It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jo Cox MP. Too obvious.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 12:20 PM
link   
a reply to: pikestaff

you mean dr David Kelly it was cleared up, at least officially but conspiracies around his death still persist many including some politicians believe that his death was no suicide.

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 12:51 PM
link   
I have a theory to add, a few months ago the council in north Yorkshire approved Third Energy to frack for shale gas near the village of Kirby Misperton, now there had been 4,375 letters of objection and 36 of support for the application, and they still went ahead to approve this.

“Today 7 out of 11 North Yorkshire county councillors voted to approve this fracking application in Ryedale, ignoring the objection of Ryedale District Council itself, as well as thousands of local residents and businesses''

"Despite this decision, public support for fracking is plummeting as Wales, Scotland and countries across Europe have suspended it. The risks to people’s health and the environment are unacceptable and we will fight on.”

Fracking is not environmentally friendly, key people are being silenced and the government is still sitting on a key fracking climate change report and choosing not releasing it.

now on Facebook I follow a group about fracking in that area a lot of them were going to question time ( for people out of the UK its a weekly show about politics ) that was going to be filmed live in York, a lot of them were going to bring up these issues on live TV shown to the whole of the UK a week before the big vote, but cancelled because of this woman's death.

it would of shown no matter what the public want, our government will do what the hell they like hiding it from the public eye, it would of shown democracy in this country is dead, its a marry go round of rich dictators, I think it could of had the potential to sway a lot of voters showing how vile our government truly is, now these people wont get to show the UK whats happening in North Yorkshire before the vote, our future is all ready decided on the EU, our votes and nothing more then a placebo to make us think we have a choice, nothing more then smoke and mirrors

www.independent.co.uk...

theferret.scot...

www.energyvoice.com...

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 01:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: TruthxIsxInxThexMist
ok... so I was thinking yesterday when this attack happened that it was a bit close to the Voting next week for the referendum on staying in the EU or not and today after a few posts on facebook saying how bad it is getting in England... p-eople with 'Right-wing' views going round killing Politicians and shouting 'Britain First'... well... I'm like... hold on a minute... of course the IN people are gonna want this to sound like it was someone who wanted 'out'... you know lets make it as if he shouted 'Britain First' whilst killing her and then lets twist it a bit more so those who were thinking to vote 'out' might change their minds.... because the 'IN' crowd were being over-taken by the 'OUT' crowd.

This definately sounds weird to me... a week before voting and an MP gets killed.. the attacker shouting 'Britain First'... Hmmmm... Why would he do it a week before the Voting? Surely if you were going to attack someone in the Labour Party, you would wait until after the Voting??

For all we know.. he supported 'Labour' and had 'MH' issues... he was set up by the Labour Party to do it. Maybe she isn't even dead!

Some people will try all the tricks to gain something and in this case, it could well be 'votes'.

Something doesn't sit right with me here.

The only thing that doesn't sit right is people who invent conspiracies because their narrative is under threat.

The aggression, name calling etc in the last couple of weeks has ramped up a notch with "immigrants" being the subject that is getting people very agitated.. Why would it come as a surprise when a less stable member of the public loses the plot ? That's what happens when you allow the "hate" narrative to find a voice.

Now I also see some people claiming "false flag or whatever" because it's "too close" to the referendum. Well DUH of course the adrenaline will flow more readily as the vote gets nearer. I say again DUH!

Farage uses a queue of Syrian refugees as an anti EU narrative. Irrelevant to the EU and thus a disgusting use of "migrants" to stir up the passions ....negative passions. Don't start! it's irrelevant to the EU because those Syrians are NOT fleeing "to the EU" they are fleeing from war to Europe and it would happen irrespective of the UK's membership.

OK I might be wrong so please find a Syrian fleeing war who has stated "I am leaving my home behind to get a better life in the United Kingdom but only because it is a member of the EU otherwise I would go elsewhere"

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 01:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

originally posted by: alldaylong
a reply to: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

This was a case of someone with serious mental health issues who " snapped " in a grotesque fashion

Trying to make it into a conspiracy is way beyond the make. Let the woman's family grieve with respect.

