It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

IS SOMETHING BIG COMING? Report: FEMA Just Quietly Activated Civilian Corps

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 12:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
Contrary however is that I have noticed the dumping of money into these reserve bases. Bigger thicker fences, lights. So best guess?

Base consolidation and upgrades for the consolidations where other military units are moved to the new bases.

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 12:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Very well could be.

www.kcbd.com...

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 12:50 AM
link   
a reply to: truthwilout

Comcast/Xfinity has been running a "monthly" emergency preparedness test on my TV almost every night at 1am for the past month. Something's up.

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 01:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra
a reply to: awareness10

At which point I would note the US Military would be obligated
to act to defend the Constitution.

When IN FACT the 40% of our active military have answered
in writing-- responding to questioning from superior officers:
that they would follow orders to disarm the publlic. That scene
even in the event of civilian resistance to same.
I feel there will be a massive bloodbath soon; and I'm almost
relieved that the tree of Liberty will get a big swig of at least me.
edit on 18-6-2016 by derfreebie because: Civilian resistance--- now what the hockey puck is that compared to brainwashing

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 01:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: awareness10

I don't believe they would just give in. They won't, and the Gov't know this. That's why they keep trying to sneak bills in so as not to cause a chaotic situation. They're trying and have been actually doing this covertly for a while now. I believe the Gun issue will be the trigger to the Many losing it, if you will.

Our losing it will be when they think they'll get back public
opinion, 10. They've been wrong before.. and ever since
they couldn't find Jack's brain they've been in the wrong.

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 01:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: derfreebie

a reply to: awareness10

At which point I would note the US Military would be obligated
to act to defend the Constitution.

When IN FACT the 40% of our active military have answered
in writing-- responding to questioning from superior officers:
that they would follow orders to disarm the publlic. That scene
even in the event of civilian resistance to same.
I feel there will be a massive bloodbath soon; and I'm almost
relieved that the tree of Liberty will get a big swig of at least me.

Is this nonsense still floating around? I used to here that back in the early 90s and being in the Army it was as false then as it is now. And what would be the point of disarming the public? Untrained people with no common training, tactics, logistic, along with a hodge podge of small arms is no threat to a modern military force. Of you want the military to turn on the people you want the people armed. If they are not armed the military would switch sides if ordered to use force. If some dumb civilians start pointing guns at troops or taking pop shots them then they will then see the civilians as the enemy and a threat and take them out. Frankly if I wanted to place military rule over the US I would make sure as many people had guns as possible because I know some of those idiots will start shooting first and instinct will kick in.

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 01:22 AM
link   
a reply to: derfreebie

Lets put it this way.

The Constitution, Supreme Court rulings over the years and the Posse Comitatus Act are designed to specifically prohibit Martial Law. They are all designed to prohibit Federal Military units from being used in domestic law enforcement functions.

Why is this important? It goes back to "lawful orders" issued to the Federal Military and their obligation to refuse illegal orders. Federal Military units can only be used in civilian domestic law enforcement action upon an act of congress modifying Posse Comitatus to allow for it.

Any order issued by the President declaring martial law / state of emergency dealing with the use of the Federal Military in a domestic law enforcement function without the change and approval by Congress would be illegal / unconstitutional. Also there is a reason each state has their own national guard units. They can be used to defend the state from the Federal Government or hostile action by another state. State Guard units cannot be federalized unless the President declares the state / city in the state in rebellion.

Given martial law and its illegality, federalization of guard units would also be illegal.

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 01:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: awareness10

I don't believe they would just give in. They won't, and the Gov't know this. That's why they keep trying to sneak bills in so as not to cause a chaotic situation. They're trying and have been actually doing this covertly for a while now. I believe the Gun issue will be the trigger to the Many losing it, if you will.

Head over to govtracker, which follows federal legislation initiatives, and take a gander at the number of bills put forward by democrats dealing with gun control since the Orlando shooting. its sickening.

