It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UK MP Shot And Stabbed

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Can't get rid of her.

The Brits have Theresa May. She is fulfilling the classic dirty role periodically asked of the Janus Class. Her job is to stand there month after month, look ridiculous and draw contempt as she attempts to empanel a commission in slow motion, hoping that the guilty parties emulate a Leon Brittan exit real soon. Out of one side of her mouth, she says to her uppers: "Nobody believes me. I look like a complete tool out there month after month." They respond: "You are a compete tool. But you're doing essental work for us. We won't forget." Out of the other side of her mouth, she says to the peepl: "I have complete and utter compassion for the victims. However we need to move deliberately in order to (inaudible blah-blah)..."
That is the Janus Class. They must fulfill two separate narratives. Everybody hates them, even the Upper Elite. Why? Nobody likes a mercenary bootlicker. What kind of a creature craves power standing on the bodies and souls of violated children?

Tavistock has us figured 100 ways from Sunday. Alas, we're not all that complicated.
aanirfan.blogspot.co.uk...

What are the police going to tell us about the shooter? Will his behaviour suggest this?

Research into the use of microwave weapons and their use for mind control began in 1950s at the Tavistock Institute, one of Britain's leading psychiatric research establishments.

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 04:16 PM
link   
This is what happens when you reduce an important, complex issue to cartoon left and right.

The EU is a cross party issue.

The right like the EU because it makes moving capital easier and hate it because of the Social Chapter.

The left like the EU because of the Social Chapter and hate it because it makes moving capital easier.

The British press hate the EU because they have no control over it, unlike the Prime Minister who is pretty much in hock to them.

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 04:20 PM
link   
People really should just calm down and do some research before the accusations against Britain First, which btw isnt a right wing white supremacy group as some people claim. Its a loyalist and political movement and has nothing to do with racism or race for that matter, again please do some research on that, you dont have to be white to join the movement. This is from their website; "Britain First is a loyalist movement: This means that if you are loyal to Queen and Country then you are welcome to join our organisation. “Race” does not feature in our policies or outlook in any way."

And more importantly the claims that he shouted Britain First have been proven false, the witness who media quoted said in a interview that it wasnt true, he NEVER heard that. Theres even a video on the website for those of you who still refuse to believe that. The killer had mental health problems and according to locals who knew him, no political views.

Update — Suspected killer may have had “mental health problems”, in receipt of “psychotherapy and medication”

Update 1830 — Widely quoted local admits he didn’t hear “Britain First” Local restaurant owner Hicham Ben Abdallah, widely quoted across the media as having claimed Mr. Mair shouted, “Britain First” has told Breitbart London “No, no. I did not hear that”.

Update 1845 — Local: Suspected killer had no political views Thomas Mair, who has been named locally as the man arrested on suspicion of killing Labour MP Jo Cox was not politically minded, according to locals who knew him reported by the Daily Telegraph. A neighbour said he wasn’t a member of a political party and had never expressed interest in the EU referendum.

www.breitbart.com...

Britain First

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 04:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: elnikoz
People really should just calm down and do some research before the accusations against Britain First, which btw isnt a right wing white supremacy group as some people claim.

I refute that. Here is some of the evidence that a minute's googling produces.

A Christian BF demo

BBC fly on the wall documentary.

Lastly, a link to a Telegraph article that exposed their scam of selling "poppies" in the run up to rememberance Sunday with the intention of keeping all profits to themselves, rather than pass them on to organisations who look after former service personnel.
linkis.com...

They are a thoroughly nasty group. and even if you are ok with their brand of rabble rousing, defrauding The British Legion and the people wanting to donate to it are crimes worthy of a bloody firing squad.
edit on 38pThu, 16 Jun 2016 16:51:38 -050020162016-06-16T16:51:38-05:00kAmerica/Chicago30000000k by SprocketUK because: Bracket

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 04:59 PM
link   

And more importantly the claims that he shouted Britain First have been proven false, the witness who media quoted said in a interview that it wasnt true, he NEVER heard that. Theres even a video on the website for those of you who still refuse to believe that. The killer had mental health problems and according to locals who knew him, no political views.

I refute that as well. www.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 05:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: IllegalName

I refute that as well. www.bbc.co.uk...

Good spot. I looked for ages earlier but couldn't find anything to confirm it. That's the first one I've seen.

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 05:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: thinline
Obviously, it's the NRA fault.

The Queen needs to enact tougher gun laws and ignore the NRA.

I know the Queen doesn't make the gun laws, but this just shows: a nutter is a nutter. They are in every country and there is nothing a government can do to stop them.

I give it about 2 hours before this gets tied to Brexit vote, somehow

You didn't have to wait long did you? They are already blaming it on just that.

