It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gun store owner: We called FBI before Orlando shooting

page: 14
<< 11  12  13   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 02:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea
a reply to: AMPTAH

I am convinced there is government involvement in this somehow. Whether they were setting up a sting just to bust him... or they wanted this to go down... or they just dropped the ball. But I think whatever it was, something

There's 100% certainty the US Government is involved. But, exactly what they were hoping to accomplish is uncertain.

Omar Mateen's father is apparently running for "President of Afghanistan"

The problem he had, was that Islam is the State Religion in Afghanistan, and Islam frowns upon homosexuals, but he has an embarrassing problem, having raised a "gay son", whose openly gay activities weren't helping the father's campaign. What kind of Father figure lets his own son stray from the path of the good Muslim?

This was a problem that had to be solved, since the Father was a valuable CIA asset, whom the US would like to see winning the Afghanistan Presidential election.

How do you make an embarrassing problem like this go away? Especially, in such a way, that the Father could "save face", and the US would get their man in position of power over there?

First important thing, you've got to change that image from "Gay son regularly attending Gay Night Club" to something more muslims would accept, like "Radicalized Islamic Jihadist terrorizing the decadent Western Powers by shooting a massive number of homosexual Americans, purifying the world and getting praise from Allah, and of course, the 72 virgins in heaven for reward".

That's probably why the FBI told Mateen's wife not to let the American Media know that Omar Mateen was gay. They wanted the news headlines all around the world to suggest Jihadist action, not jilted gay lover. Having a Jihadi son would show strength in the Father, standing up to the western powers, while having a gay son would show weakness and lack of ability to guide the nation, if you can't even guide you own children.

Now, many people say they thought there were multiple shooters in the club.

What if, Omar Mateen wasn't even one of the shooters? What if, on instruction from the father, the US government was given the ok to take his son out, by any means possible, to remove the embarrassing problem. So, they send in a team of mercenaries, shoot up the place, kill Mateen, frame him, and build the Jihadist story around his death, to erase the "image" of a weak homosexual son of an important Presidential Candidate, in a critically important foreign nation that the US needs as an ally?

Something along those lines, is probably closer to the truth of the whole story.

21stcenturywire.com...
edit on 20-6-2016 by AMPTAH because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 01:13 AM
link   

Does anyone else find it weird that he would affiliate with / claim ISIS while being gay? Even ISIS fubar'd interpretation of Sharia law would have seen this guy executed, regardless of loyalty. ISIS put out a statement after this occurred claiming credit for the attack.

Lets see if they change their tune / back away from that claim given they would be supporting a person they would have no issues murdering because he was gay.

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 09:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

Does anyone else find it weird that he would affiliate with / claim ISIS while being gay? Even ISIS fubar'd interpretation of Sharia law would have seen this guy executed, regardless of loyalty. ISIS put out a statement after this occurred claiming credit for the attack.

Lets see if they change their tune / back away from that claim given they would be supporting a person they would have no issues murdering because he was gay.

Yea it was that wtf moment for me when I found out he was a regular, at the club. This whole thing really stinks.

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Many people claim that just like AQ, ISIS is really our guys. They are supported by the US and by Israel. If that is true, the entire relationship between Mateen and ISIS is likely just an artificial thing to help the story along.

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Wow, that's an interesting theory, but if the goal was to switch the narrative of the Son's true motivations, why is the DOJ editing the 911 calls that claimed his allegiance to ISIS ? Because he never said that at all ?

It is very weird that his Dad is running to be the President of Afghanistan after raising his family in the USA and becoming legal citizens of the USA. Does someone who aspires to live in and lead another Country really meet the criteria to become a legal American citizen and enjoy the 'rights" of an American citizen ? Did he raise his son to respect America and embrace our way of life ? Do American's or any Country for that matter, have the right to expect loyalty from immigrants asking to become citizens of the host Country ?
edit on 24-6-2016 by MountainLaurel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 01:34 PM
link   
I swear, we are living a reality version of the movie 'Idiocracy'.

Here we are, a world super power... that physically abuses half blind/deaf people that just left brain surgery on the off chance they may carry a weapon on an airplane. A system of which has yet to stop a terrorist attack using an airplane, and is ran by half-assed trained TSA agents. You'd think these things occur because our top level super power investigative units are out there stopping real crimes that are possible. All the while, one of the leading investigative units of the world's super power interviews a suspect multiple times. Then, when a public citizen that has no awareness of this individual or his history crosses paths with this individual, this investigative unit has the audacity to indicate the public citizen did anything wrong?

How in the world does alarm bells not ring off at your alphabet agency when a person who was previously suspected and interviewed of suspicious activity attempts to purchase firearms/weapons of any sort. THAT IS RIDICULOUS!!! Being that the investigative unit failed to intervene properly and apparently are looking to what a gun store owner did or didn't do properly, I'd say it is an admission of guilt... or at least an admission of a poor aptitude to do their jobs properly.

Is there seriously not a watch list of people trying to buy firearms or something? I want alarms ringing everywhere when suspected killers are trying to obtain weapons. I do not expect gun shop owners to bear the weight of having to determine who is and who is not worthy of buying a gun.

We will proceed with the craziness instead I am sure...

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 01:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Salander

I wondered how long it would take to drag Israel into his.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 12:32 PM
link   
The FBI was clearly too busy trying to properly word Hillary Clinton's Exoneration, to deal with something so unimportant as a terrorist attack and the deaths of innocent people.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 07:26 PM
link   
LOL a reply to: onequestion

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13   >>

join