cross dresser would do and I'm not a fan of theirs either.

Definitely. As I tried to make clear in my thread on autogynephiles, they are the biggest concern -- and a very real concern to everyone. When something is done to make sure those cross-dressers are kept out of the ladies' room, I'll believe that the safety of women and girls is actually being considered and addressed.

Now you can dispute my "claim" that many T-folk stood next to those embattled in the fight for equality for gay's all you like but it doesn't make it any less true. Let's look at this next bit from two different perspectives here shall we. You say the Trans community "rode the coat tails" of the fight for and by gays for equality, fair enough.

I'm not the one disputing anything, or making any claims to the contrary; I'm just the one providing another perspective to yours. My best guess is that there are those T's who stood side-by-side with the L's, G's and B's with the best intentions and highest integrity... and there are those who simply rode their coattails for their own selfish purposes... and probably others with their own purposes/interests (good and bad).

What would you do if you knew you were part of a demographic that was even fewer in numbers, more misunderstood and more demonized than the gays? How would you feel? Would you not "ride the coat tails" of the most similar, successful and relevant group to yours? Would you not add your numbers to theirs with the hope that they of all people should be pretty accepting and understanding of other minority demographics other than their own?

No, I would not ride anyone's coattails for any reason. Only if/when my interests coincide with and complement the interests of others, and it's in both their best interests and my best interests, then we can work together towards the same goals.

...I would say that it was more about a united front by all manner of societally ostracized "freaks" standing together in the face of hatred, violence and oppression. [/quote

I would agree that was the case at one time. But as progress has been made, the interests and/or demands of the "T" community have also progress and diverged from the interests of the LGB's. It's now gone beyond a united front fighting a common enemy of hatred, violence and oppression to T's demanding special protections/privileges.

Really I would say that is the very core, the very soul of what America is supposed to be about and for. Acceptance of and freedom for all, yes we did have bit of a rough patch in that regards for a while but that was corrected and progress has been made each day going forward.

I agree that freedom and liberty is the heart and soul of America... and we must only accept and respect everyone's freedom and liberty which, by definition, includes the right to say "no." For all the progress we've made, we are now regressing in many ways by ignoring that very simple and basic principle.

I would say this sentiment of disassociation stems from and originates with former or current gay activist that have a chip on their shoulder and hold a grudge against a demographic that they felt wasn't raked along the coals the way they were. The reality is that the T community just hid better and for longer out of fear and necessity for survival.

I disagree. As already noted, I believe the T community's demands are now imposing on the best interests of the LGB's. And to dismiss their very real concerns and objections creates that very disassociation. If anyone has the chip on their shoulder, I believe it is the T community who resents the progress made for gay rights (like marriage), and feel left out or left behind or otherwise wronged.

LOLZ, I literally appreciate nothing about your response to me and the smug little over tone you threw in there at the end. Can we stick to facts and truth's...I don't wan't get shushed again, me no likey being shushed.

And I don't believe you

I think you relished the opportunity to address every issue I brought up!!! And I thank you for the very thoughtful response, because it is an important conversation to have. I think hashing out disagreements and points of contention is always far more valuable than the redundant echo chamber.

But I never tried to shush you and never will. Say your truth... I'll say mine... and everyone will come to their own conclusions.

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Arbin is not happy that someone saw fit to pass his "letter" along.

He also wrote that he was "bothered … that one of us felt the need to try and make more out of this [than] it was without first speaking to me in person."
www.baltimoresun.com...

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Oh give me a break already with the LGBT victim parade.. Don't they have better things to do like trying to figure out why one of their own murdered 49 of their tribe? Get a life..

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Where are the numbers to show support and justice for your fears? They just don't exist except for in your head.

Sorry, but this is just gaslighting, and I'm not falling for it. Everyone knows that male predators are a problem and that they have in the past and will in the future victimize vulnerable women and girls in secluded places -- including bathrooms. Once men are allowed in bathrooms, as I've already noted, many sex offenses are no longer crimes... at least not provable or prosecutable. The numbers mean nothing now. Especially with crimes committed by men identifying as women being attributed to a woman... under those circumstances, it will be difficult -- if not impossible -- to accurately gauge sex crimes being committed by men.

