It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UK MP Shot And Stabbed

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Power_Semi

What a pathetic person you are trying to take a personal tragedy for the family and score very cheap points from it.

You know its a very strange thing on ATS.

I am politically natural.

I vote based on what i think is in the best interest of the country that i base on research, like wise i base almost all my political views based on what i believe to be in the best interest of society. Not some silly black and white left vs right thinking.

Yet when a initial report comes out that this man had made statements that might suggest he belong to or was acting under the influence of a right wing group in the UK and I call it out those who are not so politically natural try to make me out to be some kind of moron for it.

If a member of a extremest communist group was to have committed this attack I probably would have used the therm "communist scum bag".

Might even have said "leftist".

Yet for those who have right wing views in the UK it does not fit with your political right wing agenda that you have some bad apples who do some bad stuff so you attempt to distance yourselves from this guy rather than addressing the issues of violence amongst some of your political brethren.
edit on 16-6-2016 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 02:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: stinkelbaum

originally posted by: SprocketUK

originally posted by: Kester
a reply to: JetBlackStare

Seems to be plenty of people seeing through it. tompride.wordpress.com...

Crikey she ain't even cold yet and he's trying to paint leave as in on it or trying to profit from it.

in all fairness, 72% of brexit idiots believe climate change is a conspiracy, of course they will lap this up.

They were actually taken from a twitter feed that started out blaming Nigel Farage.

Idiots come in all political persuasions.

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 02:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Soloprotocol

originally posted by: IllegalName
a reply to: SprocketUK

Christians my arse.

Well, in so far as they say they are. About as Christian as the KKK that lot.

originally posted by: Soloprotocol

originally posted by: Kester
a reply to: Kester

as he was firing he was looking down at the ground."
www.telegraph.co.uk...

Sounds like a mind controlled patsy alright.

Disgusting.

They've had her shot to sway the vote.

Thoughts are with her and her loved ones regardless of politics.

Whether this was an op to sway the vote or not doesn't matter.
This will be used to paint anyone voting Brexit as a racist nutbag and deter the more mild mannered from voting out.

(For those who don't know, Britain first is a Christian, white supremacist organisation in the manner of the old National Front and not in any way, shape or form at all representative of those who want out of the EU).

So you speak for everyone now.

No, I never claimed to either.

You don't think Britain First is a racist organisation or something? Or are you trying to insinuate that they do speak for everyone with a different opinion than yours? Because if so, why didn't they get 46% of the votes in the country at the last election? I don't even think they have a councillor any more. No one wants anything to do with them.

You're correct. I take that back and apologies.

Have a star then and we'll get on with the thread

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 02:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

What a pathetic person you are trying to take a personal tragedy for the family and score very cheap points from it.

I vote based on what i think is in the best interest of the country

No you are naturally abhorrant, and you base your voing on whatever you feel is in the best interests of yourself and promoting your own deluded self importance, believing that supporting any kind of "minority" makes you morally superior and therefore of more value than anyone else, and therefore able to frown down and pontificate over them.

Sadly for you what you fail to realise is that the majority is HUGE compared to you and the minority idiots like you, 99-1 or more, so not only do your fantasies of shutting up anyone else with a different view to you create a pressure cooker that is liable to blow up in your face at any moment, you can rest assured that when it does - when the right that you despise so much does rise - as it is doing now in Europe because arseholes like you feel you have the right to drown out and shut up the voice of anyone you disagree with - when that happens rest assured that you and your ilk will be the first ones who will be swinging from the trees and lamp-posts with a noose around your necks, and I'm not talking in the first few weeks, or months, or years, it will be literally hours.

THAT is the kind of attitude that you seem to think you can proclaim over others, but it will be you that swings with the wind my friend, YOU are the minority, YOU are the few, and YOU will get back 100 fold what you prescribe to the majority, the plebs as you see them in your eyes.

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 02:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Power_Semi

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

I vote based on what i think is in the best interest of the country

No you are naturally abhorrant, and you base your voing on whatever you feel is in the best interests of yourself and promoting your own deluded self importance, believing that supporting any kind of "minority" makes you morally superior and therefore of more value than anyone else, and therefore able to frown down and pontificate over them.

Sadly for you what you fail to realise is that the majority is HUGE compared to you and the minority idiots like you, 99-1 or more, so not only do your fantasies of shutting up anyone else with a different view to you create a pressure cooker that is liable to blow up in your face at any moment, you can rest assured that when it does - when the right that you despise so much does rise - as it is doing now in Europe because arseholes like you feel you have the right to drown out and shut up the voice of anyone you disagree with - when that happens rest assured that you and your ilk will be the first ones who will be swinging from the trees and lamp-posts with a noose around your necks, and I'm not talking in the first few weeks, or months, or years, it will be literally hours.

THAT is the kind of attitude that you seem to think you can proclaim over others, but it will be you that swings with the wind my friend, YOU are the minority, YOU are the few, and YOU will get back 100 fold what you prescribe to the majority, the plebs as you see them in your eyes.

and who are you to judge me????

Actually no.... thats right..... i dont care who you are or what your views are because quite honestly you mean that little to me.

Your entire post sounds like that of a council estate moron who spends all his days getting drunk and stalking selves in Tesco inbetween right wing rants about "the Muslims" and "the immigrants".