I read a bill proposed by D. Feinstein of California allowing the AG to place people on a list to deny them the ability to get a weapon. What was frightening is the bill included a due process provision. A few sections down that provision was wiped out by allowing the AG to use "national security" as a reason to deny providing any info to those accused.

I am sick and tired of these career politicians. They need to be voted out and most need to be thrown in prison.

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 01:29 AM
link   
Is ATS under some kind of DOS attack? I am seeing lag like no other only on this site.

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 02:11 AM
link   

Not tonight, but I had that happen quite abit last night.

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 09:07 AM
link   
a reply to: MrSpad
I hope and pray you are right.

While I have lost all faith in our government, I still hold on to a thread of hope for the American people.

My hope is dwindling because I have watched the America that most of us talk about, wither on the vine.

I look around me, and I see an America that has matured past her prime. The blossoms are falling away, and many of the seeds, that normally would have provided us with hope, have been genetically modified, with little hope of regrowth.

I want to believe you, but I have watched Americans, accept and embrace ideals, behaviors, laws, and restrictions, that never would have been accepted or allowed just 50 years ago. In good and bad ways.

I have watched co-worker and friends that I thought were smart and strong, bend to the will of the corporations, because they don't want to be the nail that gets noticed. Even when it went against their best interest.

Maybe they are smart. Maybe they are right. It is highly likely that I have been pounded down so many times that I probably have been brain damaged.

edit on 18-6-2016 by NightSkyeB4Dawn because: Addendum for clarification.

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 06:21 PM
link   

a reply to: truthwilout

Does anyone really think the government will have support to pull something off, like martial law? Do you really think the Military, FLEE or state / local law enforcement would support something like this? Finally do you think the people would just give in without a fight?

I don't think the military would be the ones used to pull something like this off. I believe local law enforcement agencies would be. There is this new mentality that it seems cops are being taught... that we are the enemy. And why supply local police across this country with military hardware? Unless...

And yes, there would be some fight, but not by enough. Too many people are brainwashed into thinking that any move towards martial law would be in their best interest and would do nothing.

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 10:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Rezlooper

Local / state law enforcement is in no way shape or form subordinate to the federal government or any federal agency. So no, I dont see them using law enforcement at the state / local level. I will also say they, the government, wont have the support to pull it off.
edit on 18-6-2016 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 10:49 PM
link   
....meanwhile today Russian aircraft ignored the US F18 fighters that run interference for the CIA backed rebels and bombed the snot out of them,an ominous sign.

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 10:54 PM
link   
a reply to: khnum

Actually no they didnt. Russian aircraft bombed the positions in the extreme southern part of Syria near the Jordanian border. No where near ISIS forces, but thats to be expected considering Russia is not in Syria to fight ISIS. When Russia ignored the established radio setup for deconfliction, the US scrambled F-18's. Russian fighters fled the area, and when the F-18's left to refuel the Russians came back and bombed again.

One would think the Russians would have fought but realized they would have lost so they ran like a little bitch.

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 10:56 PM
link   

The whole point of the established procedures was to NOT fight. Yes, the procedures didn't work as well as they should have, but the Russian aircraft leaving had nothing to do with them "running like a little bitch", and everything to do with NOT starting a fight between US and Russian forces.

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Your State Department used to be about diplomacy now it is about warmongering ,one day somebody somewhere is going to do something very stupid and at that point your country's future will be so bright you will need welding goggles.As for this thread Id be surprised if America gets to November intact.
edit on 18-6-2016 by khnum because: boo boo

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 11:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

I know the comm setup was to avoid a fight however it was ignored. That prompted the F-18 response, at which point the Russia jets left the area. They returned and continued bombing when the F-18's left to refuel, and fled when they returned to the area.

I guess its better to run like a little bitch than be responsible for armed hostilities between Russia and the US for attacking non isis forces.

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 11:01 PM
link   
a reply to: khnum

The old nuke threat with a dash of ignorance on other nuclear powers.

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 11:04 PM
link   

No a new nuke threat called full spectrum dominance...a very very dangerous belief

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join