It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jo Cox MP. Too obvious.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 08:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

originally posted by: alldaylong
a reply to: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

This was a case of someone with serious mental health issues who " snapped " in a grotesque fashion

Trying to make it into a conspiracy is way beyond the make. Let the woman's family grieve with respect.

Ok... if she is indeed dead... I am sorry for her family... the husband btw was in a boat on the Thames yesterday showing his support for remain in. Is this something you would do if your wife had just been kiled?

Do you honestly believe that the individual that carried out this act, would have the cognitive intelligence to be involved in some kind of " plot " ? From all accounts he was a " low life " from a derived background. Come on !

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 09:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: uncommitted

originally posted by: crazyewok

originally posted by: Asktheanimals
When was the last an MP was murdered?
Conveniently too close to the brexit vote IMO.
It's not out of the real of possibility that it was all faked and she's gone on to live in the Caribbean with plastic surgery and a new identity.
I would not put it past these people in Brussels.

O she is dead.

She was just a low level mp and a mp of the opposition to boot.

To the likes of camron, osborne and May she was a expendable pawn.

Disappointed at you, that's a fairly fricking pathetic thing to say, but I suppose that's the beauty and the beast of anonymous internet forums, anyone can talk like a twat and get away with it.

At what?

Im disbunking the idea she not dead and part of some plot.

Thats the truth!

She was only a MP.

She was a opposition member.

As far as the pm and cabniet is concerned and senior civil service members she would have been a nobody.

Whats pathetic at that? I cant call herva prime minister or senior politician when she wasnt.

Ok chances are she was killed by a random nutcase.

But seeing as to the PM and honeoffice she would be a lowly peon i wouldnt put anything past them. Comevon we are talking aboutva goverment here that protects pedophiles.
edit on 17-6-2016 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 09:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

Derp. It's just not possible for there to be a right wing nut job capable of murder huh? Doesn't all the hype leading up to the vote (a vote in which does not have to be followed through on by the way) lend to the idea that the lunatic just couldn't snap from it? I can only imagine the rhetoric around ATS if it had been a Conservative MP or if the murderer had been a Muslim. You people (oh yes there's an applicable and appropriate you people here) are champion level deniers.
edit on 6/17/2016 by Kali74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 09:13 AM
link   
CNN link murder to referendum

edition.cnn.com... latest+%28RSS%3A+CNN+-+Most+Recent%29

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 09:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Tone666

I have read that he was anit-eu so it makes sense that the police would investigate if this was linked to her being pro-eu.

Its a justifiable line of inquiry for the police.

However it does not actually mean that this was the motivation behind the attack.

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 09:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals
When was the last an MP was murdered?
Conveniently too close to the brexit vote IMO.
It's not out of the real of possibility that it was all faked and she's gone on to live in the Caribbean with plastic surgery and a new identity.
I would not put it past these people in Brussels.

O she is dead.

She was just a low level mp and a mp of the opposition to boot.

To the likes of camron, osborne and May she was a expendable pawn.

Disappointed at you, that's a fairly fricking pathetic thing to say, but I suppose that's the beauty and the beast of anonymous internet forums, anyone can talk like a twat and get away with it.

At what?

Im disbunking the idea she not dead and part of some plot.

Thats the truth!

She was only a MP.

She was a opposition member.

As far as the pm and cabniet is concerned and senior civil service members she would have been a nobody.

Whats pathetic at that? I cant call herva prime minister or senior politician when she wasnt.

Ok chances are she was killed by a random nutcase.

But seeing as to the PM and honeoffice she would be a lowly peon i wouldnt put anything past them. Comevon we are talking aboutva goverment here that protects pedophiles.

if you like. I stand by what I said. Fairly sad that some people can't accept that when a person is in the public eye they can become a magnet for people who wish to do them or what they represent harm.
edit on 17-6-2016 by uncommitted because: couple of typos

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 09:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: alldaylong
a reply to: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

This was a case of someone with serious mental health issues who " snapped " in a grotesque fashion

Trying to make it into a conspiracy is way beyond the make. Let the woman's family grieve with respect.

First you are not one who can claim it is so. The fact is that it is very convenient timing and also the mixed details that are being brought out about the case. Second, its always someone to bring up the "how dare you be so disrespectful to call this a conspiracy, show some respect to the family" argument and it is a bogus argument. If the family wants to grieve in piece then i am sure they will manage to do so without your advice but i doubt discussing the case here is getting in their way and if anything trying to understand it more to see if any lies lay beneath is imo a lot more respectful then saying "leave it, dont dig any deeper because screw the facts". Besides if we were to handle all conspiracies like that then you may just shut down any conspiracy site on the web.

TL;DR Your white knighting is not helping anyone or anything, the opposite of that would be true actually.