Ok... if she is indeed dead... I am sorry for her family... the husband btw was in a boat on the Thames yesterday showing his support for remain in. Is this something you would do if your wife had just been kiled?

That's where they live in London you idiot. I'm sorry mods but this pathetic nonsense has to stop. Idiots who don't take 10 seconds to find out why who end up insulting a dead persons family. It's disgusting. It has happened far too often here on ATS when atrocities occur and instead of facing up to truth whole familes have to be denigrated to fit the conspiracy narrative.

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 01:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

Eh, they're called witnesses?

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 01:52 PM
link   
a reply to: yorkshirelad

It's got nothing to do with where they live but everything to do with gliding along the Thames in a speedboat.

Anyway this is irrelevant now as the dates in the Media were wrong.

What's got your beef up anyway?

Ok... Mrs Cox is dead.

Now what? It still remains that she was killed a week before the referendum... for what reason? As I said in another post... why kill her before the voting and not after? (Had the remain vote won).

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 01:55 PM
link   
a reply to: yorkshirelad

I think that Britain should leave the Eu, and that Scotland should leave the UK. But what happened to this lady is terrible. Every now and then a psycho manages to kill or injure a politician. I think the last one in the states was The Gabrielle Giffords lady from Arizona. She managed to survive though thankfully.

I hope the investigation is very thorough and serious.

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Firstly... The OP has posted an IDEA. A thought. No evidence is needed as it is a hypothesis. Not a statement of fact. So those on this thread actively trying to de-bunk it. You are trying to de-bunk someones thoughts and interpretations. You are the reason I barely comment on here anymore because you make this place a bore.

Now, onto the subject matter. If the poor lady was killed to gain traction, then I believe it will work. The reason being this:

There are not enough people in the general public who believe things like False Flags and the such exist.

But the important thing is that this poor lady was murdered for a reason that will never ever be more important than the life she had. A few votes or a referendum win counts for nothing over 1 human life. If there are grounds to exact any form of justice from TPTB then it should be fought in a dignified and respectful manner.

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Whats even more odd is this:

"[Fazila] started to comfort her and she said 'come on Jo'. And she said 'no, sorry, Zila. I'm in too much pain'." Mr Maniyar says her daughter was not physically hurt by the attacker. "She tried to hit him with her handbag. But you know what a handbag can do," he said. "He just showed her a knife but didn't hurt her."

From sky news website. news.sky.com...

Fazila was her Aide at the event.

Now, wouldn't you be inclined to stab or shoot 'Fazila' in this situation? Especially if you were raging mad and shouting 'Britain First'??

Seems odd to me that the right-wing nutter didn't take the opportunity to kill 'Fazila' as well, seeing as that is the reason he attacked Mrs Cox or so that's what the media are saying anyway.

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 03:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: constant_thought
This is a very convenient way to gain some traction in the polls and also to get support to take down Britain First which they have been trying to do through court injunctions and the like for a while now.

Its amazing how may issues have been so "challenged". And look at the current flip all over the constitution and gun rights brought about by some other concern and intention. Many are saying here "how timely". The thing was jumped on so fast that it was hard not to see for even the slightly discerning.

Its as though we are already taken over.......just have to figure out how to brake the news without fighting in the street breaking out. Or, as has probably always been the plan, how to keep the small amount that are not asleep from waking up the sleeping.

And to that I say "Oooh ahh up the Ra!"

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 03:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz
has there EVER been a politician's death which WASN'T a false flag or some elaborate conspiracy according to ATS members?

has there? jesus tap dancing christ.... this is ridiculous.

people just make these threads just for the sake of controversy.

It is pathetic and sad...

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 03:49 PM
link   

You're trying to rationalise and put meaning to the actions of a clearly deranged person.... there's no point.
What you think he should have done or how he should or shouldn't have acted is irrelevant, he brutally murdered someone in cold blood and I very much doubt it made much sense outside of his own mind.

I doubt it's been done by some cabal of evil people to somehow sway votes or affect the outcome but if you think otherwise then fill yer boots lad.

A woman was killed and in the most horrific way and you've not even really acknowledged that and made some comments in poor taste but again, if that's your thing then whatever.

