It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jo Cox MP. Too obvious.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 05:17 AM
link   
I wonder at his access to enough material to become radicalised.
One neighbour mentioned he used the library to access the net, I posted a link showing the categories they block.

A possible angle could be him being manipulated by one person in particular...If you were a government agency it would be a fairly easy thing to give him material that would push him in a certain way then, say, send him a letter saying he will be evicted because he has too many rooms or something...that would have him straight round the MP'S place to complain...since no one has access to any of his belongings it would be simple to make such a letter disappear.

Just now he gave his name as "Death to Traitors, freedom for Britain." At Westminster magistrate court.

Obviously not the full shilling.

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 05:18 AM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Quite right and a lot of bad people get into politics so they can enjoy their psychopathic tendencies and watch the mayhem they create.

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 05:31 AM
link   
Have the press and politicians created a toxic atmosphere in this country that may make someone with mental illness, who gauges on right wing media name no names all day to snap andcommit such a crime

edit on 18-6-2016 by woodwardjnr because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 05:35 AM
link   
originally posted by: SprocketUK

Just now he gave his name as "Death to Traitors, freedom for Britain." At Westminster magistrate court.

Can you source that? If he really said that then I can only interpret it as a direct threat.

Never mind, there are several links. That’s a serious problem, I need detail now.

edit on 1SaturdaySaturdayAmerica/Chicago5amSaturday6am06 by IllegalName because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 05:47 AM
link   
a reply to: woodwardjnr

Or could it just be that the terrible state that successive governments have neglected mental health led to this?

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 05:53 AM
link   
“Bearing in mind the name he has just given, he ought to be seen by a psychiatrist.”

~Deputy Chief Magistrate Emma Arbuthnot

I digress. He needs to be shot.

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 05:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: IllegalName
“Bearing in mind the name he has just given, he ought to be seen by a psychiatrist.”

~Deputy Chief Magistrate Emma Arbuthnot

I digress. He needs to be shot.

Come on this isn't the USA, our criminal justice system is more civilized.

If he is truely insane he needs a permanent stay at broadmoor hospital.

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 06:04 AM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

Indeed, I couldn’t disagree. I’m just really, really angry right now.

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 06:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok
a reply to: woodwardjnr

Or could it just be that the terrible state that successive governments have neglected mental health led to this?

Definitely part of the problem

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 06:20 AM
link   
What I don't get in all this, is was Jo Cox actually an intended target and was it the intention of this individual to target her specifically?

As I understand it, this happened in the street, not in the building where she was holding her regular MP's surgery session. She went outside to see what the commotion was, as did others, and intervened in an altercation between the shooter and another male, which led to her being killed. Therefore it could be argued that this was not a targeted killing at all but an unfortunate result of someone intervening in another matter.

I also read that the witness account of the killer shouting "Britain First" did not in fact happen (wonder where that came from?).

Still, never let a good bit of speculation get in the way of a juicy news story!

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 07:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Britguy

No. Educate yourself here.

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 07:10 AM
link   

There were conflicting reports, but they seem to have coalesced into two witnesses hearing the Britain First thing and the altercation being with him and Jo Cox.

Only natural for it to take some time for the confusion to diminish as people were so shocked by it all.

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 07:13 AM
link   

So far as I’m concerned, the fact that he turned up at an MP’s surgery with two deadly weapons and then attacked that MP, very much suggests he had it in for her. Unless he routinely carried those weapons around then it’s highly probable he intended to use them at that place.

I’m sick of hearing about Britain First, I really am. But which witness said it didn’t happen?

I mean, let’s be honest... we’ve already made the comparison to the consequences were it a Muslim, but considering what the idiot said in court then it’s probably fair to say that if it were indeed a Muslim and he said something like “Death to English” then we’d be having a completely different conversation, wouldn’t we?