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 02:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: LABTECH767
I believe this was a good woman and she has been senselessly murdered by an absolute nut job, Her young children will have to grow up without there mother, a woman whom I believe had a very bright future and unlike so many MPs really did care about her constituent's and the rest of the country as well so as a consequence of this dreadful loss our political scene is now very much poorer as well as less humane as a result, sadly there are few if any other's as decent as her in the house of common's.

Though unconfirmed as of yet the Murderer named locally as Tommy Mair seem's to have been inspired by ultra right wing beliefs though it is just as likely he was a simply mental case with a gun and a knife.

She was murdered after trying to calm a scuffle in which a man in his seventy's was injured and the murderer then calmly walked away according to at least one whitness shouting "Britain First", why then I must ask did he kill a good woman whom was British?.

All I can say is that though I was intent on voting to leave I may very well now vote to stay and consequences be damned as I certainly do not want to stand on the same side as scum like this murderer.

Pray for her family and children and pray for the people whom she would have helped but now can not.

How brave, what a big man eh?, a gun and a knife to murder a petite defenseless woman whom only wanted to help people, he is surely a damned soul if there ever was one.

Britain first my arse, it is the like's of him that dragged us down in the first place.

So you base your vote, such an important vote, on a knee-jerk, emotional reaction to a media story?! It just goes to show that democracy is a joke when voters don't care to read, study and research the issue for themselves but are led like sheep by the media.

My opinion was decided in 2010 when Gordon Brown signed the Lisbon Treaty without giving the British people a referendum to decide on their own future. That's where this referendum came from. Have you read the Lisbon Treaty?? Do you understand what it means? Do you know what happened to countries like Ireland who gave their people a referendum on it?

Please, please don't vote based on your emotional reaction to a media story. Study and learn the facts and make a level-headed decision and stick to it.

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Did you just call someone abhorrent for not being a party drone?

edit on 16-6-2016 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 03:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok

Did you just call someone abhorrent for not being a party drone?

Yes he did!!

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 03:28 PM
link   
The Financial Times say the reports of the assailant shouting "Britain First" are unconfirmed.

I would expect they have the resources to find confirmation if it was there.

What confirmation we do have makes sense. He was a mentally ill man with a fantasists view on politics.

Despite being born in Kilmarnock, Scotland, a decade-old website posting identified Mair as a subscriber to S. A. Patriot, a South African magazine that was published by the pro-apartheid group, the White Rhino Club.

The club describes the magazine’s editorial stance as being against “multi-cultural societies” and “expansionist Islam”. A blog post attributed to the group, dated January 2006, described Mair as “one of the earliest subscribers and supporters of S. A. Patriot.”
www.telegraph.co.uk...

link   
The Financial Times say the reports of the assailant shouting "Britain First" are unconfirmed.

What confirmation we do have makes sense. He was a mentally ill man with a fantasists view on politics.

Despite being born in Kilmarnock, Scotland, a decade-old website posting identified Mair as a subscriber to S. A. Patriot, a South African magazine that was published by the pro-apartheid group, the White Rhino Club.

The club describes the magazine’s editorial stance as being against “multi-cultural societies” and “expansionist Islam”. A blog post attributed to the group, dated January 2006, described Mair as “one of the earliest subscribers and supporters of S. A. Patriot.”
www.telegraph.co.uk...

link   

The man being held in connection with the death of MP Jo Cox has been named as Thomas Mair, who was described as a “loner” with a history of mental health problems who had previously subscribed to a far-right magazine.

Mair, 52, who was arrested by armed officers shortly after the attack, had spoken about receiving “psychotherapy and medication”, and was described by his younger brother as having “a history of mental illness”.

www.telegraph.co.uk...
edit on 16 6 2016 by Kester because: more quote

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 03:32 PM
link   

The only thing this episode has convinced me of is that the pro-EU people are ghouls for trying to twist this to their own ends

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 03:32 PM
link   
a reply to: khnum

had spoken about receiving “psychotherapy and medication”
www.telegraph.co.uk...

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 03:33 PM
link   

It's dreadful all round.

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 03:35 PM
link   
I was done with this thread, but then somebody said something stupid.

originally posted by: Power_Semi

All this left-wing, right-wing talk is utter bollocks. The obvious problem to me is bloodthirsty clowns who can only resort to violence when they don’t get their way. It also doesn’t help when people who cannot think for themselves are easily manipulated by undercover agents working for undesirable organisations, be they foreign or otherwise. Mostly the offer of money, or even sex, swings people’s motivation. It is such a programme which is the enemy here, or rather those executing it. So far as BF goes, if anything they’re just a front for ultra-nationalistic propaganda while the real problem remains mostly hidden. I say mostly because actually, they are not invisible at all.

End of the day, we are under attack here and nobody has the gall to do a damned thing about it. That is why they have gotten such a tight grip on our people, because it has gone ignored for way, way too long. People often make the allegory about “what we were fighting against 100 years ago”, and I for one have become increasingly aware over the past 5 years that “what” and “who” have not gone away, they are infesting our very society. Days like today remind me that we very much are still at war, and make no mistake about that.

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 03:37 PM
link   

It can be decidedly unhealthy to name the prime suspects but I believe we are thinking along the same lines

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Facebook on the shooter. Much delving here. m.facebook.com... 99719055934&refid=17&__tn__=%2C%3B

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Same content, different link: www.facebook.com...

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Fun Fact

Sigmund Freud was Tavistock's first director, followed by his daughter, Anna.
aanirfan.blogspot.co.uk...

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Perhaps I am too careful but I have been struck down from on high once before by 'Her Majestys finest' an experience I dont care to repeat.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join