Your probably more likely to get eaten by an Alligator at Disney World, in reality as messed up as it is.

Nope! I will probably use a public bathroom again, but I doubt I will ever go to Florida!!! So there is a likelihood for the former, but not the latter...

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Darling, you are the perfect example of the SJW doublespeak.

Your quote.

You even put the EVERYONE in capitals.

I jut disproved your statement with bringing Milo (and others) into the game.

To that your response was:

I am aware of all the niches and so forth and I suppose your right when referencing super hateful activist's who are so purist in their beliefs that they really do become the "Ultra super special giant pretentious snowflake" and your right it's probably these activist's that cause a lot of the problems within legitimate movements about acceptance and compassion. That was some super gay knowledge you just dropped on us right there breaking outreferences to obscure Naziesque activist's.

So after you EVERYONE in the movement is for acceptance and compassion.
Except of course the gay Milo whom you describe as Naziesque activist.

Can't make this sith lord up.

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 11:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: JimBielson
Oh give me a break already with the LGBT victim parade.. Don't they have better things to do like trying to figure out why one of their own murdered 49 of their tribe? Get a life..

Don't anti-LGBT "victims" have better things to do then to fight against giving a minority the same rights they have?

House Republicans Block LGBT Protections After Orlando Shooting

House Republicans blocked a vote on LGBT nondiscrimination protections just days after the deadliest shooting in mass history claimed the lives of 49 people at Orlando’s Pulse nightclub. www.advocate.com...

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 11:32 AM
link   

You seem to like to use the term "weasel words"...what if I applied the term "coward words" in your direction every time you made a response?

Unfortunately, "weasel words" is what it is.

"Coward words?" Okay. Go for it.

As for interactions with police officers you really have no understanding of how all of that works do you? Usually the highest ranking officer on scene has discretionary rights to how the charges if any will be filed. So if the Officer on scene smelled BS in any such instance it would then proceed up the chain of Judicial proceedings all the way to a court date. It will then be put front of a judge and presented by two legal counselors who will make a deal for that person's time and freedom based on a finding of innocence or guilt.

No understanding, huh? Really? You just explained very well the arbitrary "discretionary" powers (not rights) that the officers have after a crime has been committed... their choice to arrest or not. It doesn't matter if the officer smells BS if he/she has no evidence to prove a crime, so he/she can and will most likely choose not to press charges for a crime that is not prosecutable. When men are forbidden from the ladies' room, their mere presence is evidence of a crime... once they have forced their way in under color of law, LE has few options. Officers smell BS all the time but their hands are tied by the law and the rules of evidence. (Just ask the agents that investigated the guy who went on a shooting rampage at a gay nightclub...)

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Now it's gaslighting to ask for evidence. I'll remember that next time I'm debating with someone and they ask me for proof, data, stats, ect., and I know I haven't got any. "You're gaslighting me!"

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

And yet, you can't provide me one example of someone getting away with being a peeping tom or indecent exposure or sexual molestation due to identifying as trans. Not one.

And where exactly would I find these numbers? Who exactly keeps track of folks getting away with such things? Obviously, there are no such numbers. If someone "got away with it," then there is no arrest record or conviction to count.

But we both know there have been plenty of sex crimes committed by men of all kinds in the ladies' room and other sex-segregated spaces.... but now many of those offenses are no longer crimes. Before transgender bathrooms, if a man exposed his penis in a ladies' bathroom, he was a flasher... a prosecutable crime. With transgender bathrooms, if a male transgender flashes his penis in a ladies' bathroom, there is no crime.

There are lies, damned lies, and statistics.

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 11:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea
Before transgender bathrooms, if a man exposed his penis in a ladies' bathroom, he was a flasher... a prosecutable crime. With transgender bathrooms, if a male transgender flashes his penis in a ladies' bathroom, there is no crime.

Wrong. Its still a crime.

No transgender m/f is going to expose their private parts.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join