Sometimes people do really bad stuff and do things that make most decent human beings shudder.... that's life.

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 05:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Soloprotocol

And behaving like he was trying to kill the kids. Dodgy as could be. With a hubby like that who needs enemies? www.abovetopsecret.com... www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Okay, gonna wade in here...

As a relatively level headed person, who never understood those who talked about American shootings being false flag, I have to say this appalling action here in the UK is a little out of the ordinary for us.

Very shortly after Jo Cox's death was announced, it crossed my mind perhaps this may be an orchestrated attack, here's why I think it is possible...

1) The "Britain First" comment, did it or didn't it happen?!

2) I wake up today and find the remain supporters have set up a government petition to cancel the referendum because of what has happen.

c) How did an American human rights legal company manage to find receipts of purchases made by the suspect and actually link the suspect to them so fast?

4) Only a few days ago George Osbourne tried to threaten the country with a really bad pre budget outlook should we vote leave, but it had the opposite effect, many politicians were up in arms over what he did.

5) According to media reports of interviews with the people who knew him....this was the quietist, helpful man going, sure he was a bit of a loner, but apparently he was even teaching English as a second language to aisian's in the community.

6) I do not doubt he may have had mental health issues, indeed the whole thing may well be related to another human being let down by the system, but again there was no indication to the people that knew him that this was the case at the present time.

So to conclude I believe there is enough at present to doubt this being a straight forward does exactly as it says on the tin kind of attack, after all we all know someone with a history of mental illness is always good for bit of deflection, the very handy receipt beyond doubt has been discovered at almost superhuman speed, finally helping the local immigrants are the perfect cover if you expect to shoot down your local MP at some point...because if you are that racist, you will find it very easy to help this section of society....it wouldn't grate on you at all .(sarcasm folks)

Of course I like so many am mournful at the loss of a truly inspirational woman, one of the good guys, yet I can't sit here and say the picture currently of events surrounding her death are not without provocation towards the conversation on this thread.

edit on 17-6-2016 by solargeddon because: Spaces

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 06:56 PM
link   
The papers over here are going nuts over this, the Times devoted 6 pages to it today in the papers. I buy 4 papers usually and cross reference stories (you'd be TERRIFIED the similarities you find), it's almost like there really is a narrative that has to be stuck to these days, even the minutia appears to be the same.

The papers I read all had a politically motivated slant to them. They were all biased on the remain front. They all used this individuals death to appeal to us 'vote leave' people. They did this through emotional blackmail. They also tried to very subtly compare 'Brexiters' to mentally unstable murderers. I really REALLY hate what the media is and what it does. It's utterly disgusting.

Newspapers today are absolutely no better than your average Google search. Give me John Pilger any day of the week!
edit on 11/10/2012 by Joneselius because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 07:52 PM
link   
a reply to: solargeddon

1) The "Britain First" comment, did it or didn't it happen?!

Seemingly yes, the references were indeed made and several times for that matter. It does not, however, automatically qualify that Britain First had any prior knowledge or involvement. Personally, I believe they do know more about this than they care to let on, but I would rather leave it at that. Either way, on the basis of reliable witness statements and potentially other leads, the police would have a responsibility to investigate any such links to Britain First. Something worth keeping in mind is - if the guy was an Arab shouting “Alahu Akbar” then I have no doubts that we’d be dealing with mass riots by now. Also, in contrary to the Orlando case where the attacker apparently made a “pledge of allegiance”, here we have neutral witnesses.

2) I wake up today and find the remain supporters have set up a government petition to cancel the referendum because of what has happen.

The political bandwagons will take advantage of a tragedy to meet their own ideals, it works both ways and the media will do the same. However, as with the above it does not necessarily imply the attacker’s motive was to directly affect the referendum. I don’t believe that an event like this could predictably change anything, the only way that could happen is by people taking the situation way beyond its context and using it for personal or political agenda.

c) How did an American human rights legal company manage to find receipts of purchases made by the suspect and actually link the suspect to them so fast?

