It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama’s Strategy Against Isis is Criminal and Proof of Conspiracy

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 11:00 AM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords
Im 100% with you. To explane a bit better i was trying to say that all the leaders in Europe and US seem to be pushing people to fight each other, its not a black and white thing, i see now I put it badly, sorry

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 11:12 AM
link   
So these maniacs keep killing Americans and bragging about it and Obama does nothing!

Absolutely nothing

…And the American people don’t demand he do something

Putin offers to go in with him and Obama refuses

The Russian bombing worked but the US bombing of ISIS didn’t and isn’t working

Something is very sinister going on here that involves brainwashing

Black false flag operations

And press control

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 11:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Willtell
Im with you on most of what you say, but dont think everything bad that happens is a Black false flag operation.

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 11:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: imod02
Im with you on most of what you say, but dont think everything bad that happens is a Black false flag operation.

I don’t either…we really DON’T KNOW everything do we?

But you have to draw them out

That’s why one has to advocate the president do something against ISIS

If he doesn’t he sort of proves that there is some s___ in the game…doesn’t it?

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 11:29 AM
link   
As I have said there is something big and bad going on in the US and Europe I dont know who is behind it but its bad in the same way the run up to WW2 was bad, only this time the muslims that are been used and blamed. Before you can start a war you need a group of people to blame, and I belive the muslims have been set up and they took the bate thinking they will win.

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 11:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

originally posted by: ImmortalLegend527

I don't think i was asking talking to you, mind your little irrelevant Business!

Textoriginally posted by: imod02 Obama has hated white people from day one with his bowing to a muslim king to him saying, "if I had a son". The leaders of Europe hate there own people and seem to be as bad as Obama

People like you always come on an interesting and thought-provoking thread with potential for real meaty discussions and derail it with the same ole black vs. white rhetoric.

It doesn't matter whether you were talking to me or not. It's an open discussion. If you want a one-on-one conversation, use the PM feature.

This is neither an interesting nor a thought provoking thread. It is just a slanderous accusation minus compelling and damning evidence which ends up translating into just another "Bash Obama" thread.
edit on 13-6-2016 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 11:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t
I have not just "Bashed Obama", I have bashed all the leaders of Europe as well.

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 11:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

I don't think i was asking talking to you, mind your little irrelevant Business!

Textoriginally posted by: imod02 Obama has hated white people from day one with his bowing to a muslim king to him saying, "if I had a son". The leaders of Europe hate there own people and seem to be as bad as Obama

People like you always come on an interesting and thought-provoking thread with potential for real meaty discussions and derail it with the same ole black vs. white rhetoric.

It doesn't matter whether you were talking to me or not. It's an open discussion. If you want a one-on-one conversation, use the PM feature.

This is neither an interesting nor a thought provoking thread. It is just a slanderous accusation minus compelling and damning evidence which ends up translating into just another "Bash Obama" thread.

slanderous?

Obama has done something to stop ISIS from murdering Americans besides getting on TV telling us what we already know

Obama has taken you for a ride along the yellow brick road

edit on 13-6-2016 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 11:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

slanderous?

Obama has done something to stop ISIS from murdering Americans besides getting on TV telling us what we already know

Obama has taken you for a ride along the yellow brick road

Your one chance to back your disagreement up by actually presenting evidence of your argument and you instead choose to continue attacking Obama's character and "inaction" with just words. Like I said, neither interesting nor thought provoking; just slanderous.

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Why hasn’t Obama got down with Putin to destroy ISIS?

Why hasn’t he done hardly anything to stop Turkey from helping ISIS and Saudi Arabian support for them?

Has this guy done anything to bring peace to the ME?

Nothing, HES DONE NOTHING

Where’s the beef as they say

Where’s his diplomatic ability to stabilize the world

He doesn’t have any…he doesn’t even try

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 12:00 PM
link   
What can he do when isis now lives on your street, in your police force, makes your food and works in your helthcare belongs in your army The war is now in the US and EUROPE not some far away country

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 12:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: imod02
As I have said there is something big and bad going on in the US and Europe I dont know who is behind it but its bad in the same way the run up to WW2 was bad, only this time the muslims that are been used and blamed. Before you can start a war you need a group of people to blame, and I belive the muslims have been set up and they took the bate thinking they will win.

If I had to take a guess, I would say the UN....at least some faction or cabal within the UN. The security company that was in charge of helping to identify terrorists coming across our borders was a signatory to the United Nations Global Compact and supports actively their agenda.

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 12:54 PM
link   
The bad thing is that Obama has conned the American people.

Obama is part of a bigger cabal; he is just a puppet like Bush was.

Obama like a good errand boy will obey and do what he's told: do nothing puppet and pretend doing nothing while they murder innocent Americans is a good thing.

The American people are dead asleep like children in a nursery

They only wake up to play with their toys

What happens when the toys are all gone?

edit on 13-6-2016 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Strange you should talk about the UN, seems money buys everything www.independent.co.uk... .html

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Do you all just pretend nothing has been done about ISIS or you do just avoid facts. ISIS is on the rocks, it has only a few strong holds left and has been decimated. By the end of the year ISIS as fighting force will no longer exist. Not to mention its leadership has been slaughter through assassinations by drone and airstrikes. ISIS is done. And frankly anybody who thinks this would not have happened if ISIS did not exist is fooling themselves. This guy had a history extreme hate for homosexuals he was just looking for an excuse if it was not ISIS it would have the KKK or somebody else.

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Do you all just pretend nothing has been done about ISIS or you do just avoid facts. ISIS is on the rocks, it has only a few strong holds left and has been decimated. By the end of the year ISIS as fighting force will no longer exist. Not to mention its leadership has been slaughter through assassinations by drone and airstrikes. ISIS is done. And frankly anybody who thinks this would not have happened if ISIS did not exist is fooling themselves. This guy had a history extreme hate for homosexuals he was just looking for an excuse if it was not ISIS it would have the KKK or somebody else.

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Obama like a good errand boy will obey and do what he's told: do nothing puppet and pretend doing nothing while they murder innocent Americans is a good thing.

so, move to another country, since you hate the American government so much....

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 02:55 PM
link   
a reply to: MrSpad

Maybe. But not thanks to the US and NATO, but to Russia/Syria and Iran.

You forgetting that the downfall of ISIS, started when Russia interfered.

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 02:58 PM
link   

a reply to: ImmortalLegend527

Please don't derail this thread by making it a black vs. white issue. IMO, it is more of a hatred for America and a desire to fundamentally transform our country.

You said 'they are already here' but neglected to say they have been here for a while, for one or many generations. The Orlando shooter was born here to parents of Afghanistan heritage as was the fort hood shooter and San Bernardino. You know what is making me scratch my head is that nobody saw any sign of their disdain for their fellow 'Americans'. The next one could be the security guard who just checked your baggage, your government rep, your co-worker, your neighbour you will never know til their plan is in place. The old saying comes back into play doesnt it? Not all muslims are terrorists, but all terrorists are muslims, but which one?

Lone wolves are all part of the plan so they can be labeled as crazies. Think back on how many hatchet attacks have happened, or cops been shot or first responders ambushed and dismiss the fact that the attacker proclaimed his allegiance to allah or wore islamic garb, but oh no it is a crazy not an Islamic terrorist, so we are good, whatever gets you through the night...wake up!

edit on 6/13/2016 by whatnext21 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 03:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx

so, move to another country, since you hate the American government so much....

I wont get my welfare checks.

I lub the American gubment

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join