It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama’s Strategy Against Isis is Criminal and Proof of Conspiracy

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 03:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: MrSpad
Do you all just pretend nothing has been done about ISIS or you do just avoid facts. ISIS is on the rocks, it has only a few strong holds left and has been decimated. By the end of the year ISIS as fighting force will no longer exist. Not to mention its leadership has been slaughter through assassinations by drone and airstrikes. ISIS is done. And frankly anybody who thinks this would not have happened if ISIS did not exist is fooling themselves. This guy had a history extreme hate for homosexuals he was just looking for an excuse if it was not ISIS it would have the KKK or somebody else.

True ISIS is getting a beating, FINALLY

But their still a lot to do because the PTB won't expend the resources to exterminate them as they should have…
For instance, they could have allied with Russia as Putin suggested but Obama refused

Though IF Obama and the other governments would have done what they should have done earlier how many HUMNAN BEINGS might have been saved?

You see when they finally whip ISIS and we see all the evil they have done, me and many others who said they should go all out immediately and take them out will be vindicated when we see the horrors they have done!

Of course if its not one of your loved ones slaughtered by these barbarians then what does one care

That’s what’s wrong with the human race they never care unless it’s them who gets hurt

We stand by and watch genocide after genocide and don’t do a damn thing

Its a discrace

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 04:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
My strategy is very simple. You have to draw Obama out. Make him not do the right thing and he proves he’s doing the wrong thing by his actions.

Obama, like any of these president’s, best friend is the ignorance and stupidity of the American people.

The ISIS operation is clearly an American/Saudi/Turkish very black operation

Obama’s non response proves it.

Words fail me. They absolutely fail me. Seriously? NO.

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 05:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: AngryCymraeg

My strategy is very simple. You have to draw Obama out. Make him not do the right thing and he proves he’s doing the wrong thing by his actions.

Obama, like any of these president’s, best friend is the ignorance and stupidity of the American people.

Words fail you then try thinking

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 05:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: AngryCymraeg

Words fail you then try thinking

Try using basic grammar. And dial the paranoia back a tad perhaps? You're leaking it all over the carpets.

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 11:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

So nobody is going to blame the cia fbi or nsa or homeland security huh ?

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 12:08 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Black and white has nothing to do with this it is about terrorism. The United States is one of the biggest terrorist organizations in the world, an organization that has slaughtered more lives than any terrorist act ever committed by Muslims, blacks or Spanish etc.

It's not about the united states vs. terrorism/muslim extremist… in the reality of life and time, it’s always been and always will be Terrorist VS Terrorist…PERIOD!
Its funny how people play the 'my people are innocent and play the victim role' it’s amusing to reality ,time and life it self.

This was an act of terrorism

and this was an act of terrorism

Period!

Just really amusing how people play the cry baby role when something happens,lol

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 12:16 PM
link   
a reply to: ImmortalLegend527

LOL! Other than the idiot Dylann Roof, you had to go back almost 100 years to get all that.

You're wrong. In 2016, it is the West and civil society against Radical Islam and their theocratic philosophy.

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

LOL! Other than the idiot Dylann Roof, you had to go back almost 100 years to get all that.

You're wrong. In 2016, it is the West and civil society against Radical Islam and their theocratic philosophy.

Your blind and your thoughts have been deeply manipulated through time ,your hate is deeply rooted with no sense of your god or reality, I will pray for you.

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 12:29 PM
link   

(sp) You're

BTW, rather than a cogent rebuttal, I get a personal insult and a sermon and promise of your prayers. Okay.

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 12:43 PM
link   
You're master ( you're the puppet ) is not very good at his job. And if you wish to impress people dont use" lol" makes you sound like a 14 year old.

edit on 14-6-2016 by imod02 because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-6-2016 by imod02 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 01:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

(sp) You're

BTW, rather than a cogent rebuttal, I get a personal insult and a sermon and promise of your prayers. Okay.

He does not have eloquence to write any thing of meaning on his own, so if you see any form of eloquence from him its his master pulling his strings ( he is a puppet and he has a puppet master)

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 01:08 AM
link   
It has been said that the world will enter a utopia enlighten transformation in the year 2070. When asked why 2070, it was said that all the mortals from 1970 on down will be extinct, the way they think, the judgment of people, religions, the hatred and all, will be completely gone, just enough to start over...I can't wait until that day, I will be here.

My heart is heavy today for evil has won, not Islam, not the radical Islam or the many names they have been given…just evil nothing more nothing less.

My heart is to heavy to continue with this thread, to much evil, to much hatred and not enough reality.

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 04:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: ImmortalLegend527
It has been said that the world will enter a utopia enlighten transformation in the year 2070. When asked why 2070, it was said that all the mortals from 1970 on down will be extinct, the way they think, the judgment of people, religions, the hatred and all, will be completely gone, just enough to start over...I can't wait until that day, I will be here.

My heart is heavy today for evil has won, not Islam, not the radical Islam or the many names they have been given…just evil nothing more nothing less.

My heart is to heavy to continue with this thread, to much evil, to much hatred and not enough reality.

All your "fine words" mean nothing, you showed your true face when you wrote this to queenofswords.

"I don't think i was asking talking to you, mind your little irrelevant Business! "

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 04:26 AM
link   
a reply to: imod02

Well,at least he got to play his little " if you don't agree with me you're a bigot" card before he left.

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 11:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: imod02

All your "fine words" mean nothing, you showed your true face when you wrote this to queenofswords.

"I don't think i was asking talking to you, mind your little irrelevant Business! "
Please don't use me to get your brownie points with her,it's embarrassing lol.

you showed your true face when you wrote this to queenofswords.

My hero

My God !

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 11:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: imod02

Please don't use me to get your brownie points with her,it's embarrassing lol.

you showed your true face when you wrote this to queenofswords.

My hero

My God !

As I said before if you want people to take you Seriously dont use "lol", and what you wrote is just sad. Just be your self and stop trying to impress people with empty words.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join