It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UK MP Shot And Stabbed

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Kester

www.dailymail.co.uk...
I must stress it is as yet unconfirmed and of course tabloid's have been wrong in the past.

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 12:39 PM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

These people help reduce UK gun crime.

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 12:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: LABTECH767
a reply to: UKTruth

Would you please qualify that statement?.

Sure - the left and right, in and out voters have within them scum who murder people. Or do you think that one side of the political debate only takes the nice people?

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 12:42 PM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

said to have
www.dailymail.co.uk...

If it can be proved a mentally ill man shouted two words what weight do those words carry? Given that he's mentally ill.
edit on 16 6 2016 by Kester because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 12:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Power_Semi
Game set and match to remain I feel - since it now appears that this is who she represneted.

Yet any public attempt to exploit this against "Leave" could backfire, because people would be capable of finding that offensive on her behalf. Especially if it was done too clumsily, as it might be on current form.

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 12:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: Kester

inspired by ultra right wing beliefs

Where is the proof of this? I see nothing.

There is none - it's just lefties creating a narrative for political purposes. They do that a lot. Pretty disgusting.

Let me put this into context for you shall I.
I have chased armed men with no weapon's, I have faced off knife and syringe wielding drug addicted shop lifter's and gang's, body builders and even local gangster's, it is the like's of the attitude you are presenting here that in which you seek to turn this tragedy into a band for your own right wing opinion that make's me SICK, I once wiped the floor with a BNP representative up here in Lancashire, he was 6'2" like myself and as large as me, he was the most racist and stupid idiot I have ever come across, he was of the opinion he was PURE ENGLISH when anyone with a at least two numbers in there IQ know's that there is no such thing, we are an island and have one of the richest genetic legacys' in the world, pure english, pure welsh, pure scot's my itchy ring sting what a load of cobblers and the same for those that believe that nonsense.

An innocent woman has been murdered today, what do you think it was justified or something eh?.

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Not should be, moreover has been. Enough said.

It may well prove about as much as somebody shouting “Alahu Akbar”. Except by blaring out “Britain First”, that kinda implicates a single political movement rather than a few billion people.

edit on 1ThursdayThursdayAmerica/Chicago12pmThursday4pm06 by IllegalName because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Double-post.

edit on 1ThursdayThursdayAmerica/Chicago12pmThursday4pm06 by IllegalName because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Take a look at @Third_Position's Tweet: twitter.com...

Eyewitness says he didn't hear "Britain First" shouted.

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 12:52 PM
link   

But what's that got to do with the evidence? We need evidence to back the story. The most damning story that appears possible at face value is a raving loon did something terrible, possibly shouting something that has set the debate on fire.

Really? Those taking part in the debate are going to be swayed by one nutter's words? Why?

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Brexit campaign suspended. How convenient. Never let a tragedy go to waste.

EU referendum campaigning suspended in light of MP shooting

www.telegraph.co.uk...

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 12:55 PM
link   
a reply to: SprocketUK

Doesn’t matter, whoever did this was, in my mind, taking orders and had probably been brainwashed like many killers are nowadays. The was a political motive to this, not necessarily for the suspect but certainly an underlying one.

Parliament has to talk about this now, it can no longer be swept under the carpet. It has been dragging on for almost 3 years and it is not, I repeat not going to go away unless we talk. People are being murdered, we have lost a good politician and if these cold-blooded maniacs continue to operate beyond the law then it will never get any better for anybody.

I’m tired, guys. You know this is too much for everybody, let alone me. I can’t do this alone any more so you had better start taking the matter far more seriously before our country collapses. Forget about Islam, religion is not our enemy here. Those doing this have no religion, they have no country and they have no heart. Listen to what I’ve been saying, watch the movements around the local area because I see it without any doubt at all. Pay attention, this might be just the beginning of a long struggle. I said it before, and I’m saying it again.

Get a grip and get me a squad.

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable
It's not clear which side benefits from a suspension of public campaigning.

link   

Aamir Tahir is the source of the Britain First thing.

Someone tweeted a statement where he said he wasn't there and Britain first was apparently shouted.
Take a look at @Third_Position's Tweet: twitter.com...

link   
a reply to: IllegalName

A lone mentally ill person reported by his neighbours to have expressed no political views is implicating a single political movement. How? Where is the connection? His words can't be taken seriously even if he did say it. And we have Sprockets link to a witness saying he didn't hear it.

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 12:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: LABTECH767

originally posted by: UKTruth

inspired by ultra right wing beliefs

Where is the proof of this? I see nothing.

There is none - it's just lefties creating a narrative for political purposes. They do that a lot. Pretty disgusting.

Let me put this into context for you shall I.
I have chased armed men with no weapon's, I have faced off knife and syringe wielding drug addicted shop lifter's and gang's, body builders and even local gangster's, it is the like's of the attitude you are presenting here that in which you seek to turn this tragedy into a band for your own right wing opinion that make's me SICK, I once wiped the floor with a BNP representative up here in Lancashire, he was 6'2" like myself and as large as me, he was the most racist and stupid idiot I have ever come across, he was of the opinion he was PURE ENGLISH when anyone with a at least two numbers in there IQ know's that there is no such thing, we are an island and have one of the richest genetic legacys' in the world, pure english, pure welsh, pure scot's my itchy ring sting what a load of cobblers and the same for those that believe that nonsense.

An innocent woman has been murdered today, what do you think it was justified or something eh?.

Murderers exist in all walks of life. Your political attack using this tragedy is one of the most sickening things I have seen here. Shame on you.
edit on 16/6/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

edit on 16/6/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 12:59 PM
link   

But what's that got to do with the evidence? We need evidence to back the story. The most damning story that appears possible at face value is a raving loon did something terrible, possibly shouting something that has set the debate on fire.

Really? Those taking part in the debate are going to be swayed by one nutter's words? Why?

There is no evidence yet, just a lot of people using this murder for political purposes. It's disgusting.

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Trouble is, when a politician is murdered then politics comes into it by default.

Anyway, I’m done with this thread. I’m distraught, I’m angry and I’m really worried about what this all means.

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: IllegalName

Not should be, moreover has been. Enough said.

It may well prove about as much as somebody shouting “Alahu Akbar”. Except by blaring out “Britain First”, that kinda implicates a single political movement rather than a few billion people.

Do you have any evidence of racial motivation for this murder yet or are you just making things up? I asked before, but you appear not to have backed up your claims...

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 01:06 PM
link   
These right wing groups are just full of scum bags.

You only have to look at them to see what kind of people they are.

I hope they let this scum bag rot in his cell.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join