It is amazing more politicians don't get whacked on both sides of the pond with all the extremists running around. I have always found it strange that its always the people on the ground getting whacked and never the policy makers yet they tell us we can't protect ourselves..

Of course they roll 10 deep with their own personal targets walking out front..

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 05:09 PM
link   
a reply to: SprocketUK

The links have been made now, the police and security services will hopefully be well-aware of some important facts surrounding this matter. No less, we’ll still be seeing a plethora of ignorantness's claiming that this has nothing at all to do with fascist tendencies - clearly, very clearly it does.

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 05:28 PM
link   

The links have been made now, the police and security services will hopefully be well-aware of some important facts surrounding this matter. No less, we’ll still be seeing a plethora of ignorantness's claiming that this has nothing at all to do with fascist tendencies - clearly, very clearly it does.

I wouldn't quite go that far.
I really doubt whether BF has the skillsets or even the desire to send out "martyrs" to bump off MP's.
While I have no time for them, I really don't think this guy was part of something.
He seems to have had some psych problems and it's all too possible that he filled his head with stuff off some white power forums (Although, one person said he used the local library for access to a computer which makes me wonder how he did it since I think they block stuff like that).
They do, a link to FOI stuff from various councils in the UK www.whatdotheyknow.com...
Links list the software and categories that are active.

Explanations of the categories are also available, in the case of the above link, the first response used SOPHOS and here is their page. www.sophos.com...#

This is a bit of a mess and we can't be 100% sure, but I'd guess he was just someone with mental health issues that finally lost the plot through some recent trouble.

Was he involved with Britain First? Who knows, but by shouting their name he certainly seems to have aligned himself with them.
edit on 09pThu, 16 Jun 2016 17:30:09 -050020162016-06-16T17:30:09-05:00kAmerica/Chicago30000000k by SprocketUK because: Spelling, tidying

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 05:36 PM
link   
BF could have just been used here, but I personally assert sensitive evidence to the contrary. Sensitive because an MP just got shot and killed. It’s almost as if I say things and things happen, I’m pretty freaked out already if the truth be told, so please don’t ask me to go into that. I do honestly believe though that Britain First have some serious explaining to do here. In fact, I’ll probably just give it one week and if there is no explanation at that time then I might just disclose what I think triggered this. I’ve probably already blew my cover so I might as well.

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 05:40 PM
link   
a reply to: IllegalName

Well, I look forward to THAT post.

You obviously have an angle I don't, so when it's time to share I would be very interested to see what you have

edit on 37pThu, 16 Jun 2016 17:44:37 -050020162016-06-16T17:44:37-05:00kAmerica/Chicago30000000k by SprocketUK because: spelling....again

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 05:53 PM
link   

I tell you what...

I’ll give a 24-hour notice on posting a YouTube video. No explanation, no real disclosure but a big hint.

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 05:57 PM
link   

I tell you what...

I’ll give a 24-hour notice on posting a YouTube video. No explanation, no real disclosure but a big hint.

That's good for me. Any chance of a PM with the URL when it's up?
edit on 22pThu, 16 Jun 2016 17:58:22 -050020162016-06-16T17:58:22-05:00kAmerica/Chicago30000000k by SprocketUK because: two O's in good

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 05:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Kester

Terrible thing......but don't they have serious gun control? Aren't we being told that stops this sort of attack?

Huh......

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 06:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: LadyGreenEyes
a reply to: Kester

Terrible thing......but don't they have serious gun control? Aren't we being told that stops this sort of attack?

Huh......

Early eyewitness report said it looked like a home made gun or a very old one "Not like the sort of gun you see in films" I think he said.

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Or an old WW1 relic. Quite likely that, I reckon. Which as I stated elsewhere, could actually mean the gun was legal to possess in storage without bullets.

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Or an old WW1 relic. Quite likely that, I reckon. Which as I stated elsewhere, could actually mean the gun was legal to possess in storage without bullets.

Probably more likely, yeah, since 3 shots were reported and I would expect a home made one would be so simple as to be a single shot or double barrel.

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 06:15 PM
link   
I am now more than ever determined to vote leave - the dishonest media are shamelessly making up stories and European politicians are blaming Brexit. My guess is that this was a last resort political murder to try and salvage a remain vote.

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 06:27 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

The campaign is the least of the motives here, give over.

Actually, this is very interesting. Kinda changes my entire perspective on the matter.

Soweto Uprising - Wikipedia - This is the 40th anniversary.

EDIT: Blimey, that shut everybody up.

edit on 1ThursdayThursdayAmerica/Chicago7pmThursday4pm06 by IllegalName because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 07:49 PM
link   
www.bbc.co.uk...

go to the bottom of the page and watch the eyewitness interview. The interviewer doesn't give two sh*ts about what he saw, he only cares about what he was saying. I'm fairly sure that this will be piggybacked on by the remain campaign if this wasn't the result of it...

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join