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 09:23 AM
link   
While the timing may appear suspect, i think it is possible, even likely, that this could be representative of the recent surge in political extremism we are seeing throughout the world. We have seen people verge further to the left and the right, and i suspect crimes like this and others will only continue to grow as the political divide widens. Europe, and Britain itself, are currently experiencing tense political situations, and with the Brexit debate happening, it is no surprise that some things may be near boiling point.
edit on 17-6-2016 by daaskapital because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 09:25 AM
link   
a reply to: uncommitted

Not sure what your dithering on about.

Im not disagreeing she was tragically killed.

Its why and motive.

Chances are it was a random fruit loop but no one can deny the fact it benifits the goverment.

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 09:30 AM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

I dont think its going to benefit the stay vote.

I am a leave voter, I didn't wake up today and think "well darn now i need to vote stay"......

Its actually probably a huge disadvantage to them because they are playing the fear campaign and to keep that up they have to keep the dangerous of leaving the EU at the top of the news headlines but now this story has overshadowed everything and its stopped the fear train for now.

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Not sure what your dithering on about.

Im not disagreeing she was tragically killed.

Its why and motive.

Chances are it was a random fruit loop but no one can deny the fact it benifits the goverment.

I'm 'dithering' about you talking sh!te, implying that the PM had her murdered. Total sh!te. Does it benefit the government? You mean because she was a Remain campaigner, civil rights campaigner - it's beneficial that she is dead? I think you've started the weekend a bit too early.

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 09:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

I am a leave voter, I didn't wake up today and think "well darn now i need to vote stay"......

Its actually probably a huge disadvantage to them because they are playing the fear campaign and to keep that up they have to keep the dangerous of leaving the EU at the top of the news headlines but now this story has overshadowed everything and its stopped the fear train for now.

While I agree with you to an extent, what I don't think at this point would be a totally ludicrous thought is that the 'fear train' being used by the leave campaign may have been a contributing factor for this person to have taken her life. Of course that may turn out not to be the case so I'm not saying it is.

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Wouldnt be the first time a pm has had some one
Killed.

Though they dont normally use ransom crazys.

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 09:44 AM
link   

To be fair, up until yesterday remain was haemorraging votes. Rich toffs jeering poor, hardworking fishermen was about to blow up, Geldof was going to be on Question Time and you know that was going to be a car crash. With the PM doing questions on Saturday he would have been ripped a new one.
Now? Leave has suspended campaigning with remain out of respect. The media hasn't though, have they? Most of the papers are running with some version of Brexit equals far right terrorism.
www.dailystar.co.uk...
Check out thst front page.

There's nowhere back from this and the vitriol was already so bad my Mrs has kept her vote quiet in social media and the staffroom at school because of the hate that inevitably comes from the left.

They probably won't need the boxes of "postal" votes they have ready up and down the country.

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Killed.

To be fair to you yes it is possible that she could have been killed by the state.

but its possible just like in the same way its possible tomorrow I will win the lottery then have a threeway with a couple of models..... its possible but its unlikely.

I think everyone can agree that just now it seems to be the case that Mrs Cox was killed by a mentally ill dude who may have had some right wing political views, no state involvement required.

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 09:48 AM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Your probably right.

Random crazy not normally a method they would choose.

The favorite normally sucide.

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Killed.

To be fair to you yes it is possible that she could have been killed by the state.

but its possible just like in the same way its possible tomorrow I will win the lottery then have a threeway with a couple of models..... its possible but its unlikely.

I think everyone can agree that just now it seems to be the case that Mrs Cox was killed by a mentally ill dude who may have had some right wing political views, no state involvement required.

I'd be willing to bet a significant sum that if you did the first, the second would be so much more likely.

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 09:54 AM
link   
has there EVER been a politician's death which WASN'T a false flag or some elaborate conspiracy according to ATS members?

has there? jesus tap dancing christ.... this is ridiculous.

people just make these threads just for the sake of controversy.

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 09:55 AM
link   
a reply to: SprocketUK

I passed by a shop earlier and saw that Star headline. Like my profile name, I really am still uncommitted on the vote (and when I've completely made my mind up, nobody outside the ballot box will know which box was ticked), but that was a terrible low even from a gutter rag to use that as a headline - but then, it's the Star, not sure who even buys it.

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 10:00 AM
link   

a reply to: SprocketUK

I passed by a shop earlier and saw that Star headline. Like my profile name, I really am still uncommitted on the vote (and when I've completely made my mind up, nobody outside the ballot box will know which box was ticked), but that was a terrible low even from a gutter rag to use that as a headline - but then, it's the Star, not sure who even buys it.

It's across the lot of them. Polly Toynbee in today's Grauniad was one of the worst.
The massive level of bull is beyond belief it's as if everyone from media moguls down to binmen has been struck stupid overnight.

To be fair, I made up my mind when I got on two wheels in the 80s and read about what made the EU tick.
Good luck to you trying to wade through all this rubbish before next week.
edit on 37pFri, 17 Jun 2016 10:01:37 -050020162016-06-17T10:01:37-05:00kAmerica/Chicago30000000k by SprocketUK because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join