That’s just it, though... I don’t see a great deal of condemnation against fascist ideals. It’s quite sad really.

edit on 1SaturdaySaturdayAmerica/Chicago7amSaturday6am06 by IllegalName because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 07:19 AM
link   
a reply to: IllegalName

Do you think perhaps the lack of condemnation of fascist ideal in this case could be because people don't feel threatened by them?
Either because, like I do, they view groups such as BF as fringe, as moronic and never remotely likely to become a threat because so many of us just won't have any truck with them? Or perhaps because "Oh, well, it's not ME they are against anyway" type of thinking?

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 07:56 AM
link   
a reply to: SprocketUK

The problem is with this world is common folk don’t know who or what the real enemy is. Too many people believe the media, they believe “Islamists” (which isn’t even a word) represent the greatest threat to mankind, but in reality Muslims are our allies, our brothers and sisters in these very difficult times.

People think the wars are legitimate because “Saddam Hussein had WMDs”, because “Osama bin Laden orchestrated 9/11”, because Parliament “democratically” voted for a bombing campaign in Syria even though the MPs were threatened, that is blackmailed, into saying “aye”.

In fact, the latter point really has me wondering since Jo Cox actually said “nay”. They said it, they said it’s their career if they vote against, and you only need to look at Ed Miliband’s face when he went back into the chamber just before the votes. That is not democracy.

I for one am sick to the back teeth of this same old crap which has been going on for 2,000 years if not longer. There is clearly something very significant going on and we, the people, have the intrinsic right, as bestowed by God, to know just what on Mother Earth is going on.

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 03:35 PM
link   
The guy was sufficiently motivated and fully capable of murdering a British member of Parliament in cold blood for political reasons, he was a terrorist.
He said in his own words this morning exactly what his motivations were.

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 06:56 PM
link   
firstly condolences to Jo's family.

When i first started hearing details of the attack i thought it shocking.

Then you get various reports .... the guy was a loner ...then he was just quiet... a keen gardener....they found nazi material...oh it was from 10 years ago....he was racist .... but he was teaching immigrants english.... he screamed britain first at the scene .... but the witness wasnt there.

Now all of that is odd

BUT the thing that convinces me there is more to this than some loon jumping off the deep end is...............

The media

they immediately linked his actions with the Brexit campaign ..... shockingly so in many cases. they are using the murder of a very well respected and loved mp to push their political agenda.

im not usually one for conspiracies but this one stinks

edit> and how does someone who cant afford to have any sort of internet get a gun?
edit on 18-6-2016 by jonnybrussell because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 07:14 PM
link   
a reply to: jonnybrussell

There’s pushing a political agenda, but then there’s creating a smokescreen. I don’t think the authorities will ever allow the media to publish the real reasons. There is, after all, an injunction in effect, as has been the case for the past 3 years. That injunction is “by order”, so the media will continue to peddle either total lies or a barely-relevant portion of the truth. So long as the injunction stands, it will never end because it prevents the matter from ever reaching a Court of Law.

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 08:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
a reply to: Shiloh7

Again though there is no evidence to suggest that there was any false flag behind this.

that is enough to debunk this entire thread.

Right now this is not a case like David Kelly, Diana or Garath williams where there was real reason to doubt the official story.

Bad people do bad things

She is lucky she might have ended up in a North Face bag in Pimlico surrounded by mens clothes ?

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 03:24 AM
link   
I haven't had time to read this thread yet. I will soon.

But first,

Jo Cox murder: Where does our fractured democracy go from here?

. . . he gave it as “death to traitors, freedom for Britain.” It begged the disturbing question: what kind of Britain does he have in mind?
www.telegraph.co.uk...

One terrible murder by one mentally ill man has fractured our democracy? You are joking, aren't you Telegraph?

And we should ask ourselves what a deranged man is thinking? No thanks. I know from experience it's fruitless to ask what is in the mind of someone who is disturbed. It has no relevance whatsoever to the sort of thinking that makes progress.

This pie in the sky media narrative is proof alone that Jo's murder is a major ploy by the globalists.

RIP
edit on 19 6 2016 by Kester because: (no reason given)

edit on 19 6 2016 by Kester because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join