It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jo Cox MP. Too obvious.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 07:39 AM
link   
ok... so I was thinking yesterday when this attack happened that it was a bit close to the Voting next week for the referendum on staying in the EU or not and today after a few posts on facebook saying how bad it is getting in England... p-eople with 'Right-wing' views going round killing Politicians and shouting 'Britain First'... well... I'm like... hold on a minute... of course the IN people are gonna want this to sound like it was someone who wanted 'out'... you know lets make it as if he shouted 'Britain First' whilst killing her and then lets twist it a bit more so those who were thinking to vote 'out' might change their minds.... because the 'IN' crowd were being over-taken by the 'OUT' crowd.

This definately sounds weird to me... a week before voting and an MP gets killed.. the attacker shouting 'Britain First'... Hmmmm... Why would he do it a week before the Voting? Surely if you were going to attack someone in the Labour Party, you would wait until after the Voting??

For all we know.. he supported 'Labour' and had 'MH' issues... he was set up by the Labour Party to do it. Maybe she isn't even dead!

Some people will try all the tricks to gain something and in this case, it could well be 'votes'.

Something doesn't sit right with me here.

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 07:47 AM
link   
I think your right and she was a strong supporter of the Arab Spring to wasn't she?

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 07:50 AM
link   
When was the last an MP was murdered?
Conveniently too close to the brexit vote IMO.
It's not out of the real of possibility that it was all faked and she's gone on to live in the Caribbean with plastic surgery and a new identity.
I would not put it past these people in Brussels.

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 07:51 AM
link   
This is a very convenient way to gain some traction in the polls and also to get support to take down Britain First which they have been trying to do through court injunctions and the like for a while now.

Another thing to remember is that our brothers from across the pond are somehow invested in this (Obama poking his nose about and giving a speech over here to stay in the EU), this event if pressured by America, brussels and our own government officials could be seen as either a way to sway public vote, or if that fails a way to rig the vote with a fallback that this event changed people's minds and the previous polls no longer count where brexit was leading (according to some sources).

Tis' a fishy one, it's not even confirmed that he did shout britain first as another eye witness claims he didn't hear that being said
edit on 17/6/2016 by constant_thought because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 07:54 AM
link   
All the nations of the EU signed away their national sovereignty when they (s)elected to join the EU. Their capital city is Brussels now, all hail the Euro.

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 07:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals
It's not out of the real of possibility that it was all faked and she's gone on to live in the Caribbean with plastic surgery and a new identity.

I doubt her husband and kids would appreciate if she did that very much...

+4 more 
posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 07:57 AM
link   
a reply to: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

This was a case of someone with serious mental health issues who " snapped " in a grotesque fashion

Trying to make it into a conspiracy is way beyond the make. Let the woman's family grieve with respect.

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Poor woman's dead because some idiot with mental health issues and misplaced rage murdered her. What does it matter if the buffoon was shouting "Britain First"? The Mans obviously a lunatic and should be treated accordingly.

When did we as a nation start paying attention to the whims and views of murderous lunatics?

My advice would be to get on with your vote people, pay no heed to this bamsticks atrocious actions.
edit on 17-6-2016 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 08:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: alldaylong

This was a case of someone with serious mental health issues who " snapped " in a grotesque fashion

Trying to make it into a conspiracy is way beyond the make. Let the woman's family grieve with respect.

Ok... if she is indeed dead... I am sorry for her family... the husband btw was in a boat on the Thames yesterday showing his support for remain in. Is this something you would do if your wife had just been kiled?

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 08:12 AM
link   
I have no quams that the current pm and cabniet would sanction this.

Our home sec has already been linked with shady deaths.

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 08:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

Ok... if she is indeed dead... I am sorry for her family... the husband btw was in a boat on the Thames yesterday showing his support for remain in. Is this something you would do if your wife had just been kiled?

What are you talking about? You know they lived in a barge on the Thames for a lot of the year don't you?

Would you like a scraper to work a little harder at the bottom of that barrel?

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Wrong pic...sorry.
edit on 17-6-2016 by Soloprotocol because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 08:15 AM
link   
But no evidence he shouted Britain First. The bloke who said he said that wasn't even there at the time. Locals at the scene heard nothing. Disgusting how false info has been jumped on by many for political reasons. We have no knowledge of his motives until police question him. Lots more to come on this.

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 08:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

He was on the boat the day before.

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 08:16 AM
link   

O she is dead.

She was just a low level mp and a mp of the opposition to boot.

To the likes of camron, osborne and May she was a expendable pawn.

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 08:17 AM
link   

You wouldnt put such a think past Camron and may!?

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Eye Witness 'source' for man shouting "Britain First" WASN'T EVEN AT THE SCENE! News reporting LIES! #Brexit. Jo Cox pic.twitter.com/0vaXwXQQiL— )))Third Position((( (@Third_Position) June 16, 2016

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 08:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok

O she is dead.

She was just a low level mp and a mp of the opposition to boot.

To the likes of camron, osborne and May she was a expendable pawn.

Disappointed at you, that's a fairly fricking pathetic thing to say, but I suppose that's the beauty and the beast of anonymous internet forums, anyone can talk like a twat and get away with it.

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 08:37 AM
link   
Jo Cox murder sort of linked to referendum in Spectator article, since removed

web.archive.org...://blogs.spectator.co.uk/2016/06/a-day-of-infamy/

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Only problem with your hypothesis.

Zero evidence and bad people do bad things.

Ok two problems....
edit on 17-6-2016 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join