It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UK MP Shot And Stabbed

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Kester

who is this person are they a us politician?

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Is this going to be seen as a tragic care in the community failure or a big political issue? Seems odd to play it politically if the shooter is or has been medicated.

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 12:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: IllegalName
This has nothing to do with the EU campaign. It has everything to do with racist bigots throwing their dummies out of the pram.

None of the detail is yet released. What makes you think is was racially motivated?

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: migrantswithdiseases

UK politician.

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 12:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Power_Semi

I guess we'll know if the perpetrator suddenly drops dead or is murdered himself in the next few days.

He might just say he doesn't know why he did it and he felt like he was in a dream.

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 12:23 PM
link   
@jo_cox1 is her twitter.
Her husband was in one of the boats on the Thames yesterday hassling the fishermen.

Guess we'll find out all about her killer in the next few days.

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kester
Is this going to be seen as a tragic care in the community failure or a big political issue? Seems odd to play it politically if the shooter is or has been medicated.

I would imagine that the inevitable way this will be portrayed, directly or implied, is that "this is what the leave lot are like" or "this is what the remain lot are like" and that it will be used for political mileage and will gain a lot of political mileage too.

Remember it's not so long ago that 1 madman plunged the whole of Europe into world war 1 - it's not the person who did it that is the worry, it's the politicians surrounding it and how they will use it.

Really quire shameful to think in these terms, but we all know exactly what they are like - no scruples, morals, or ethics between the lot of them.

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Angela Eagle had tweeted that the attacker was shouting 'Britain First!' during the assault. But she's since deleted the tweet.

Seems like the guy was from the Far Right though.

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Neighbours said that Mair had lived in the house for 40 years and was living with his grandmother until she died about 20 years ago. Since then he has lived on his own and has never had any full time employment.

. . .

In 2010, the Huddersfield Daily Examiner wrote that Mr Mair had started volunteering at a local park after learning about the opportunity through the Mirfield-based Pathways Day Centre for adults with mental health problems.

He told the newspaper at the time: "I can honestly say it has done me more good than all the psychotherapy and medication in the world.
www.telegraph.co.uk...

Playing this politically seems crazy.

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 12:29 PM
link   
I believe this was a good woman and she has been senselessly murdered by an absolute nut job, Her young children will have to grow up without there mother, a woman whom I believe had a very bright future and unlike so many MPs really did care about her constituent's and the rest of the country as well so as a consequence of this dreadful loss our political scene is now very much poorer as well as less humane as a result, sadly there are few if any other's as decent as her in the house of common's.

Though unconfirmed as of yet the Murderer named locally as Tommy Mair seem's to have been inspired by ultra right wing beliefs though it is just as likely he was a simply mental case with a gun and a knife.

She was murdered after trying to calm a scuffle in which a man in his seventy's was injured and the murderer then calmly walked away according to at least one whitness shouting "Britain First", why then I must ask did he kill a good woman whom was British?.

All I can say is that though I was intent on voting to leave I may very well now vote to stay and consequences be damned as I certainly do not want to stand on the same side as scum like this murderer.

Pray for her family and children and pray for the people whom she would have helped but now can not.

How brave, what a big man eh?, a gun and a knife to murder a petite defenseless woman whom only wanted to help people, he is surely a damned soul if there ever was one.

Britain first my arse, it is the like's of him that dragged us down in the first place.

edit on 16-6-2016 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 12:30 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

I’m not basing it on “released information”. BF are most concerned about kicking refugees out of the country, they cannot bear to even think about living next door to a Syrian, for example. They don’t like it when people stand up and say “No, your rhetoric is disgusting”. Why Helen was specifically targeted, and yes that’s a guess but highly probable in my mind, is anybody’s guess... but it may be that she was singled-out because of an existing conflict between Parliament and the state itself. I’m basing my suspicions on something which was said yesterday, which by the way has a slight relevance to the Orlando incident, and that this happened so soon after. I’m not going into detail, the police are aware of my take on the matter and I fully expect that they will investigate with utmost urgency. This is some dirty work going on, somebody is not getting their way and they are willing to kill good people to get what they want - we, the people, have to take that extremely seriously.

edit on 1ThursdayThursdayAmerica/Chicago12pmThursday4pm06 by IllegalName because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 12:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Painterz

Where are the indications of political leanings? All I see are neighbours saying he never expressed political views.