My hunch is that they were actively watching the organisations to which the attacker was subscribed to and already had access to related online material. They could have received the receipts in good faith from somebody who legitimately had possession of them (maybe the company). Since news spreads fast these days then it might have took little time for somebody to have ran a search of their own sales database and, lo-and-behold, the guy was on it. Possibly somebody wanted them to be made available to either the public and/or the investigation. Other than that, possibly hacking (be it before or after the event). It surely implies that somebody had foreknowledge of something, but since we’re talking about neo-Nazi groups then there might be many reasons as to why somebody would be watching, and possibly have covert access to, their activities.

4) Only a few days ago George Osbourne tried to threaten the country with a really bad pre budget outlook should we vote leave, but it had the opposite effect, many politicians were up in arms over what he did.

I don’t see how that could in any way relate to the attack. I think it’s inevitable that the eventual result of the referendum, whichever way it may go, will have an impact upon the original budget. It could no longer be possible to deliver some of the pre-election promises. This does not mean to say he isn’t proposing drastic changes which would in effect be austere, but I for one doubt that the attacker had any concern whatsoever for the economy over his infatuation with Nazi paraphernalia.

5) According to media reports of interviews with the people who knew him....this was the quietist, helpful man going, sure he was a bit of a loner, but apparently he was even teaching English as a second language to aisian's in the community.

He may have been, for want of a better word, a “wimp”. Since he might have been searching for, and indeed acquired, materials which if not illegal anyway would certainly raise the suspicions of the Security Services (specifically, books relating to explosives and improvised weapons) and such activity spans his life, then he was clearly a guy with difficult challenges. He probably kept this very quiet, so maybe nobody was batting an eyelid because they didn’t know what he was in to. Some might also say that “it’s the quiet ones you need to watch out for”. Silent, but deadly. It also leads to the question of whether or not he was being manipulated - maybe he was in many respects a reasonable and approachable guy, but might have had somebody filling his head with utter crap and it either got to the point that he cracked or somebody told him to do it.

6) I do not doubt he may have had mental health issues, indeed the whole thing may well be related to another human being let down by the system, but again there was no indication to the people that knew him that this was the case at the present time.

I probably covered this above. Personally, though, I don’t believe that this is a simple case of “mental health issues”. Many, many people can have problems, a lot of the time relating to prolonged physical and emotional stress not related to one’s own behaviour. In this case, the extent of his obsession with fascist material goes way, way beyond typical head problems. I don’t think any medication would solve that, in fact 70 years ago the remedy would have been, without any hesitation, a bullet in the head.

edit on 1FridayFridayAmerica/Chicago8pmFriday5pm06 by IllegalName because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 09:12 PM
link   

What do you make of this picture....I honestly do not know if it is the same guy in both pics.

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Not amazing quality, but it’s credible. I’m sure the local people of his area would be able to confirm if that is definitely him. Sure looks like it, eh? It’ll certainly be interesting to see if any more pictures like this will show up.

Only gripe I have with that picture is that he probably wasn’t radicalised, if that’s even an appropriate way to put it, by Britain First. More likely the group itself is being influenced by other elements, and I should probably refrain from making any allusions there.

edit on 1FridayFridayAmerica/Chicago10pmFriday5pm06 by IllegalName because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 04:49 AM
link   
a reply to: woogleuk

Does look like the same guy indeed but that doesn't mean 'Britain first' persuaded him to attack Mrs Cox. He had MH issues apparently which means he could easily be persuaded to join some Groups if he's not strong enough mentally.

If he's a right-wing nut... then good riddance to him when he goes down.

I'd still like to know why he didn't attack the Muslim Aide who was with Mrs Cox at the time, if he was so racist and shouting 'Britain First'? He would have also been raging mad at that point... no one has answered that.

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 05:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
a reply to: pikestaff

you mean dr David Kelly it was cleared up, at least officially but conspiracies around his death still persist many including some politicians believe that his death was no suicide.

Well i know some dodgy # goes on.

Know a few current and ex civil servants that have dealt with security.

MI5 and 6 are on the whole ok.

Its the agency you dont know about that you have to watch for.

Someone made a thread on them a year or two back.
But i know someone who had dealings with them back in the IRA days, not nice people.

But from the little i know they wouldn't use a lone crazy to do there dirty work. They are much cleaner.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join