It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wikileaks will publish ‘enough evidence’ to indict Hillary Clinton, warns Assange

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 05:57 AM
link   
a reply to: MongolianPaellaFish

I guess you missed when the director of the FBI listed all of the things Clinton should have been charged with but also recommended not pursuing said charges.

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 01:13 PM
link   
What ticks me off is that you have to use search terms in order to see anything. Why not just put them up??? I have no idea what to "search" for! lol

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 12:28 AM
link   
October 28, 2016

I think the continues stream of evidence contained within documents provided by WikiLeaks, contributed to FBI Director James Comey's decision to re-open the Hillary Clinton criminal investigation.

I wouldn't be surprised if President Obama is put under the microscope as well. He collaborated with Hillary via her unsecured home server, and most likely lied when he said that he didn't know it was unsecured. Evidence of that, and much more was produced via WikiLeaks.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 12:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Vector99

What he does not want is a stale mate.

He may have to reveal himself and step outside the embassy,

in return a follow through may present itself.

This may answer the current situation in which he sees himself.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 01:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft
To me it seems like most of her supporters simply just don't read at all. So you have millions of people who just vote for the democrat and they are oblivious to the incredible amount of filth going on, not just with Hillary but with the whole globalist agenda that is going on right now. They think things are just ordinary, when this is arguably is going to be the most historic election America has ever had. I hope things continue as normal but the globalists are at a very serious point right now, because they know that if they do not act now their plans may not be able to be accomplished. In 2016 there is a real chance to establish a NWO and they have told us that. It appears that we are headed in this direction unless Trump wins and makes some crucial changes in getting rid of all these covertly corrupt sects of government.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 12:20 AM
link   
November 2, 2016

Julian Assange says that the Clinton Campaign related e-mails were not hacked by the Russian government.
www.rt.com...

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 12:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm

Well if it's true I think we'd appreciate it if he'd get on the ball here and release it.

If he had such documents he should have released them a while ago before she became the Primary Winner.

Yeah. I don't get it

We have early and mail in voting. Many have already voted.

Why the late "drip" "drip" "drip"?

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 12:32 AM
link   

The NSA is purported to be one of Wikileaks Hack Sources . The Russian Involvement is a Ruse .

" During an interview on Aaron Klein’s Sunday radio program, former high-ranking NSA intelligence official-turned-whistleblower, William Binney, discussed the alleged Russian involvement in our elections, suggesting the cyber attack against the DNC may not have originated from the Russian government. Instead, Binney says, a “disgruntled U.S. intelligence worker” is likely behind the breach. "

www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 12:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

I always knew I wasn't Russian. we have all been saying it wasn't the Russians. you can't ignore people like Seth Rich and Eric Braverman amongst others

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Yep, I really doubt it was "The Russians". Might have been some people in Russia, but highly doubtful it was state sponsored. I also agree that it most likely was an inside job in one way or another.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Of course it was a ruse... What will play better in the media - Blaming Russia while desperately trying to link Trump (and now Comey) to Russia or admitting that your candidate is considered so dangerous that American intelligence agencies have to perform an act that the FBI / DOJ didnt have the moral courage to do on their own?

If US intelligence agencies are doing this it makes the speech given by a General to military members talking about not acting in a rebellious (my word) manner should Clinton win.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join