"He has lived here for 40 years and has never been in any trouble and has never caused any trouble. He sometimes used to shout at the local kids if they played too near his house but that is fairly normal.

"I don't think he belonged to any political party and I never heard him express any views about Europe or anything like that. To us, he was just Tommy, a local bloke we all knew.
www.telegraph.co.uk...
edit on 16 6 2016 by Kester because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 12:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: LABTECH767
I believe this was a good woman and she has been senselessly murdered by an absolute nut job, Her young children will have to grow up without there mother, a woman whom I believe had a very bright future and unlike so many MPs really did care about her constituent's and the rest of the country as well to our political scene is now very much poorer and less humane as a result of the loss of such as she.

Sadly though unconfirmed as of yet the Murderer names locally as Tommy Mair seem's to have been inspired by ultra right wing beliefs though it is just as likely he was a simply mental case with a gun and a knife.

She was murdered after trying to calm a scuffle in which a man in his seventy's was injured and the murderer then calmly walked away according to at least one whitness shouting "Britain First", why then kill a good woman whom was British?.

All I can say is that though I was intent on voting leave I may very well now vote to stay and consequences be damned as I certainly do not want to stand on the same side as scum like this murderer.

Pray for her family and children and pray for the people whom she would have helped but now can not.

How brave, what a big man eh?, a gun and a knife to murder a petite defenseless woman whom only wanted to help people, he is surely a damned soul if there ever was one.

Whichever side you stand on you are standing with scum like this murderer.

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Playing this politically seems crazy.

I honestly don't think they'll be able to help themselves, nor wil lpeople be able to stop themselves from dividing it down to a "they represented this" or "they represented that" mentality.

Game set and match to remain I feel - since it now appears that this is who she represneted.

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Kester

First off condolences and thoughts for the father and children. Bu this can't be true. Only the US has gun violence.

link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

inspired by ultra right wing beliefs

Where is the proof of this? I see nothing.

link   

originally posted by: IllegalName

I’m not basing it on “released information”. BF are most concerned about kicking refugees out of the country, they cannot bear to even think about living next door to a Syrian, for example. They don’t like it when people stand up and say “No, your rhetoric is disgusting”. Why Helen was specifically targeted, and yes that’s a guess but highly probable in my mind, is anybody’s guess... but it may be that she was singled-out because of an existing conflict between Parliament and the state itself. I’m basing my suspicions on something which was said yesterday, which by the way has a slight relevance to the Orlando incident, and that this happened so soon after. I’m not going into detail, the police are aware of my take on the matter and I fully expect that they will investigate with utmost urgency. This is some dirty work going on, somebody is not getting their way and they are willing to kill good people to get what they want - we, the people, have to take that extremely seriously.

What has the political party Britain First have to do with this murder? Do you have some evidence that you should be sharing with the police?

link   

Would you please qualify that statement?.

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 12:35 PM
link   

a reply to: LABTECH767

inspired by ultra right wing beliefs

Where is the proof of this? I see nothing.

There is none - it's just lefties creating a narrative for political purposes. They do that a lot. Pretty disgusting.
edit on 16/6/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Take a look at @AHudhayfah's Tweet: twitter.com...

Looks to me like the killer was bleeding a bit when the cops got him.

Also twitter is on fire with people blaming vote leave.

Then this, an eye witness contradicting the Britain First thing. Take a look at @Third_Position's Tweet: twitter.com...
edit on 38pThu, 16 Jun 2016 12:44:38 -050020162016-06-16T12:44:38-05:00kAmerica/Chicago30000000k by SprocketUK because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join