It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama’s Strategy Against Isis is Criminal and Proof of Conspiracy

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Obama’s Strategy Against Isis is Criminal and proof of conspiracy

If this isn’t just another false flag black operation and their evidence it very well may be.

The killer worked for one of the CIA’s closet affiliates Wackenhut…www.abovetopsecret.com...

One sign that it is may the inaction of Obama to do anything about ISIS murdering Americans.

It’s not easy to agree with Donald Trump but on issue he’s right.

Even Hillary now is labeling this for what it is: Islamist Terrorism.

Obama would be doing the same if he had to run again.

The name thing isn’t really what the worst…The worst is that ISIS is murdering American citizens and Obama is doing no retaliation.

His war on ISIS is a flimsy phony war, at best and collusion with ISIS at worst.

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 10:05 AM
link   
This is what some of us have been saying for such a long time.

Don't focus on changing the regime that you don't like. Don't fund the terrorists who try to overthrow their governments. Don't turn a blind eye to a growing ISIS threat. Don't waste your time on playing political games with Assad and Russia.

Instead, just make an alliance with everyone with one goal: the total destruction of ISIS.

If Obama actually did this, and bomb those son of a b@tches, ISIS would be long gone. But no, he tried to use them in his fight against Assad...

People never learn from the past.

American people should ask the question as to what the heck have our air forces been bombing all this time.
edit on 113k2016Mondayam014 by Nikola014 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 10:12 AM
link   
false flag ?

pfft, it was a hoax

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 10:14 AM
link   
We should all remember that
The Enemy of my Enemy will at some point be my Enemy.

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 10:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

The same people that complain about Obama not making the US a "safe" police state would be complaining about Obama making the US a "safe" police state.

Sometimes living in a free society sucks because bad people take advantage of that freedom.

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 10:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Nikola014

I've been saying what you say since we first heard of isis

Its proof there's some sh__ in the game and Obama is fronting for some black operation

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Obama has hated white people from day one with his bowing to a muslim king to him saying, "if I had a son". The leaders of Europe hate there own people and seem to be as bad as Obama

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 10:20 AM
link   
My strategy is very simple. You have to draw Obama out. Make him not do the right thing and he proves he’s doing the wrong thing by his actions.

Obama, like any of these president’s, best friend is the ignorance and stupidity of the American people.

The ISIS operation is clearly an American/Saudi/Turkish very black operation

Obama’s non response proves it.

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 10:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: imod02

So meanwhile all these innocent people get killed and all you have is an empty slogan as Americans die

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 10:23 AM
link   
"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety..."

-Benjamin Fanklin

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 10:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

So meanwhile all these innocent people get killed and all you have is an empty slogan as Americans die

The people got killed becouse the US wanted isis as "friends"study some history and you will understand what I said.
The US has a long history of there "friends" coming back to kill them.

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 10:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Now there is talk that Homeland Security may have been infiltrated.

Now there is talk that the security firm hired to help identify suspected terrorists coming across our border may have been infiltrated.

Now there is talk that this same security firm had the contract to transport tens of thousands of these illegals throughout the USA.

IMO, they are here on our soil. Obama has allowed tens of thousands of unaccompanied "children" to swarm into our country and be strategically placed all around our cities. The American populace have not been told where they are. Most were teenage males and held in facilities where they have been "schooled" and fed. Many are out of their teens now. Where are they? Nobody seems to know.

Obama has allowed unfettered immigration even though Americans have demanded tighter restrictions.

You may think it hyperbole, but the last nail in our coffin will be gun control, a national gun registry, or some type of Executive Order that infringes on the citizens' right to bear arms. When that happens, the sleeper cells who have grown from teenagers to trained militias will awaken.

The Trojan Horse has entered the gates.

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Obama has hated white people from day one with his bowing to a muslim king to him saying, "if I had a son". The leaders of Europe hate there own people and seem to be as bad as Obama

Just curious, do you think Obamas hate for white people is worst than the hatred white people have for Obama?

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 10:31 AM
link   
a reply to: ImmortalLegend527

Please don't derail this thread by making it a black vs. white issue. IMO, it is more of a hatred for America and a desire to fundamentally transform our country.

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 10:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: ImmortalLegend527

Just curious, do you think Obamas hate for white people is worst than the hatred white people have for Obama?

No im just saying that its strange that the leader of the US seems to hate his people, and the leaders of Europe hate there own people. At the moment everyone seems to hate ever one else. It seems that all the leaders are pushing the people to war

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 10:39 AM
link   
It’s clear what’s going on now

Bush is the bad cop and Obama is the good cop

Then all these little terrorist attacks

Bush starts the war(s) Obama slows them down just enough to rebuild the new enemy for the next president to fight and the MIC gets new blood and orders for the old-new enemy.

US Law Enforcement Knew Florida Shooter BEFORE Shooting

landdestroyer.blogspot.com...

Practically every terror attack after 911 the killer was involved with the FBI or other intel group even in Belgium

If this sounds like a familiar narrative, that's because virtually every high-profile "terrorist attack" carried out in North America and Europe in recent years has been done so by suspects long under investigation by US, Canadian, and European law enforcement and intelligence agencies.
landdestroyer.blogspot.com...

edit on 13-6-2016 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 10:43 AM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords
Just like Europe, someone somewere is playing a big game and we the people all of us are paying for it

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 10:46 AM
link   

I don't think i was asking talking to you, mind your little irrelevant Business!

Textoriginally posted by: imod02 Obama has hated white people from day one with his bowing to a muslim king to him saying, "if I had a son". The leaders of Europe hate there own people and seem to be as bad as Obama

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 10:51 AM
link   

I don't think i was asking talking to you, mind your little irrelevant Business!

Textoriginally posted by: imod02 Obama has hated white people from day one with his bowing to a muslim king to him saying, "if I had a son". The leaders of Europe hate there own people and seem to be as bad as Obama

What is happing now in the world is like nothing that has ever happened before, something is turning all the people agenst themselfs, its no longer about race like in the 60s its about everyone not trusting anyone and all the leaders seem to be feeding this. PS ImmortalLegend527 if you wish to talk to only me please use PM. This is a members post and everyone has the write to commit, thank you

edit on 13-6-2016 by imod02 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 10:52 AM
link   

People like you always come on an interesting and thought-provoking thread with potential for real meaty discussions and derail it with the same ole black vs. white rhetoric.

It doesn't matter whether you were talking to me or not. It's an open discussion. If you want a one-on-one conversation, use the PM feature.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join